EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post Reply
User avatar
Admin
Gettin' Uppity
Posts: 13942
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:53 pm
Contact:

EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by Admin »

Plan meetups, discuss/review the show, share the set list...

Ghost_of_Paul_Lynde
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:05 pm

Re: EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by Ghost_of_Paul_Lynde »


User avatar
Ginski
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:31 pm
Location: Tulsa, OK

Re: EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by Ginski »

Grabbed a second row center ticket a couple of weeks ago and I'm coming up from Tulsa. Any suggestions on where to park and where to eat?

User avatar
Everlast 53
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:56 pm

Re: EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by Everlast 53 »

Ginski wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:20 am
Grabbed a second row center ticket a couple of weeks ago and I'm coming up from Tulsa. Any suggestions on where to park and where to eat?
Most of the lots close to Intrust charge for parking. I usually park in Old Town, which is a little northeast of Intrust, and walk. There are several good places to eat in Old Town. It just depends on what type of food you are looking for. We usually hit the Pumphouse for pizza or burgers.

User avatar
Ginski
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:31 pm
Location: Tulsa, OK

Re: EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by Ginski »

Everlast 53 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:33 pm
Ginski wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:20 am
Grabbed a second row center ticket a couple of weeks ago and I'm coming up from Tulsa. Any suggestions on where to park and where to eat?
Most of the lots close to Intrust charge for parking. I usually park in Old Town, which is a little northeast of Intrust, and walk. There are several good places to eat in Old Town. It just depends on what type of food you are looking for. We usually hit the Pumphouse for pizza or burgers.
That was one of the places I was looking at to eat. I guess I'll just try and find a parking spot around there. Are they all paid spots or can you find some free ones?

User avatar
Everlast 53
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:56 pm

Re: EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by Everlast 53 »

Everything in Old Town is free. If you get there early enough, you would only have a couple blocks to walk. I'm thinking the only paid parking is within a block or two radius of the arena. You can't go wrong with the Pumphouse. I'm pretty sure that is where we are going before the show.

dflorez65
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:48 am

Re: EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by dflorez65 »

Ginski wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:20 am
Grabbed a second row center ticket a couple of weeks ago and I'm coming up from Tulsa. Any suggestions on where to park and where to eat?
Not sure what you paid for your seat but second row is now selling for $100! I paid $150 for my 5th row floor seat and that is now $100 also. Oh well. Anyhoo, look for me three rows behind you. I will be wearing a red shirt that says PSYCHO. Or look for me in Old Town at Morts Martini bar between 4:00 and 6:30.

User avatar
TheSphinx
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 7734
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:17 pm
Location: Island Of Truth & Facts

Re: EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by TheSphinx »

Ginski wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:20 am
Grabbed a second row center ticket a couple of weeks ago and I'm coming up from Tulsa. Any suggestions on where to park and where to eat?

Aren't they playing Tulsa in a few weeks? Last I saw Tulsa wasn't selling well at all. Did you get 2nd row there for $250 or so as well?

User avatar
TheSphinx
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 7734
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:17 pm
Location: Island Of Truth & Facts

Re: EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by TheSphinx »

dflorez65 wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:36 am
Ginski wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:20 am
Grabbed a second row center ticket a couple of weeks ago and I'm coming up from Tulsa. Any suggestions on where to park and where to eat?
Not sure what you paid for your seat but second row is now selling for $100! I paid $150 for my 5th row floor seat and that is now $100 also. Oh well. Anyhoo, look for me three rows behind you. I will be wearing a red shirt that says PSYCHO. Or look for me in Old Town at Morts Martini bar between 4:00 and 6:30.

WOW! 2nd row down to $100! OUCH!!!!!!! This third leg could be a bloodbath for LiveNation if they didn't drop KISS guarantee down to around $400K

User avatar
Ginski
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:31 pm
Location: Tulsa, OK

Re: EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by Ginski »

TheSphinx wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:14 am
Ginski wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:20 am
Grabbed a second row center ticket a couple of weeks ago and I'm coming up from Tulsa. Any suggestions on where to park and where to eat?

Aren't they playing Tulsa in a few weeks? Last I saw Tulsa wasn't selling well at all. Did you get 2nd row there for $250 or so as well?
You can't see too many shows. 😁

Unfortunately no, I got a fourth row ticket for full price.

User avatar
TheSphinx
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 7734
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:17 pm
Location: Island Of Truth & Facts

Re: EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by TheSphinx »

Ginski wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:18 am
TheSphinx wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:14 am
Ginski wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:20 am
Grabbed a second row center ticket a couple of weeks ago and I'm coming up from Tulsa. Any suggestions on where to park and where to eat?

Aren't they playing Tulsa in a few weeks? Last I saw Tulsa wasn't selling well at all. Did you get 2nd row there for $250 or so as well?
You can't see too many shows. 😁

Unfortunately no, I got a fourth row ticket for full price.

Oh my goodness. Ouch. What was the full price on those?

Did you see them at the Hard Rock Tulsa? Isn't that like only 2,500 seats? I wouldn't have minded seeing that one.

User avatar
KLP68
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 596
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:02 pm
Location: South Texas

Re: EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by KLP68 »


User avatar
Wild Animals
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1359
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:58 am

Re: EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by Wild Animals »

TheSphinx wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:23 am
Ginski wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:18 am
TheSphinx wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:14 am
Ginski wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:20 am
Grabbed a second row center ticket a couple of weeks ago and I'm coming up from Tulsa. Any suggestions on where to park and where to eat?

Aren't they playing Tulsa in a few weeks? Last I saw Tulsa wasn't selling well at all. Did you get 2nd row there for $250 or so as well?
You can't see too many shows. 😁

Unfortunately no, I got a fourth row ticket for full price.

Oh my goodness. Ouch. What was the full price on those?

Did you see them at the Hard Rock Tulsa? Isn't that like only 2,500 seats? I wouldn't have minded seeing that one.
I saw them at the Hard Rock Tulsa that will go down as one of my favorite shows in my favorite venue, I was front row in front of Tommy!

User avatar
Ginski
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:31 pm
Location: Tulsa, OK

Re: EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by Ginski »

Wild Animals wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:47 pm
TheSphinx wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:23 am
Ginski wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:18 am
TheSphinx wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:14 am
Ginski wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:20 am
Grabbed a second row center ticket a couple of weeks ago and I'm coming up from Tulsa. Any suggestions on where to park and where to eat?


Aren't they playing Tulsa in a few weeks? Last I saw Tulsa wasn't selling well at all. Did you get 2nd row there for $250 or so as well?
You can't see too many shows. 😁

Unfortunately no, I got a fourth row ticket for full price.

Oh my goodness. Ouch. What was the full price on those?

Did you see them at the Hard Rock Tulsa? Isn't that like only 2,500 seats? I wouldn't have minded seeing that one.
I saw them at the Hard Rock Tulsa that will go down as one of my favorite shows in my favorite venue, I was front row in front of Tommy!
Nice. I was third row center. Had a good conversation with the girl who handled Gene's Axe bass promotion.

User avatar
TheSphinx
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 7734
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:17 pm
Location: Island Of Truth & Facts

Re: EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by TheSphinx »

Ginski wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:24 pm

Nice. I was third row center. Had a good conversation with the girl who handled Gene's Axe bass promotion.

Very sweet. Did you get the pre-sale code from KISS or the Hard Rock? When I looked like the day they officially went on sale....almost everything was gone.

User avatar
Ginski
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:31 pm
Location: Tulsa, OK

Re: EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by Ginski »

TheSphinx wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:36 pm
Ginski wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:24 pm

Nice. I was third row center. Had a good conversation with the girl who handled Gene's Axe bass promotion.

Very sweet. Did you get the pre-sale code from KISS or the Hard Rock? When I looked like the day they officially went on sale....almost everything was gone.
I did the Kiss Army presale.

User avatar
Ginski
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 891
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:31 pm
Location: Tulsa, OK

Re: EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by Ginski »

Enjoying some brews at Norton's Brewing company before the show. Pleasantly surprised.

User avatar
Wichita77
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1021
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:32 pm

Re: EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by Wichita77 »

I wanted to go to see them there as that's where I saw them first, but my brother (who went with me then) wasn't interested. Rather than travel and go there alone, I'm setting my sights on the last show in New York instead.

User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12296
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by nibbler1982 »

Wichita77 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:46 am
I wanted to go to see them there as that's where I saw them first, but my brother (who went with me then) wasn't interested. Rather than travel and go there alone, I'm setting my sights on the last show in New York instead.
Well then I’ll see you in New York Brother Wich!!!

scottbassist
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 621
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 2:19 pm

Re: EOTR 2020 - Feb. 19, Wichita, KS

Post by scottbassist »

Ginski wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 4:24 pm
Wild Animals wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:47 pm
TheSphinx wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:23 am
Ginski wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:18 am
TheSphinx wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:14 am
Ginski wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:20 am
Grabbed a second row center ticket a couple of weeks ago and I'm coming up from Tulsa. Any suggestions on where to park and where to eat?


Aren't they playing Tulsa in a few weeks? Last I saw Tulsa wasn't selling well at all. Did you get 2nd row there for $250 or so as well?
You can't see too many shows. 😁

Unfortunately no, I got a fourth row ticket for full price.

Oh my goodness. Ouch. What was the full price on those?

Did you see them at the Hard Rock Tulsa? Isn't that like only 2,500 seats? I wouldn't have minded seeing that one.
I saw them at the Hard Rock Tulsa that will go down as one of my favorite shows in my favorite venue, I was front row in front of Tommy!
Nice. I was third row center. Had a good conversation with the girl who handled Gene's Axe bass promotion.
The Tulsa Hard Rock is my favorite venue, as well. Spectacular sound, comfy seats and great bands/solo acts. That was a fun Kiss show in 2017.

Post Reply