EuroMonster #8, 15/06 - Novarock Festival, Vienna, Austria

jannep17
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Re: EuroMonster #8, 15/06 - Novarock Festival, Vienna, Austr

Post by jannep17 »

All threads about the Monster tour immediately turns into Haters vs Fanboys. Where is Admin to stop this?
Hooligan0210
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by Hooligan0210 »

It would be nice if the posters would stay on topic instead of hating everything anyone else says.
SureKnowSomething
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by SureKnowSomething »

Did they manage to get spidey working for this show?

Seriously though, I didn't click on this thread to read the same Bozos whining about the same tired crap. I wanted to read about this show.

Perhaps the mods could sticky a thread at the top titled SSDD (same shit different day) and unless a debate pertains to the thread topic, move all the nonsense bickering into that 1 thread, so every single thread isn't ruined by the same jerkoffs' stupid arguing all the time?
acesmiddlefinger

Post by acesmiddlefinger »

kissthat wrote: drgbootz wrote:
11k in attendance if the boston herlad is correct at 75% capacity, another healthy showing. Greenville also is creeping closer to a sell out.

Hey where did drgbootz go? Havent seen him post on here for a while?

Same set list?
Spirited
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Location: In the Ace Avatar Bunker, planning world domination

Post by Spirited »

kissthat wrote:
metaldad wrote:
scottkfan1 wrote:there still doomed. Another disaster
Please don't take this the wrong way but you need some New material . We get your point. Everyone gets your point, just enjoy
You're right MD, but when this place is full of "this tour will fail" threads before every tour starts, you can't expect someone to shut up when it doesn't. God knows, if it had failed, the DOOMED crowd wouldn't STFU.

I must have missed those threads.

Good festival crowd.
SaintN'Sinner83
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by SaintN'Sinner83 »

anomoly2 wrote:

There was a good topic this morning you ruined right away with nonsense. Moderator told you to stay on topic and so did I.
You did the same to this topic and are carrying on after Tim asked to stay on topic.
I am not an old poster however I have been on this site regularly and always found you nauseating. Learn intelligent debate and discussion, be a man.
Actually, the topic this morning was ruined when you decided to whine about Metallian. And you attacked me for replying to you in the same manner you first attacked him.

Carrying on after Tim said we shouldn't? You were the one to do that first.

Posted at 7:08pm
timstar78 wrote:Anyone have anything interesting to contribute to this thread, as opposed to the same tired back and forth bullshit?
No reply or anything more from me because I was trying to do as Tim said - and here you go continuing at 7:12pm completely ignoring a Moderator:
anomoly2 wrote:How come nobody likes me waaa waaa waaa (lol that was priceless)

Group hug? did you think I forgot? I will have to post the thread where you said you were done here too.

You can't take it baby boy? You do nothing but amaze me . I never saw such a trolll geek

Now I will ignore you because we all know, and you know I know how you flag to get posters banned.
And if you're going to tell me to "learn intelligent debated and discussion" but you resort to making things up and you type like this:
anomoly2 wrote: Make sure mama warms your baba nice tonight so your tommy feels good when you troll.
Then you're looking far, far worse and less intelligent than anyone in the thread. You couldn't debate/discuss this morning when confronted with your own hypocrisy that you had to cry to be left alone.

You're always outgunned, bud.
:!:
SureKnowSomething wrote:Did they manage to get spidey working for this show?
From what I've heard, yes.
8)
acesmiddlefinger wrote: Hey where did drgbootz go? Havent seen him post on here for a while?
I just talked to him today - he's on a long break from the FAQ. Seems to be doing great.
:idea:
RisingForce

Post by RisingForce »

The same old same old whining and bitching. Amazing.
Slick2007
Banned

Post by Slick2007 »

these posts are about everything besides the MUSIC they play live, how's that................maybe because there isn't much to talk about considering.

And remember......criticism is NOT allowed here. As long as you find EVERYTHING the band does fine and dandy, you're ok!!! (go ask kissthat, he'll tell ya all about it!! :double: :finger:
Shane_Penney

Post by Shane_Penney »

scottkfan1 wrote:45,000 man its really over
They were there to see the opening band.
Shane_Penney

Post by Shane_Penney »

The people who try too hard to be negative, as though it's a competition, end up in my douchebag filter. I've added 3 in the last week. Most of them eventually end up banned.

Good crowd though...
Shane_Penney

Post by Shane_Penney »

RisingForce wrote:The same old same old whining and bitching. Amazing.
Do something about it, and it will stop. Otherwise, it will not.

It's the call of the mods, not the people who post. If you encourage it, or turn a blind eye, it will continue. If you want it to continue, then keep the status quo.

It can be stopped. It's pretty simple.
Spirited

Post by Spirited »

Shane_Penney wrote:

It's the call of the mods, not the people who post. If you encourage it, or turn a blind eye, it will continue. If you want it to continue, then keep the status quo.

I think you just asked for Saint And Sinner to be banned.
Shane_Penney

Post by Shane_Penney »

Spirited wrote:
Shane_Penney wrote:

I'm not asking for anyone to be banned. I can use a filter for that. I've already used it 3 times this week. Maybe 10 times in total through the years. I would support a crackdown however. :)

BTW....Happy Father's Day from one Atlantic Canadian to another....
SaintN'Sinner83
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by SaintN'Sinner83 »

Spirited wrote:
Shane_Penney wrote:

He didn't ask for anyone to be banned. And it's not like I was the poster to begin a debate in this thread - it was started between other posters and Slick07 for basically baiting - then Steve67/PallMall and then Anomoly2 jumped in - the rest is history.
Spirited

Post by Spirited »

Shane_Penney wrote:
Spirited wrote:
Shane_Penney wrote:

I'm not asking for anyone to be banned. I can use a filter for that. I've already used it 3 times this week. Maybe 10 times in total through the years. I would support a crackdown however. :)

Happy Fathers day to you too. I am going to NL fishing with any luck in two weeks.
Evo999

Post by Evo999 »

Spirited wrote:
Shane_Penney wrote:
Spirited wrote:
Shane_Penney wrote:

Happy Fathers day to you too. I am going to NL fishing with any luck in two weeks.
Awesome, not sure where you are going but a person I work with got some nice fish on the Humber already. Just below release size :).
Spirited

Post by Spirited »

Evo999 wrote:
Spirited wrote:
Shane_Penney wrote:
Spirited wrote:
Shane_Penney wrote:

Awesome, not sure where you are going but a person I work with got some nice fish on the Humber already. Just below release size :).
I will be fishing the Castor river in Gros Morne. Might get a day on the Humber too if it all works out.
kissthat
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissthat »

Spirited wrote:
kissthat wrote:
metaldad wrote:
Please don't take this the wrong way but you need some New material . We get your point. Everyone gets your point, just enjoy
You're right MD, but when this place is full of "this tour will fail" threads before every tour starts, you can't expect someone to shut up when it doesn't. God knows, if it had failed, the DOOMED crowd wouldn't STFU.

Good festival crowd.
Surely you jest, those "this tour will fail" threads have been standard around here since about 09. Always wrong.

Sure festival crowds are usually bigger, but as pointed out ,KISS days are usually the biggest sellers. They set an all time single say record at the recent SRF. Festival help the HL get a bigger audience , the HL helps sell more tickets. 2 years ago(?) , Rock USA http://www.rockusaoshkosh.com/tickets.cfm with KISS HLing, sold out at full price. This year with VH the main act , they've been giving away 4 day tickets at half price since they went on sale.They're at $89 for 4 day passes now, they've been as low as $59.

Juist recently they had to add Aerosmith to the Aussie VH festival cause the ticket sales bombed, so it does matter who HL's a festival.
Spirited

Post by Spirited »

kissthat wrote:
Spirited wrote:
kissthat wrote:
metaldad wrote:

Good festival crowd.
Surely you jest, those "this tour will fail" threads have been standard around here since about 09. Always wrong.

Sure festival crowds are usually bigger, but as pointed out ,KISS days are usually the biggest sellers. They set an all time single say record at the recent SRF. Festival help the HL get a bigger audience , the HL helps sell more tickets. 2 years ago(?) , Rock USA http://www.rockusaoshkosh.com/tickets.cfm with KISS HLing, sold out at full price. This year with VH the main act , they've been giving away 4 day tickets at half price since they went on sale.They're at $89 for 4 day passes now, they've been as low as $59.

Juist recently they had to add Aerosmith to the Aussie VH festival cause the ticket sales bombed, so it does matter who HL's a festival.
You spend way too much time researching all this to prove something to me.

:lol:

If Kiss could do 45,000 in Austria on their own, they would have. No need for a festival. Now don't get sensitive, I am not saying they can't draw, but lets not try and pretend they can do 45,000 at any given show without a festival behind them.
KISSTRONAUT
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant
Location: The Kingdom of the Spiders, The Empire of the Ants.

Post by KISSTRONAUT »

So, did anybody film this mo'flickey? Got pics? I'm ready to enjoy them. :)
nibbler1982
Dots are People Too
Dots are People Too

Post by nibbler1982 »

kissthat wrote:
Spirited wrote:
kissthat wrote:
metaldad wrote:

Good festival crowd.

Great info. I had the total attendance on file but I didn't know that 33,000 was a single day record at the Sweden Rock Festival. For those playing at home after 8 shows the average Monster attendance is 22,563.

I'm not gonna say it this time...but we can all just repeat it in our heads...altogether now...
j2m1979

Post by j2m1979 »

this board is DOOMED!....
1000000-2-1
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by 1000000-2-1 »

KISS IS THE GREATEST!!

Swallow that you whiners.
anomoly2
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by anomoly2 »

nibbler1982 wrote:
anomoly2 wrote:
scottkfan1 wrote:
metaldad wrote:
the thing is the kiss is doomed thing does not come from a current kiss supporter but from a hatter of the current kiss..so the kiss is doomed which started when kiss played to 8,900 fans in boston in 2009 is now used to mock the haters..
In all fairness, let's not forget the original Kiss was a U.S. band, they never toured the world. Their tours were US/Canada and Japan 77 and 78. It wasn't until after Peter left they hit Australia and Europe so the replaceable members never really mattered. By the time the band broke all over the world it was no longer the original band.

And Festivals shouldn't be counted in attendance stats. Since the Alive35 European tour they have been doing that just like when it opened in Australia they bragged about 50,000 on opening night without ever mentioning it was during a racing event. When Kiss hit Sweden in 96 and 97 , those 32,500 sold out shows were Kiss's draw.

I'm not taking away from the fact they played but this is the same band that once stated festivals are for bans that can't draw by themselves.
Come on Anomoly2...know your facts. You state,

"When Kiss hit Sweden in 96 and 97 , those 32,500 sold out shows were Kiss's draw."

In 2008 this very same lineup drew 31,578 and in 2010 drew 32,500 all in Sweden. Both weren't festivals of any kind, "they were all KISS' draw".
FACT in 97 Kiss played Two nights in 97 to 32,500 a show (that's 64,000 in a row) and also played an arena show there the same tour to 12,000 . So around 76,000 Kiss drew that tour
and played three nights.

So therefor your response is basically agreeing they lost about 60% of their drawing power .

So since your being anal there is your response. I'm not saying they haven't had good turn outs there since, just sating fact and again festival attendance should not be included in a tours attendance stats. Kiss always brags about how many people came to see them but never states the show was a festival
sakke72
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!

Post by sakke72 »

I don`t see problem about adding the festival numbers because usually the most people go there for headliner and anyway, they play in the front of that number of people what is in there. There is no matter how many people are there for KISS, that is a fact.
nibbler1982
Dots are People Too
Dots are People Too

Post by nibbler1982 »

anomoly2 wrote:
nibbler1982 wrote:
anomoly2 wrote:
scottkfan1 wrote:
metaldad wrote:
the thing is the kiss is doomed thing does not come from a current kiss supporter but from a hatter of the current kiss..so the kiss is doomed which started when kiss played to 8,900 fans in boston in 2009 is now used to mock the haters..
In all fairness, let's not forget the original Kiss was a U.S. band, they never toured the world. Their tours were US/Canada and Japan 77 and 78. It wasn't until after Peter left they hit Australia and Europe so the replaceable members never really mattered. By the time the band broke all over the world it was no longer the original band.

And Festivals shouldn't be counted in attendance stats. Since the Alive35 European tour they have been doing that just like when it opened in Australia they bragged about 50,000 on opening night without ever mentioning it was during a racing event. When Kiss hit Sweden in 96 and 97 , those 32,500 sold out shows were Kiss's draw.

I'm not taking away from the fact they played but this is the same band that once stated festivals are for bans that can't draw by themselves.

"When Kiss hit Sweden in 96 and 97 , those 32,500 sold out shows were Kiss's draw."

In 2008 this very same lineup drew 31,578 and in 2010 drew 32,500 all in Sweden. Both weren't festivals of any kind, "they were all KISS' draw".
FACT in 97 Kiss played Two nights in 97 to 32,500 a show (that's 64,000 in a row) and also played an arena show there the same tour to 12,000 . So around 76,000 Kiss drew that tour
and played three nights.

So therefor your response is basically agreeing they lost about 60% of their drawing power .

So since your being anal there is your response. I'm not saying they haven't had good turn outs there since, just sating fact and again festival attendance should not be included in a tours attendance stats. Kiss always brags about how many people came to see them but never states the show was a festival
To what '97 12,000 attended arena show are you referring to my friend?
Philly Cheese

Post by Philly Cheese »

Shane_Penney wrote:

But he likes many of the worst offenders...
anomoly2
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by anomoly2 »

Spirited wrote:
kissthat wrote:
Spirited wrote:
kissthat wrote:
metaldad wrote:

Good festival crowd.

If Kiss could do 45,000 in Austria on their own, they would have. No need for a festival. Now don't get sensitive, I am not saying they can't draw, but lets not try and pretend they can do 45,000 at any given show without a festival behind them.
It's funny, Paul always was against playing festivals. He stated festivals are for bands that can't draw themselves. That was circa 1996 His words, not mine
I don't care either way, I just find it within bad taste when they brag about attendance when it wasn't their show like that Canadian festival that 90,000 attended. In every interview subsequent to that festival they bragged about playing to 90,000 with no mention of it being a festival.

Chris L said it best "The truth is never good enough for them"
Evo999

Post by Evo999 »

anomoly2 wrote:
Spirited wrote:
kissthat wrote:
Spirited wrote:
kissthat wrote:
metaldad wrote:

Good festival crowd.

Sure festival crowds are usually bigger, but as pointed out ,KISS days are usually the biggest sellers. They set an all time single say record at the recent SRF. Festival help the HL get a bigger audience , the HL helps sell more tickets. 2 years ago(?) , Rock USA http://www.rockusaoshkosh.com/tickets.cfm with KISS HLing, sold out at full price. This year with VH the main act , they've been giving away 4 day tickets at half price since they went on sale.They're at $89 for 4 day passes now, they've been as low as $59.n

It's funny, Paul always was against playing festivals. He stated festivals are for bands that can't draw themselves. That was circa 1996 His words, not mine
I don't care either way, I just find it within bad taste when they brag about attendance when it wasn't their show like that Canadian festival that 90,000 attended. In every interview subsequent to that festival they bragged about playing to 90,000 with no mention of it being a festival.

When did Paul say this.

And forgive him for not qualifying all attendance statements to clarify any festival involvement. :roll:
anomoly2
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by anomoly2 »

Evo999 wrote:
anomoly2 wrote:
Spirited wrote:
kissthat wrote:
Spirited wrote:
kissthat wrote:
metaldad wrote:

Good festival crowd.

Sure festival crowds are usually bigger, but as pointed out ,KISS days are usually the biggest sellers. They set an all time single say record at the recent SRF. Festival help the HL get a bigger audience , the HL helps sell more tickets. 2 years ago(?) , Rock USA http://www.rockusaoshkosh.com/tickets.cfm with KISS HLing, sold out at full price. This year with VH the main act , they've been giving away 4 day tickets at half price since they went on sale.They're at $89 for 4 day passes now, they've been as low as $59.n

When did Paul say this.

And forgive him for not qualifying all attendance statements to clarify any festival involvement. :roll:
excused :D
pstanley73
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by pstanley73 »

So if you play a show in front of 90,000 people what do you say ... we played for 10 people and the other 89990 were only there because it was a festival ... that is stupid, you say we played for 90,000 people, it is a fact !!! and if KISS was not a draw the festivals would not pay them to play and headline at that.
anomoly2
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by anomoly2 »

SaintN'Sinner83 wrote:
anomoly2 wrote:

There was a good topic this morning you ruined right away with nonsense. Moderator told you to stay on topic and so did I.
You did the same to this topic and are carrying on after Tim asked to stay on topic.
I am not an old poster however I have been on this site regularly and always found you nauseating. Learn intelligent debate and discussion, be a man.
Actually, the topic this morning was ruined when you decided to whine about Metallian. And you attacked me for replying to you in the same manner you first attacked him.

timstar78 wrote:Anyone have anything interesting to contribute to this thread, as opposed to the same tired back and forth bullshit?
No reply or anything more from me because I was trying to do as Tim said - and here you go continuing at 7:12pm completely ignoring a Moderator:

Group hug? did you think I forgot? I will have to post the thread where you said you were done here too.

You can't take it baby boy? You do nothing but amaze me . I never saw such a trolll geek

Now I will ignore you because we all know, and you know I know how you flag to get posters banned.
And if you're going to tell me to "learn intelligent debated and discussion" but you resort to making things up and you type like this:
anomoly2 wrote: Make sure mama warms your baba nice tonight so your tommy feels good when you troll.
Then you're looking far, far worse and less intelligent than anyone in the thread. You couldn't debate/discuss this morning when confronted with your own hypocrisy that you had to cry to be left alone.

8)
acesmiddlefinger wrote: Hey where did drgbootz go? Havent seen him post on here for a while?
I just talked to him today - he's on a long break from the FAQ. Seems to be doing great.
Yes or no did you once send a private message to someone to troll Hey Man in an effort to get a reaction to have him banned? What is your deal. You just hide behind a keyboard and cowardly push peoples buttons? And you may want to be careful before you state you didn't. Please stop involving me in your posts and be a man for god sakes. BE A MAN. Don't project all your insecurities from behind a keyboard.

And as for your trolling buddy metallian or whatever he calls himself, maybe the two of you should get an apartment and live next door to a shrink!
timstar78
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by timstar78 »

anomoly2 wrote:
SaintN'Sinner83 wrote:
anomoly2 wrote:

8)
Yes or no did you once send a private message to someone to troll Hey Man in an effort to get a reaction to have him banned? What is your deal. You just hide behind a keyboard and cowardly push peoples buttons? And you may want to be careful before you state you didn't. Please stop involving me in your posts and be a man for god sakes. BE A MAN. Don't project all your insecurities from behind a keyboard.

And as for your trolling buddy metallian or whatever he calls himself, maybe the two of you should get an apartment and live next door to a shrink!
Cut it out. Both of you.
KISSman24
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by KISSman24 »

Great to see KISS still drawing big crowds. :cheers:
jmitzel

Post by jmitzel »

SOOOOO back to the topic.........

I just saw the opening lip of this show AND they didn't rise down from the Spider...is it broke again???
Philly Cheese

Post by Philly Cheese »

pstanley73 wrote:So if you play a show in front of 90,000 people what do you say ... we played for 10 people and the other 89990 were only there because it was a festival ... that is stupid, you say we played for 90,000 people, it is a fact !!! and if KISS was not a draw the festivals would not pay them to play and headline at that.
Correct.

And some people around here, cannot stand to face this.
metaldad
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by metaldad »

KISSman24 wrote:Great to see KISS still drawing big crowds. :cheers:
Somehow this got lost a page or 2 ago 8)
Spirited

Post by Spirited »

Philly Cheese wrote:
pstanley73 wrote:So if you play a show in front of 90,000 people what do you say ... we played for 10 people and the other 89990 were only there because it was a festival ... that is stupid, you say we played for 90,000 people, it is a fact !!! and if KISS was not a draw the festivals would not pay them to play and headline at that.
Correct.

Well not quite.

Kiss did indeed play to 45,000 in Austria, but it was indeed a festival crowd. As I said, if Kiss could draw 45,000 there on their own, they would play on their own.
metallian
Banned

Post by metallian »

Evo999 wrote:
anomoly2 wrote:
Spirited wrote:
kissthat wrote:
Spirited wrote:
kissthat wrote:
metaldad wrote:

Good festival crowd.

When did Paul say this.

Paul didn't say this. KISS headlined Monsters of Rock in England in 1996.
Shane_Penney

Post by Shane_Penney »

metallian wrote:
Evo999 wrote:
anomoly2 wrote:
Spirited wrote:
kissthat wrote:
Spirited wrote:
kissthat wrote:
metaldad wrote:

Good festival crowd.

When did Paul say this.

Paul didn't say this. KISS headlined Monsters of Rock in England in 1996.
KISS headlined several festivals in Europe in 1997 as well. They almost always do some of them if they play there in the summer. It's been that way since the 1988 Monster of Rock Tour. They've done multiple festivals in 1988, 1997, 2008, 2010, and 2013.
Philly Cheese

Post by Philly Cheese »

Spirited wrote:
Philly Cheese wrote:
Correct.

Well not quite.

Kiss did indeed play to 45,000 in Austria, but it was indeed a festival crowd. As I said, if Kiss could draw 45,000 there on their own, they would play on their own.

That's not what he said. He said that big festivals would not ask/pay KISS to headline if they couldn't be the draw for a festival of that size, but obviously, they can...

... and that doesn't sit well with many. :wink:
shandiatsea
Banned

Post by shandiatsea »

Philly Cheese wrote:
Spirited wrote:
Philly Cheese wrote:
Correct.

Well not quite.

That's not what he said. He said that big festivals would not ask/pay KISS to headline if they couldn't be the draw for a festival of that size, but obviously, they can...

Not too many--just the same handful.
nibbler1982
Dots are People Too
Dots are People Too

Post by nibbler1982 »

nibbler1982 wrote:
anomoly2 wrote:
nibbler1982 wrote:
anomoly2 wrote:
scottkfan1 wrote:
metaldad wrote:

and played three nights.

To what '97 12,000 attended arena show are you referring to my friend?
Since you won't answer me I'll break it down for you. Here's all shows in that region of the world for the aforementioned years. This is attendance for Sweden and surrounding areas Finland and Norway.

June 14, 1997 Stockholm, Sweden 32,500
June 15, 1997 Stockholm, Sweden 32,500
June 17, 1997 Helsinki, Finland 11,200
June 19, 1997 Oslo, Norway 9,500
Total Attendance: 85,7000

May 27, 2008 Helsinki, Finland 11,200
May 28, 2008 Helsinki, Finland 11,200
May 30, 2008 Stockholm, Sweden 31,589
May 31, 2008 Oslo, Norway 12,800
June 1, 2009 Bergen, Norway 17,000
Total Attendance: 83,789

June 8, 2010 Trondheim, Norway 10,000
June 10, 2010 Tampere, Finland 23,000
June 12, 2010 Stockholm, Sweden 32,500
June 13, 2010 Malmo, Sweden 22,000
June 14, 2010 Oslo, Norway 12,000
Total Attendance: 99,500

June 1, 2013 Stockholm, Sweden 26,000
June 3, 2013 Helsinki, Finland 11,200
June 6, 2013 Solvesborg, Sweden 33,000
June 8, 2013 Stavanger, Norway 22,000
Total Attendance: 92,200

All things being said the numbers are pretty darn similar. The way you try to manipulate the data you would have us believe that this lineup has a 60% decrease from 1997...whilst in reality that is far from the truth.

Secondly...since this years numbers are too strong for your taste you'd like to explain them away with a "festival" angle.
To begin...KISS are always the headliners and they are bankable commodities at these festivals. Whether abroad or in the states they often break attendance records. The funny thing is you mock the fact that they play these show when in reality the bands that play them usually get some of their highest guarantees. When it comes to KISS most of the time it's a seven figure payday.

You say I'm anal...I'd say I'm accurate.
Spirited

Post by Spirited »

shandiatsea wrote:
Philly Cheese wrote:
Spirited wrote:
Philly Cheese wrote:
Correct.

Well not quite.

Not too many--just the same handful.

Awww, gentle you.

Kiss draw well live. I have not said any different. You still can't say they drew 45,000 to a festival show. Do a concert in Austria on their own and see how they draw. It wouldn't be 45,000.
px74

Post by px74 »

This means nothing to me......
highvoltage1969
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by highvoltage1969 »

Ha! Hilarious! Is it any wonder this site has such a terrible reputation?! I was interested in reading about the Austrian date but just found 3 pages of arguing about estimated attendance figures and a 2009 Boston gig!

Where's the reviews, the set list, photos?

Surely I'm not the only one who find's this really frustrating? I mean, I've only posted 6 times and I'm ready to give up already.