Destroyer 45th Anniversary box set and LPs only available via KissOnline Shop?

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
strangeways965
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Newbie... Be nice to me!

Destroyer 45th Anniversary box set and LPs only available via KissOnline Shop?

Post by strangeways965 »

...I was wondering if the super deluxe box set as well the yellow/red and black LPs are only available on KissOnline Shop? :? :?: :? :?: :? :?:
sicksickphil
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Re: Destroyer 45th Anniversary box set and LPs only available via KissOnline Shop?

Post by sicksickphil »

strangeways965 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:30 pm ...I was wondering if the super deluxe box set as well the yellow/red and black LPs are only available on KissOnline Shop? :? :?: :? :?: :? :?:
That would seem like a dumb thing to do, but maybe wrong.
Rabant777
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Re: Destroyer 45th Anniversary box set and LPs only available via KissOnline Shop?

Post by Rabant777 »

Box set and coloured vinyl at Kissonline, black vinyl and CDs at other outlets.
European version of the box set also to be announced.
strangeways965
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Newbie... Be nice to me!

Post by strangeways965 »

Rabant777 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:34 pm Box set and coloured vinyl at Kissonline, black vinyl and CDs at other outlets.
Thank you!! :)
alivecatman
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by alivecatman »

Where does this info come from?
Rabant777
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by Rabant777 »

Your old colleagues Andrew.
Thread on the Kiss My Wax Facebook page.
kiss-1976
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by kiss-1976 »

Postage to Australia is murderous on the KISS site. Really hoping that the box will be available on Amazon and other outlets.
Christmas
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by Christmas »

Rabant777 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 12:34 pm Box set and coloured vinyl at Kissonline, black vinyl and CDs at other outlets.
Does the Euro version have different tracks?
steveh67

Post by steveh67 »

kiss-1976 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:16 pm Postage to Australia is murderous on the KISS site. Really hoping that the box will be available on Amazon and other outlets.
Well that sux, I was hoping for other outlets too, and if possible JBHIFI etc.
brettjarrad
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by brettjarrad »

Box set and both vinyl $106 US postage to Australia what a rip off. Def Leppard vinyl box set from amazon US $18 postage
kiss-1976
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by kiss-1976 »

brettjarrad wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:52 pm Box set and both vinyl $106 US postage to Australia what a rip off. Def Leppard vinyl box set from amazon US $18 postage
This is why I hope that maybe Universal can possibly bulk ship to Australia and make them available with reasonable postage rates. Will no doubt sell more copies locally that way.
balish

Post by balish »

Yes, the shipping overseas is really bad. It’s the standard rate for courier based on weight and I get it, but c’mon, Universal surely could have negotiated a deal with Amazon.
balish

Post by balish »

brettjarrad wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:52 pm Box set and both vinyl $106 US postage to Australia what a rip off. Def Leppard vinyl box set from amazon US $18 postage
The Metallica boxset was free shipping on Amazon. :sad:
kiss-1976
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by kiss-1976 »

balish wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 8:17 pm Yes, the shipping overseas is really bad. It’s the standard rate for courier based on weight and I get it, but c’mon, Universal surely could have negotiated a deal with Amazon.
I'm buying this regardless however the shipping cost will most definitely deter many fans from buying it. $200 looks good but once you factor in so much more plus taxes and the exchange rate it will impact sales. Especially in this covid climate where many people are hurting...
John Shaft
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by John Shaft »

Christmas wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:26 pm
Why would it?
Tail of a hurricane

Post by Tail of a hurricane »

So it sounds the super deluxe box set only on Kissonline. It sucks , but maybe my only alternative.
andykiss78
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by andykiss78 »

Geez, be patient people. It's been on pre order for a couple of days. No one knows all the ways it will be available yet.
Under The Rose

Post by Under The Rose »

Originally the Soundboard bone vinyl was listed as a KOL exclusive, but ended up on SOV, uDiscovermusic and elsewhere. This box isn’t listed as a KOL exclusive.

I’m hoping it will pop up on uDiscover at some point as I have a free shipping coupon there.

I imagine they’re waiting to maximise KOL pre-orders first, and may then move it to more general sale. But you never know. It’s not listed as a limited edition either, but then again neither was the DTK red vinyl. So there’s some risk in waitIng. I’m holding off for now.
Last edited by Under The Rose on Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liveshowz
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by Liveshowz »

boxset will also be available at retail
Statuegirl21
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by Statuegirl21 »

It’s not going to be a KISSonline exclusive. And prices will go down SUBSTANTIALLY when it’s in stores. The preorder price on the recent comparable George Harrison ATMP box set was lowered by twenty or fifty bucks once it hit the stores.
Under The Rose

Post by Under The Rose »

Liveshowz wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:08 am boxset will also be available at retail
Any confirmation of that, or just your expectation?
Under The Rose

Post by Under The Rose »

The Casablanca Singles box released 9 years ago and supposedly limited to 2,500 copies is still available on uDiscover. So, I’m not too worried about this box selling out anytime soon. They’ll make enough to meet demand. Probably they’re hoping the typical greedy crowd come in and buy 5 copies each to try to flog on eBay. I think a few got stung with Killers…I hope so.
Christmas
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by Christmas »

John Shaft wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 9:43 pm
Christmas wrote: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:26 pm
Why would it?

Many Euro or Japan releases have different track lists.
martial
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by martial »

Hello Europeans friends ! We are Monday and still no news about the possibility to order from Europe !
martial
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by martial »

Apparently available for preorder at www.platenzaak.nl on 1st October with the normal logo.
martial
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by martial »

Still no more information for Europeans ?
kisshall2

Post by kisshall2 »

Amazon shipping is highly subsidized. No one else gets those rates.

To expect anyone to match an Amazon shipping price is the same as expecting them to compete with a guy's shipping rates that steals the postage and supplies from their employer.
LiveToWin
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by LiveToWin »

martial wrote: Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:23 am Still no more information for Europeans ?
Shops are now getting these items as upcoming release, but price is not set yet.
In Norway, you can order these at Platekompaniet and Skvis soon. I bet lots of other online stores will list all items (except colored vinyl) pretty soon
martial
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by martial »

Thanks.
emmo73
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by emmo73 »

martial wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:34 am Apparently available for preorder at www.platenzaak.nl on 1st October with the normal logo.
cheers for the tip. it looks like they have a store exclusive, so this is the only place to buy it. for the Netherlands that is.
alivecatman

Post by alivecatman »

Rabant777 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:00 pm Your old colleagues Andrew.
Turns out, they were wrong
misterhand80
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by misterhand80 »

Rabant777 wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 1:00 pm Your old colleagues Andrew.
Link to thread? Thanks!
GACatmandu

Post by GACatmandu »

GACatmandu

Post by GACatmandu »