KISS World 2017 - May 27, Glasgow, Scotland

jok1
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Re: KISS World 2017 - May 27, Glasgow, Scotland

Post by jok1 »

I will say I thought the crowd lingered a bit longer than normal, sure there were the usual bunch who make their way to front after the show ended searching for that elusive pick that no one else noticed, but it seemed there was no rush to leave. Security were telling people to make their way to the exits. Anyway, great fun had by all and here's a wee video I took (skip to 2.20 to get past the Led Zep song).

kissjrj
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissjrj »

Thanks for posting jok1 that sounded and felt like a rumbling train and I loved it.
Erwin
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by Erwin »

jok1 wrote:here's a wee video I took
Front row footage 8)
Ted Maul's Paradise
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by Ted Maul's Paradise »

jok1 wrote:I will say I thought the crowd lingered a bit longer than normal, sure there were the usual bunch who make their way to front after the show ended searching for that elusive pick that no one else noticed, but it seemed there was no rush to leave. Security were telling people to make their way to the exits. Anyway, great fun had by all and here's a wee video I took (skip to 2.20 to get past the Led Zep song).

Awesome footage for conveying that "I Was There" feeling.....and I was, along with my 3 friends. I must have been almost next to you then; was literally on the barrier front centre. I've been lucky enough to be front row a few times, but this was just that bit more special. The band & fans seemed really "up" for it, probably to do with the recent tragic events, but out of 40 (so far) KISS shows I've seen since 1980, this was in the top 5....no, make that top 3!
Spaceman Spiff
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

Good video! We were at the barrier too (seems like everyone was!) just to the right of you, in front of the Konfetti Kannon.

Remember that lass who was running about the photo pit with a video camera? Have a look at this clip and keep an eye on the videowall in the background. You're bound to see yourself. I've managed to get a couple of great screenshots of me and Mrs Spiff on the backdrop with Kiss playing in front of us!

KingOfHearts89
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by KingOfHearts89 »

This was my first KISS show. I want to live it over and over again, i get goosebumps thinking back to that night when I play a live version of Firehouse or Crazy Nights etc. The heat of the flames during Lick It Up, getting a pic, Watching Paul flying over me - so surreal.