KISS World 2017 - May 1, Moscow, Russia

gshaller
A really important Kiss fan!

Re: KISS World 2017 - May 1, Moscow, Russia

Post by gshaller »

slipkid69 wrote:
gshaller wrote:
slipkid69 wrote:Not sure what's a bigger head scratcher. That G & P have the balls to start out every show saying "you wanted the best and you got the best", and then have Stan go out there and croak for two hours. Or the fans who spend their hard earned money on tickets, meet & greets and smashed guitars and continue to throw this band shade.
They are a fucking embarrassment at this point. Anyone who says otherwise is living in denial.

Or maybe they just disagree with you.
That seems more likely.
It's really ok to say your favorite band can't cut it anymore. Gene and Paul won't show up at your door and take away your Kiss Army membership card :roll:

Tell you what: As soon as I actually feel that way, I'll say so.
LordThurisaz
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by LordThurisaz »

gshaller wrote:
slipkid69 wrote:
gshaller wrote:
slipkid69 wrote:Not sure what's a bigger head scratcher. That G & P have the balls to start out every show saying "you wanted the best and you got the best", and then have Stan go out there and croak for two hours. Or the fans who spend their hard earned money on tickets, meet & greets and smashed guitars and continue to throw this band shade.
They are a fucking embarrassment at this point. Anyone who says otherwise is living in denial.

That seems more likely.
It's really ok to say your favorite band can't cut it anymore. Gene and Paul won't show up at your door and take away your Kiss Army membership card :roll:

Why are you arguing with a kid, gshaller?

gshaller

Post by gshaller »

:D
slipkid69
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by slipkid69 »

gshaller wrote:
slipkid69 wrote:
gshaller wrote:

That seems more likely.

Enjoy that denial. Gene and Paul are counting($$$$$$) on it.
gshaller

Post by gshaller »

slipkid69 wrote:
gshaller wrote:
slipkid69 wrote:
gshaller wrote:

That seems more likely.

Enjoy that denial. Gene and Paul are counting($$$$$$) on it.
:lol:

Cool. Enjoy that passive-aggressive negativity, and those impoverished attempts at mind-reading.
Homer Simpson
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by Homer Simpson »

Yet there are people who go to their concerts and have a great time. You could argue that anyone who says otherwise about that statement is in denial too.

Some people can't get by Paul's voice and others enjoy themselves in spite of his voice. Why is that so hard to understand? I don't think I would enjoy seeing Kiss at this point, but there are plenty who would. I don't begrudge them for wanting to see Kiss nor do I begrudge Gene and Paul for going on tour.
gshaller

Post by gshaller »

Homer Simpson wrote:
Yet there are people who go to their concerts and have a great time. You could argue that anyone who says otherwise about that statement is in denial too.

Some people can't get by Paul's voice and others enjoy themselves in spite of his voice. Why is that so hard to understand? I don't think I would enjoy seeing Kiss at this point, but there are plenty who would. I don't begrudge them for wanting to see Kiss nor do I begrudge Gene and Paul for going on tour.

Well said.
kissin time
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Re: KISS - Live @ Moscow 01.05.2017 - OH MY GOD!!!

Post by kissin time »

Found another one

NightmareChild
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by NightmareChild »

Makeup and bombs, baby!
IggyMontpellier
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by IggyMontpellier »

kissin time wrote:Found another one

Nice!
kissjrj
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissjrj »

NightmareChild wrote:Is Gene just standing rooted to the same spot nodding occasionally less noticeable in person?
It's really none of your concern. People at the show had a great time. You should try it sometime.
Supertrooper
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Supertrooper »

Homer Simpson wrote:
slipkid69 wrote:

Thank you! There's still people who seem to be in balance on this board. A relief!
Admin
Prattish Pontificator

Post by Admin »

moscow_lovin_you.mp3
(1.74 MiB) Downloaded 75 times
highvoltage1969
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by highvoltage1969 »

What's happening around 13:40 during Lick It Up? Looks like Paul's shouting at Gene to hurry up and get back on stage.
Tommyr
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Tommyr »

highvoltage1969 wrote:

What's happening around 13:40 during Lick It Up? Looks like Paul's shouting at Gene to hurry up and get back on stage.
Looks like just another hissy fit.
gshaller

Post by gshaller »

Wow!

:lol:

People love to read minds!
Red_Walrus
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by Red_Walrus »

Wow check out those new cherry pickers...go over half the audience.
Leo1978
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Newbie... Be nice to me!

Post by Leo1978 »

Does anybody know if they play Won't Get Fooled Again before the show with the curtain-drop?
Mr Slow
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Mr Slow »

Looked like a decent audience. Nibs, you'd better start counting! :lol:
Attachments
image.jpg
nibbler1982
Dots are People Too
Dots are People Too

Post by nibbler1982 »

Mr Slow wrote:Looked like a decent audience. Nibs, you'd better start counting! :lol:
Thanks brother. I'm putting the finishing touches on my latest entry. That picture you just added is quite helpful. It bolsters my due diligence by showing me point blank which sections were definitely in play. I was just about to post my report, but I want to double check it with this pic when I get home. I was questioning where some of the seating started on the sides of the venue but not anymore. :D

Thanks again.
Ratmir

Post by Ratmir »

Leo1978 wrote:Does anybody know if they play Won't Get Fooled Again before the show with the curtain-drop?
Yes
Ratmir

Post by Ratmir »

Ratmir wrote:Just saw this pic of yesterday's crowd and I have to say - there were more people yesterday than in 2008. Back then there were less empty seats but only half of that amount of people on the floor
So here's the pic of the audience in 2017 (first pic) and 2008 (second). I would say that IF 15,000 tickets were put on sale, the attandance was easily 14K+
All the empty seats make up less that 1000, while the floor was super-crowded.