Alive II Factory Sealed Cut Corner

Dedicated to those who are into all sorts of KISS related collecting. Classic or modern, merchandise or other types of collectibles, it doesn't matter! Seen a cool item for sale somewhere? Post the link in here. Have something for sale or trade, post in this forum! Discuss stuff too! Have a question about some item/product? Ask it here, maybe another KISS fan can help! Posts offering or requesting bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted.
CmonAndLoveMe
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Alive II Factory Sealed Cut Corner

Post by CmonAndLoveMe »

Hi everyone!

I bought this copy of Alive II on Ebay from a US seller about 15 years ago. I received it framed, since it seemed like this person had it hanging on their wall along with a few others. Maybe he is a Kissfaq member?

I removed it from the frame and kept it in storage housed in a self-seal plastic sleeve along with the rest of my vinyl collection in vertical position until i took these pictures.
As you can see in the photos below, the shrinkwrap has remained almost intact since 1977. However, signs of years of careless storage can be seen in the corners where the shrinkwrap gave way to time and there are traces that it spent several years in a humid environment.
Otherwise, the record is preserved in perfect condition.

My grading would be Ex/NM for the cover and Mint for the records and extras. Maybe the extras Ex+ since the inner sleeves are cut due to it being a cut corner copy.

I'll keep posting records, books and some other stuff that i want to sell on a daily basis.

Message me if interested

Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.