FTR 2016 Show #21 - Milwaukee, WI - Aug. 8

Admin
Gettin' Uppity

FTR 2016 Show #21 - Milwaukee, WI - Aug. 8

Post by Admin »

Plan meet-ups, discuss/review the show, share the set list, report live from the show!

Stats will be archived here:
http://www.kissmonster.com/tourdates/2016/2016-0808.php

tharv94
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Re: FTR 2016 Show #21 - Milwaukee, WI - Aug. 8

Post by tharv94 »

Just got back from the show. Same set list as the last couple nights (with Do You Love Me included etc). The most empty attendance wise Kiss show I have ever been to :(. The top bowl was curtained off and the lower bowl was maybe 2/3 full. Floor was packed though. All in all I would say if this was a normal show it would have been about 50% full maybe? That being said, the guys were on their game tonight, attendance did not affect them one bit. They were all in good spirits, messing around with each other, really jamming and getting into the songs, especially Gene in Cold Gin and Love Gun (of all songs lol). While it was odd being at that empty of a Kiss show, it was a great night and a good show!

WI KISSfan
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by WI KISSfan »

I was really wondering about the attendance at this one. The Bradley Center has been very hit or miss for them in the past. We went to the Revenge show there and the arena was maybe 1/2 full, nothing curtained off so it was really noticeable. The reunion show was sold out there and jam packed.

Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

tharv94 wrote:Just got back from the show. Same set list as the last couple nights (with Do You Love Me included etc). The most empty attendance wise Kiss show I have ever been to :(. The top bowl was curtained off and the lower bowl was maybe 2/3 full. Floor was packed though. All in all I would say if this was a normal show it would have been about 50% full maybe? That being said, the guys were on their game tonight, attendance did not affect them one bit. They were all in good spirits, messing around with each other, really jamming and getting into the songs, especially Gene in Cold Gin and Love Gun (of all songs lol). While it was odd being at that empty of a Kiss show, it was a great night and a good show!
KISS ARMY FOREVER! God, I love the boys! Knocking it out of the park in an A Market on a night off from a B Market tour. This is the kind of attendance the boys expected and I guarantee once everyone got a hot dog and a t-shirt, Paul and Gene cleard $257,395 and that's better than Journey are making. FORTY YEARS STRONG!

nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Post by nibbler1982 »

Tymaster wrote:
tharv94 wrote:Just got back from the show. Same set list as the last couple nights (with Do You Love Me included etc). The most empty attendance wise Kiss show I have ever been to :(. The top bowl was curtained off and the lower bowl was maybe 2/3 full. Floor was packed though. All in all I would say if this was a normal show it would have been about 50% full maybe? That being said, the guys were on their game tonight, attendance did not affect them one bit. They were all in good spirits, messing around with each other, really jamming and getting into the songs, especially Gene in Cold Gin and Love Gun (of all songs lol). While it was odd being at that empty of a Kiss show, it was a great night and a good show!
KISS ARMY FOREVER! God, I love the boys! Knocking it out of the park in an A Market on a night off from a B Market tour. This is the kind of attendance the boys expected and I guarantee once everyone got a hot dog and a t-shirt, Paul and Gene cleard $257,395 and that's better than Journey are making. FORTY YEARS STRONG!
It's funny you mention Journey and Milwaukee...this is what their last time in that market looked like...

Journey, Familiar Looking Strangers
BMO Harris Pavilion
Milwaukee,
Wis. Sept. 3, 2014
$291,663

dtk07
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!

Post by dtk07 »

I think part of the problem is the 3 Wisconsin dates in the span of a week.
I would have been there if they wouldn't have done a Green Bay date also. Add La Crosse to that and I'm pretty sure they over saturated the Wisconsin market.

I just hope Live Nation has the next tour( I can't believe I just said that!) and books them at Alpine to cover Milwaukee and Chicago. I would hate to see Milwaukee skipped next time because of this poor turnout.

Smekaren
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by Smekaren »

Tymaster wrote:
Still this unrelenting obsession with posting about another poster all of the time. How about posting about KISS for a change? Your obsession is getting rather scary at this point. :lol:

Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Smekaren wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
Still this unrelenting obsession with posting about another poster all of the time. How about posting about KISS for a change? Your obsession is getting rather scary at this point. :lol:
Only a few more weeks until I'm rocking with the boys! I'm gonna shout it out loud! Don't worry, we don't need Dr. Love, we're all Kool and the Gang here in the KISS Army!

Smekaren

Post by Smekaren »

Tymaster wrote:
Smekaren wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
Only a few more weeks until I'm rocking with the boys! I'm gonna shout it out loud! Don't worry, we don't need Dr. Love, we're all Kool and the Gang here in the KISS Army!
And once more. You really need to get over him. It's not healthy. :lol:

Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Smekaren wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
Smekaren wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
I've got rock and roll fever! KISS only need to sell a few thousand more seats to sell half the seats at my show! Whooooo! I'm not worried about those empty seats though, 'cause at the end of the day it's about KISS' gate. And nachos. And posters. I ain't talkin' 'bout no pistol!!!

Smekaren

Post by Smekaren »

Tymaster wrote:
Smekaren wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
Smekaren wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
I've got rock and roll fever! KISS only need to sell a few thousand more seats to sell half the seats at my show! Whooooo! I'm not worried about those empty seats though, 'cause at the end of the day it's about KISS' gate. And nachos. And posters. I ain't talkin' 'bout no pistol!!!
A stalking troll with a huge man crush. That's what you've become. Truly sad to watch you come undone like this. :lol:

JoeJett
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by JoeJett »

Great show but it was depressing when the Kiss curtain was dropped and close to nobody clapped or screamed. Fortunately the audience woke up when Kiss came out.