New EOTR Boxscores

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
Vandelay Industries
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Re: New EOTR Boxscores

Post by Vandelay Industries »

star_paul12 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:47 am
Talktopete wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:53 pm
Vandelay Industries wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:45 pm
So Cruel wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:14 pm I think the concert industry is gonna be in a heap of trouble in a decade or so. It can survive off of these prices now because you have a lot of big bands from the 70’s and 80’s still touring. Their fans are older and have a lot more disposable income. What happens when these bands die off? How many arena packing artists have come out in the last 20 years? A whole lot less then in the decades prior.
Yup. If some of these current artists are gonna get involved in the dynamic pricing game, then they better disappear for years in between tours, because it won't be sustainable on the regular.

I'm just glad that some bands want no part of it. I'm gonna see Phish next week, and they always bring the heat in concert in front of packed crowds. No dynamic pricing, price points with little to no disparity (other than lawn seats, obviously they'll be lower than pavilion seats), and the option for fans to pre-order tickets directly from the band...but they'll still gross a cool million (or so) every show, and they can come back every summer to the same city with similar results, because the fans don't feel like they're getting burned by overpaying. A million per show every year, sounds like good business to me...
A cool 1.5 MILLION a show? Really? Really? They just played the Steifel Theater in St. Louis last week. It seats 3,000. Granted, they did two nights. But there were tickets available for the 2nd show. Please tell me how they made 1.5 million dollars from an audience of 3,000???????
They also just headlined bonaroo. For the third time. One of the biggest music festivals in the us. Probably only behind Coachella. So yes, they’re doing quite well. And have been for decades.
That. And unfortunately for you, you shouldn't have even had to make that post in the first place, because they actually played 2 nights in Chaifetz Arena, not the Steifel Theater. Maybe Trey Anastasio played a solo show at the Steifel recently, but I'm in too much a hurry to check right now. I guess the deception continues, lol...
MrBlackwell
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by MrBlackwell »

Europe numbers?
Blackwaterrisin
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!

Post by Blackwaterrisin »

Talktopete wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:53 pm A cool 1.5 MILLION a show? Really? Really? They just played the Steifel Theater in St. Louis last week. It seats 3,000. Granted, they did two nights. But there were tickets available for the 2nd show. Please tell me how they made 1.5 million dollars from an audience of 3,000???????
It was at the Chaifetz Arena for two nights...sold out both from what I heard.
nibbler1982
Dots are People Too
Dots are People Too

Post by nibbler1982 »

MrBlackwell wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 1:20 am Europe numbers?
None yet Brother Black.
PterCriss
Banned

Post by PterCriss »

Elvis sold out and played to 17,000 plus in Buffalo, NY back in 1972. I little perspective helps when talking tickets sold and successful tours.
peopleselbow

Post by peopleselbow »

August 6 starts leg 2 of the US Tour and the numbers look terrible. Tons of tickets available at most arenas.
bassmansteiny

Post by bassmansteiny »

Talktopete wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:01 pm
CStomp1 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:22 am
Vandelay Industries wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:42 am
Wichita77 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:39 am
Vandelay Industries wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:25 am Yes, good ol supply and demand pricing out the people who are supposed to be the lifeblood of the concert biz, the 15-25 crowd. Once these dinosaur acts are extinct, and the people on the back 9 of their lives turn their backs from attending any more shows, I suppose Ticketmaster (and those complicit) will finally come to a realization why younger people don't GAF about music like the older generations do. Glad I was born at the right time to catch great shows without spending an arm and a leg, but still young enough to watch it all go to shit first-hand....
I am glad I lived in the days when tickets were cheap and where you sat/stood depended on how early you showed up in line to wait. I have been in the very front of a Van Halen show back in the day, Sabbath with Dio, Alice Cooper, Metallica, and many others, all after waiting all day to get in. (Sadly circumstances prevented me from showing up early at those early KISS shows.)

At my age though, I am glad now that I can pay for the seat I want, show up whenever I want, and not get shoved around in the mosh pit anymore. :)
Seriously, more power to ya, but I can't justify paying $750 for anything lasting only a few hours, regardless of what my personal income is, with the possible exception of surgery :lol:
And it better be a damn good surgery at that! Maybe including a meet and greet with the doctor. :)

I'm with you - not spending $750 for anything as fleeting as a concert or sports event, but more power to those who would do so.
A meet and greet with the doctor!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA LMFAO!!!
While I will never bust anybody's balls for buying the high price tickets, meet n greets and ect. I wouldn't, even if I could afford too. I just couldn't justify spending that much on a concert even if I was a multimillionaire, lol. Hey each to their own though, I will never tell someone how to spend their money 🙂

I also miss the days of you stood in line and got your ticket, no lotteries, not online purchases. I don't know it just seemed more exciting, it was an adventure, Haha. I also miss the days of General Admission tickets when seeing KISS. I definitely get why they don't do it anymore and hey I guess I don't blame them. Just miss those days is all.

The Freedom to Rock Tour in Grand Rapids, I was able to get middle floor, Gene's side, two seats next aisle right by Paul's mini stage for a reasonable price.

Same Arena, on the first leg of the current tour, I ended up in the back of the upper bowl. It cost a little less than what i spent last time. I wish prices were a little cheaper so the average fan could afford a better seat but i wonder if how much KISS really has to do with setting the prices. I think it may be more a Live Nation/Ticketmaster situation with the prices. Of course I don't know for sure, that is just what I've heard from different sources.
nibbler1982
Dots are People Too
Dots are People Too

Post by nibbler1982 »

bassmansteiny wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:12 pm
Vandelay Industries wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:25 am Yes, good ol supply and demand pricing out the people who are supposed to be the lifeblood of the concert biz, the 15-25 crowd. Once these dinosaur acts are extinct, and the people on the back 9 of their lives turn their backs from attending any more shows, I suppose Ticketmaster (and those complicit) will finally come to a realization why younger people don't GAF about music like the older generations do. Glad I was born at the right time to catch great shows without spending an arm and a leg, but still young enough to watch it all go to shit first-hand....
I am glad I lived in the days when tickets were cheap and where you sat/stood depended on how early you showed up in line to wait. I have been in the very front of a Van Halen show back in the day, Sabbath with Dio, Alice Cooper, Metallica, and many others, all after waiting all day to get in. (Sadly circumstances prevented me from showing up early at those early KISS shows.)

At my age though, I am glad now that I can pay for the seat I want, show up whenever I want, and not get shoved around in the mosh pit anymore. :)
Seriously, more power to ya, but I can't justify paying $750 for anything lasting only a few hours, regardless of what my personal income is, with the possible exception of surgery :lol:
And it better be a damn good surgery at that! Maybe including a meet and greet with the doctor. :)

I'm with you - not spending $750 for anything as fleeting as a concert or sports event, but more power to those who would do so.
While I will never bust anybody's balls for buying the high price tickets, meet n greets and ect. I wouldn't, even if I could afford too. I just couldn't justify spending that much on a concert even if I was a multimillionaire, lol. Hey each to their own though, I will never tell someone how to spend their money 🙂

I also miss the days of you stood in line and got your ticket, no lotteries, not online purchases. I don't know it just seemed more exciting, it was an adventure, Haha. I also miss the days of General Admission tickets when seeing KISS. I definitely get why they don't do it anymore and hey I guess I don't blame them. Just miss those days is all.

The Freedom to Rock Tour in Grand Rapids, I was able to get middle floor, Gene's side, two seats next aisle right by Paul's mini stage for a reasonable price.

Same Arena, on the first leg of the current tour, I ended up in the back of the upper bowl. It cost a little less than what i spent last time. I wish prices were a little cheaper so the average fan could afford a better seat but i wonder if how much KISS really has to do with setting the prices. I think it may be more a Live Nation/Ticketmaster situation with the prices. Of course I don't know for sure, that is just what I've heard from different sources.
Ultimately ticket prices fall on the artist.

Once the guarantee is agreed upon the onus is on the promoter to find a way to get to that number.

If the band insists on a low guarantee tickets will assuredly also be lower.
spiritof76
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by spiritof76 »

Is Nibbler still pretending he knows what he is talking about? Really?

I can just see him, no shirt, counting dots, pretending he has a young girlfriend. What a life.
nibbler1982
Dots are People Too
Dots are People Too

Post by nibbler1982 »

spiritof76 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:46 pm Is Nibbler still pretending he knows what he is talking about? Really?

I can just see him, no shirt, counting dots, pretending he has a young girlfriend. What a life.
Welcome back who ever you are! If not I’m gonna start calling you Kreskin.

My shirt is usually off.

I love counting dots.

My current squeeze is 22 years younger than I.
Attachments
CECC83B4-AC8D-413C-A6F2-D744AB6334E0.jpeg
spiritof76
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by spiritof76 »

nibbler1982 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:10 pm
spiritof76 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:46 pm Is Nibbler still pretending he knows what he is talking about? Really?

My shirt is usually off.

I love counting dots.

I am a Ghost of Kiss boards past.

You are nothing if not predictable.
nibbler1982
Dots are People Too
Dots are People Too

Post by nibbler1982 »

spiritof76 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:19 pm
nibbler1982 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:10 pm

My shirt is usually off.

I love counting dots.

I am a Ghost of Kiss boards past.

You are nothing if not predictable.
I’m the universal constant.

You’re damn right I’m predictable!
The doctor
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by The doctor »

Yeah!
HELLO (insert echo here) Hello hello.
Here I am!
With my knife I’ll make you run.
I've been waiting for the ambulance to come.
Admin
Prattish Pontificator

Post by Admin »

Last one from the first leg:

Mar. 20 - Scotiabank Arena, Toronto, ON, Canada
Reported audience: 14,078 **SOLD-OUT
Reported gross: $1,170,196

Final stats:
Reported audience: 527,140 / 543,323 (97.02%)
Reported gross: $59,603,265
Average ticket: $113.07
Average audience: 11,969
nibbler1982
Dots are People Too
Dots are People Too

Post by nibbler1982 »

44 for 44

I love a complete set!!!
Much Too Soon

Post by Much Too Soon »

I’ll paraphrase for the usual haters..

🗣(((((“97% IS NOT SOLD OUT” 😂😂😂😂
redinthesky
A really important Kiss fan!

Post by redinthesky »

Much Too Soon wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:08 am I’ll paraphrase for the usual haters..

🗣(((((“97% IS NOT SOLD OUT” 😂😂😂😂
Thanks!

(BTW, 100 percent is sold out, not 97 percent, even first-graders know that :P )
Much Too Soon

Post by Much Too Soon »

PterCriss wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:05 pm Elvis sold out and played to 17,000 plus in Buffalo, NY back in 1972. I little perspective helps when talking tickets sold and successful tours.
That was in 72’ .... when musicians toured to support people actually BUYING their records.
And concert tickets were priced to move a light speed.
A quick sellout was used to market the record.

Today is different.

$113 per ticket and a 97% capacity is a phenomenal job at revenue management.
Doose

Post by Doose »

2019:
Shows: 44

1996:
Reported audience: 1,200,000
Reported Gross: $43,600,000
Average Audience: 13,043
Shows: 92

Source: https://variety.com/1996/scene/vpage/ye ... 117436237/

Less than half the # of shows, but $16 million more in gross ticket sales.

Audience is 1,000 on average less per show in 2019 vs. 1996, but if an arena is sold out, it's sold out. Could be the bigger stage show, playing smaller arenas (for example, in San Diego the arena they played is smaller than the SD Sports Arena they normally play), etc.

The numbers don't lie. EOTR is a huge success.
PterCriss
Banned

Post by PterCriss »

Much Too Soon wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:15 am
PterCriss wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:05 pm Elvis sold out and played to 17,000 plus in Buffalo, NY back in 1972. I little perspective helps when talking tickets sold and successful tours.
That was in 72’ .... when musicians toured to support people actually BUYING their records.
And concert tickets were priced to move a light speed.
A quick sellout was used to market the record.

Today is different.

$113 per ticket and a 97% capacity is a phenomenal job at revenue management.
What? Are you son of Nibb?

No one talked about gates receipts except carny's and wrestler promotors.

People still talk about the Beatles consecutive night sellouts, tickets sold at a venue and tickets sold on tour. Nothing has changed.

The value of the dollar in the 70's compared to today was a real thing and you can't go by the $8.50 cost per ticket.

No one talked about revenue management except you and Nibb because you only bring it up when a lower number of tickets were sold. Of course a tour or concert will make more money with tickets at $10 vs $113 ----
Don't play the stupid game.
PterCriss
Banned

Post by PterCriss »

Doose wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:52 am 2019:

1996:

Audience is 1,000 on average less per show in 2019 vs. 1996, but if an arena is sold out, it's sold out. Could be the bigger stage show, playing smaller arenas (for example, in San Diego the arena they played is smaller than the SD Sports Arena they normally play), etc.

It's making more in revenue because ticket prices are more then double what they were in 1996.

And 1996 Kiss could have packed more people into arenas if the arena held more people, you can't say that about 2019 Kiss.
So Cruel

Post by So Cruel »

1996:

And in 1996 they grossed a lot more then 1976. Inflation + the state of the concert industry for an aging fan base with more disposable income = more revenue in 2019 vs 1996.

In terms of popularity 1996 blows away all other years for Kiss.
Doose

Post by Doose »

$43,600,000 in 1996 is the equivalent of $69,778,000 today.

Over 92 shows that's $758,000 per show in today's dollars.

In 44 shows for EOTR, KISS is averaging $1,354,613. Almost double.

The Reunion was HUGE for the time - multiple nights, excitement, etc. But the numbers are still the numbers, and financially, EOTR is bigger, even taking into account the time value of money.
Much Too Soon

Post by Much Too Soon »

PterCriss wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 11:55 am

1996:

It's making more in revenue because ticket prices are more then double what they were in 1996.

And 1996 Kiss could have packed more people into arenas if the arena held more people, you can't say that about 2019 Kiss.
It’s a different world. The goal is to not “pack them in”. The goal is to sell the last ticket at showtime for as much as possible.
Doose

Post by Doose »

Here's some context. Billboard just reported the hottest May tours. Boy band BTS played 8 shows in May to 384,000 people and grossed $51,666,038.

Eight shows. Fifty-one million.

Metallica was next with 5 shows and $28.6 million.

Not a bad way to spend your May.
nibbler1982
Dots are People Too
Dots are People Too

Post by nibbler1982 »

:oops:
Doose wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:38 pm Here's some context. Billboard just reported the hottest May tours. Boy band BTS played 8 shows in May to 384,000 people and grossed $51,666,038.

I’m sure if I was stuck in an elevator for three hours with BTS I would have no clue.
redinthesky

Post by redinthesky »

Much Too Soon wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:52 pm

1996:

It’s a different world. The goal is to not “pack them in”. The goal is to sell the last ticket at showtime for as much as possible.
Oh yeah, like the guy I saw buy a $750 ticket at ticketmaster.com for Nassau Coliseum for $250, just an hour before the show (and the ticket next to him went unsold), so yeah that's the plan, hope that tickets don't sell so we can get only a third of their initial cost later on (or nothing for an unsold one). So the goal was to get just $250 for two tickets that went on sale for $1500. :P
PterCriss
Banned

Post by PterCriss »

1996:

I get that on the big tours and even Live Nation Tours.

But what are you defending here? We all agree the concert industry is based on suck all the money you can from the people that can afford to go. That doesn't mean tickets sold don't matter and aren't used to tell the story.

Tickets sold are still the standard and the one thing that has stayed the same.

Billboard is just hyping the bands they want to promote and never do an Apples to Apples comparison.
PterCriss
Banned

Post by PterCriss »

redinthesky wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:48 pm

1996:

Oh yeah, like the guy I saw buy a $750 ticket at ticketmaster.com for Nassau Coliseum for $250, just an hour before the show (and the ticket next to him went unsold), so yeah that's the plan, hope that tickets don't sell so we can get only a third of their initial cost later on (or nothing for an unsold one). So the goal was to get just $250 for two tickets that went on sale for $1500. :P
Red - I didn't go to my EOTR tour stop and take my 21 year old son because I couldn't afford to go. Period. Kiss / concert fans never claim how much they paid for concert tickets and are proud of how much money the band pulls in. Unless Nibbs has the table down front with his wine and cheese at the Heart / Joan Jett / Cheap Trick show, then his number counting makes no sense.
highvoltage1969
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by highvoltage1969 »

nibbler1982 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:42 pm :oops:
Doose wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:38 pm Here's some context. Billboard just reported the hottest May tours. Boy band BTS played 8 shows in May to 384,000 people and grossed $51,666,038.

I’m sure if I was stuck in an elevator for three hours with BTS I would have no clue.
They'd be the ones with all the money.
nibbler1982
Dots are People Too
Dots are People Too

Post by nibbler1982 »

PterCriss wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:00 pm

1996:

Red - I didn't go to my EOTR tour stop and take my 21 year old son because I couldn't afford to go. Period. Kiss / concert fans never claim how much they paid for concert tickets and are proud of how much money the band pulls in. Unless Nibbs has the table down front with his wine and cheese at the Heart / Joan Jett / Cheap Trick show, then his number counting makes no sense.
I did enjoy that show very much. Jones Beach was pretty full too.

That was Live Nation’s surprise hit of 2016.

I mean they couldn't really draw money, but it was a great triple bill.
redinthesky

Post by redinthesky »

1996:

Am sorry to hear you guys didn't get to go. Maybe nearby on another leg hopefully. I'll give another example of what I'm talking about. I'm considering seeing Barry Manilow as he's doing like 20 shows give or take, in July and August at a Broadway theater. It's selling like shit, plenty of seats for each show, and already the prices for every single seat have gone down. It didn't seem to help much, so I'm sure they'll go down again. Thing is, it's a small place, so every seat is good, so every seat was pricey. It didn't work. People didn't buy in droves. And I'm sure not a single person who's making money off those shows has said, "Awesome! We didn't sell tickets out of the gate, so we had to lower the price, and probably wlll again!"

With Kiss, Barclay's in Brooklyn is selling horribly, so it's a good bet tickets will go down as the show approaches. Same thing, I'm sure no one is going to be saying, "This is great! We'll get 50% of what we initially charged!" If they go down enough there, as I can just walk to the place, I'll even consider buying. But yes, I hope you guys can make it to a show definitely.
Last edited by redinthesky on Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doose

Post by Doose »

highvoltage1969 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:08 pm
nibbler1982 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:42 pm :oops:

They'd be the ones with all the money.

That made me lol.
PterCriss
Banned

Post by PterCriss »

redinthesky wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:27 pm

1996:

Am sorry to hear you guys didn't get to go. Maybe nearby on another leg hopefully. I'll give another example of what I'm talking about. I'm considering seeing Barry Manilow as he's doing like 20 shows give or take, in July and August at a Broadway theater. It's selling like shit, plenty of seats for each show, and already the prices for every single seat have gone down. It didn't seem to help much, so I'm sure they'll go down again. Thing is, it's a small place, so every seat is good, so every seat was pricey. It didn't work. People didn't buy in droves. And I'm sure not a single person who's making money off those shows has said, "Awesome! We didn't sell tickets out of the gate, so we had to lower the price, and probably wlll again!"

With Kiss, Barclay's in Brooklyn is selling horribly, so it's a good bet tickets will go down as the show approaches. Same thing, I'm sure no one is going to be saying, "This is great! We'll get 50% of what we initially charged!" If they go down enough there, as I can just walk to the place, I'll even consider buying. But yes, I hope you guys can make it to a show definitely.
They are coming back around so we will try again.
Vandelay Industries

Post by Vandelay Industries »

1996:

It's funny he keeps trotting that line, considering it doesn't quite mean what he thinks it means :D
Doose

Post by Doose »

Imagine if KISS had done Meet & Greet packages on the Alive/Worldwide Tour.
nibbler1982
Dots are People Too
Dots are People Too

Post by nibbler1982 »

Doose wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:04 pm Imagine if KISS had done Meet & Greet packages on the Alive/Worldwide Tour.
I’d love to know what the M&G total is when this tour is through.
Much Too Soon

Post by Much Too Soon »

PterCriss wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:56 pm

1996:

I get that on the big tours and even Live Nation Tours.

But what are you defending here? We all agree the concert industry is based on suck all the money you can from the people that can afford to go. That doesn't mean tickets sold don't matter and aren't used to tell the story.

Tickets sold are still the standard and the one thing that has stayed the same.

Billboard is just hyping the bands they want to promote and never do an Apples to Apples comparison.
Defending nothing..... just splainin’ that’s all.
Much Too Soon

Post by Much Too Soon »

2019:

1996:
PterCriss
Banned

Post by PterCriss »

Did the last three posters just have a make out session? Oh my!
metaldad
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by metaldad »

nibbler1982 wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:51 pm
Doose wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:04 pm Imagine if KISS had done Meet & Greet packages on the Alive/Worldwide Tour.
I’d love to know what the M&G total is when this tour is through.
It’s not so much a “ Meet and Greet “ as it is
Ok , when I say go , you go stand in the middle of the band , They Might fist bump you , smile quick and done
😀
Much Too Soon

Post by Much Too Soon »

PterCriss wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:26 pm Did the last three posters just have a make out session? Oh my!
You know when you got em with facts .... when they post drunken garbage like this.
PterCriss
Banned

Post by PterCriss »

Much Too Soon wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:19 pm
PterCriss wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:26 pm Did the last three posters just have a make out session? Oh my!
You know when you got em with facts .... when they post drunken garbage like this.
But it was funny wasn't it? Haha!
mrmajester
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by mrmajester »

Any European ones yet?
Admin
Prattish Pontificator

Post by Admin »

No
nibbler1982
Dots are People Too
Dots are People Too

Post by nibbler1982 »

Awww...MAN!

I got all excited we got some news.
Admin
Prattish Pontificator

Post by Admin »

A milestone of sorts... 36 month averages of reported dates* hit an average of 10K+ per show and average $1m gate. It's been fun watching this edge up since the start of the EOTR tour, AND dates reported in 2016-18.
image.png
* yes, reported dates and not all dates have been reported, but that's not the point.
Admin
Prattish Pontificator

Post by Admin »

(sorry nibs, it wasn't another boxscore)
Admin
Prattish Pontificator

Post by Admin »

July 2 - Ippodromo San Siro Milano, Milan, Italy
Promoter: Barley Arts Promotion
Reported audience: 11,005 / 12,400 (88.75%)
Reported gross: $1,034,121
Average ticket: $93.97
KingOfHearts89

Post by KingOfHearts89 »

Admin wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:04 am July 2 - Ippodromo San Siro Milano, Milan, Italy
Promoter: Barley Arts Promotion
Reported audience: 11,005 / 12,400 (88.75%)
Reported gross: $1,034,121
Average ticket: $93.97
Do you know how well Def Leppard did with there Italian date? Be a good comparison.