What do Testicles taste like?

Pretty much any non-KISS or music topic goes here; It's suggested that users avoid opening topics they might be offended by or not want to participate in. Ignorance can be bliss...
JohnBergless
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

What do Testicles taste like?

Post by JohnBergless »

:D Any one here tried Rocky Mountain Oysters? I’ve been interested in them; they look amazing. Kind of like eating a fried stuffed mushroom maybe?? Evidently there’s bull, sheep, Llama, goat.
Probably more of a regional thing, in order to get the freshest (just like real oysters are). I gotta try them. If anything else, just for the jokes associated with doing so.
Black Ace
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Re: What do Testicles taste like?

Post by Black Ace »

I’ve had jerky made of balls. At first it tasted good because of the curing method, but once I got beyond that it tasted exactly like what I’d expect balls to taste like :pukel:
Deuce Frehley

Post by Deuce Frehley »

Black Ace wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:51 am I’ve had jerky made of balls. At first it tasted good because of the curing method, but once I got beyond that it tasted exactly like what I’d expect balls to taste like :pukel:
Which makes me ask "who thought that jerky balls was a good idea"?
Black Ace

Post by Black Ace »

Deuce Frehley wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:17 am
Black Ace wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:51 am I’ve had jerky made of balls. At first it tasted good because of the curing method, but once I got beyond that it tasted exactly like what I’d expect balls to taste like :pukel:
Dude is actually a pretty amazing cook. He’s always got something weird he’s preparing. He cracked up at my reaction. I was like “wow, this is pretty good.” Then a few seconds later I was like “oh wait, now it kind of tastes like…” and he bursts out laughing “kind of like balls?!” :D
MikeyB

Post by MikeyB »

That's what she said.
His Majesty
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by His Majesty »

Chicken?
Pete2174

Post by Pete2174 »

Depends whether youve showered or not beforehand I'd guess.
More to the point, who looked at a pair of bulls bollocks & thought, yum, I bet they taste good.
Black Ace

Post by Black Ace »

Guess it isn’t just something my friend’s weird neighbor came up with. There are others who have delved into the ball jerky thing.

Get your Newport Jerky Company Rocky Mountain Oyster Jerky | Wild Game Exotic Jerky | Beef Testicles with NO Nitrates, NO Nitrites, NO Fillers, and NO MS! :D

https://www.newportjerkycompany.com/new ... rs-no-msg/
His Majesty
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by His Majesty »

Pete2174 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:39 am Depends whether youve showered or not beforehand I'd guess.
More to the point, who looked at a pair of bulls bollocks & thought, yum, I bet they taste good.

I know, right?
What, did the store run out of fuckin' Doritos or something?
Glasgow Kiss

Post by Glasgow Kiss »

Pete2174 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:39 am Depends whether youve showered or not beforehand I'd guess.
images.jpg
A lot of Icelandic cuisine seems to be based on a dare, and I can remember being offered something sheep's-nuts related there. My memory mght not be exact, but I think they were actually pickled! Needless to say, I declined.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
battra
Might as well be the Admin!

Post by battra »

Glasgow Kiss wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:38 am
images.jpg

A lot of Icelandic cuisine seems to be based on a dare, and I can remember being offered something sheep's-nuts related there. My memory mght not be exact, but I think they were actually pickled! Needless to say, I declined.
But I'm guessing you're eating Haggis this weekend? ;)

And seriously though...give me all the Scotch Eggs in the highlands.
Glasgow Kiss

Post by Glasgow Kiss »

battra wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:55 pm

images.jpg

Haggis is surprisingly good when done right - thankfully it doesn't include the contents of the sheep's happy sacs, but more or less everything else!

Funnily enough, they reckon it was introduced here by the Vikings originally - a lot of the Scandy countries have roughly similar things, I guess because the further north you go the slimmer the pickings and there was very little went to waste.

As I said though, Iceland's my top pick for "exotic" food in that neck of the woods...they have a festival in the winter called Þorramatur where they start with eating decomposing Greenland shark and things go downhill from there.
MikeyB

Post by MikeyB »

Glasgow Kiss wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:12 pm happy sacs
:lol:
battra

Post by battra »

Glasgow Kiss wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 4:12 pm

images.jpg

Haggis is surprisingly good when done right - thankfully it doesn't include the contents of the sheep's happy sacs, but more or less everything else!

Funnily enough, they reckon it was introduced here by the Vikings originally - a lot of the Scandy countries have roughly similar things, I guess because the further north you go the slimmer the pickings and there was very little went to waste.

As I said though, Iceland's my top pick for "exotic" food in that neck of the woods...they have a festival in the winter called Þorramatur where they start with eating decomposing Greenland shark and things go downhill from there.
I very much want to try haggis.

But I won’t till I visit Scotland.
SaintN'Sinner83
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by SaintN'Sinner83 »

I thought this was a gay sex question and I was about to chime in, but.
Glasgow Kiss

Post by Glasgow Kiss »

battra wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:52 am

images.jpg

From what I understand it's actually banned in the States owing to the presence of certain dubious sheep organs - TBH it's minced so finely you wouldn't know what was in there which is probably for the best! Think crumbly textured, surprisingly spicy sausage meat and you wouldn't be far off.

Scotland being Scotland, you can also buy them deep fried in batter in chip shops!

There's actually a few weird offal-based UK specialities that don't seem to have made it across the pond...black pudding (blood/oatmeal/pork fat) and the one I wouldn't use the name of online - begins with an F and is a slur, but is also a pork-innard product emanating from the English Midlands around Birmingham
battra

Post by battra »

Glasgow Kiss wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:19 pm
battra wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:52 am

From what I understand it's actually banned in the States owing to the presence of certain dubious sheep organs - TBH it's minced so finely you wouldn't know what was in there which is probably for the best! Think crumbly textured, surprisingly spicy sausage meat and you wouldn't be far off.

Scotland being Scotland, you can also buy them deep fried in batter in chip shops!

There's actually a few weird offal-based UK specialities that don't seem to have made it across the pond...black pudding (blood/oatmeal/pork fat) and the one I wouldn't use the name of online - begins with an F and is a slur, but is also a pork-innard product emanating from the English Midlands around Birmingham
I’ve had blood sausage and didn’t care for it.

You can get something they call haggis at the Scottish arms here in STL at least. And some amazing whisky.
JohnBergless

Post by JohnBergless »

I just found out there’s Evidently a famous historical pub in Colorado where I live, that is well known for their fried RMO’s and craft beers on tap. I gotta get there soon. I’m learning that they’re not found just anywhere like you might expect. More prevalent (and fresh) in agri/beef growing regions.
Deuce Frehley

Post by Deuce Frehley »

Bumping this to keep it at the top. I like to imagine new members checking out this section and saying "what the fuck?" :lol:
Black Ace

Post by Black Ace »

Testicles-a-go-go
Deuce Frehley

Post by Deuce Frehley »

We should start pronouncing it like it's Greek. Example: "Testicles has a friend in Rome named Biggus Dickus".
Black Ace

Post by Black Ace »

Like Hercules?
Black Ace

Post by Black Ace »

Honestly, it gave me a feeling of musky balls that hit me square in the chest. It was like being completely overtaken by an entire locker room of sweaty ball musk that instantly hit me from the inside out. It wasn’t a pleasant experience.
Deuce Frehley

Post by Deuce Frehley »

Black Ace wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 10:43 am Honestly, it gave me a feeling of musky balls that hit me square in the chest. It was like being completely overtaken by an entire locker room of sweaty ball musk that instantly hit me from the inside out. It wasn’t a pleasant experience.
Was this the worst culinary experience you've had?
Black Ace

Post by Black Ace »

lol, probably so. It was pretty disgusting. If it was prepared differently perhaps it would have been better. I think dude just cured some wild gamey balls as primitively as possible and that’s what I got.