Latest message from Vinnie

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
gogol80
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Latest message from Vinnie

Post by gogol80 »

From Mike Brunn on Facebook

The latest from Vinnie Vincent regarding the Merry Metal Christmas event. More to come in the weeks ahead.

A Message from : VINNIE VINCENT

Hey guys,

Get ready for party time!! It's gonna be one hell of a fun CHRISTMAS SHOW. I WILL TELL U THAT!! There's alot to look forward too: MUSIC, PERFORMANCES, FOOD, WINE, COLLECTIBLES, MEET & GREET, TALK, Q &A, SIGNINGS, PHOTOS, VINNIE VINCENT INTERVIEW AND PODCAST, VINNIE VINCENT INVASION SONG KARAOKE CONTEST, (I'M THE JUDGE, SO MAKE IT GOOD...with first, second, third place prizes).....AND ON SUNDAY, THE ANKH WARRIOR SHREDDS, Fans will be invited onstage to join in singing background vocals to some of your favorite VV CLASSICS. I think that portion of the show will have a special fan who will be playing drums in joining me on stage. Mannnnn, WE ARE GONNA ROCK! These are gonna be some great memories for me, and for you!!! Since there are new members who want to come, we extended the deadline and restocked. It's simple, just go to www.vinnievincent.com and purchase your tickets. As with the BIRTHDAY BASH, filming and recording is prohibited.

Ciao, VINNIE VINCENT
UnholyDemon
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Re: Latest message from Vinnie

Post by UnholyDemon »

"Restocked" meaning, tickets aren't selling so I opened up the FB groups in hopes of luring more saps in! Well played Vinnie, well played!
Spoonful
Banned

Post by Spoonful »

VINNIE VINCENT INVASION SONG KARAOKE CONTEST, (I'M THE JUDGE, SO MAKE IT GOOD...with first, second, third place prizes)
There's always one element you can never anticipate :lol:
Tito
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Tito »

Remaining tickets to an event no one bought tickets to are no longer "remaining", they're "restocked". :lol: Good one. Well, good luck. Some of that actually sounds like fun assuming it takes place and is well organized.
PterCriss
Banned

Post by PterCriss »

Restocked? That's not how ticketing works unless you sold 50 tickets and had 50 returns. Then tickets would be re-stocked. The play on words in the whole release is amazingly deceptive.

MUSIC, PERFORMANCES, FOOD, WINE, COLLECTIBLES, MEET & GREET, TALK, Q &A, SIGNINGS, PHOTOS, VINNIE VINCENT INTERVIEW AND PODCAST

So this means the podcast and interview will be happening live on the spot? And performances could mean he's having a clown creating ballon animals.
Why isn't the words "shredding guitar performance from Vinnie" used?

Can't wait.
Andy Capp
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by Andy Capp »

the Egyptian Wizard marches on... 🗿
KissJJM
Banned

Post by KissJJM »

Who goes to something like this? I mean seriously??
criss75
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by criss75 »

gogol80 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:38 pm From Mike Brunn on Facebook

The latest from Vinnie Vincent regarding the Merry Metal Christmas event. More to come in the weeks ahead.

Hey guys,

Get ready for party time!! It's gonna be one hell of a fun CHRISTMAS SHOW. I WILL TELL U THAT!! There's alot to look forward too: MUSIC, PERFORMANCES, FOOD, WINE, COLLECTIBLES, MEET & GREET, TALK, Q &A, SIGNINGS, PHOTOS, VINNIE VINCENT INTERVIEW AND PODCAST, VINNIE VINCENT INVASION SONG KARAOKE CONTEST, (I'M THE JUDGE, SO MAKE IT GOOD...with first, second, third place prizes).....AND ON SUNDAY, THE ANKH WARRIOR SHREDDS, Fans will be invited onstage to join in singing background vocals to some of your favorite VV CLASSICS. I think that portion of the show will have a special fan who will be playing drums in joining me on stage. Mannnnn, WE ARE GONNA ROCK! These are gonna be some great memories for me, and for you!!! Since there are new members who want to come, we extended the deadline and restocked. It's simple, just go to www.vinnievincent.com and purchase your tickets. As with the BIRTHDAY BASH, filming and recording is prohibited.

Ciao, VINNIE VINCENT

The cult of Vincent
gogol80
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by gogol80 »

Spoonful wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:03 pm
VINNIE VINCENT INVASION SONG KARAOKE CONTEST, (I'M THE JUDGE, SO MAKE IT GOOD...with first, second, third place prizes)
Exactly. 😊
You can't make this stuff up!
Unless of course you're Vinnie..
EggFlip
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by EggFlip »

Restocked?? What was restocked? Makes zero sense.

Ok and some fan won a prize on his FB a few years ago ..something about a caption prize. She got congratulated but never got her prize.

No sure I want to watch rip and Vinnie's angel sphinx singing backing vocals after paying 500 bucks.

And finally a fan playing drums? Errrrr no please no!!
alivecatman

Post by alivecatman »

He bans filming like he's a concert from 1996 lol
EggFlip
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by EggFlip »

Meredith at dept B may have restocked Vinnie's warehouse with paypal invoices????

He actually talked about his warehouse to ship t shirts a while back
Velvis

Post by Velvis »

Hey guys,

Ciao, VINNIE VINCENT
Wait, am I allowed to read this? I didn't pay to be come part of an exclusive club of people who need to pay to be part of anything Vinnie.
Velvis

Post by Velvis »

So for $500 you get to be his backup band? I'm going to assume its because he doesn't want to pay anyone as well as no musician wants anything to do with him at this point.
Thunderous_Lay

Post by Thunderous_Lay »

lol, f*ckin' hell...

Spasíbo za uslúgu, továrišč.
douglasroads
Banned

Post by douglasroads »

God! That makes it all sound even worse doesn’t it?

An amateur jam session. A Karaoke contest. A ‘fan’ on drums, shredding now reduced to only the second day. I love the way that ‘meet and greet’, ‘signings’, ‘photos’ and ‘talk’ are all listed as separate things. Why not add ‘breathe’ ‘blink’ ‘smile’ ‘reply’ and ‘shuffle away’ to the programme of events. It’s all basically a meet and greet (with salad) isn’t it?
The no film stipulation isn’t what the initial promo suggested either. This was, I thought, to be a more public unveiling of the return to Electricity.

I think he may have wasted his time ‘restocking’ for this.
Holmgren
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by Holmgren »

13 tickets sold?
px74

Post by px74 »

Surprised he'd let a human play drums instead of a sexy drum machine
Tommyr
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Tommyr »

This all sounds Craptastic(tm)!
redinthesky
A really important Kiss fan!
A really important Kiss fan!

Post by redinthesky »

Damn, you know when even Vinnie Piece of Shit Crooksano is getting boring, the Faq needs some new blood to light a fire. Or at least something new from Vinnie besides "we are gonna rock" and other pathetic proclamations.
mike115
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by mike115 »

Don't forget Vinnie saved KISS and clearly many fans are running to save Vinnie!
Kiss are the masters of hype, but they built that after delivering.
Vinnie needs to stop the attempts at hype - which are failing - and deliver.
If he delivers and shows to others that he is actually doing it, then maybe he'll attract positive attention rather than ridicule that unfortunately is all the efforts so far deserve.
Over to Vinnie to earn it.
johnkissfan1974

Post by johnkissfan1974 »

The only reason I read this post was to see if he used the word SHREDD! LOL too bad he doesnt make more posts it would make for a great drinking game!!
PterCriss
Banned

Post by PterCriss »

Holmgren wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:29 pm 13 tickets sold?
I would say 9 or 10 tickets sold.

Does anyone think a couple is going to put down $1,000 to goto this event? Wait, what am I saying? Vinnie fans can't get a date or get married.
Rockandrolloverman
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Rockandrolloverman »

PterCriss wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:05 pm Restocked? That's not how ticketing works unless you sold 50 tickets and had 50 returns. Then tickets would be re-stocked. The play on words in the whole release is amazingly deceptive.

MUSIC, PERFORMANCES, FOOD, WINE, COLLECTIBLES, MEET & GREET, TALK, Q &A, SIGNINGS, PHOTOS, VINNIE VINCENT INTERVIEW AND PODCAST

So this means the podcast and interview will be happening live on the spot? And performances could mean he's having a clown creating ballon animals.
Why isn't the words "shredding guitar performance from Vinnie" used?

Can't wait.
. His term “Restocked” got me cringing, too

What a clown this guy is. :roll:
UnholyDemon
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by UnholyDemon »

PterCriss wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:38 pm

Does anyone think a couple is going to put down $1,000 to goto this event? Wait, what am I saying? Vinnie fans can't get a date or get married.
Says the guy who is going!
PterCriss
Banned

Post by PterCriss »

UnholyDemon wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:50 pm

And I'm the guy that's not a Vinnie fan and I'm the guy that is married.
slipkid69
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by slipkid69 »

Trust me none of that is going to happen.
stutterer

Post by stutterer »

He seems to be trying to make an honest living by accomodating his fans, albeit in a warped way. Doesn't that count for something?

Mike Brunn promoting Vinnie's shindig tells me that he's the "VINNIE VINCENT INTERVIEW AND PODCAST" guy chosen for this event. Props to him.
vdojaq
Banned

Post by vdojaq »

PterCriss wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:52 pm

WTF does that have to do with anything? Go away, you are a liar and a fraud.
PterCriss
Banned

Post by PterCriss »

vdojaq wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:35 pm

I actually made a joke, don't take it personal. You might want to calm down with calling me a lier and fraud brother. I choose not to disclose my personal information and the clients I work with. If you wonder why just look at your last post. You must be insane if you think I would give you my name and information.
Doose

Post by Doose »

Hey guys,

Ciao, VINNIE VINCENT
This just sounds so amateurish and ridiculous to me. He had a chance to play Graceland and blew it. Had a chance to play with an amazing backing band and blew it. Now it's down to coleslaw and playing with fans on stage for 12 other sycophants? THIS is the legacy he wanted to leave? Ok, Vinnie. Whatever turns you on. I think it's pathetic.
AliveIIside4
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by AliveIIside4 »

Who gives a fuck what Vinnie says???? Why is this even posted. He was a blink on the KISS radar. I for one gives two shits about Vinnie or what he has to say. Who cares?????
Rip Rokken
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Rip Rokken »

Spoonful wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:03 pm
You shouldn’t miss an opportunity to be judged by VINNIE VINCENT :D
Rip Rokken
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Rip Rokken »

KissJJM wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:10 pm Who goes to something like this? I mean seriously??
Me :D
Rip Rokken
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Rip Rokken »

slipkid69 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:16 pm Trust me none of that is going to happen.
Silence, you mealy-mouthed muppet! :lol:
Rip Rokken
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Rip Rokken »

PterCriss wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:41 pm

I actually made a joke, don't take it personal. You might want to calm down with calling me a lier and fraud brother. I choose not to disclose my personal information and the clients I work with. If you wonder why just look at your last post. You must be insane if you think I would give you my name and information.
But you said if he showed you his, you’d show him yours. He whipped his out and you failed to keep your word. In other words, you LIED. You ARE a fraud. Back to Freeloader for you.
Waspnut
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by Waspnut »

First 2 KISS concerts for me were Creatures shows... Souix City and Sioux Falls. Loved that era and lineup..... But god this Vinnie shit is a joke.... Its pure comedy for me to read the Vinnie shenanigans in these threads.
Nately120

Post by Nately120 »

That'd be the best first date idea ever.
LoveGun77

Post by LoveGun77 »

"Some of your favorite VV classics" :lol: :roll:
UnholyDemon
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by UnholyDemon »

So that makes you double the idiot!
WinnieWincent
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by WinnieWincent »

gogol80 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:38 pm As with the BIRTHDAY BASH, filming and recording is prohibited.

Ciao, VINNIE VINCENT
someone explain to me the logic of this. 'its his event his rules' isn't an acceptable answer
Velvis

Post by Velvis »

"MUSIC, PERFORMANCES, FOOD, WINE, COLLECTIBLES, MEET & GREET, TALK, Q &A, SIGNINGS, PHOTOS, VINNIE VINCENT INTERVIEW AND PODCAST, VINNIE VINCENT INVASION SONG KARAOKE CONTEST"

This quote is the definition of stretching out the feed.

1) Music, Performances, & Karaoke contest
2) Food & Wine
3) Collectibles (I can only imagine the 8 items that Vinnie has anything to do with.)
4) Meet & Greet, Talk, Signings, & Photos
5) Interview & Podcast (What does that even mean?)
6) VVI Karaoke Contest (This is gonna be video gold. Someone has to film this.)

This whole thing sounds so awkward.

Really, this is worth $500 to someone?
Velvis

Post by Velvis »

WinnieWincent wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:06 pm
gogol80 wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:38 pm As with the BIRTHDAY BASH, filming and recording is prohibited.

Ciao, VINNIE VINCENT
someone explain to me the logic of this. 'its his event his rules' isn't an acceptable answer
It would be painfully embarrassing for Vinnie and all in attendance.

Vinnie would just like to collect the $500 and not have video evidence of 14 people celebrating Xmas by singing Do You Wanna Make Love karaoke style.
PterCriss
Banned

Post by PterCriss »

UnholyDemon wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:04 pm

Aren't you the big dumb rocker guy? I thought they said you didn't graduate high school.
PterCriss
Banned

Post by PterCriss »

WinnieWincent wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:06 pm

Ciao, VINNIE VINCENT
If you book a cruise to Alaska don't you want to film those memories?
UnholyDemon
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by UnholyDemon »

PterCriss wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:21 pm
UnholyDemon wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:04 pm

Aren't you the big dumb rocker guy? I thought they said you didn't graduate high school.
I graduated HS! Nice try!
PterCriss
Banned

Post by PterCriss »

Rip Rokken wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:19 pm

But you said if he showed you his, you’d show him yours. He whipped his out and you failed to keep your word. In other words, you LIED. You ARE a fraud. Back to Freeloader for you.
Here's what I said: 'Share your personal detail and I will do the same." I see is a pinball article from Vigitty. That wasn't his personal details is it?
Rip Rokken
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Rip Rokken »

PterCriss wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:01 pm

Here's what I said: 'Share your personal detail and I will do the same." I see is a pinball article from Vigitty. That wasn't his personal details is it?
Yes it was because it gave his real name. And you wouldn’t do the same as you said you would.
PterCriss
Banned

Post by PterCriss »

Rip Rokken wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:45 am

Yes it was because it gave his real name. And you wouldn’t do the same as you said you would.
I see an image from an article. I don't see his name, email and business. Show us where it says that? We would also love to get your name, email and place of work when you get a second Rip. Oh, the irony of masked identities calling out to see mine.

Sorry but the bullies aren't going to win this one.
Rip Rokken
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Rip Rokken »

PterCriss wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:50 am
Rip Rokken wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 12:45 am
PterCriss wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:38 pm I would say 9 or 10 tickets sold.

I see an image from an article. I don't see his name, email and business. Show us where it says that? We would also love to get your name, email and place of work when you get a second Rip. Oh, the irony of masked identities calling out to see mine.

Sorry but the bullies aren't going to win this one.
It wasn’t me who offered that info, and of course his name is in the article. Nobody said anything about wanting phone numbers or addresses. Time to pony up or get Freebooted in the name of KISS!