6/23/14 - West Valley City, UT

shandi777
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Re: 6/23/14 - West Valley City, UT

Post by shandi777 »

Glad I'm not going to any shows even more now IMO. At least it was a rare set for Utah! :D
kissthat
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissthat »

1111976 wrote:
KISSman24 wrote:
CarrJam1981 wrote:The point is Gene and Paul said fuck you to the fans.
Yeah, that's exactly what they did tonight. :lol:
I heard that Paul said it right after War Machine. You only get to hear Gene say it if you pay for the meet and greet.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
kissjrj
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissjrj »

No Lick It Up? Thank the Lord!! When was the last time that was left out since 1983?
KISS Unmasked II
Banned

Post by KISS Unmasked II »

Ki66 wrote:No one gives a shit where in the set the songs are played...
Apparently you do !
Ki66 wrote:Agree...NO flow..seems like Paul and Gene are just trying to make the Twitter followers happy.
:lol:
CarrJam1981
Banned

Post by CarrJam1981 »

kissjrj wrote:No Lick It Up? Thank the Lord!! When was the last time that was left out since 1983?
Reunion, PC, Aerosmith Tours it wasn't played.
kissjrj
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissjrj »

Brynn☀️ ‏@BrynnKirstiann 56s

This was basically the best night ever. Kiss is so amazing that it isn't even funny. #Kiss
Utah, USA
Strutter67

Post by Strutter67 »

CarrJam1981 wrote:
Strutter67 wrote:
CarrJam1981 wrote:Shitty setlist. Gene and Paul lied to their fans again, and did a lame setlist. Gene said never before played songs, yet every song they played has been played before. No one would select Christine Sixteen as a lesser played song that they'd like to hear. Why are they doing Psycho Circus again? They just played War Marchine on the MC Tour. The rest of the songs, except Hide Your Heart are overplayed.

Never saw Gene say never before played songs. Anyway they did shake it up a little. But expecting major shakeups with a shorter setlist is unrealistic. My gawd some of you are never happy
He said it on Twitter. You worship everything that they do. The point is Gene and Paul said fuck you to the fans. They're taking a big paycheck with the ticket prices, and giving the fans a shit setlist.

I don't worship everything they do. You bitch about everything they do and so do several others on here. Get over it. Get a life. Don't worry be happy. All is not lost. It's not a shit setlist. They did shake it up some but AGAIN it's a shorter setlist so no way there would be any MAJOR shakeups. How hard is that to understand. Thick headed i guess. Ignore reality and expect something that was never going to happen anyway so you can bitch about Paul and Gene and continue to wave the flag of Ace and Peter. Someone said earlier i have my head up P&G's asses. Well it sounds to me like there are quite a few on here that have their heads up Ace and Peter's asses. Pot calling the kettle black IMO.
Ki66
Banned

Post by Ki66 »

KISS Unmasked II wrote:
Apparently you do !
Ki66 wrote:Agree...NO flow..seems like Paul and Gene are just trying to make the Twitter followers happy.
What are you CNN?
Picking apart my posts to make it fit your point of view? Its exactly what you did.
The first quote you took from me was in regards to how playing the same songs in different orders does not constitute a shake up.
You need to get laid loser.
kissjrj
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissjrj »

Red Walrus
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by Red Walrus »

kissjrj wrote:Brynn☀️ ‏@BrynnKirstiann 56s

This was basically the best night ever. Kiss is so amazing that it isn't even funny. #Kiss
Utah, USA
Nice.
Ki66
Banned

Post by Ki66 »

Utah, USA
All little kids...either you are a sex pervert or you're just trying to remind everyone of 79'.
Congrats, you're doing well on both fronts.
KISSman24
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by KISSman24 »

CarrJam1981 wrote:
KISSman24 wrote:
The set was worth the price of the ticket. Everyone paid $150 to hear Christine Sixteen as the rarity. :)
It's not my favorite song, but it sure beats trotting out Dr. Love or Firehouse for yet another tour.

Maybe it's me, but I just don't think fans will see playing a lesser played single from from one of their biggest albums as a big 'ol "fuck you".
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by 1111976 »

Ki66 wrote:You need to get laid loser.
Hey hey hey! No need to talk butt sex here. Keep it clean even if it is the truth.
Deleted User 1161

Post by Deleted User 1161 »

Ki66 wrote:
KISS Unmasked II wrote:
Apparently you do !
What are you CNN?
Picking apart my posts to make it fit your point of view? Its exactly what you did.
The first quote you took from me was in regards to how playing the same songs in different orders does not constitute a shake up.
And you need a clue about what you talk about. Fair enough?
Ki66
Banned

Post by Ki66 »

michaelsb wrote:
kissthat wrote: AS usual , you're dead wrong, I have nothing to do with any podcast. :lol:
He is so completely clueless, yet talks like some know it all.... quite amusing, lol. Does he pay attention to anything?
Last edited by Ki66 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KISSman24
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by KISSman24 »

Ki66 wrote:

Utah, USA
All little kids...either you are a sex pervert or you're just trying to remind everyone of 79'.
Congrats, you're doing well on both fronts.
Dude, that ain't cool.
CarrJam1981
Banned

Post by CarrJam1981 »

Strutter67 wrote:
CarrJam1981 wrote:
Strutter67 wrote:
CarrJam1981 wrote:Shitty setlist. Gene and Paul lied to their fans again, and did a lame setlist. Gene said never before played songs, yet every song they played has been played before. No one would select Christine Sixteen as a lesser played song that they'd like to hear. Why are they doing Psycho Circus again? They just played War Marchine on the MC Tour. The rest of the songs, except Hide Your Heart are overplayed.

Never saw Gene say never before played songs. Anyway they did shake it up a little. But expecting major shakeups with a shorter setlist is unrealistic. My gawd some of you are never happy
He said it on Twitter. You worship everything that they do. The point is Gene and Paul said fuck you to the fans. They're taking a big paycheck with the ticket prices, and giving the fans a shit setlist.

I don't worship everything they do. You bitch about everything they do and so do several others on here. Get over it. Get a life. Don't worry be happy. All is not lost. It's not a shit setlist. They did shake it up some but AGAIN it's a shorter setlist so no way there would be any MAJOR shakeups. How hard is that to understand. Thick headed i guess. Ignore reality and expect something that was never going to happen anyway so you can bitch about Paul and Gene and continue to wave the flag of Ace and Peter. Someone said earlier i have my head up P&G's asses. Well it sounds to me like there are quite a few on here that have their heads up Ace and Peter's asses. Pot calling the kettle black IMO.
What do I bitch about? They lie, and keep not listening to the fans. You do worship everything. Shaking up the setlist should mean more than playing a different order than last tour's setlist, and a few different songs. Ace and Peter weren't mentioned by me, but as usual you bring them up. As far as mean not expecting too much from a co-headlining tour, that's the point. They shouldn't have done a co-headlining tour if it means a shit show for high ticket prices.
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by 1111976 »

KISSman24 wrote:
CarrJam1981 wrote:
KISSman24 wrote:
The set was worth the price of the ticket. Everyone paid $150 to hear Christine Sixteen as the rarity. :)
It's not my favorite song, but it sure beats trotting out Dr. Love or Firehouse for yet another tour.

Maybe it's me, but I just don't think fans will see playing a lesser played single from from one of their biggest albums as a big 'ol "fuck you".
Truth. I just wish it was something other than a song I never liked to begin with. And for me, I'm the only fan that matters.
Strutter67

Post by Strutter67 »

Let's see what they didn't play:

Strutter
100,000 Years
Deuce
Hotter Than Hell
I Want You
God Of Thunder
Calling Dr. Love
I Was Made For Lovin You
Lick It Up

Sounds like they shook up the setlist. These songs have been pretty regular lately and were not played. Granted they didn't go obscure but it was a shakeup, just not a major shakeup
Ki66
Banned

Post by Ki66 »

michaelsb wrote:
Ki66 wrote:
KISS Unmasked II wrote:
Apparently you do !
What are you CNN?
And how do I have no clue? It's right there in the thread...take a look and get your nose out of your own ass.
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by 1111976 »

Ki66 wrote:
michaelsb wrote:
kissthat wrote: AS usual , you're dead wrong, I have nothing to do with any podcast. :lol:
He is so completely clueless, yet talks like some know it all.... quite amusing, lol. Does he pay attention to anything?
Yeah, I'm the know it all you buck tooth chipmunk looking BAN ME NOW.
Bye bye idiot.
kissjrj
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissjrj »

KISS Unmasked II
Banned

Post by KISS Unmasked II »

Ki66 wrote:
KISS Unmasked II wrote:
Apparently you do !
What are you CNN?
You enjoy the personal attacks don't you... That's about 4 just in this thread !
Are you denying that all through this thread you've said that it doesn't matter what order the songs are played only to go back on it by saying that it had no flow ? Should I post everything you said so there's no confusion ? You said it so you need to wear it.
And by the way, I got laid last night but thanks for your concern...
8)
CarrJam1981
Banned

Post by CarrJam1981 »

KISSman24 wrote:
CarrJam1981 wrote:
KISSman24 wrote:

Why? If an lesser known song is going to be played, it should be a good one. If they played Dr. Love and Firehouse, you'd be defending that. The fuck you was them doing a co-headlining tour, high ticket prices, and a shit setlist, even though they lied that it would feature obscure songs, and said it would be a shake up. This wasn't a shakeup.
Strutter67

Post by Strutter67 »

CarrJam1981 wrote:
Strutter67 wrote:
CarrJam1981 wrote:
Strutter67 wrote:

What do I bitch about? They lie, and keep not listening to the fans. You do worship everything. Shaking up the setlist should mean more than playing a different order than last tour's setlist, and a few different songs. Ace and Peter weren't mentioned by me, but as usual you bring them up. As far as mean not expecting too much from a co-headlining tour, that's the point. They shouldn't have done a co-headlining tour if it means a shit show for high ticket prices.

You're bitching now. Look at my post on what songs they did not play. Maybe you'll see a shakeup. Not major but still a shakeup from some regular songs from recent tours not played
Ki66
Banned

Post by Ki66 »

KISS Unmasked II wrote:
Ki66 wrote:
KISS Unmasked II wrote:
Apparently you do !
What are you CNN?
You enjoy the personal attacks don't you... That's about 4 just in this thread !
Are you denying that all through this thread you've said that it doesn't matter what order the songs are played only to go back on it by saying that it had no flow ? Should I post everything you said so there's no confusion ? You said it so you need to wear it.
8)
Go ahead and post it all...then you can read it and see how different it is from what you actually think it is.
How many times do I have to say that the first quote you picked apart was talking about how THE SAME SONGS IN A DIFFERENT ORDER DO NOT CONSTITUTE A SHAKE UP?
Then in a different post I said I liked the setlist, but it had no flow....so what is your point?
Last edited by Ki66 on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kissthat
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissthat »

1111976 wrote:
Ki66 wrote:
michaelsb wrote:
Yeah, I'm the know it all you buck tooth chipmunk looking BAN ME NOW.
Bye bye idiot.
timstar78
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by timstar78 »

KISSopolis reporting RARAN was the final song. 13 songs total:

King of the Night Time World
Cold Gin
War Machine
Hide Your Heart
Christine Sixteen
Shout It Out Loud
I Love It Loud
Makin' Love
Psycho Circus
Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll
Black Diamond
Detroit Rock City
Rock and Roll All Nite
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by 1111976 »

KISS Unmasked II wrote:
Ki66 wrote:
KISS Unmasked II wrote:
Apparently you do !
What are you CNN?
8)
I want pictures or I do not believe you :P
cart25
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by cart25 »

How on earth is this set list a big fuck you to the fans??? Jesus christ there are some DRAMA QUEENS on these boards...fucking hell.
CarrJam1981
Banned

Post by CarrJam1981 »

Strutter67 wrote:

You're bitching now. Look at my post on what songs they did not play. Maybe you'll see a shakeup. Not major but still a shakeup from some regular songs from recent tours not played
Of course I'm bitching. It's the first night of the tour! Who cares what songs weren't played? Go by the songs that are played.
redinthesky
A really important Kiss fan!
A really important Kiss fan!

Post by redinthesky »

So no Love Gun? Surprised at that.

I'm not in love with the setlist but I did like it. I especially liked that Hide Your Heart, Christine 16 and Makin' Love were played. Kiss really didn't go too deep obviously, but they did make a few moves. (It would have been great to play one of those "never played" songs.) I do believe they probably have even as many (for Kiss) as six/seven/eight more songs they can revolve. By no means is this the setlist for the whole tour. I hope attendees had a blast and I look forward to some revolving songs, I really think they will do two per show, maybe even three. For some reason I do believe they will slip in a real surprise, maybe for two or three shows only.

I also wouldn't mind them dropping 'Black Diamond' for a change.
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by 1111976 »

cart25 wrote:How on earth is this set list a big fuck you to the fans??? Jesus christ there are some DRAMA QUEENS on these boards...fucking hell.
Just....fucking hell
CarrJam1981
Banned

Post by CarrJam1981 »

cart25 wrote:How on earth is this set list a big fuck you to the fans??? Jesus christ there are some DRAMA QUEENS on these boards...fucking hell.
The fuck you was them doing a co-headlining tour, high ticket prices, and a shit setlist, even though they lied that it would feature obscure songs, and said it would be a shake up. This wasn't a shakeup.
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by 1111976 »

CarrJam1981 wrote:
Strutter67 wrote:

Of course I'm bitching. It's the first night of the tour! Who cares what songs weren't played? Go by the songs that are played.
That's nice. Now play Love Gu......oh wait!!!
Strutter67

Post by Strutter67 »

KISS Unmasked II wrote:
Ki66 wrote:
KISS Unmasked II wrote:
Apparently you do !
What are you CNN?
8)

Pissy people need some help. Good for you. Yes he did pray the hypocritcal oath. Maybe he's the one who needs to get laid, lol. It still amazes me how negative some people are about who is supposed to be their FAVORITE band.
Deleted User 1161

Ki66 wrote:
michaelsb wrote:
Ki66 wrote:
KISS Unmasked II wrote:
Apparently you do !
What are you CNN?
And how do I have no clue? It's right there in the thread...take a look and get your nose out of your own ass.
Pay attention... Kissthat is not part of the Three Sides podcast, yet you call him out for being on a podcast. We already know you don't listen to the shows before you comment and now you just continue to prove you comment without having ANY knowledge about what you speak. You have a real complex don't you?
kissjrj
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissjrj »

Jo Nathan ‏@SanJonmo 1m

That was probably the best concert I have ever been to. All the bands kicked ass!! I love rock n roll!!! #kiss #defleppard #rocknroll

Last edited by kissjrj on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kissthat
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissthat »

timstar78 wrote:KISSopolis reporting RARAN was the final song. 13 songs total:

Cold Gin
War Machine
Hide Your Heart
Christine Sixteen
Shout It Out Loud
I Love It Loud
Makin' Love
Psycho Circus
Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll
Black Diamond
Detroit Rock City
Rock and Roll All Nite
I'm trying to figure out how they supposedly cut the solos and still played 13 songs ?
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by 1111976 »

kissthat wrote:

Cold Gin
War Machine
Hide Your Heart
Christine Sixteen
Shout It Out Loud
I Love It Loud
Makin' Love
Psycho Circus
Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll
Black Diamond
Detroit Rock City
Rock and Roll All Nite
I'm trying to figure out how they supposedly cut the solos and still played 13 songs ?
They dropped the Tommy Eric thing. That's a positive shakeup of the set list.
cart25
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by cart25 »

CarrJam1981 wrote:
The fuck you was them doing a co-headlining tour, high ticket prices, and a shit setlist, even though they lied that it would feature obscure songs, and said it would be a shake up. This wasn't a shakeup.
Well I guess the 20000 people who went and had a good time tonight missed the whole fuck you part. But you sound like a really happy relaxed person. I wish we could hang.
kevsdad
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!

Post by kevsdad »

I will be seeing them next Thursday. I do with they would drop the opening band and give DL and KISS each 30 more minutes.

I'm glad to hear it was a big crowd. :D
Sam

Post by Sam »

Is every tour stop thread going to devolve into this grade school bullshit? Jesus Christ.
kissjrj
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissjrj »

Heather ‏@HeatherLibrary 2m

Best #KISS concert I've seen! Loved every second of it. #rockinmcnabbroadtrip

kissthat
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissthat »

1111976 wrote:
kissthat wrote:

Cold Gin
War Machine
Hide Your Heart
Christine Sixteen
Shout It Out Loud
I Love It Loud
Makin' Love
Psycho Circus
Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll
Black Diamond
Detroit Rock City
Rock and Roll All Nite
They dropped the Tommy Eric thing. That's a positive shakeup of the set list.
Yes, but on THE TOUR the included it and still got in 13 songs, did they get a late start tonight? I'm all for cutting solos ,no matter who the drummer or guitarist might be.
Ki66
Banned

Post by Ki66 »

Apparently you do !
:lol:[/quote]
What are you CNN?
You need to get laid loser.[/quote]

And you need a clue about what you talk about. Fair enough?[/quote]
And how do I have no clue? It's right there in the thread...take a look and get your nose out of your own ass.[/quote]

Pay attention... Kissthat is not part of the Three Sides podcast, yet you call him out for being on a podcast. We already know you don't listen to the shows before you comment and now you just continue to prove you comment without having ANY knowledge about what you speak. You have a real complex don't you?[/quote]
I already told you I listened to many shows before I got sick of your shtick and holier than thou attitude....that and you don't shut the fuck up when you have guests on your show. Like I said, I'm not allowed to make a mistake with the 5500 members and constant changing of avatars :roll: ...it's easy to get confused...but I guess not for someone like you with such a big podcast who routinely gets stopped on the street and praised for the work they do. Tell me, how many times do you shit yourself everyday just so you can smell how great you are?
bigdaddyb

Post by bigdaddyb »

well this is the 1st time the opener played more songs that the headliner
Ki66
Banned

Post by Ki66 »

KISS Unmasked II wrote:
Ki66 wrote:
KISS Unmasked II wrote:
Apparently you do !
What are you CNN?
8)
I'm still waiting douche...wait you were wrong.
Deleted User 1161

Ki66 wrote:Apparently you do !
What are you CNN?
You need to get laid loser.[/quote]

And you need a clue about what you talk about. Fair enough?[/quote]
And how do I have no clue? It's right there in the thread...take a look and get your nose out of your own ass.[/quote]

Pay attention... Kissthat is not part of the Three Sides podcast, yet you call him out for being on a podcast. We already know you don't listen to the shows before you comment and now you just continue to prove you comment without having ANY knowledge about what you speak. You have a real complex don't you?[/quote]
I already told you I listened to many shows before I got sick of your shtick and holier than thou attitude....that and you don't shut the fuck up when you have guests on your show. Like I said, I'm not allowed to make a mistake with the 5500 members and constant changing of avatars :roll: ...it's easy to get confused...but I guess not for someone like you with such a big podcast who routinely gets stopped on the street and praised for the work they do. Tell me, how many times do you shit yourself everyday just so you can smell how great you are?[/quote]

Twice a day, like clockwork.
Ace Fury

Post by Ace Fury »

Should Paul put the blonde streak back in his hair?
Last edited by Ace Fury on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.