FTR 2016 Show #29 - Dayton, OH - Aug. 22

Admin
Prattish Pontificator

FTR 2016 Show #29 - Dayton, OH - Aug. 22

Post by Admin »

Plan meet-ups, discuss/review the show, share the set list, report live from the show!

Stats will be archived here:
http://www.kissmonster.com/tourdates/2016/2016-0822.php
Vinnie St. Thayer
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!

Re: FTR 2016 Show #29 - Dayton, OH - Aug. 22

Post by Vinnie St. Thayer »

My wife & I will be there. Her first concert of any kind. 8)
Tymaster
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by Tymaster »

First time I've ever missed KISS at the Erwin J. Nutter Center. This stale set list, stage show, and Paul's voice are enough to keep me home.
SIMMONS1172
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by SIMMONS1172 »

I will be there!!! Can't wait! I see on Ticketmaster's interactive map, that there are a lot of seats available. Do they let you upgrade your previously purchased tickets to better seats? I would love to upgrade my seats ( they are in the last row of 209 ). Anyone have any info? Thanks.
Genefan77
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by Genefan77 »

Tymaster wrote:First time I've ever missed KISS at the Erwin J. Nutter Center. This stale set list, stage show, and Paul's voice are enough to keep me home.
I've been to Grand Rapids Saginaw and Dayton tomorrow.Ive seen Kiss 40 times and honestly this show is killer.The stage show is awesome.The Setlist flows great and the crowds have been great.Pauls voice is really noticeable when he talks not so bad when singing.Yea I could throw out psycho circus for something else but the whole show is a blast.My buddy felt the same way as you especially about Paul's voice but after Grand Rapids he's now going tomorrows because the vibe is awesome.Hes seen them more than I have and wants them to quit but now he's having second thoughts.You should check it out I really think you will have a great time.Not lying I call it how I see it just seems their just having a resurgence not something.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Genefan77 wrote:
Tymaster wrote:First time I've ever missed KISS at the Erwin J. Nutter Center. This stale set list, stage show, and Paul's voice are enough to keep me home.
I've been to Grand Rapids Saginaw and Dayton tomorrow.Ive seen Kiss 40 times and honestly this show is killer.The stage show is awesome.The Setlist flows great and the crowds have been great.Pauls voice is really noticeable when he talks not so bad when singing.Yea I could throw out psycho circus for something else but the whole show is a blast.My buddy felt the same way as you especially about Paul's voice but after Grand Rapids he's now going tomorrows because the vibe is awesome.Hes seen them more than I have and wants them to quit but now he's having second thoughts.You should check it out I really think you will have a great time.Not lying I call it how I see it just seems their just having a resurgence not something.
Have tickets for Huntington, WV.
jconnors
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by jconnors »

Stale set list and boring opening act are the two reasons I am skipping the Toledo show. Nothing special/different about this tour.
HOFCity

Post by HOFCity »

jconnors wrote:
Stale set list and boring opening act are the two reasons I am skipping the Toledo show. Nothing special/different about this tour.
Unfortunately I won't be there either - - - Monday night is not a good night for our Family to go .... too much going on - - my sons Blendon Bulldog Football / and my daughters X-treme Gymnastics.

I get what your saying and agree with you , nothing new here folks , but I would have still liked to have gone. My daughter was looking forward to it.

Oh well ..... have fun those who are going.
Erwin

Post by Erwin »

Erwin J. Nutter :cheers:
Wild Animals
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Wild Animals »

Have a great time tonight everyone... This has been a really fun tour, they are playing really great! This tour has been a real treat for the fans this summer!
Forevertj
Banned

Post by Forevertj »

I had a great time. Paul surprised the living hell out of me. They played Flaming Youth and Paul did the, "Our flag is flying Higher and higher and higher and higher and HIGHER and higher and higher". screaming at the top of his lungs with no problems. Unbelievable. He struggled some on other songs course, but he was good enough I thought. I wasn't expecting him to sound as good as he did, and I have heard the worst of it. 8)