JR Smalling January!

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
Post Reply
User avatar
strangeways747
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3957
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 4:31 pm
Location: Greater Chicagoland area

JR Smalling January!

Post by strangeways747 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 9:59 am

Last edited by strangeways747 on Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:46 pm, edited 6 times in total.

User avatar
BlackAce
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1263
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:08 pm

Re: End of the year push for JR!

Post by BlackAce » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:13 am

Bump

User avatar
metaldad
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13924
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: Rockin in the USA

Re: End of the year push for JR!

Post by metaldad » Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:52 am

Has Kiss done nothing ?
After I donated I forgot all about this
What a shame

User avatar
DOUBLE DYNASTY
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 11636
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:12 am

Re: End of the year push for JR!

Post by DOUBLE DYNASTY » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:00 am

We're almost half way there. In the Christmas spirit, let's get all the way there.

User avatar
richardsimmons
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1117
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:01 pm
Location: While The City Sleeps, California

Re: End of the year push for JR!

Post by richardsimmons » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:12 am

Thank you for the reminder. Just donated. Only wish I could give more. Fingers crossed for J.R.

-Rich

User avatar
BlackAce
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1263
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:08 pm

Re: End of the year push for JR!

Post by BlackAce » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:38 am

metaldad wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:52 am
Has Kiss done nothing ?
After I donated I forgot all about this
What a shame
Not too sure anyone's made the Camp aware yet. I'm damn sure there would be a call to arms, at least from Gene or Peter

User avatar
metaldad
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13924
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: Rockin in the USA

Re: End of the year push for JR!

Post by metaldad » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:51 am

BlackAce wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:38 am
metaldad wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:52 am
Has Kiss done nothing ?
After I donated I forgot all about this
What a shame
Not too sure anyone's made the Camp aware yet. I'm damn sure there would be a call to arms, at least from Gene or Peter
I thought there was something on Kissonline awhile back
I think ?

User avatar
BlackAce
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1263
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:08 pm

Re: End of the year push for JR!

Post by BlackAce » Sat Dec 14, 2019 12:10 pm

metaldad wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:51 am
BlackAce wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:38 am
metaldad wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:52 am
Has Kiss done nothing ?
After I donated I forgot all about this
What a shame
Not too sure anyone's made the Camp aware yet. I'm damn sure there would be a call to arms, at least from Gene or Peter
I thought there was something on Kissonline awhile back
I think ?
Was that before this gofundme started?
I'm only aware of a fundraiser from the good folks at this board not anyone from kiss

User avatar
strangeways747
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3957
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 4:31 pm
Location: Greater Chicagoland area

Re: End of the year push for JR!

Post by strangeways747 » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:03 pm

metaldad wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:52 am
Has Kiss done nothing ?
After I donated I forgot all about this
What a shame
KISS, Ace Frehley and Peter Criss have all put it up on their web sites.
https://www.kissonline.com/news?n_id=128412
http://www.petercriss.net/
https://www.acefrehley.com/

User avatar
metaldad
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13924
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm
Location: Rockin in the USA

Re: End of the year push for JR!

Post by metaldad » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:41 pm

strangeways747 wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:03 pm
metaldad wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 10:52 am
Has Kiss done nothing ?
After I donated I forgot all about this
What a shame
KISS, Ace Frehley and Peter Criss have all put it up on their web sites.
https://www.kissonline.com/news?n_id=128412
http://www.petercriss.net/
https://www.acefrehley.com/
Yeah I thought they did
Shame the goal is still not reached
Kind of amazing actually

User avatar
spacekace
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1884
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:42 am
Location: Just look over your shoulder!

Re: End of the year push for JR!

Post by spacekace » Sat Dec 14, 2019 3:01 pm

Disgraceful.

User avatar
Den Dennis
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1340
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:26 pm
Location: Bad News

Re: End of the year push for JR!

Post by Den Dennis » Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:40 pm

Pretty sure it was also on Kiss' Facebook, but only got a bump of a couple hundred dollars as most offered prayers instead of dollars.

User avatar
BlackAce
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1263
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:08 pm

Re: End of the year push for JR!

Post by BlackAce » Sat Dec 14, 2019 5:37 pm

Den Dennis wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 4:40 pm
Pretty sure it was also on Kiss' Facebook, but only got a bump of a couple hundred dollars as most offered prayers instead of dollars.
In hindsight the social media following is casuals really.
Only the 1% is going to know JR unfortunately

Velvis
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1139
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:11 pm

Re: End of the year push for JR!

Post by Velvis » Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:19 pm

It really blows my mind that for someone who (supposedly) is worth 300 million dollars wouldn't just write a check for 25K to help the guy out.

User avatar
Diss
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4887
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:21 am

Re: End of the year push for JR!

Post by Diss » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:58 am

Velvis wrote:
Sat Dec 14, 2019 6:19 pm
It really blows my mind that for someone who (supposedly) is worth 300 million dollars wouldn't just write a check for 25K to help the guy out.
Just because it's not registered on the page doesn't mean he hasn't given anything. Doesn't mean he HAS, but we don't know.

User avatar
BlackAce
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1263
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:08 pm

Re: End of the year push for JR!

Post by BlackAce » Sun Dec 15, 2019 10:05 am

Well I'm damn sure most of the board has seen this now and only one person has donated in that time, don't be asking Gene or others to pay if you aren't

User avatar
strangeways747
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3957
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 4:31 pm
Location: Greater Chicagoland area

Re: End of the year push for JR!

Post by strangeways747 » Sun Dec 15, 2019 3:52 pm

No amount is too little.
Even a donation of 5.00 works.
Rock on.
Last edited by strangeways747 on Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Doose
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1923
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:15 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: End of the year push for JR!

Post by Doose » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:07 pm

Does that include the money they raised from the Peter Criss event in Miami? How much was raised with the raffle and sale items there?

User avatar
Admin
Why?
Posts: 13181
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:53 pm
Contact:

Re: End of the year push for JR!

Post by Admin » Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:09 pm

It doesn't include the money raised elsewhere. The Miami event did very well raising $. But it's the U.S. and healthcare, so, so much more is needed.

User avatar
BlackAce
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1263
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:08 pm

Re: End of the year push for JR!

Post by BlackAce » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:14 pm

Admin wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 4:09 pm
It doesn't include the money raised elsewhere. The Miami event did very well raising $. But it's the U.S. and healthcare, so, so much more is needed.
Whens the last time we heard from JR in a official capacity regarding whats needed from now?

User avatar
strangeways747
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3957
Joined: Tue May 24, 2011 4:31 pm
Location: Greater Chicagoland area

Re: JR Smalling January

Post by strangeways747 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:13 am


Post Reply