(3 Weeks until....) Mansfield Rock City!

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
vinniestkulick
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

(3 Weeks until....) Mansfield Rock City!

Post by vinniestkulick »

Hard to believe... but they're almost back in action...

Is this a good look for the first show?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TwistedTaste
Banned
Banned

Re: (3 Weeks until....) Mansfield Rock City!

Post by TwistedTaste »

Wow - lots of tix left.

This is dynamic pricing, right? :D

They will cut prices heavily and Groupon the eff out of it so it’s close to or sold out.
So Cruel
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by So Cruel »

Nothing $20 tickets won’t solve
vinniestkulick
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by vinniestkulick »

I expect some foot dragging with Covid, and maybe lotsa last minute walkup, I guess... but this tour has lost any sense of freshness or urgency, with the delay. Bangor (night 2) ain't bangin' either. Roth is actually the one reason I want to see another show, BION. Last show I saw was the paint by numbers dude.
Mr Slow
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Post by Mr Slow »

I wonder what the vibe is like in the US right now. I see a few bands have started to roll again but it’s not like the flood gates have opened and everyone is touring. Are these shows guaranteed to be going ahead? What’s the situation with COVID there right now?

I have to think that if everything was back to normal all the Big Boys would be back on the road. Is there a chance these August-October KISS concerts don’t happen?
vinniestkulick
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by vinniestkulick »

Mr Slow wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:40 pm I wonder what the vibe is like in the US right now. I see a few bands have started to roll again but it’s not like the flood gates have opened and everyone is touring. Are these shows guaranteed to be going ahead? What’s the situation with COVID there right now?

I have to think that if everything was back to normal all the Big Boys would be back on the road. Is there a chance these August-October KISS concerts don’t happen?
The Foo Fighters just A) recently announced and sold out Madison Square Garden in days... then played on Father's day. (for the vaccinated) Incredible....
THEN... B) they postponed the same sort of gig at the LA Forum (was supposed to happen last week, or so) due to someone on their crew getting a breakthru infection. So it's lots of mixed signals here. Cheap Trick keeps performing regularly, now. Other big bands/shows during Aug/Sept/Oct on sale now.
Some states are doing very poorly with Covid all of a sudden (Florida, really bad... Missouri and Louisiana, and Texas are right behind) but most states ok. Springsteen started playing to sold out crowds on Broadway in June (again, for the vaccinated).

feels like things are ramping up, but that there will be speed bumps/cancellations as there have been with some professional sporting events.
Last edited by vinniestkulick on Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AxlisKing
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by AxlisKing »

Covid has a lot to do with this, but how much of it is the fact that they're playing many cities for the second time on this tour, and in many places, larger venues? Motley sold out the first leg of their 'final tour' and tanked in many repeat cities on the second leg.
TwistedTaste
Banned
Banned

Post by TwistedTaste »

AxlisKing wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:06 pm Covid has a lot to do with this, but how much of it is the fact that they're playing many cities for the second time on this tour, and in many places, larger venues? Motley sold out the first leg of their 'final tour' and tanked in many repeat cities on the second leg.
The majority of the EOTR shows were just like this. Slow selling up until the week of the show
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned

Post by SpinningAcorn »

AxlisKing wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:06 pm Covid has a lot to do with this, but how much of it is the fact that they're playing many cities for the second time on this tour, and in many places, larger venues? Motley sold out the first leg of their 'final tour' and tanked in many repeat cities on the second leg.
Of course you're forgetting the pandemic put everything off of a year .. year-and-a-half.

Can you imagine how bad this leg would have Tanked had it gone all this scheduled?
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Let's look at the positives. They've already sold 35% of the tickets for this show that's been on sale for over a year.

As we've learned it's best that they sell out at the very end with the cheapest ticket prices due to Dynamic pricing. That way Live Nation and kiss can maximize the decreased revenue.

As we've learned it would be bad if kiss sold out within a month of going on sale when Dynamic prices made the ticket prices go way up due to heavy demand.

So whether they do two-for-one pricing, Groupons, heavily discount or other incentives that's a good thing. At least in the alternative Universe world of the Dot counters.

How long ago was this show even put it on sale? Is this a year of ticket sales a year-and-a-half for more?

Good thing this show didn't go on as scheduled. At least they can keep trying ways to fill some seat.
Mr Slow

Post by Mr Slow »

vinniestkulick wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:57 pm
Mr Slow wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:40 pm I wonder what the vibe is like in the US right now. I see a few bands have started to roll again but it’s not like the flood gates have opened and everyone is touring. Are these shows guaranteed to be going ahead? What’s the situation with COVID there right now?

The Foo Fighters just A) recently announced and sold out Madison Square Garden in days... then played on Father's day. (for the vaccinated) Incredible....
THEN... they postponed the same sort of gig at the LA Forum (was supposed to happen last week, or so) due to someone on their crew getting a breakthru infection. So it's lots of mixed signals here. Cheap Trick keeps performing regularly, now. Other big bands/shows during Aug/Sept/Oct on sale now.
Some states are doing very poorly with Covid all of a sudden (Florida, really bad... Missouri and Louisiana, and Texas are right behind) but most states ok. Springsteen started playing to sold out crowds on Broadway in June (again, for the vaccinated).

feels like things are ramping up, but that there will be speed bumps/cancellations as there have been with some professional sporting events.
Thanks for the response. Sounds like you are somewhere close to us Downunder, although we currently have about 13% of the population (27M) vaccinated compared to 50% of Americans (350M). Yeah, we’ve been terribly slow! 🙄 A nation a big as ours, with such a small amount of people should be the envy of the world because we are COVID free. But between people not wanting to get the supposedly inferior jab and our Government not being proactive in obtaining vaccinations last year, we are way behind.

But in terms of things reopening, we are also hit and miss. A few capacity football games one week and then suddenly because of an outbreak they are playing to empty stadiums a week later. Lockdowns for a week or two in some states then back to a restricted numbers type set up. It’s frustrating but at least we are slowly going in the right direction. Hopefully within a year the whole world is on top of it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mr Slow

Post by Mr Slow »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:18 pm
Of course you're forgetting the pandemic put everything off of a year .. year-and-a-half.

Can you imagine how bad this leg would have Tanked had it gone all this scheduled?
This leg wouldn’t be happening. The original end date was a week ago. They only scheduled these shows because the US was a better option than Europe right now. So like AxlisKing said, they are revisiting several cities. Add the uncertainty because of COVID and it’s no wonder they aren’t selling out. If things were totally back to normal everyone would be touring again. KISS are just greedy fuckers and took a chance when they scheduled these dates that by August they could be touring again.
vinniestkulick
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by vinniestkulick »

Mr Slow wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:16 pm

This leg wouldn’t be happening. The original end date was a week ago. They only scheduled these shows because the US was a better option than Europe right now. So like AxlisKing said, they are revisiting several cities. Add the uncertainty because of COVID and it’s no wonder they aren’t selling out. If things were totally back to normal everyone would be touring again. KISS are just greedy fuckers and took a chance when they scheduled these dates that by August they could be touring again.
21 of these current 30 U.S. shows went on sale pre covid... including the first two shows in approx 3 wks that are doing pretty poorly (Mansfield, and Bangor).
e.g. I just checked my receipt for the Ft.Worth show... I purchased my tix on Feb. 18, 2020.
Mr Slow

Post by Mr Slow »

vinniestkulick wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 8:32 pm
Mr Slow wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:16 pm

21 of these current 30 U.S. shows went on sale pre covid... including the first two shows in approx 3 wks that are doing pretty poorly (Mansfield, and Bangor).
e.g. I just checked my receipt for the Ft.Worth show... I purchased my tix on Feb. 18, 2020.
I would ask when they went on sale though. Not too many people focusing on buying tickets in March last year. We were all worried about becoming extinct!
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Mr Slow wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:13 pm

I would ask when they went on sale though. Not too many people focusing on buying tickets in March last year. We were all worried about becoming extinct!
Don't use that excuse, they went on sale November 2019.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/musi ... es-907495/

And I'm not buying the covid excuse either. Everyone who wants a vaccine has gotten. There's millions and millions who had covid and don't need the vaccine. So I really don't know how many in the US would be scared to go to a movie, concert Etc

And certainly based on the NFL and college football games I've been looking for tickets for .... people are not scared at all.
Last edited by SpinningAcorn on Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr Slow

Post by Mr Slow »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:25 pm

No excuses. I’m merely asking a question. I know you are thrilled with KISS failures.
vinniestkulick
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by vinniestkulick »

Mr Slow wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:32 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:25 pm

No excuses. I’m merely asking a question. I know you are thrilled with KISS failures.
My gawd. This 1st Mansfield date was even mentioned in that October 2019 Rolling Stone article as the opening of their post Aussie dates. The start of their final lap to the end... You just know they were eyeballing even many more dates, at the time, filling in the gaps, leading up to the July 2021 closer.
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by Much Too Soon »

Just a warning. Every time you fine fellows start this stuff nibs comes back a few weeks later with the numbers and rubs your faces in it. 🤷‍♂️

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=130401&hilit=Brooklyn+bleak+city

My prediction from the beginning of the tour

Avg attendance 10,000
Avg ticket price $100
Avg gross revenue $1,000,000

Let’s all wait and see at the End of the Road.

Juuuust sayin’
Last edited by Much Too Soon on Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
nibbler1982

Post by nibbler1982 »

The OP started a similar thread like this back on the second NA leg of EOTR. His uninspired title reeks of it predecessor…

“Brooklyn Bleak City”

To read Vin’s smug comments from the start all the way to his backtracking and conspiracy stories AFTER the the sold-out million dollar gate is PRICELESS. All of you should should browse through it. It’s a gas. Anyway…

Let’s try to take a realistic look at Mansfield WITHOUT agenda colored glasses on.

First of all Xfinity isn’t like the other Live Nation sheds. They have the obligatory ~7,000 pavilion seats AND they have another ~7,000 lawn seats…AND then the general admission lawn. The sheds normally go from pavilion to GA lawn. The “lawn seat” section is uncovered and over twice the price as the GA lawn. When looking on the birds eye interactive map it gives a disproportionate view of how well the show is selling.

I’d say about 7,000 physical seats are already sold. Of course there’s no way to know how many GA lawn is sold. Usually a lot of those seats choose to upgrade into the physical lawn seats for another $10. It’ll make the show seem fuller and they gets better seats for half the price.

Mansfield is usually good for about 9,000-12,000 in attendance for KISS. I can’t see why this show would be any different. Ultimately, per usual, the boxscore will have final say on how well or poorly this show does. I do believe this third go ‘round in NA will come in around ~$750,000 per show. The law of diminishing returns holds true per usual. Its all part of that march to the $200M EOTR tour total. We’ll see.

Stay tuned.
Tallbear13
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by Tallbear13 »

nibbler1982 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:11 pm The OP started a similar thread like this back on the second NA leg of EOTR. His uninspired title reeks of it predecessor…

“Brooklyn Bleak City”

To read Vin’s smug comments from the start all the way to his backtracking and conspiracy stories AFTER the the sold-out million dollar gate is PRICELESS. All of you should should browse through it. It’s a gas. Anyway…

Let’s try to take a realistic look at Mansfield WITHOUT agenda colored glasses on.

First of all Xfinity isn’t like the other Live Nation sheds. They have the obligatory ~7,000 pavilion seats AND they have another ~7,000 lawn seats…AND then the general admission lawn. The sheds normally go from pavilion to GA lawn. The “lawn seat” section is uncovered and over twice the price as the GA lawn. When looking on the birds eye interactive map it gives a disproportionate view of how well the show is selling.

I’d say about 7,000 physical seats are already sold. Of course there’s no way to know how many GA lawn is sold. Usually a lot of those seats choose to upgrade into the physical lawn seats for another $10. It’ll make the show seem fuller and they gets better seats for half the price.

Mansfield is usually good for about 9,000-12,000 in attendance for KISS. I can’t see why this show would be any different. Ultimately, per usual, the boxscore will have final say on how well or poorly this show does. I do believe this third go ‘round in NA will come in around ~$750,000 per show. The law of diminishing returns holds true per usual. Its all part of that march to the $200M EOTR tour total. We’ll see.

Stay tuned.
Yeah the shed in Raleigh seats 6,847 and the lawn can have another 13,653
the old saying goes whats the house meaning how much money but now the crowd size is the question
nibbler1982

Post by nibbler1982 »

Tallbear13 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:34 pm
nibbler1982 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:11 pm The OP started a similar thread like this back on the second NA leg of EOTR. His uninspired title reeks of it predecessor…

“Brooklyn Bleak City”

Stay tuned.
Yeah the shed in Raleigh seats 6,847 and the lawn can have another 13,653
the old saying goes whats the house meaning how much money but now the crowd size is the question
Mansfield is always a good market for KISS. I’d find it hard to believe this show would end up any different. Time will tell.

I REALLY hope we get as many boxscores as we did on the first two NA legs.

We GOT THEM ALL.
vinniestkulick
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by vinniestkulick »

“Brooklyn Bleak City”

Stay tuned.
It's fun and hilarious... how easily baited you are. Even when I play it straight and lay ground work for your excuses.
I think most of my Brooklyn observations proved to be true... even on the leading edge of the sudden "sick days" band members were taking not long after.
Anyone remember this classic period? Yep. I called it. Days before it started:
https://metalheadzone.com/gene-simmons- ... procedures.
AND... Then this.
https://metalheadzone.com/kiss-paul-sta ... 20sickness.
Anyone at Kiss' hotel (the London) the nite of the Brooklyn show knows Tommy was basically throwing blocks of tickets at people. watching busloads of people suddenly walking in, filling empty seats, in lock step... wasn't suspicious at all. I was there, picked up my tix at will call, and there was NO discernable walk up. Kiss didn't invent fake sell outs, but you still defend them. Cause you've NO agenda at all... :roll: it's only your entire existence on this board. Duly noted.
nibbler1982

Post by nibbler1982 »

vinniestkulick wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:49 pm

“Brooklyn Bleak City”

Stay tuned.
It's fun and hilarious... how easily baited you are. Even when I play it straight and lay ground work for your excuses.
I think most of my Brooklyn observations proved to be true... even on the leading edge of the sudden "sick days" band members were taking not long after.
Anyone remember this classic period? Yep. I called it.
Anyone at Kiss' hotel (the London) the nite of the Brooklyn show knows Tommy was basically throwing blocks of tickets at people. watching busloads of people suddenly walking in, filling empty seats, in lock step... wasn't suspicious at all. I was there, picked up my tix at will call, and there was NO discernable walk up. Kiss didn't invent fake sell outs, but you still defend them. Cause you've NO agenda at all... :roll: it's only your entire existence on this board. Duly noted.
Baited?

Oh you mean you talking out of your ass and me NAILING YOU on it???

Oh yeah…you bait me all the time.

Just for those playing at home that aren’t gonna check out Vin’s previous asinine thread…

He rambles on and on how poorly the Barclays show was gonna draw. He even went so far to say some member was gonna call in sick and it was to be canceled. No joke. He actually said this.

How did it turn out?

KISS
Barclays Center
Brooklyn, NY
Aug 20, 2019
$1,035,019
11,566 **SOLD-OUT

Yeah. Vin’s been BAITING me for years now!
nibbler1982

Post by nibbler1982 »

“Brooklyn Bleak City”

Stay tuned.
AND... Then this.
And by the way…

You said the August 20, 2019 show was selling so poorly it someone was gonna feign sickness to save face and cancel the show.

NOW YOU POINT TO THE AUSTRALIAN DATES THREE MONTHS LATER TO COVER YOUR ASS SAYING “YOU CALLED IT”.

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.
misterhand80
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by misterhand80 »

“Brooklyn Bleak City”

Stay tuned.
AND... Then this.
Pathetic. Admitted troll.
nibbler1982

Post by nibbler1982 »

misterhand80 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:59 pm

“Brooklyn Bleak City”

Stay tuned.
AND... Then this.
I don’t mind his trolling Brother Mister. He can’t help himself.

It his poor execution and lack of pride that I find incorrigible.
misterhand80
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by misterhand80 »

nibbler1982 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:21 am

“Brooklyn Bleak City”

Stay tuned.
AND... Then this.

Hope you are doing well, Brother Nibbs.
KISSFACE

Post by KISSFACE »

Let’s just hope the announcer gets it right this time. Ha, imagine you had that one job right then and you go half-blank on the city. “Alright — Maann!”

nibbler1982

Post by nibbler1982 »

misterhand80 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:25 am
nibbler1982 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:21 am

AND... Then this.

Hope you are doing well, Brother Nibbs.
Right back at’cha brah.
vinniestkulick
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by vinniestkulick »

Sigh... try not to make eye contact with the dot counter behind the shower curtain, kids... this is all he's got going for him.
Meanwhile, it is I that's gots your Mansfield info, and not from a 3rd party fanboy source. This may confuse some.

XFINITY CENTER
BOXOFFICE AVERAGES
AVG. TICKETS SOLD
US $830,440
AVG. GROSS
Averages are based on Boxoffice reports for the past 36 months.
ADJUSTED BOXOFFICE AVERAGES
AVG. TICKETS SOLD
US $830,440
AVG. GROSS
Adjusted averages exclude shows performed from March 18, 2020 to present.
Market
Boston-Providence
Capacity
Concerts
Merch Rate
32%
Promotion Status
Promotes In-House

as for KISS... and an actual baseline...
I believe this was their last Mansfield show:

6/8/2016
GROSS: $562,682
TICKETS SOLD: 12,743
REPORTED CAPACITY: 15,806
PERCENTAGE: 81%
PRICE: 35.00-55.00

another:
7/16/2004
GROSS: $457,807
TICKETS SOLD: 10,546
REPORTED CAPACITY: 19,900
PERCENTAGE: 53%
PRICE: 10.00-75.00

'AND SO IT IS WRITTEN!' :lol:

Source: https://www.pollstar.com/Venue/xfinity- ... tes&page=0
KissJJM
Banned
Banned

Post by KissJJM »

Let the lip synching begin (Again)
vinniestkulick
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by vinniestkulick »

p.s. This entire thread started w/a legit question... given that there's a giant COVID wild card in all of this. I make no predictions, and dropped no names. Let the evidence show that the trolling of others was in fact, started by the nibbs. Any fact based sourcing was only offered by yours truly. These be the facts I am beyond comfortable with.
vinniestkulick
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by vinniestkulick »

KISSFACE wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:54 am Let’s just hope the announcer gets it right this time. Ha, imagine you had that one job right then and you go half-blank on the city. “Alright — Maann!”

Maaannn, oh, uh.... Mansfield!! they need to bring this song back....
misterhand80
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by misterhand80 »

vinniestkulick wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:34 am p.s. This entire thread started w/a legit question... given that there's a giant COVID wild card in all of this. I make no predictions, and dropped no names. Let the evidence show that the trolling of others was in fact, started by the nibbs. Any fact based sourcing was only offered by yours truly. These be the facts I am beyond comfortable with.
Later down the thread you admitted to baiting.

Plain and simple.

Straight from you.

No one else said that until you admitted it.
Sonny Crocket
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by Sonny Crocket »

If it happens this is my show. I bought tix year and a half ago.
Fenway Park also in MA has been full for all games.
Dont see why MA or the venue would cancel.
Im 23 rows back, and if it happens I will attend.
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned

Post by SpinningAcorn »

nibbler1982 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:02 pm

“Brooklyn Bleak City”
https://www.kissfaq.com/forum18/viewtop ... bleak+city

Stay tuned.
Baited?

Just for those playing at home that aren’t gonna check out Vin’s previous asinine thread…

He rambles on and on how poorly the Barclays show was gonna draw. He even went so far to say some member was gonna call in sick and it was to be canceled. No joke. He actually said this.

How did it turn out?

KISS
Barclays Center
Brooklyn, NY
Aug 20, 2019
$1,035,019
11,566 **SOLD-OUT

Always interesting to see what Dot "hides" . Barclay's was a papering event.
Notice Dot didn't put Barclay's avg on this.

Because of heavily discounting, give aways and other things, the avg dropped to a lowly $89 for a NY show. About a $50 per ticket avg from an earlier NY show ... six months earlier.

But keep on spinning Dot.

I'm sure you loved tickets falling so low because demand wasn't there. You've stated Kiss leaves money on the table if they sell out sooner when demand is high and prices are higher.
Somebody Backstage
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by Somebody Backstage »

Delta variant, peopppppple!!!!!

I don't think attending a show is safe yet.
vinniestkulick
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by vinniestkulick »

Sonny Crocket wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:40 am If it happens this is my show. I bought tix year and a half ago.
Fenway Park also in MA has been full for all games.
Dont see why MA or the venue would cancel.
Im 23 rows back, and if it happens I will attend.
Jimmy Buffet is playing on Aug.14th at the same venue... doing quite well w/his tickets.
Korn plays on Aug. 21st... doing about the same as Kiss.

I hope these shows happen. I think outdoor shows will be supported by decent walk ups.
Indoors, not so much...
I actually have a ticket for Springsteen (indoors) on Broadway in August... not sure if I'm up for it now.
Hopefully this (tragic) variant does what it does quickly, and things can settle down re shows like these.
vinniestkulick
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by vinniestkulick »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:09 am

“Brooklyn Bleak City”

Stay tuned.
Baited?

How did it turn out?

KISS
Barclays Center
Brooklyn, NY
Aug 20, 2019
$1,035,019
11,566 **SOLD-OUT

Because of heavily discounting, give aways and other things, the avg dropped to a lowly $89 for a NY show. About a $50 per ticket avg from an earlier NY show ... six months earlier.

I'm sure you loved tickets falling so low because demand wasn't there. You've stated Kiss leaves money on the table if they sell out sooner when demand is high and prices are higher.

YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU WANTED BARCLAY AVERAGES... YOU GODDIT. THE HOTTEST INFO DOTULA CONCEALS.... THE TRUTH!!
{note the capacity below!
SOURCE: https://www.pollstar.com/Venue/barclays ... tes&page=0
BARCLAYS CENTER
BOXOFFICE AVERAGES
AVG. TICKETS SOLD
US $837,006
AVG. GROSS
Averages are based on Boxoffice reports for the past 36 months.
ADJUSTED BOXOFFICE AVERAGES
AVG. TICKETS SOLD
US $837,006
AVG. GROSS
Adjusted averages exclude shows performed from March 18, 2020 to present.
Market
New York
Capacity
19,000 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Concerts
3 {WHY ONLY 3 SHOWS REPORTED IN THIS AVG IS BEYOND ME... kind of curious. maybe that flexible capacity number says it all.
Non Reg Mgmt
Brooklyn Sports & Entertainment
Promotion Status
Co-promotes, Has exclusive promoter
vinniestkulick
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by vinniestkulick »

nibbler1982 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:12 pm

“Brooklyn Bleak City”

Stay tuned.
AND... Then this.
And by the way…

You said the August 20, 2019 show was selling so poorly it someone was gonna feign sickness to save face and cancel the show.

NOW YOU POINT TO THE AUSTRALIAN DATES THREE MONTHS LATER TO COVER YOUR ASS SAYING “YOU CALLED IT”.

Reading is not your strong suit, is it? Gene called in sick 2 weeks later, in Salt Lake. As sighted in your quote of me... [did somebody say PATHETIC? Project much?] You know the same people I do, and know they faked Brooklyn.
vinniestkulick
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by vinniestkulick »

“Brooklyn Bleak City”

Stay tuned.
AND... Then this.
Can't help it that my skills and facts are so on point that people feel baited when NOT EVEN MENTIONED, but those be the facts, now, for you and the Nibbs. Maybe the words "it's funny how easily baited you are... when I play it straight..." is confusing to you... but I've isolated the phrase for you, so you can focus. :P
KissJJM
Banned
Banned

Post by KissJJM »

Don't care if every single show sells out. If people wanna go see a phony show, more power to ya. Wouldn't catch me at this shitshow
nibbler1982

Post by nibbler1982 »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:09 am

“Brooklyn Bleak City”

Stay tuned.
Baited?

How did it turn out?

KISS
Barclays Center
Brooklyn, NY
Aug 20, 2019
$1,035,019
11,566 **SOLD-OUT

Fourth show in the region and STILL drew $1,000,000 gate.

Nothing to spin.

Try again Spininxie.
nibbler1982

Post by nibbler1982 »

vinniestkulick wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 11:32 am
nibbler1982 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:12 pm

“Brooklyn Bleak City”

Stay tuned.
AND... Then this.
And by the way…

Reading is not your strong suit, is it? Gene called in sick 2 weeks later, in Salt Lake. As sighted in your quote of me... [did somebody say PATHETIC? Project much?] You know the same people I do, and know they faked Brooklyn.
You said it was the Brooklyn show that was gonna be canceled.

It wasn’t.

Read the transcript.

You don’t get Carte Blanche on subsequent shows to apply it to.

So pathetic wriggling on a hook.
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Funny how you be make such a big deal about kiss doing for shows in the New York City area.

The New York City DMA consist of 7.1 million TV homes. Meaning there's around 18 to 20 million people in the New York City Designated Market Area.

Now supposedly 40,000 or so out of 18 million is a big deal.

But at least you didn't see him denying the Barclay show was heavily papered.

And it's funny he's attacking Vinny's kulick for being right insane kiss would use an excuse to get out and postpone some of their poor selling shows. Is that Utah show even happened yet? How many how many shows did they use the medical excuse for? And I believe they bailed on a week selling Tulsa show and use covid as the excuse to fly home.

Now we have someone bragging about it sales after two-and-a-half years of being on sale. Odd. Especially since they had already heavily discounted tickets to try and move them before they got on their Gulfstream.

A drop of around $50 per average ticket price. That is dynamic pricing giving away seats just to fill them.

Kiss was really saved by covid there's no way they could have done a stadium show in New York City if they didn't have 18 months. And you can bet they won't attempt an NFL stadium. It will be baseball and it could be anywhere from 20,000 or so. But they'd still like like it's a stadium show
gothunder

Post by gothunder »

vinniestkulick wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:58 am
KISSFACE wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 2:54 am Let’s just hope the announcer gets it right this time. Ha, imagine you had that one job right then and you go half-blank on the city. “Alright — Maann!”

Please. GREAT tune.
KissJJM
Banned
Banned

Post by KissJJM »

Shouldn't be a problem, since Paul can just lip it
Mr Slow

Post by Mr Slow »

gothunder wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:38 pm
vinniestkulick wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:58 am

Please. GREAT tune.
I’d be in favour of that. Swap it with Say Yeah. I love SY but it seems most don’t like that one being in the set so maybe it needs to be benched for the next leg.

Hopefully there is at least a couple changes for the upcoming dates. Lord knows they’ve had time to work out a new song or two, create some cool screen graphics/lighting programs and record a new Paul vocal… felt dirty writing that last bit! 😳
nibbler1982

Post by nibbler1982 »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:12 pm Funny how you be make such a big deal about kiss doing for shows in the New York City area.

The New York City DMA consist of 7.1 million TV homes. Meaning there's around 18 to 20 million people in the New York City Designated Market Area.

And it's funny he's attacking Vinny's kulick for being right insane kiss would use an excuse to get out and postpone some of their poor selling shows. Is that Utah show even happened yet? How many how many shows did they use the medical excuse for? And I believe they bailed on a week selling Tulsa show and use covid as the excuse to fly home.

Now we have someone bragging about it sales after two-and-a-half years of being on sale. Odd. Especially since they had already heavily discounted tickets to try and move them before they got on their Gulfstream.

A drop of around $50 per average ticket price. That is dynamic pricing giving away seats just to fill them.

Kiss was really saved by covid there's no way they could have done a stadium show in New York City if they didn't have 18 months. And you can bet they won't attempt an NFL stadium. It will be baseball and it could be anywhere from 20,000 or so. But they'd still like like it's a stadium show
All your bluster is fluff.

It can’t undo the fact that you and Vin are trying to disparage a show with >11,000 in attendance and >$1,000,000 at the gate.

Sorry Spininxie. No way around it. You’re just spinning your wheels.

AGAIN.
Wichita77
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Wichita77 »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:12 pm Funny how you be make such a big deal about kiss doing for shows in the New York City area.

You sure went the scenic route to make your case. Why not just get to the point and say "Kiss sucks!" :roll: