Father's Day $500 Vault

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
stvand13
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Father's Day $500 Vault

Post by stvand13 »

Received mine yesterday. As expected, no extra "goodies" in the lil extra compartment. So I filled mine up w/ some show picks, 80's back stage passes and other little items. Made it feel more complete. I thought I would be disgusted w/ myself for purchasing this, but I'm pleasantly surprised.
rwgriffith
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Re: Father's Day $500 Vault

Post by rwgriffith »

Right on! There are some hidden gems in those songs. Enjoy!
vinniestkulick

Post by vinniestkulick »

stvand13 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:31 am Received mine yesterday. As expected, no extra "goodies" in the lil extra compartment. So I filled mine up w/ some show picks, 80's back stage passes and other little items. Made it feel more complete. I thought I would be disgusted w/ myself for purchasing this, but I'm pleasantly surprised.
I bought mine for half price at $1k for Black Friday in 2019, and LOVE it... did not want to pay for another meet n greet, nor some unused jock strap bonus goodie from '84. The discs & booklet are pretty great, the action figure and coin [and over the top Vault size] are silly but fun. No regrets at all.
Miss Kitty
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by Miss Kitty »

I'm going to wait longer and see if you can get them even cheaper. I'm in no hurry.
KISSworld1972

Post by KISSworld1972 »

stvand13 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:31 am Received mine yesterday. As expected, no extra "goodies" in the lil extra compartment. So I filled mine up w/ some show picks, 80's back stage passes and other little items. Made it feel more complete. I thought I would be disgusted w/ myself for purchasing this, but I'm pleasantly surprised.
I did the same thing with my extra compartment area, adding some extra KISS or Gene-related items. A sealed Gene figure, picks, 8x10 photos of Gene through the years including one of me and him in 2006...3-pack set of vintage KISS viewmaster reels, etc. It'll take me a while to read through the Vault book, but it's really nice and well done. I hung the gold luggage tag thingy on one of the Vault side handles. I'm pretty happy with it overall.
shupey
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by shupey »

I took the plunge as well. Had the music already from an "alternate" source so now I can actually enjoy listening to it. 🙂
Brewer
Banned

Post by Brewer »

Lol @ you guys putting your own KISS junk in the pretend safe since it didn’t come with any.

Put some good music in there while you’re at it.
Kissoff
Banned

Post by Kissoff »

Great job!!!