Post by HOFCity »

kissthat wrote:
HOFCity wrote:
nibbler1982 wrote:
kissthat wrote:
HOFCity wrote:
nibbler1982 wrote:
kissthat wrote:
acesmiddlefinger wrote:Just back from the show. Keyboard warriors will have you believe that the end is nigh but bums on seats and the crowd reaction proves otherwise. Great fun,gene was on top form tonight. Came on 25 mins late not sure why.
Never fear, there will be at least one dog on this tour and they'll run with it like Ho with a paycheck. :lol:
To be honest...pretty much 'till the end of the tour you're dealing with interactive maps...and said maps are showing sold out/near sold out shows as far as the eye can see. No dogs in sight. :D

Good
I'll always root for KISS to succeed....but there would be tons of dogs in a N. America tour.
Plus rooting for and seeing a successful tour only feeds into KISS'...." we can move forward without doing a new album " bullshit. Not to mention his ( Pauls) ego and unwillingness to change shit or help his vocals.
Yet there haven't been tons of dogs in the US. Wait, sorry, I didn't read well enough. Without real facts to back it up you retreated into the world of MAKE BELIEVE. :lol:
Now we're relegated to ragging on KISS for hypothetical bad attendances that HAVEN'T EVEN OCCURRED???

There are no words.
You guys are great. I love and support KISS, always have but here you are accusing me of ragging on them. That's rich.
There are no words.

Being passionate about anything, sports teams, bands ect. - - - - you expect greatness from them and want them to succeed....when they're falling short of that you DO rag on them but it's not in a negative way, but in a disgruntled FAN way.
Your word , not ours. :lol:
Yep ..... not in a negative way. They're still your favorite team / band and you still stick up for them and support them around other people even though your thinking in your head WTF are they doing !!!!
Ikons
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Re: KISS Europe 2015 - Hamburg, June 2

Post by Ikons »

gshaller

Post by gshaller »

PeterChrissmas wrote:
sakke72 wrote:The audience looks damn awesome, an amazing European Tour is going on! Kiss is once again proving why they are the greatest band in the land!

The size of the audience does not prove that at all.
Indeed; look how much better the attendance was in 1996 compared to 1992.
starchild007
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by starchild007 »

WHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAA What a show!! it was awesome!! Paul sounded good. Yeah very happy that i went to Hamburg. Finally 5.00am back home but with a great smile on my face.
It was AMAZING, KISS Rules!!!
kissjrj
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Post by kissjrj »

PeterChrissmas wrote:
sakke72 wrote:The audience looks damn awesome, an amazing European Tour is going on! Kiss is once again proving why they are the greatest band in the land!

The size of the audience does not prove that at all. Have you actually listened to Kiss live in 2015?!?
At some point, butts in the seats, hands in the air, and comments like "WHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAA What a show!! it was awesome!! Paul sounded good. Yeah very happy that i went to Hamburg. Finally 5.00am back home but with a great smile on my face. It was AMAZING, KISS Rules!!!," trump opinions on a message board.
black diamond
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by black diamond »

starchild007 wrote:WHHHAAAAAAHAAAAAA What a show!! it was awesome!! Paul sounded good. Yeah very happy that i went to Hamburg. Finally 5.00am back home but with a great smile on my face.
It was AMAZING, KISS Rules!!!
Yeah, it was great! Back home too after a loooong drive. Now listening to the full show again. :D

Best performances: God Of Thunder, Parasite

Paul was a bit up and down. The start of Black Diamond sounded awesome. Parts of Psycho Circus not so awesome.
ypke
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by ypke »

Had hopes for a suprise in the set. Cause it was the first regular show of the tour. They sometimes do it, not this time. It was actually fun seeing Gene getting pissed at the crew. They're only human and it was something I hadn't seen at a kiss show before.

I really liked the retrospect in the back during DYLM. Showing all eras, including nonmakeup and elder. And I don't nwan with just a glance.
Ikons

Post by Ikons »

Gene got pissed? Was it the spotlight again :lol:
starchild007
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by starchild007 »

Ikons wrote:Gene got pissed? Was it the spotlight again :lol:
Troubles with the Bass during bloodspitting.
Evo999

Post by Evo999 »

gshaller wrote:
PeterChrissmas wrote:

The size of the audience does not prove that at all.
Indeed; look how much better the attendance was in 1996 compared to 1992.
Touche'!
Ikons

Post by Ikons »

starchild007 wrote:
Ikons wrote:Gene got pissed? Was it the spotlight again :lol:
Troubles with the Bass during bloodspitting.
Just checked it on YouTube. There was a weird echo that kind of ruined the flow.

I also just watched Detroit Rock City, and just before Tommy starts playing the solo Gene yells "Hamburg!". I've never heard him yell during Detroit Rock City.
Jimbo
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by Jimbo »

Moin, moin KISS !! Some friend of mine just posted pictures of the show on its FB page....it looks amazing.
ado2002
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by ado2002 »

I guess Ive seen the (same) show too many times and it seems I keep comparing although i shoul dt maybe .... I couldnt stand the show amd left during Love Gun. I tried ... but I guess I should stick to the collecting part only :)
SureKnowSomething

Post by SureKnowSomething »

[quote] I guess Ive seen the (same) show too many times and it seems I keep comparing although i shoul dt maybe .... I couldnt stand the show amd left during Love Gun. I tried ... but I guess I should stick to the collecting part only :) [/quote]

Even the guy who asks "would you like fries with that?" makes sure the fries stay fresh. Know what I'm saying? lol!
Erwin

Post by Erwin »

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Detroit Rock City & Deuce