Set list?
cart25
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Re: KISS Europe 2015 - Amsterdam, June 18

Post by cart25 »

Ace The Plumber wrote:
cart25 wrote:
Ace The Plumber wrote:I'm watching a lot of the show now on periscope replays. Paul sounds alright
I have just got the periscope app…how do you find replays??
my original plan was to check for scopes during the show. there's a world map in periscope, so I would zoom in on amsterdam, that's what I did during the download show, and look for any red dots, those are people scoping, but it slipped my mind, and didn't remember till the show was over, so I remembered that when someone periscopes, a link appears on their twitter page, so I looked up "kiss amsterdam persiope" on twitter, found the names of some people that periscoped some of the show, and then entered their names on periscope, and looked at their "replay" section, and there were the video clips.

LOL I know it was a process, but it was worth it. what's your periscope name so I can follow you. that way when I find a future KISS show being scoped, I can send you a notification, and you can view it
Thanks man! I don't think I have a name on there yet?? I don't totally understand how it works to be honest and I've yet to find anything worth watching but thanks for the tips!
starchild007
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by starchild007 »

Amazing show, KISS rules! We went with 12 of my friends, wifes and two children. They all know now why KISS is the best. They were blown away!!
dozo
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by dozo »

Good show. No drum solo these days? And it al seemed a little rushed.