EOTR 2019 - Aug. 20, Brooklyn, NY

Doose
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Re: EOTR 2019 - Aug. 20, Brooklyn, NY

Post by Doose »

redinthesky wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:30 pm
Just got back from Barclay's. Here's my review.

I'm born and raised in Brooklyn, and I knew when tomorrow came, I'd probably be saying "I really should have went" so I bought a cheap ticket. I'm only a few minutes walking from Barclay's. Tix were inexpensive (the ones I was eyeing) so I figured, I really should go. It's Kiss in Brooklyn after all.

(The crowd: yes there were a lot of empty seats, but with the show in motion and the lights on the crowd, it still looked full enough not to be embarrassing. Considering it was the fourth area show, Kiss did very well.)

How I went....as I said before, I went with different eyes. I viewed the show as a "show," not a "concert." I know Paul lip-syncs. I know the band isn't what it used to be, even this lineup. I know Eric doesn't play piano. I know I do not like Tommy and Eric portraying Ace and Peter. So I have no right to complain about those things today since I went to the show by my choice. No one dragged me. I did see some friends before and after so that was good.

The show....you gotta give it to Kiss in one big regard, compensating for what the band is today, they pull out all the trappings. The show has to cost a fortune. The stage, while not "classic Kiss," is beautiful and the FX are pretty spectacular. No matter what one thinks of anything else, the show (and again, it's a show) was very enjoyable and looked great.

The show seemed to go in phases. Paul seemed especially psyched about playing Brooklyn, and hit the stage on all cylinders (for Paul), with Gene kind of ho-hum at the start. However, Gene picked it up early on and pretty much turned the show into the Gene Simmons Show, he totally ended up dominating for a while. The Gene songs, I Love It Loud, War Machine, Dr Love, all killer. Paul though, kept up a real nice pace and held his own, especially on the 80s tunes Lick It Up and Heaven's on Fire.

Tommy and Eric, they made a few flubs here and there but, and I'm not gonna pick on them here, they are drab guys and pretty much were non-factors for excitement. Gene and Paul are Kiss and those guys take a backseat far behind every time. Gene and Paul are stars - they are not.

Anyway, the show rolls along and it's good for what it is. However, because every little thing is so meticulously planned out, it does become a bit boring in the middle because it's so by-the-numbers.

What saved the show? Paul seemed to step it up, maybe he knew it was needed, and when he zipped (very fast) to his own stage, he was pretty much on fire. "Love Gun" was fantastic, but the true showstopper of the night was absolutely "I Was Made for Lovin' You," because dammit man, that still is a killer kick-ass song and it woke up a lot of sleepy people and people were singing and dancing. I thought it was the high point of the night.

There was one genuine surprise for me, and that is when they actually played "Crazy, Crazy Nights" as the middle encore. For me personally, that was the absolute best part of the show, and I never thought I would be saying that, but it's true. It's a fun, great song, and unfortunately, a lot of the crowd seemed clueless about it. But for me, it was the big finish of actually feeling nostalgic of the 80s, because the 80s Kiss songs were done well and it reminded me just how much FUN the 80s were and especially 80s Kiss concerts. "Crazy, Crazy Nights" was a phenomenal way to just about end the show, just fantastic, even if many didn't seem moved. I loved it.

Of course, RARAN followed and yup, I shouted the chorus with everyone and the show ends with a bang.

What did it all mean for me, who is constantly critical of what Kiss is today? Like I said, I went in with different eyes. I went in wanting to see some bombs and fire (and some of the fire was HOT all the way back too), sing along to some songs, and see Gene and Paul again, maybe for the final time. Those were my expectations, and I received what I expected. I was glad that both those guys (especially Paul) seemed to get into the show (even if a lot of the crowd needed some waking up sometimes). So yes, going into it like that, with just those expectation, I had a fun time, it was worth what I paid ($56) and I'm glad I went.

Great review and details. Really happy you enjoyed the show.

Thayerscomet
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by Thayerscomet »

show was amazing
FB_IMG_1566365248070.jpg
it was packed maybe not sold out but very close
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

41Mets

Post by 41Mets »

Good review red. Spot on in many regards to the shows I have seen. Was kinda pissed off I could not go. Would have liked to hear ccn and have met up with you and others here. But at least I saw them twice in March. Glad you had a good time

KF73
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by KF73 »

redinthesky wrote:

I'm born and raised in Brooklyn, and I knew when tomorrow came, I'd probably be saying "I really should have went" so I bought a cheap ticket. I'm only a few minutes walking from Barclay's. Tix were inexpensive (the ones I was eyeing) so I figured, I really should go. It's Kiss in Brooklyn after all.

(The crowd: yes there were a lot of empty seats, but with the show in motion and the lights on the crowd, it still looked full enough not to be embarrassing. Considering it was the fourth area show, Kiss did very well.)

How I went....as I said before, I went with different eyes. I viewed the show as a "show," not a "concert." I know Paul lip-syncs. I know the band isn't what it used to be, even this lineup. I know Eric doesn't play piano. I know I do not like Tommy and Eric portraying Ace and Peter. So I have no right to complain about those things today since I went to the show by my choice. No one dragged me. I did see some friends before and after so that was good.

The show....you gotta give it to Kiss in one big regard, compensating for what the band is today, they pull out all the trappings. The show has to cost a fortune. The stage, while not "classic Kiss," is beautiful and the FX are pretty spectacular. No matter what one thinks of anything else, the show (and again, it's a show) was very enjoyable and looked great.

The show seemed to go in phases. Paul seemed especially psyched about playing Brooklyn, and hit the stage on all cylinders (for Paul), with Gene kind of ho-hum at the start. However, Gene picked it up early on and pretty much turned the show into the Gene Simmons Show, he totally ended up dominating for a while. The Gene songs, I Love It Loud, War Machine, Dr Love, all killer. Paul though, kept up a real nice pace and held his own, especially on the 80s tunes Lick It Up and Heaven's on Fire.

Tommy and Eric, they made a few flubs here and there but, and I'm not gonna pick on them here, they are drab guys and pretty much were non-factors for excitement. Gene and Paul are Kiss and those guys take a backseat far behind every time. Gene and Paul are stars - they are not.

Anyway, the show rolls along and it's good for what it is. However, because every little thing is so meticulously planned out, it does become a bit boring in the middle because it's so by-the-numbers.

What saved the show? Paul seemed to step it up, maybe he knew it was needed, and when he zipped (very fast) to his own stage, he was pretty much on fire. "Love Gun" was fantastic, but the true showstopper of the night was absolutely "I Was Made for Lovin' You," because dammit man, that still is a killer kick-ass song and it woke up a lot of sleepy people and people were singing and dancing. I thought it was the high point of the night.

There was one genuine surprise for me, and that is when they actually played "Crazy, Crazy Nights" as the middle encore. For me personally, that was the absolute best part of the show, and I never thought I would be saying that, but it's true. It's a fun, great song, and unfortunately, a lot of the crowd seemed clueless about it. But for me, it was the big finish of actually feeling nostalgic of the 80s, because the 80s Kiss songs were done well and it reminded me just how much FUN the 80s were and especially 80s Kiss concerts. "Crazy, Crazy Nights" was a phenomenal way to just about end the show, just fantastic, even if many didn't seem moved. I loved it.

Of course, RARAN followed and yup, I shouted the chorus with everyone and the show ends with a bang.

What did it all mean for me, who is constantly critical of what Kiss is today? Like I said, I went in with different eyes. I went in wanting to see some bombs and fire (and some of the fire was HOT all the way back too), sing along to some songs, and see Gene and Paul again, maybe for the final time. Those were my expectations, and I received what I expected. I was glad that both those guys (especially Paul) seemed to get into the show (even if a lot of the crowd needed some waking up sometimes). So yes, going into it like that, with just those expectation, I had a fun time, it was worth what I paid ($56) and I'm glad I went.
Nice review. I have to agree on CCN. It was surprisingly enjoyable even though I am not a fan of the song and was not looking forward to it. It was very well received in North Charleston and a pretty cool touch with the balloons.

aceeg
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by aceeg »

Any videos from Barclays last night YouTube?

Kissologist
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Post by Kissologist »

aceeg wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:22 am
Opening:

Or click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTlFAvFoqKU

Closing:

Or click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJVGI1I3E4Q

Coventry1973
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Coventry1973 »

a shot of the crowd from Barclays Center-- not my photo
barclays.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nibbler1982

Post by nibbler1982 »

vinniestkulick wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:17 pm
ExIMG_20190820_2010529.jpg

Excited to be at my second show of the tour (a sucker for a set list change, I am... Crazy, crazy...) but earth to nibbs. There's a whole lotta empty blue and green seats tonite. This shot taken 5 mins ago, right after the painter.
Nice to know I was on your mind last night Vin. You were the furthest from mine.

Geez. Looking at the pics below those empty blue and green seats sure filled up by showtime.

Sorry to piss in your Cheerios.
98B1A2B0-90B6-4297-BE4F-CB8E0737F74B.jpeg
8C58F99E-4CE8-4499-836A-616ED371D548.jpeg

Starchild3039
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by Starchild3039 »

I was there..and it sure DID fill up! I was a little worried beforehand.

redinthesky
Might as well be the Admin!

Post by redinthesky »

KF73 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 3:39 am

Nice review. I have to agree on CCN. It was surprisingly enjoyable even though I am not a fan of the song and was not looking forward to it. It was very well received in North Charleston and a pretty cool touch with the balloons.
Thanks and yes, the balloons were very cool! Just another little thing of many Kiss did to make it an extravaganza. But I so loved that they played CN, I was expecting Do You Love Me again so when they blasted it out, it was 1987 again for me.
Last edited by redinthesky on Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

redinthesky

Post by redinthesky »

41Mets wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:40 am
Good review red. Spot on in many regards to the shows I have seen. Was kinda pissed off I could not go. Would have liked to hear ccn and have met up with you and others here. But at least I saw them twice in March. Glad you had a good time
Thanks Mets, sorry you didn't go but glad you caught them a number of other shows. I do have a sneaking suspicion they will indeed be playing NYC again......

redinthesky

Post by redinthesky »

Doose wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:48 pm

Great review and details. Really happy you enjoyed the show.
Thanks Doose, definitely had a good time overall :thumright:

nibbler1982

Post by nibbler1982 »

Starchild3039 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:05 am
Oh yeah. Anyone with two eyes would have to agree.

Anyone that said otherwise would be wrong.

Is the film doctored and we’re looking at...
6B93B221-CD7A-4599-99CB-F442EE0EB07F.jpeg
01CA777F-9D69-4AB0-9C64-327D5AA40E13.jpeg
trick photography?

Crown Royal

Post by Crown Royal »

nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:14 am
Starchild3039 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:05 am
Oh yeah. Anyone with two eyes would have to agree.

Anyone that said otherwise would be wrong.

Is the film doctored and we’re looking at... 6B93B221-CD7A-4599-99CB-F442EE0EB07F.jpeg01CA777F-9D69-4AB0-9C64-327D5AA40E13.jpegtrick photography?
Nope, just a massive slashing of ticket prices at the last minute

nibbler1982

Post by nibbler1982 »

For those in the cheap seats...some reviews AFTER the show said they saw a lot of empty seats.

Matt Murdock May have put it best...

“There are none so blind as those that will not see.”

vinniestkulick
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by vinniestkulick »

nibbler1982 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:59 am
vinniestkulick wrote:

Excited to be at my second show of the tour (a sucker for a set list change, I am... Crazy, crazy...) but earth to nibbs. There's a whole lotta empty blue and green seats tonite. This shot taken 5 mins ago, right after the painter.
Nice to know I was on your mind last night Vin. You were the furthest from mine.

Geez. Looking at the pics below those empty blue and green seats sure filled up by showtime.

Sorry to piss in your Cheerios.98B1A2B0-90B6-4297-BE4F-CB8E0737F74B.jpeg8C58F99E-4CE8-4499-836A-616ED371D548.jpeg
You were there so you saw the empty seats... like everyone/anyone else. I see you take a poke, well. Not. Once people start standing it's hard to get good pics from straight away. I time stamped my pic. You?
Some seats do fill in, but spare us any sell out declaration on this one was my point.
The seats were maybe 90% full by showtime.
It's eerie when suddenly giant swaths of perfectly empty seats fill in. And only right before show time.
But then, what exactly does papering a show look like? And when does it occur?
Isn't the box office your bible? Even if 10% was papered, will it be detectable in the gross?
Anyway, full review below to follow.
Last edited by vinniestkulick on Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vinniestkulick
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by vinniestkulick »

My review... 2nd show of tour for me. And I seriously only went because Crazy Crazy Nights was added.

The Good: :cheers:
The first four songs, or so, are like a steamroller, and the opening of the show looks great. It helps that I like that Say Yeah is there, love the song... and that they're sticking with it.
The show does drag for me when I Love It Loud gets wheeled out (and always has). Lots of mid-tempo songs follow in this set and don't help.
The show's 2nd best setting is the Psycho Circus visuals, for me (not a fan of the song... wish they were playing Pledge or what have you) but the framing of the stage is great.
Crazy Crazy Nights was surprisingly awesome. Even if the crowd was less into it. It's infectuous and people seemed to catch on by the end. i don't mind how Tommy plays it. Not sure why he doesn't wheel out a whammy bar... no one would mind. Wasnt a fan of Paul's intro, but more on that below...
Also... kudos to whomever created the sideways flame effect. It's awesome.
The Bad: :oops:
Insert principal beef with set list here... frozen in time. The same set they used to blame Ace and Peter for. If you have guys that can play ANYTHING in their place, fricking use them. That's what made me go see a dozen RTN shows.
And if you're too close to Paul during IWMFLY, the lip syncing is bad. Hard to watch. Look away.
As for Tommy, since I have always loathed Cold Gin (live) no matter who the guitar player is, I had previously did my merch shopping at Nassau and missed Tommy doing his (and literally much of Ace's Alive!) Solo segment. Did they always have those cheesy animated space saucers behind him or is that new? My god. Have fun with that and use some cool b+w alien retro looking stuff. Not this 3rd grade animation embarrassment. Tommy thumping his chest right after doing lots of literal Ace soloing was also just weird. He's better as the humble guy.
The UGLY: :puker: :pukel:
Gene's close ups are just brutal now, on the video screens. Weird how he doesn't look heavy out of make up, but crazy bloated in make up.
Paul's intro to CCN, I think it was, when he mentioned how the RNRHOFame took place at the same venue and then did another anti Hall of Fame tirade (albeit brief) about it, then flipped off the whole place is exactly the same classless spirit that spoiled his speech that induction night, and is way tired by now. Get over it... you won.
The Merch: my god, the worst batch ever. The weird "metallic" effect in everything is lifeless. Nothing pops.
The event shirts, that I usually LOVE, are lazy and don't have dates on them. Really?!?
100,000 Years is weirdly lifeless, now... but the worst ofthe worst is Paul's intro to Cold Gin... he tries to sing it or something but like Nassau it just came out as gibberish. Like a mental patient pleading for help, stuck in a closet somewhere. No one knows how to react, and it's greeted with deafening indifference.
Also... this has to be said... NOTHING about this show feels like a grand celebration of their entire amazing run. No effort put into that at all. Be it with a comprehensive set list, or visuals... or even just bringing back Bruce for a song... ANYTHING.
Feeling a little flat and bored after maybe my last KISS show ever is odd, but that's hot it feels to me.

Overall... a "B"
Last edited by vinniestkulick on Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.

nibbler1982

Post by nibbler1982 »

vinniestkulick wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:27 pm
nibbler1982 wrote:
vinniestkulick wrote:

Sorry to piss in your Cheerios.98B1A2B0-90B6-4297-BE4F-CB8E0737F74B.jpeg8C58F99E-4CE8-4499-836A-616ED371D548.jpeg
You were there so you saw the empty seats... like everyone/anyone else. I see you take a poke, well. Not. Once people start standing it's hard to get good pics from straight away. I time stamped my pic. You?
Some seats do fill in, but spare us any sell out declaration on thus one was my point.
It's eerie when suddenly giant swaths of perfectly empty seats fill in. And only right before show time.
Isn't the box office your bible? Even if 10% was papered, will it be detectable in the gross?
You posted pics to show “a whole lotta empty blue and green seats”...and then even came knocking on my front door to boot.

Subsequently I posted pics that corrected your assessment.

Your post was about empty seats. As for the ones you spoke of? It’s patrons either went to reload after Garibaldi or hadn’t even arrived yet. I sure don’t see them in these pics.
6C32744D-6C13-4700-ABA7-991B8A41C320.jpeg
D64A4321-5283-4F4D-A8D9-40FF44B8228B.jpeg
I’m not sure you understand how papering works. We’re not gonna see “10% papering” in a boxscore.

If we see something like 10,231 / $421,624...well that’s a different story altogether.

The place very well have been papered to the hilt. My retort was solely about empty seats. I believe I saw more than 90% of the place filled. But at least we’re now in the same neighborhood. I do believe you started a thread mocking Brooklyn and you may have even talked about it being cancelled, I can’t remember the specifics.

As always the boxscore will have the final word.

redinthesky

Post by redinthesky »

vinniestkulick wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 12:27 pm
nibbler1982 wrote:
vinniestkulick wrote:

Some seats do fill in, but spare us any sell out declaration on this one was my point.
I think 90 percent is a good estimation. Maybe a little more if there was a real lot of work put into "it." I was upper deck in the back and had an easy view of all the empties all over the arena right before Kiss hit the stage. There were many right around myself even. The important thing is, for a show that for half a year looked like it was going to be a huge flop, and I'm one of those that thought it would be, 90 percent attendance (paid or not) would be a major victory for Kiss at Barclay's, so that number by no means is insulting or attempting to be demeaning. How they all got there, discounts/papering etc., I'm sure there was at least some other methodology of getting people in there in the final stretch (we all know there was discounting). The band (any band) wants to see people in the seats, and the venue wants as many in there as possible to buy those $14 beers! (No joke to those not there!) I think Paul will tone down on his "sellout" declarations" for a while tho'.

Informative review too VK.

star_paul12

Post by star_paul12 »

redinthesky wrote:

Thanks for the review, red. I was actually hoping you would end up going because I was genuinely curious to hear your thoughts.

redinthesky

Post by redinthesky »

star_paul12 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:18 pm

Thanks for the review, red. I was actually hoping you would end up going because I was genuinely curious to hear your thoughts.
:thumleft: thanks brother. And now that it's almost a day later, not a shred of buyer's remorse I'm glad to say. And I've been singing/humming "Crazy Crazy Nights" all day!

PsychoElder

Post by PsychoElder »

I’m glad everyone who attended had a good time. Thanks for your review red, I’m glad you enjoyed yourself.

aceeg
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by aceeg »

Kissologist wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:34 am
aceeg wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:22 am
Opening:

Or click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTlFAvFoqKU

Closing:

Or click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJVGI1I3E4Q
thanks

Ferdinand Cesarano
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by Ferdinand Cesarano »

Here are my thoughts on the show, which was my first time seeing Kiss in fifteen years, and, I think, my ninth time overall (if I include Paul Stanley in 1989, which I do).

Not having gone to an arena show for decades, I had asked several people whether any advancements on concert sound in sports arenas had been made; and those people said that such advancements had been made. So I went in hoping for sound that moved **a little** towards the level of sound that one could find in a theatre. The last time I saw Kiss was at the Jones Beach Theatre in 2004; and the first time was twenty years before at Radio City Music Hall. These are places that were built for music; and it shows.

But, no such luck. The sound was as I remembered from my arena concerts in the 1980s and 1990s, which is to say: not very good.

Fortunately, that applied mainly to the instruments; the vocals were crisper than I had expected. While it has been established that Paul is doing some degree of lip-synching, he is not lip-synching the whole show. For "Love Gun" and "I Was Made For Loving You", the two songs he sang on that little stage, he seemed to be singing for real. I had floor tickets, and was right in front of that stage. Other than the time I met Paul (see my avatar), this was easily the closest I have ever been to him.

Gene's vocals were super-strong; and he and Paul could each could be heard doing background vocals on the other's songs. Speaking of background vocals, Eric Singer remains the champ; he is truly remarkable, bringing so much to the sound with his vocals.

However, I will admit that Eric looked exhausted behind the drum kit. He wore a pained expression most of the show, and he sat far back on his seat, giving the impression that he was really pushing himself. To his credit, the beats never lagged in the manner of Peter Criss; but neither did they have the maximum possible energy. Even Eric's drum solo featured long segments of him playing only the double-bass while towelling off his arms, chest and neck.

But if you couldn't see Eric's face on the big screen (and if you put aside the uninspired drum solo segments mentioned above), you wouldn't have noticed anything amiss. Eric is a true professional who gets the job done despite everything. And Tommy, another solid pro, was was absolutely on fire; whatever energy Eric was lacking, Tommy made up for.

I will also add that Gene seemed to be in excellent spirits. He was clowning around a lot, at one point leaning in and licking Tommy on the lips, to which Tommy gave a very surprised reaction and a hearty laugh. Gene went in for further action; and this time Tommy was ready for him, and leaned back. So Gene resorted to tickling Tommy's testicles with his finger. After he spit blood, he hocked into a towel (complete with the classic hock-a-loogy sound), and held the towel up to display the red splotch, seemingly delighting in the grossness of it all.

The set list was standard fare; as someone else indicated the only remotely unusual inclusion was "Crazy, Crazy Nights" (this being an example of great backing vocals by Gene and Eric). A welcome inclusion in the set was "Psycho Circus", which I rank as one of the greatest songs in their catalogue. Also, on "Heaven's On Fire", Paul seemed to sing the opening for real.

Of course the stage was great. Eric's drum riser went up into the air on a few occasions; Gene and Tommy had cranes that flew them around the arena; Gene had another rig that hoisted him up for "God of Thunder"; and Paul stood on a ring suspended by a rope to fly out to the small stage.

I know that the big screens are a standard part of concerts these days. But I wish that there had not been a screen right behind the band, especially considering that two big screens flanked the stage. I would prefer to see the band standing in front of a giant Kiss logo sign. I got a nice picture of one moment when the screen behind them was showing such a sign.

To me, that's how a stage should look.

The attendance was great. I don't know if it qualified as a sellout; but there were almost no visible empty seats that I could notice. The arena was less than 2/3 full when the opening act (the painter) performed; so I was worried. But I didn't appreciate the long wait for Kiss to come on (it was nearly 9pm before they hit the stage), or the late arrival of so many people.

Overall it was a fantastic night. My view of the stage was frequently blocked by taller people in front of me; but I still could see pretty well. And being next to that small stage where Paul stood was nothing short of magical.

redinthesky

Post by redinthesky »

PsychoElder wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:53 pm
I’m glad everyone who attended had a good time. Thanks for your review red, I’m glad you enjoyed yourself.
Thanks brother, much fun :)

Jamcarl321
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by Jamcarl321 »

Wild Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:43 pm
I spied some new shirts in that merch stand!
I saw an orange swirl tie dye, with group band photo, but nothing on the back, and it was $60! Pass.

Philly Cheese

Post by Philly Cheese »

Multiple photos show packed house.

People here still contending it wasn't.

Reviewer saying "It still looked full enough not to be embarrassing."

SMDH

nibbler1982

Post by nibbler1982 »

Philly Cheese wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:00 am

SMDH
Well, as we can see that reviewer is obviously blind or has an agenda.

Perhaps both.

KISS
Barclays Center
Brooklyn, NY
Aug. 20, 2019
$1,035,019
11,566 **SOLD-OUT

redinthesky

Post by redinthesky »

Philly Cheese wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:00 am

SMDH
So I guess I was hallucinating when I saw thirty or so empty seats in my section alone during the show? Was that just a mirage? And I must have been imagining things when I saw various people come down from way up top to sit in the open seats. Yeah, maybe it was all smoke and mirrors. Same with all the open seats I saw scattered all across the arena right at showtime, I was pretty high up with a great view. Or maybe it was all just my imagination.

Of course, all of that will conveniently be ignored by the usual crew, LOL it's all hilarious. You and some others can keep believing what you are spoon-fed like good little obedient sheep, and this "reviewer" will keep believing what I actually saw with my own eyes at the show.

gator812k
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by gator812k »

redinthesky wrote:

RED... I always thought you were a prick but I love you man (in a manly sort of way).