jonsey366
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Re: Nov. 8 - The Joint, Las Vegas, NV

Post by jonsey366 »

warmachine731 wrote:
Red Walrus wrote:
KISSKid4ever wrote:
BlackDiamond67 wrote:Gene is pissed at two guys in front of me. They did something to upset him.
He keeps pointing and yelling at them as well as tossing water at them. :)
:lol:
So Ace and Peter took in the show. :lol:
Dude, where were you? I was at the end seat by the aisle and the guy Gene seemed pissed at was the end seat on the aisle, just next to me.

Anyways, great show and the most energy of all three nights.
The set was posted but yes, they opened with DRC into Creatures. Replaced LMGRAR and IWMFLY with Deuce and Do You Love Me.
Where do you get this stuff from? I was the guy on the end seat on the aisle and Gene wasn't upset with me. Matter of fact I have two souvenirs he tossed off stage. He always messes with people who don't get into the show! He did point to a gentleman three rows in front of me and go, "Come on, Come on" when they guy kept standing there not making any motions during the songs

BlackDiamond67
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by BlackDiamond67 »

^ You were behind me...I was referring to the guys on the front row at which Gene yelled '"C'mon".
I was on the second row aisle. Yes, Gene was messing with them (and a little pissed at their lame bravado) and they started whining to security about being pelted with water. Hilarity ensued. :).

One "souvenir" was his bloody towel which is cool. However, one funny thing is that Gene appeared to attempt to drop the towel on the same guys. As if that wasn't funny enough, the floor staff then used the towel to wipe up spilled beer from one of the guys in front of me. At a usual KISS show, that towel would have been ravaged from fans trying to catch it. :)

It wasn't a big deal. Just fun at a KISS show...and Gene getting some old dudes riled up. :)

jonsey366
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by jonsey366 »

I Love it when he calls out fans who can't get into the show. With the "Lame" clapping and the facial expression. Hilarious stuff. The best part was he repeated what he did in Irvine which was put his boot on top of the security guards head who was facing the crowd. I still laugh over that one... Especially when the security guard has a Mohawk.

BlackDiamond67

Post by BlackDiamond67 »

An awesome shot during Saturday's concert by Keith Leroux:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OHKISSFAN

Post by OHKISSFAN »

Some awesome Pix here!

Thanks for the reviews/updates!

newyorkgroove
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by newyorkgroove »

anyone got the meet & greet setlist ?

kisstik
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by kisstik »

I took this at the Nov 8th show. I love how it turned out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jonsey366
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by jonsey366 »

BlackDiamond67 wrote:^ You were behind me...I was referring to the guys on the front row at which Gene yelled '"C'mon".
I was on the second row aisle. Yes, Gene was messing with them (and a little pissed at their lame bravado) and they started whining to security about being pelted with water. Hilarity ensued. :).

One "souvenir" was his bloody towel which is cool. However, one funny thing is that Gene appeared to attempt to drop the towel on the same guys. As if that wasn't funny enough, the floor staff then used the towel to wipe up spilled beer from one of the guys in front of me. At a usual KISS show, that towel would have been ravaged from fans trying to catch it. :)

It wasn't a big deal. Just fun at a KISS show...and Gene getting some old dudes riled up. :)

So it was you! a very powerful and attractive man, you are! ;)

KF73
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by KF73 »

Good to see Do You Love Me being played... listening to Destroyer the other day. I forgot how much I loved that song.