Ace & Rachael split??

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
mybliesad
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Re: Ace & Rachael split??

Post by mybliesad »

So we never found out if this rumor is true? Ace's private life is pretty private. I couldn't even confirm if he was married still to the original wife until I read it this year on this site.
Starbandit74
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by Starbandit74 »

Nellcote71 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:13 am
Like others have said - I’d rather see Ace tour with Gene. I wouldnt pay to see Kiss faking just because Ace is back...
I don’t think KISS would be able to play with any kind of backing tracks with Ace, to be honest.

Ace isn’t disciplined enough to be able to pull that kind of thing off.

*I also echo others sentiments that regardless of Ace’s love life status, the quality of his playing, or his being in or out of KISS, I hope he remains sober and healthy.
Bruce
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Post by Bruce »

With Ace, they might play a couple songs freestyle, for his appearance(s), but I'm in complete agreement that, were he to actually rejoin, playing to a click track would be beyond Ace's patience, or ability. He'd have to fake playing on songs, til it was time for his solo segment.
Nellcote71
Banned
Banned

Post by Nellcote71 »

Starbandit74 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:16 pm
Like others have said - I’d rather see Ace tour with Gene. I wouldnt pay to see Kiss faking just because Ace is back...
I don’t think KISS would be able to play with any kind of backing tracks with Ace, to be honest.

*I also echo others sentiments that regardless of Ace’s love life status, the quality of his playing, or his being in or out of KISS, I hope he remains sober and healthy.
I feel confident that Ace has put the white powder behind him. The booze? I feel it’s highly possible...but the pills???? I dunno....
BlackAce
Banned
Banned

Post by BlackAce »

You guys are weird
BlackAce
Banned
Banned

Post by BlackAce »

Nellcote71 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:34 pm
Starbandit74 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 12:16 pm

I feel confident that Ace has put the white powder behind him. The booze? I feel it’s highly possible...but the pills???? I dunno....
A lot of cats of that generation just consider pills normal. His sobriety includes pills
detroit_01
Banned
Banned

Post by detroit_01 »

doubted ace will be back. gene and paul won't bite and gene won't pay what ace thinks he's worth. besides this whole rachell mess is so nasty coming from her point of view. she is wack-a-doodle for sure. most of that crap is rumored trash and stuff she gleamed off of wendy moore and the gerbert crowd... i don't take anything she says seriously and hopefully she just goes away and no way is she gonna get 10 million from ace which i believe she had planned from the very start. she's another wendy moore opportunist and why would she be so broken hearted over ace and then slash him up with a rusty razor blade like she has done... she is mentally unstable and worthless. hope ace can crush her in court.
Nellcote71 wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:13 am I wouldn’t be surprised if Ace is just staying at Monique’s temporarily to try and show Paul he & Rachel split up. Probably a last attempt at getting back into the band.Very easy seeing paul giving that Ultimatum to Ace.

lord71
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by lord71 »

Refreshing to see these old threads jump back when new members are commenting. Has it been two years already since 'the split'? Time flies, with or without Covid.
Bruce

Post by Bruce »

Rachael's like a hip granny -- despite her mental instabity, she was too good for him.