FTR 2016 Show #16 - Minot, ND - July 30

Admin
Prattish Pontificator

FTR 2016 Show #16 - Minot, ND - July 30

Post by Admin »

Plan meet-ups, discuss/review the show, share the set list, report live from the show!

Stats will be archived here:
http://www.kissmonster.com/tourdates/2016/2016-0730.php
nibbler1982
Dots are People Too
Dots are People Too

Re: FTR 2016 Show #16 - Minot, ND - July 30

Post by nibbler1982 »

Nice crowd.
Attachments
image.jpeg
CominHome
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by CominHome »

nibbler1982 wrote:Nice crowd.
That photo is very deceiving, There is a substantial gap between the crowd and the buildings in the background.
It was like Deja vu from the night before, same set list, lots of western wear, Coors light, and fair grub. As stripped down as KISS shows have been this tour, maybe some poles on stage with some hot momma's dancing would beef things up ?

As mentioned, same songs as in Wyoming. Paul sounded a bit better. The crowd was into better being there was not a bunch of mud in front of the stage. Rating 3 of 5 and that is only because of the impersonators. Go figure.

In the end of my 3 show 2016 KISS run, I rode over 2300 miles on my Harley, saw some great scenery, ran into old friends, made some new ones, and realized this. Even though KISS has some major issues, they still ROCK.
kissjrj
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissjrj »

Nice shot!
sugardaddy
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by sugardaddy »

CominHome wrote:
That photo is very deceiving, There is a substantial gap between the crowd and the buildings in the background.
It was like Deja vu from the night before, same set list, lots of western wear, Coors light, and fair grub. As stripped down as KISS shows have been this tour, maybe some poles on stage with some hot momma's dancing would beef things up ?

As mentioned, same songs as in Wyoming. Paul sounded a bit better. The crowd was into better being there was not a bunch of mud in front of the stage. Rating 3 of 5 and that is only because of the impersonators. Go figure.

In the end of my 3 show 2016 KISS run, I rode over 2300 miles on my Harley, saw some great scenery, ran into old friends, made some new ones, and realized this. Even though KISS has some major issues, they still ROCK.

from phoned in trainwreck to ROCK :roll:
CominHome

Post by CominHome »

sugardaddy wrote:from phoned in trainwreck to ROCK :roll:
There are varying degrees of both.

If you look at the context of what else was written in each response maybe you'd see the application ?

You can lead a horse to water as they say...