KISS Dubai in person packages begin at $15,000

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
Leif Karoo
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

KISS Dubai in person packages begin at $15,000

Post by Leif Karoo »

The KISS Kruise just emailed info out for NYE Dubai in person packages. Who has this kind of money after a year of being underemployed due to Covid?

As a KISS Kruise Alumni we wanted to let you know we are working with KISS to explore the idea of building an immersive KISS VIP Vacation Experience with exclusive opportunities with the band and special items as noted below for the KISS 2020 Goodbye New Years Eve Show. The plan would include special experiences and discounts just for alumni of The KISS Kruise.
Since there is not a Kruise this year as planned, we wanted to get your direct input on bringing the KISS Navy together to ring in the New Year with KISS in Dubai. Thank you very much for your feedback.
-KISS and your friends at Sixthman

Your Once in a Lifetime KISS New Year’s Eve VIP Experience Could Include:

5 nights at Atlantis Dubai in an exclusive KISS block + in-room concert viewing passes from your own private concert balcony experience
Socially distanced meet and greet with KISS
A high-end personalized commemorative KISS guest gift
Exclusive access to a KISS Soundcheck party
Exclusive engraved numbered KISS 2020 Goodbye metal ticket
VIP Laminate
Airport transfer to and from the hotel
Guinness World Record Certificate for the biggest pyro show ever
Your Name in the credits of the KISS 2020 NYE movie to be filmed during the experience
NYE dinner included before the show
VIP concierge 24 hours a day
Priority seating at restaurants, clubs, etc.
Chauffeured car service 24 hours a day anywhere in Dubai
In-room beverage package included with your stay

Packages are based on groups of 2 adults per room and prices would start at $15k per room, approximately $7,500 per person before your KISS Kruiser discount. Note, flights are not included and all guests are responsible for their own COVID-19 test required by UAE.
Admin
Prattish Pontificator

Re: KISS Dubai in person packages begin at $15,000

Post by Admin »

Took the survey...
KissJJM
Banned

Post by KissJJM »

Hmmm. Or...I can get a 30 pack & a bottle of champagne, throw on Detroit 76, and watch the Real Kiss, & get shitfaced!
I'll take option 2
Tito
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Tito »

Too far beyond ridiculous to even comment on.
Stanley! You look so cute
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by Stanley! You look so cute »

Well not everyone's income has been affected by the pandemic, and as everything has been shut it might have been possible to actually save money that would usually have been spent on holidays anyway.

From a UK perspective, The tickets would be 11k but that's for two people, so 5.5k each and you just need to pay for your flights. So about a grand per night in a luxury Dubai hotel, a record breaking KISS gig from your balcony with VIP concierge service, and all that other stuff? Where do I sign?
KissRMe4life
Banned

Post by KissRMe4life »

Kiss are so oblivious to what is going on in the world. I have 0% respect for them at this point. Now I know they will say that this is for those that can afford it... but c’mon, at what point did you decide to say the hell with the people that helped put you in the mansions you’re in now????

I was THAT kid that bought the packs of kiss cards and got the records for my birthdays, idolized those larger than life characters, and maybe naively believing that they cared about the fans at least part of the time.

Sad to say that musically they are now a fraction of the band they once were, Simmons looks tired, forgets words, while Stanley lip syncs and does the same old tired raps he’s been using for the last 20 years. It’s like seeing a funeral in slow motion, with loud pre recorded music and lots of confetti.
Soylent Gene
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by Soylent Gene »

No shame.
ftjr1974
Banned

Post by ftjr1974 »

KissRMe4life wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:10 am Kiss are so oblivious to what is going on in the world. I have 0% respect for them at this point. Now I know they will say that this is for those that can afford it... but c’mon, at what point did you decide to say the hell with the people that helped put you in the mansions you’re in now????

I was THAT kid that bought the packs of kiss cards and got the records for my birthdays, idolized those larger than life characters, and maybe naively believing that they cared about the fans at least part of the time.

Sad to say that musically they are now a fraction of the band they once were, Simmons looks tired, forgets words, while Stanley lip syncs and does the same old tired raps he’s been using for the last 20 years. It’s like seeing a funeral in slow motion, with loud pre recorded music and lots of confetti.
I have to agree with you. It's pathetic.
WhoDaresWins
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by WhoDaresWins »

I remember Gene saying the KISS wouldn't go back on stage until everything was safe.. hmmm
WinnieWincent
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by WinnieWincent »

Tito wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:51 am Too far beyond ridiculous to even comment on.
HOFCity

Post by HOFCity »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HOFCity

Post by HOFCity »

KissRMe4life wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:10 am Kiss are so oblivious to what is going on in the world. I have 0% respect for them at this point. Now I know they will say that this is for those that can afford it... but c’mon, at what point did you decide to say the hell with the people that helped put you in the mansions you’re in now????

I couldn't agree more.
Tallbear13

Post by Tallbear13 »

Admin wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:44 am Took the survey...
Flight From Charlotte NC airport to dubai 28 hrs round trip $1,180 no sale
TheSpoiler

Post by TheSpoiler »

Your experience "could include"?

Wtf.
Tito
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Tito »

TheSpoiler wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:15 am Your experience "could include"?

Wtf.
They do know prices start at $15k before they even know what they're selling. You couldn't make this shit up.
jconnors

Post by jconnors »

Never been there, but I guess Dubai sounds expensive.
Tallbear13

Post by Tallbear13 »

jconnors wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:25 am Never been there, but I guess Dubai sounds expensive.
15k plus about 1,200 for a flight and depending on where you live in the US it can be a 20 hr flight
His Majesty
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by His Majesty »

For this price, they'd BETTER play Love Gun.

I mean, come on...
shandi777

Post by shandi777 »

No interest at any price.
JohnBergless

Post by JohnBergless »

Let me tell you, Dubai is for the financially well-endowed. In my previous career, we had a US client who I guess you’d say was experiencing extreme wealth. This person had a top floor penthouse residence in Dubai and would fly there twice a month in their private jet. Of course there was a yacht as well. I’ve heard it is very pretty there; cutting edge downtown architecture, etc. I also heard that much of the cityscape, even waterfront areas are man-made and were planted/designed/built with the very wealthy in mind. The very best of everything. If I was going to go there on vacation, that’s one place where I would plan to take every drop of money I had, knowing that I was going to dump it all during my trip. Kind of like Vegas LOL
Doose

Post by Doose »

This might be interesting if it were in 6 months. Need time to book travel, get a house sitter, etc., and not too keen to travel 16 hours in an enclosed metal tube with 150 other people during a pandemic.

This one definitely is the band being a bit tone deaf to reality. After 9 months of them screaming about social distancing, masks, staying at home, etc., now that numbers are at their highest they want people to run to Dubai? Dumb. I'm cool with the concert - thought it was a great idea. But this really makes them seem completely out of touch with reality.
Kisscandinavia

Post by Kisscandinavia »

Makes me think that maybe Gene and Paul are not as rich as we think they are.
Where's Drago?

Post by Where's Drago? »

KISS have never annoyed me about pricing - even when the majority of deluxe items (or even mediocre items) remained well out of my financial reach - until now.

This package, this year, just comes across as utterly offensive.
metaldad
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by metaldad »

I’m sorry but this is just insane
metaldad
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by metaldad »

TheSpoiler wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:15 am Your experience "could include"?

Wtf.
I read that line twice because I couldn’t believe it the first time
Glasgow Kiss

Post by Glasgow Kiss »

As a matter of interest, I just researched the price of five nights stay in the Atlantis Dubai...comes in around £1200 (call that maybe $1600?)

If you reckon watching a gig from a balcony and being able to shout a socially distanced "Hello!" to Kiss (along with some zero-value tat such as a laminate and ticket) is worth the remainder of $15000, then fair enough I guess...but I've got some magic beans you can buy.

When you water them they turn into the Alive II stage.
Greekiss
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by Greekiss »

Agree 100%
Soylent Gene

Post by Soylent Gene »

They don’t care about you. They just want all your money. Period.
Tito
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Tito »

Glasgow Kiss wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:01 pm As a matter of interest, I just researched the price of five nights stay in the Atlantis Dubai...comes in around £1200 (call that maybe $1600?)

If you reckon watching a gig from a balcony and being able to shout a socially distanced "Hello!" to Kiss (along with some zero-value tat such as a laminate and ticket) is worth the remainder of $15000, then fair enough I guess...but I've got some magic beans you can buy.

There are KISS fans who will defend even this.
rscott71

Post by rscott71 »

Gene has basses and torches on ebay from the show starting at 14,995 right now. genesimmonsaxe
Tallbear13

Post by Tallbear13 »

Tito wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:19 pm
Glasgow Kiss wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:01 pm As a matter of interest, I just researched the price of five nights stay in the Atlantis Dubai...comes in around £1200 (call that maybe $1600?)

So I guess the ticket is $13,400
TheSphinx
Banned

Post by TheSphinx »

I have no idea what you claimed to have researched but minimum you are looking at around $7,500 for a room for 5 nights with the view of KISS
image.png

Or if you wanted a larger room... you could be looking at $22,600
image.png
Doose

Post by Doose »

I think the bottom line is this: Someone made them an offer they couldn't refuse. I think it's that simple.
Doose

Post by Doose »

TheSphinx wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:42 pm

I have no idea what you claimed to have researched but minimum you are looking at around $7,500 for a room for 5 nights with the view of KISS

image.png

image.png
$7500 for a 450sf room? lol. Aye caramba. And it could have "partial" views.
KingOfHearts89

Post by KingOfHearts89 »

Damn, they really are doing the COKISS-19 package

:lol: :lol: :lol:

KingOfHearts89

Post by KingOfHearts89 »

WhoDaresWins wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:50 am I remember Gene saying the KISS wouldn't go back on stage until everything was safe.. hmmm
By safe they meant their money :wink:
gothunder
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by gothunder »

KissJJM wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:48 am Hmmm. Or...I can get a 30 pack & a bottle of champagne, throw on Detroit 76, and watch the Real Kiss, & get shitfaced!
I'll take option 2
And why wait, sounds like a good Friday nite!!
Glasgow Kiss

Post by Glasgow Kiss »

image.png

image.png
You've maybe misunderstood me - I was talking about what they charged per night for a room any other night of the year, not what the going rate is for the Kiss thing on NYE. No idea what it'll show up like in dollars, but I'm getting offered as low as £199 for a night.

https://www.google.com/travel/hotels/en ... GFjNQ[url][/url]
KissJJM
Banned

Post by KissJJM »

Yet sum dorks will actually go to this. Sad
KissJJM
Banned

Post by KissJJM »

gothunder wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:53 pm
KissJJM wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:48 am Hmmm. Or...I can get a 30 pack & a bottle of champagne, throw on Detroit 76, and watch the Real Kiss, & get shitfaced!
I'll take option 2
And why wait, sounds like a good Friday nite!!
Indeed it does
metaldad
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by metaldad »

KissJJM wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:03 pm Yet sum dorks will actually go to this. Sad
Don’t insult dorks
These people are Kiss sheep
In the Suds

Post by In the Suds »

lol
metaldad
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by metaldad »

They are called sheep and yes you are correct
KissJJM
Banned

Post by KissJJM »

metaldad wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:06 pm
KissJJM wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:03 pm Yet sum dorks will actually go to this. Sad
Don’t insult dorks
These people are Kiss sheep
Your right
KissJJM
Banned

Post by KissJJM »

In the Suds wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:06 pm

lol
While our lead singer lip synchs Lol
TheSphinx
Banned

Post by TheSphinx »

Glasgow Kiss wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 12:57 pm

image.png

image.png
You've maybe misunderstood me - I was talking about what they charged per night for a room any other night of the year, not what the going rate is for the Kiss thing on NYE. No idea what it'll show up like in dollars, but I'm getting offered as low as £199 for a night.

https://www.google.com/travel/hotels/en ... GFjNQ[url][/url]

But any other night of the year doesn't matter. This is no different than Las Vegas around NYE or the Super Bowl.

Rates go up 5X or so their normal rates. That's just Supply and Demand.

Same with the Super Bowl in a regular year and then they do like 3 night minimums or more. And some $200 a night room easily becomes $1000 a night room.
redfield
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by redfield »

"Socially distanced meet & greet" ....what a time to be alive :-D
TheSphinx
Banned

Post by TheSphinx »

metaldad wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:08 pm

They are called sheep and yes you are correct

How is ANY DIFFERENT than someone paying $15000 for a Gene stage used relic or whatever?

And you could pay $7500 or so for the room itself or pay that and then the $1000 kiss package (so you could get alot of the stuff.... ticket, name in credits etc).

But you miss out on Soundcheck, distanced meet n greet, NYE dinner and some other stuff.

If not enough people buy.....they'll probably drop the price some.

And yes, for many this year has been terrible..... for others who have lots of money in BItcoin or the right stocks..... they've made a ton this year.

I wouldn't bash anyone for having this "experience"
Tito
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Tito »

redfield wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:25 pm "Socially distanced meet & greet" ....what a time to be alive :-D
The mind boggles.
His Majesty
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by His Majesty »

redfield wrote: Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:25 pm "Socially distanced meet & greet" ....what a time to be alive :-D

I'm six feet away,
masked up
Socially distanced
Mayahnnnnnnnn