They're back: How was your EOTR show?

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.

They're back: How was your EOTR show?

"dazzling"
23%
"energetic"
15%
"in fine form"
34%
"legendary stage presence"
28%

Total votes: 74

firekiss
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Re: They're back: How was your EOTR show?

Post by firekiss »

Grand Classic wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:13 pm
firekiss wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:05 pm :x
Grand Classic wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:21 am
KissBrooklyn wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:18 pm
Why the hell are you here aside from wanting to push peoples buttons? You spend almost all of your time here bitching and moaning about almost everything. 5372 posts in such a short time and almost all of them complaining and pissing in peoples corn flakes. I have read that you have been previously banned for being a troll. That makes perfect sense. How old are you, like 13? If you are an adult, you should start acting like it instead of being a pissy, provocative asshole all the time.
I am a KISS fan and I have never been banned for being a troll.

SOME people here just have a huge problem with fan objectivity, the ability to be critical even about something you like and uncomfortable truths like KISS is at their lowest point ever now.

There are many other people here that don't have this problem and like what I have to say. I am sorry you are not one of them.
I don't have an issue with your view. You can have it and express it.

Now if you would just afford me the same, without adding on the crap about accepting less, being upset, etc, etc.

If anyone is getting upset here or has a problem, it's you. You just won't accept a differing view to your own without belittling that view.
If one is being objective and telling uncomfortable truths/facts no matter what it is - usually it is at the expense of someone who is being ignorant, naive or delusional in their views. Facts don't care about your feelings.
Your "facts" are opinions.

Unless you can accept that, we're done here.
Grand Classic
Banned

Post by Grand Classic »

In the Suds wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:17 pm I like how Grand Classic's notion of objectivity lines up exactly with his opinions. :P
Oh I am sorry - are KISS indeed going out on top and firing on all cylinders now and I have totally missed the mark here? Is it not undeniable that this couldn't be further from the truth - no matter how much of a jolly good time you have?
Grand Classic
Banned

Post by Grand Classic »

firekiss wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:20 pm

SOME people here just have a huge problem with fan objectivity, the ability to be critical even about something you like and uncomfortable truths like KISS is at their lowest point ever now.

There are many other people here that don't have this problem and like what I have to say. I am sorry you are not one of them.

Now if you would just afford me the same, without adding on the crap about accepting less, being upset, etc, etc.

If anyone is getting upset here or has a problem, it's you. You just won't accept a differing view to your own without belittling that view.
If one is being objective and telling uncomfortable truths/facts no matter what it is - usually it is at the expense of someone who is being ignorant, naive or delusional in their views. Facts don't care about your feelings.

No, they are not.

It is a fact that KISS are at the bottom of the barrel level now - especially playing to a fucking tape. If you can't concede that even though you can still enjoy it, then yes - please stop talking to me because you are delusional and you cannot be objective.
firekiss
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by firekiss »

Grand Classic wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:25 pm

No, they are not.

It is a fact that KISS are at the bottom of the barrel level now - especially playing to a fucking tape. If you can't concede that even though you can still enjoy it, then yes - please stop talking to me because you are delusional and you cannot be objective.
Thanks for reverting to type. You always do.

Agreeing with you is not the definition of objectivity. That's your delusion.
Grand Classic
Banned

Post by Grand Classic »

firekiss wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:28 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:25 pm

No, they are not.

Thanks for reverting to type. You always do.

Agreeing with you is not the definition of objectivity. That's your delusion.
Again, it is a fact that KISS are at the bottom of the barrel level now - especially playing to a fucking tape. If you can't concede that even though you can still enjoy it, then yes - please stop talking to me because you are delusional and you cannot be objective.

Has nothing to do with agreeing with me. It's acknowledging reality. The Earth is round just like KISS are at a very low point in their career now. I don't know how you can even argue that point, but apparently you want to.
In the Suds
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by In the Suds »

Grand Classic wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:22 pm
In the Suds wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:17 pm I like how Grand Classic's notion of objectivity lines up exactly with his opinions. :P
Oh I am sorry - are KISS indeed going out on top and firing on all cylinders now and I have totally missed the mark here? Is it not undeniable that this couldn't be further from the truth - no matter how much of a jolly good time you have?

I realize being unpleasant on the internet is your passion but maybe try to let things go sometimes. Let people like what they like even when it's not "top quality entertainment'' in your eyes.

And I have no use for the current version of KISS but your opinions are still just your opinions. And that is a fact. :D
Grand Classic
Banned

Post by Grand Classic »

In the Suds wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:40 pm

I realize being unpleasant on the internet is your passion but maybe try to let things go sometimes. Let people like what they like even when it's not "top quality entertainment'' in your eyes.

And I have no use for the current version of KISS but your opinions are still just your opinions. And that is a fact. :D
Trust me. I do. I am often rolling my eyes at the absolute idiocy said on here and I just let it go.

You are no dummy. You know very well that a singer who can't sing and a band playing to a tape is not a band going on out top or at a still high quality level. Let's be fucking real here. Living in denial and coddling people isn't the answer.

I have no issue with someone having a good time at a show. This isn't about that. It is the pretending that bars/standards haven't been lowered and that KISS are still killing it.
sabresaxon
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by sabresaxon »

Grand Classic wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:53 pm

Trust me. I do. I am often rolling my eyes at the absolute idiocy said on here and I just let it go.

You are no dummy. You know very well that a singer who can't sing and a band playing to a tape is not a band going on out top or at a still high quality level. Let's be fucking real here. Living in denial and coddling people isn't the answer.

I have no issue with someone having a good time at a show. This isn't about that. It is the pretending that bars/standards haven't been lowered and that KISS are still killing it.
Yep if you enjoy seeing KISS live in 2021 that's great, but to buy-in to the soundbite that they're 'going out on top' is just silly.
Grand Classic
Banned

Post by Grand Classic »

sabresaxon wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:39 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 6:53 pm

Yep if you enjoy seeing KISS live in 2021 that's great, but to buy-in to the soundbite that they're 'going out on top' is just silly.
Thank you!
Forevertj
Banned

Post by Forevertj »

I am going to see them in Dayton. The football games are all sold out, so hopefully that bodes well for Kiss.

It might be my very last time to see them.
John Shaft
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by John Shaft »

Forevertj wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:07 pm I am going to see them in Dayton. The football games are all sold out, so hopefully that bodes well for Kiss.

It might be my very last time to see them.
Then enjoy it as if it will be the very last time. Enjoy every moment of it and have the time of your life!! 😊
StillAlive
Banned

Post by StillAlive »

Grand Classic wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:21 am I have never been banned for being a troll.
1) You've made TWENTY-ONE posts in this topic
2) ALL of your posts have been off topic (the topic is: how would you describe the EOTR show *you* went to)
3) You are trolling
Grand Classic
Banned

Post by Grand Classic »

StillAlive wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:21 am
Grand Classic wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 10:21 am I have never been banned for being a troll.
2) ALL of your posts have been off topic (the topic is: how would you describe the EOTR show *you* went to)
3) You are trolling
I see you don't understand what makes someone a troll.

You also didn't offer a poll option for any opposing view to your other choices. That's fucking bullshit right there.
KissBrooklyn
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by KissBrooklyn »

Don't try to spin it like your an objective fan. Just about all of your posts are moaning about Kiss or Paul or Gene or everything. Just about everything you post is attacking Kiss or attacking the opinions of others here. You're a shit stirrer who loves to get a rise out of people and you do it all the time. You seem to complain about the same things over and over and over and when people call you out on it you got the reaction you wanted and that gets your rocks off. Just a cursory glance at your activity here shows that. You are a troll.
Grand Classic
Banned

Post by Grand Classic »

KissBrooklyn wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:43 am

Don't try to spin it like your an objective fan. Just about all of your posts are moaning about Kiss or Paul or Gene or everything. Just about everything you post is attacking Kiss or attacking the opinions of others here. You're a shit stirrer who loves to get a rise out of people and you do it all the time. You seem to complain about the same things over and over and over and when people call you out on it you got the reaction you wanted and that gets your rocks off. Just a cursory glance at your activity here shows that. You are a troll.
Again, you don't understand what a troll is or does. I am not that. I love plenty about KISS and talk about the stuff I dig all the time. You only see what you want to see.
TheKISSProject7312
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by TheKISSProject7312 »

So, how about those EOTR shows huh fellas?

My EOTR show was pre COVID. Glasgow. Front row, Tommy's side. I would've been front and centre, or at least over on Gene's side if not for a fuck up by the door staff.

Anyway, underwhelming. Everyone around me seemed to be having the time of their lives, and it was a killer show, but there was nothing about it that particularly excited me or had that "one last time" feel.

Suffered through that mincing fool highfiving a canvas and painting an upside down picture of John Lennon. I like the Beatles as much as anyone, but holy shit dude, you're in Glasgow. Paint Angus Young or someone.

Was really hoping there'd be some sort of video or documentary or something before KISS came onstage, highlighting the fact that this is goodbye. Nothing.

As for KISS... they were okay. Lots of stuff went boom. Paul didn't make any sort of speech or farewell address like I had been expecting. I knew the setlist wouldn't be as deep or career spanning as a farewell show should be in my opinion, but I was still disappointed in it. Paul lip synching doesn't mean Gene or even Eric and Tommy can't sing a deep cut or two. Wouldn't have made any difference to the crowd or show if they had thrown Mainline or something in there and had Eric sing it.

It just felt like a stop on the Sonic Boom or KISSWorld tours. As they left the stage, I just sort of whispered to myself "so long, guys" and that was that. The roadies threw out absolute armfuls of picks after the show though, so that was cool and I made a decent chunk of change selling them on eBay. Seriously, I got about 20 - 30 picks.

Overall, a good show, but not the momentous "goodbye" I was expecting.
vinniestkulick
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by vinniestkulick »

I'm confused as to why: "fantastic!" ~ "fantasticker!!" and/or "fantastickest!!!" weren't options... c'mon man.
joma5477

Post by joma5477 »

Kisscomplicated wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:03 pm
Kissoff wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:51 pm Won't be going.
If the Gentleman asked " how was the show you WENT TO, " why answer if your not going ?
To be fair, the gentleman doesn't actually want to know what you thought of the show considering all the poll choices are basically the same answer...
AxlisKing
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by AxlisKing »

TheKISSProject7312 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:39 am So, how about those EOTR shows huh fellas?

My EOTR show was pre COVID. Glasgow. Front row, Tommy's side. I would've been front and centre, or at least over on Gene's side if not for a fuck up by the door staff.

Anyway, underwhelming. Everyone around me seemed to be having the time of their lives, and it was a killer show, but there was nothing about it that particularly excited me or had that "one last time" feel.

Suffered through that mincing fool highfiving a canvas and painting an upside down picture of John Lennon. I like the Beatles as much as anyone, but holy shit dude, you're in Glasgow. Paint Angus Young or someone.

Was really hoping there'd be some sort of video or documentary or something before KISS came onstage, highlighting the fact that this is goodbye. Nothing.

As for KISS... they were okay. Lots of stuff went boom. Paul didn't make any sort of speech or farewell address like I had been expecting. I knew the setlist wouldn't be as deep or career spanning as a farewell show should be in my opinion, but I was still disappointed in it. Paul lip synching doesn't mean Gene or even Eric and Tommy can't sing a deep cut or two. Wouldn't have made any difference to the crowd or show if they had thrown Mainline or something in there and had Eric sing it.

It just felt like a stop on the Sonic Boom or KISSWorld tours. As they left the stage, I just sort of whispered to myself "so long, guys" and that was that. The roadies threw out absolute armfuls of picks after the show though, so that was cool and I made a decent chunk of change selling them on eBay. Seriously, I got about 20 - 30 picks.

Thanks for this. I was wondering if they were doing anything special or going out of their way to talk about this being the 'end of the road'. Every video I've seen looked like just another tour.
StillAlive
Banned

Post by StillAlive »

TheKISSProject7312 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:39 am My EOTR show was pre COVID. Glasgow.
Same here. My EOTR show was pre-COVID (a month before they shut it down). Buffalo.
First time I'd seen them in over 40 years.

TheKISSProject7312 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:39 am Everyone around me seemed to be having the time of their lives, and it was a killer show
Same here. They sounded great. They looked great. Amazing show. Great reviews in both local newspapers.
I was with some very casual fans and they were absolutely blown away.

TheKISSProject7312 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:39 am Suffered through that mincing fool highfiving a canvas
We had DLR. He was interesting to say the least. In a sad and pathetic way (how the mighty have fallen).
All in all, still glad he was on the bill (instead of the painter). We bought tickets before he was added. We were going anyway (originally there was no opener). It certainly made the night even more memorable.

TheKISSProject7312 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:39 am The roadies threw out absolute armfuls of picks after the show though...Seriously, I got about 20 - 30 picks.
Nice! You were a lot closer than we were (although our seats were good).
My parting gift was a long purple streamer.
Kisscomplicated
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by Kisscomplicated »

joma5477 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:48 am
If the Gentleman asked " how was the show you WENT TO, " why answer if your not going ?
To be fair, the gentleman doesn't actually want to know what you thought of the show considering all the poll choices are basically the same answer...
Yes , your correct ! I see that now . Hmmm
KissBrooklyn
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by KissBrooklyn »

Grand Classic wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:22 am

Again, you don't understand what a troll is or does. I am not that. I love plenty about KISS and talk about the stuff I dig all the time. You only see what you want to see.
Yes I do. You are full of shit. You are most definitely a troll.
sugardaddy
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by sugardaddy »

I just wanna down some beers, burn one with my buddies and tap my foot to the songs I grew up on
Grand Classic
Banned

Post by Grand Classic »

KissBrooklyn wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:57 am

No, you don't, but I hope you feel better now that you got to tell me how you feel.
Black Ace

Post by Black Ace »

sugardaddy wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:50 am I just wanna down some beers, burn one with my buddies and tap my foot to the songs I grew up on
:salut:
KissBrooklyn
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by KissBrooklyn »

Grand Classic wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:43 am
No, you don't, but I hope you feel better now that you got to tell me how you feel.
I will feel better once you are gone.
Grand Classic
Banned

Post by Grand Classic »

KissBrooklyn wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:14 am

Well that is pretty pathetic that I have that much of an impact on your life, but enjoy this thread while you wait.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=139232
longtimekiss
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by longtimekiss »

Holmgren wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:44 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:22 pm Yes, they are back and I am sure going out on top as they play to a tape with a choreographed show that allows for zero rock and roll spontaneity. It's like going to the ice capades. You wanted the best.
Yet, here you are😄
Here watching the train wreck unfold.
KissBrooklyn
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by KissBrooklyn »

Grand Classic wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:22 am
Well that is pretty pathetic that I have that much of an impact on your life, but enjoy this thread while you wait.

Impact on my life? :lol:

Get a grip on reality, you pathetic little troll.
Mr Slow
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Mr Slow »

Grand Classic wrote: Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:27 am
3) You are trolling

You also didn't offer a poll option for any opposing view to your other choices. That's fucking bullshit right there.
This is precisely what I was talking about in that other topic. 21 posts contributing nothing but negativity. Meanwhile, dozens of other topics relating to so many other eras of KISStory are all ignored. StillAlive is 100% correct. You’re a troll. Funny thing is, I honestly believe you are not even aware of it. In your warped little mind you probably think you’re educating all of us! 🙄
Grand Classic
Banned

Post by Grand Classic »

KissBrooklyn wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:52 am
Grand Classic wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:22 am

If it will make you feel better if I was gone, then factually I do have an impact on your life. If I didn't, then it wouldn't make a difference to you if I was here or not.
Grand Classic
Banned

Post by Grand Classic »

Mr Slow wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:16 am
3) You are trolling

This is precisely what I was talking about in that other topic. 21 posts contributing nothing but negativity. Meanwhile, dozens of other topics relating to so many other eras of KISStory are all ignored. StillAlive is 100% correct. You’re a troll. Funny thing is, I honestly believe you are not even aware of it. In your warped little mind you probably think you’re educating all of us! 🙄
Not true at all.

You also had me blocked by your own admission and would tell people how much more glorious the forum was to read without seeing my posts - so clearly you wouldn't know what I was talking about like my saying that Vinnie is my favorite guitarist outside of the original band yesterday because I love his KISS albums.

I guess you decided to remove that block now or again, you only see what you want to see.

I am always going to respond to my "haters" or call out bullshit like a poll that isn't even offering all options for people like others pointed out.

I am not a troll at all. You are yet another person who doesn't understand what trolling actually is. And yes, you could learn from me.
WI KISSfan

Post by WI KISSfan »

firekiss wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:55 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Sat Sep 11, 2021 1:22 pm Yes, they are back and I am sure going out on top as they play to a tape with a choreographed show that allows for zero rock and roll spontaneity. It's like going to the ice capades. You wanted the best.
Kiss have always been a choreographed show with minimal spontaneity.

Plenty of people still getting enjoyment out 9f them despite your disdain for both the band and fans.
I enjoyed the hell out of the Chicago show I saw on the first leg of the tour.

But the Milwaukee show we purchased tix for in Dec '19 has never materialized.

How dare we still enjoy it? Just look around this forum for all the reasons we shouldn't be having fun?!

The negativity reigns supreme as usual.
gothunder
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by gothunder »

Saw the SLC show Wednesday nite with the wife and youngest daughter and had a BLAST!!!!!! 8)
Legsofsteel
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Legsofsteel »

TheKISSProject7312 wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:39 am So, how about those EOTR shows huh fellas?

This was similar to my experience at the Vancouver show. It was fine, but nothing special. Actually, it was probably my least favourite show I've attended. It was the first time seeing them live that the band seemed tired and their age. And this was on opening night!
Mr Slow
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Mr Slow »

Grand Classic wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:45 am
3) You are trolling

Not true at all.

You also had me blocked by your own admission and would tell people how much more glorious the forum was to read without seeing my posts - so clearly you wouldn't know what I was talking about like my saying that Vinnie is my favorite guitarist outside of the original band yesterday because I love his KISS albums.

I guess you decided to remove that block now or again, you only see what you want to see.

I am always going to respond to my "haters" or call out bullshit like a poll that isn't even offering all options for people like others pointed out.

I am not a troll at all. You are yet another person who doesn't understand what trolling actually is. And yes, you could learn from me.
I’ve copped criticism on this forum before for being too much of a current KISS apologist. When I see a few people accusing me of this I have to accept that they are probably onto something and I tend to tone it down a bit. I’m a KISS fan and I don’t like the bashing, no matter which era, but I can admit I overdo it with the defending sometimes. At the end of the day I don’t want to ruin this place for others by blindly championing the band even when they fail. Nobody really wants to read the thoughts of a fanboy.

You, however, get called a troll daily and somehow you just dismiss it as everyone being wrong or over sensitive and carry on as usual. Even those that share your views on the current band will call you out yet you never once check yourself. You continue on with your relentless bashing and shit stirring ways without a single thought for how you’re perceived on here and what your abrasive approach brings to the forum. You simply don’t get it!
Grand Classic
Banned

Post by Grand Classic »

Mr Slow wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:14 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:45 am

Not true at all.

I’ve copped criticism on this forum before for being too much of a current KISS apologist. When I see a few people accusing me of this I have to accept that they are probably onto something and I tend to tone it down a bit. I’m a KISS fan and I don’t like the bashing, no matter which era, but I can admit I overdo it with the defending sometimes. At the end of the day I don’t want to ruin this place for others by blindly championing the band even when they fail. Nobody really wants to read the thoughts of a fanboy.

You, however, get called a troll daily and somehow you just dismiss it as everyone being wrong or over sensitive and carry on as usual. Even those that share your views on the current band will call you out yet you never once check yourself. You continue on with your relentless bashing and shit stirring ways without a single thought for how you’re perceived on here and what your abrasive approach brings to the forum. You simply don’t get it!
You fail to understand that there are plenty of people on here that like me and what I have to say. Don't act like everyone is on the same page as you are when it comes to me.

It's the usual suspects that do the complaining about me and that use words like troll incorrectly. I am not a troll on any level.

You can't please everyone. We all have different personalities and way of expressing ourselves just like in real life. That is never going to change. The sooner you understand that and accept that - the better.
Much Too Soon

Post by Much Too Soon »

3) You are trolling

🚨 TROLL ALERT 🚨
LoveGun77

Post by LoveGun77 »

OH MY GOD....It's YOU'RE not YOUR!! I'm sorry,that shit drives me nuts! :)
LoveGun77

Post by LoveGun77 »

Sad but true. It's funny how Gene loves to boast about "how the big boys do it" and "going out on top",when in fact,it's just the opposite.
Grand Classic
Banned

Post by Grand Classic »

Much Too Soon wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:42 pm
3) You are trolling

🚨 TROLL ALERT 🚨
Thanks for proving my point.

You think it's trolling to point out a thread like others have done for not actually being a proper poll?
sagedrummer
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by sagedrummer »

I’m taking my 6 year old to the San Diego show tomorrow night. It will be his first concert and it’s always been a dream of mine to see Kiss with one-off my kids but I am full aware of their limitations now. Tonight so she could see what I was taking him to, I showed her a video of Kiss in Houston in 1977 and then one from last weekend and she called it like it is. She said “it’s all smoke and mirrors now with the lasers, fire, video screens and pods to hide how old they are and how bad they sound” …ouch😂. When she saw Gene go up on the pod for God of Thunder she said “well I guess they have to move them around on those now since they can’t really move on their own”. I just hope my 6 year old doesn’t really notice and has a good time.
Mr Slow
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Mr Slow »

Grand Classic wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:56 pm
3) You are trolling

🚨 TROLL ALERT 🚨

You think it's trolling to point out a thread like others have done for not actually being a proper poll?
So educate us. What exactly is an internet troll? What is their pattern of behaviour?
Grand Classic
Banned

Post by Grand Classic »

Mr Slow wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 11:19 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:56 pm

🚨 TROLL ALERT 🚨

So educate us. What exactly is an internet troll? What is their pattern of behaviour?
An internet troll will say anything just to get a reaction - even something they don't actually believe or that isn't what they actually think on any given subject. Their goal is to simply piss people off for the sake of it - having an actual discussion or debate is not their focus.

That has NEVER been the case with me. Everything I say is my honest view, opinion or my stating a fact in any discussion or debate on KISSFAQ. My goal is not to piss you off or to "troll" you.

Now if my saying those things still pisses you off anyway, well that's your problem unfortunately - because there are plenty of people here who like me and what I have to say, even if they don't always agree with me.

Vandelay really said it best:
Vandelay Industries wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:16 am
If someone's criticism of Kiss affects you so much that it actually changes your mood, maybe that's a "you" problem...
TheKISSProject7312
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by TheKISSProject7312 »

Does this have to happen in every thread?
Much Too Soon

Post by Much Too Soon »

Grand Claptrap wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:32 am
KissBrooklyn wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:52 am
Grand Claptrap wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:22 am

If it will make you feel better if I was gone, then factually I do have an impact on your life. If I didn't, then it wouldn't make a difference to you if I was here or not.
DING🚨

4. The Never-Give-Up, Never-Surrender, Must-ALWAYS-Have-The-Last-Word Troll

This troll is ALWAYS right and will battle to the death to prove it. There’s no point in trying to fight IT. If IT can’t back something up with reality, IT makes something up, claims it’s a fact, just to show you how wrong you are.

IT doesn’t care how much chaos it causes because IF BANNED AGAIN IT will simply resurface in some other form to begin all over again.
StillAlive
Banned

Post by StillAlive »

gothunder wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:34 am Saw the SLC show Wednesday nite with the wife and youngest daughter and had a BLAST!!!!!! 8)
Nice!!!
Glad to hear you had a blast.
God Of Ritmo
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by God Of Ritmo »

sagedrummer wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:54 pm I’m taking my 6 year old to the San Diego show tomorrow night. It will be his first concert and it’s always been a dream of mine to see Kiss with one-off my kids but I am full aware of their limitations now. Tonight so she could see what I was taking him to, I showed her a video of Kiss in Houston in 1977 and then one from last weekend and she called it like it is. She said “it’s all smoke and mirrors now with the lasers, fire, video screens and pods to hide how old they are and how bad they sound” …ouch😂. When she saw Gene go up on the pod for God of Thunder she said “well I guess they have to move them around on those now since they can’t really move on their own”. I just hope my 6 year old doesn’t really notice and has a good time.
We were both there last night. I drove down from LA. I was honestly surprised at how much better this show was than the pre-COVID show I saw at the Forum in 2019. I really expected to be “Meh.” It was such a good feeling to be actually enjoying a KISS concert. The last time I enjoyed them this much was probably the Rock the Nation tour.

So many little creative details such as the new ending for Calling Dr Love and the new jam at the end of Cold Gin. That was probably the most enjoyable Eric Singer solo that put him more in line with Carr’s solos.

What was your reaction? I have no doubt your kid was blown way.
Kisscomplicated
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

LoveGun77 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:54 pm
That's fine . I'm in the Media and that's reason I employ proof readers. Truth!
Kisscomplicated
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

LoveGun77 wrote: Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:54 pm
That's fine . I'm in the Media and that's the reason I employ proof readers. Truth!