(3 Weeks until....) Mansfield Rock City!

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
Mr Slow
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Re: (3 Weeks until....) Mansfield Rock City!

Post by Mr Slow »

Wichita77 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:20 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:12 pm Funny how you be make such a big deal about kiss doing for shows in the New York City area.

The New York City DMA consist of 7.1 million TV homes. Meaning there's around 18 to 20 million people in the New York City Designated Market Area.

Now supposedly 40,000 or so out of 18 million is a big deal.

But at least you didn't see him denying the Barclay show was heavily papered.

And it's funny he's attacking Vinny's kulick for being right insane kiss would use an excuse to get out and postpone some of their poor selling shows. Is that Utah show even happened yet? How many how many shows did they use the medical excuse for? And I believe they bailed on a week selling Tulsa show and use covid as the excuse to fly home.

Now we have someone bragging about it sales after two-and-a-half years of being on sale. Odd. Especially since they had already heavily discounted tickets to try and move them before they got on their Gulfstream.

A drop of around $50 per average ticket price. That is dynamic pricing giving away seats just to fill them.

Kiss was really saved by covid there's no way they could have done a stadium show in New York City if they didn't have 18 months. And you can bet they won't attempt an NFL stadium. It will be baseball and it could be anywhere from 20,000 or so. But they'd still like like it's a stadium show
You sure went the scenic route to make your case. Why not just get to the point and say "Kiss sucks!" :roll:
No kidding! Again I have to ask why a KISS fan would be busting their balls trying to prove to a bunch of KISS fans why KISS is failing. 🤷‍♂️
Wichita77
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Wichita77 »

Mr Slow wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:38 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:12 pm Funny how you be make such a big deal about kiss doing for shows in the New York City area.

The New York City DMA consist of 7.1 million TV homes. Meaning there's around 18 to 20 million people in the New York City Designated Market Area.

And it's funny he's attacking Vinny's kulick for being right insane kiss would use an excuse to get out and postpone some of their poor selling shows. Is that Utah show even happened yet? How many how many shows did they use the medical excuse for? And I believe they bailed on a week selling Tulsa show and use covid as the excuse to fly home.

Now we have someone bragging about it sales after two-and-a-half years of being on sale. Odd. Especially since they had already heavily discounted tickets to try and move them before they got on their Gulfstream.

A drop of around $50 per average ticket price. That is dynamic pricing giving away seats just to fill them.

Kiss was really saved by covid there's no way they could have done a stadium show in New York City if they didn't have 18 months. And you can bet they won't attempt an NFL stadium. It will be baseball and it could be anywhere from 20,000 or so. But they'd still like like it's a stadium show
You sure went the scenic route to make your case. Why not just get to the point and say "Kiss sucks!" :roll:
No kidding! Again I have to ask why a KISS fan would be busting their balls trying to prove to a bunch of KISS fans why KISS is failing. 🤷‍♂️
That is the mind-boggling thing about this place. I can't imagine wasting a single second of my life on something I didn't enjoy any more, let alone writing hundreds of posts trying to convince people to be miserable too.

That is totally incomprehensible to me.
Mr Slow

Post by Mr Slow »

Wichita77 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:16 pm
Mr Slow wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:38 pm

That is the mind-boggling thing about this place. I can't imagine wasting a single second of my life on something I didn't enjoy any more, let alone writing hundreds of posts trying to convince people to be miserable too.

That is totally incomprehensible to me.
Yeah that’s the part I don’t get. Fine if you have lost faith in the band but if you are going to stay around why not celebrate the KISSTORY you do love instead of wasting your energy moaning about the current situation? I guess some people just enjoy being miserable. 🙄
vinniestkulick
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by vinniestkulick »

Bumping this one for user convenience... :wink:
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned

Post by SpinningAcorn »

vinniestkulick wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:48 am Bumping this one for user convenience... :wink:
Are you going to this one?

Did you get some cheap tickets?

You should try to get out of your Fort Worth tickets because David Lee Roth won't be opening.
Anomaly

Post by Anomaly »

I've never seen someone so hellbent on trying to convince people to not go to a concert they already paid for. :lol:
CDT75
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by CDT75 »

SpinningAcorn can’t stand Kiss doing good , he’s a really sad individual.
vinniestkulick
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by vinniestkulick »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:40 am
vinniestkulick wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 7:48 am Bumping this one for user convenience... :wink:

You should try to get out of your Fort Worth tickets because David Lee Roth won't be opening.
Nah, I don't live anywhere near this show... but since there's plenty of spacious and likely crazy affordable/decent seating, I'd go if it were within a 2 hr. drive. It being a tour launch of sorts. and maybe the last if things get weird?
As for Fort Worth... qood question. I think when I bought it DLR was on the bill.

If I go to one more show, locally, it'll be Hartford.
redinthesky
Might as well be the Admin!
Might as well be the Admin!

Post by redinthesky »

Still many seats left, but I noticed that all the $1000 front tix on the left side (looking out from the stage) are now gone (all of them were for sale this morning), but all the ones on the right side are still there. Strange....
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned

Post by SpinningAcorn »

vinniestkulick wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:30 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:40 am

Nah, I don't live anywhere near this show... but since there's plenty of spacious and likely crazy affordable/decent seating, I'd go if it were within a 2 hr. drive. It being a tour launch of sorts. and maybe the last if things get weird?
As for Fort Worth... qood question. I think when I bought it DLR was on the bill.

If I go to one more show, locally, it'll be Hartford.
1,700 miles just to see Dave do a 45m set?

You are a fan!