First show: Feb. 1 at SNHU Arena in Manchester, NH
Last show: Mar. 15 at Mississippi Coast Coliseum in Biloxi, MS
Reported cumulative audience:
Reported cumulative gross:
Average ticket price: $
Number of shows: 24
Leg 4: ** ALL DATES REPORTED
First show: Dec. 8 at Xebio Arena in Sendai, Miyagi, Japan
Last show: Dec. 19 at Dolphins Arena in Nagoya, Aichi, Japan
Reported cumulative audience: 64,013 / 81,558 (78.49%)
Reported cumulative gross: $10,957,244
Average ticket price: $171.17
Average audience: 12,803
Number of shows: 5
Leg 3: ** ALL DATES REPORTED
First show: Aug. 6 at BB&T Center in Sunrise, FL
Last show: Sep. 12 at the Pepsi Center in Denver, CO
Reported cumulative audience: 273,460 / 277,789 (98.44%)
Reported cumulative gross: $23,463,709
Average ticket price: $85.80
Average audience: 11,890
Number of shows: 23
Leg 2: **FROM 7 REPORTED DATES
First show: May 27 at Arena Leipzig in Leipzig, Germany
Last show: July 16 at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland
Reported cumulative audience: 92,479 / 104,905 (88.15%)
Reported cumulative gross: $8,347,877
Average ticket price: $90.27
Average audience: 13,211
Number of shows: 26
Leg 1: ** ALL DATES REPORTED
First show: Jan. 31 at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, BC, Canada
Last show: Apr. 13 at BJCC Arena in Birmingham, AL
Reported cumulative audience: 526,640 / 542,823 (97.02%)
Reported cumulative gross: $59,603,265
Average ticket price: $113.18
Average audience: 11,969
Number of shows: 44
Highest attendance (to date): 20,898, Indianapolis, IN, Aug. 31
Highest gross (to date): $1,848,999, Nationwide Arena, Columbus, OH, Mar. 16
Highest ticket average (to date): $138.15, Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY, Mar. 22
Set lists, review, stats archive: http://www.kissendoftheroad.com/2019/2019.php
Song Performance Stats:
|Detroit Rock City|
|Shout it out Loud|
|Heaven's on Fire|
|Lick it Up|
|God of Thunder|
|I Love It Loud|
|Hide Your Heart|
|Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll|
|I Was Made For Lovin' You|
|Do You Love Me?|
|Rock And Roll All Nite|
|Calling Dr. Love*6|
|Crazy Crazy Nights|
|Tears Are Falling*7|
- Last historic means the last time a song was performed in a FULL performance in front of a paying audience; in this case during the final indoor electric show during KISS Kruise VIII.
- First performance on the current tour/leg.
- Most recent performance on the current tour/leg.
- The number of times the song has been performed during the current tour/leg.
- Eric performs "Beth" playing piano to the backing track with additional instrumental, with the other band members joining him at the end of the song similar to how the song was aired on the 1976 Paul Lynde Halloween Special.
- "Calling Dr. Love" replaced "Hide Your Heart," but was moved up in the set order.
- Technically, "Tears Are Falling" was last performed live during the 2017 KISS Kruise. Prior to that the song was last performed at the KISS Rocks Vegas residency on Nov. 23, 2014.
- Technically, "Parasite" was last performed live during the 2015 KISS Kruise. However, as far as being performed for a generally available landlubber audience, that date would be 6/6/15 at Rock in Vienna. After that, it was partially tacked on to the end of "Lick It Up" and replaced by "Cold Gin."
** PDF format. Continuous revisions in progress / corrections and additions welcomed...
Please PM me any CORRECTIONS/ADDITIONS/CLARIFICATIONS/NOTES
Was available exclusively at the 2019 INDY KISS Expo!