SUPERBOWL 56 PREDICTIONS?

Discuss sports, sporting events, sporting personalities, your teams, etc...
Kissoff
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

SUPERBOWL 56 PREDICTIONS?

Post by Kissoff »

Dallas Cowboys over LV Raiders
PsychoElder
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Re: SUPERBOWL 56 PREDICTIONS?

Post by PsychoElder »

Steelers win it all. But really, I have no idea. Anybody but Cleveland. It will probably be Tampa Bay again.
Legba007
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by Legba007 »

if they stay healthy ...Saints
sugardaddy
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Post by sugardaddy »

Dallas beats everybody πŸ˜‰
sugardaddy

Post by sugardaddy »

Legba007 wrote: ↑Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:55 pm if they stay healthy ...Saints
No way Winston wins a Super Bowl....ever
KissBrooklyn
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by KissBrooklyn »

sugardaddy wrote: ↑Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:34 pm
I agree that he's no Brees, but if he plays at the top of his game he's good enough to take them there. He is certainly a better option than Hill.
Legba007
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by Legba007 »

KissBrooklyn wrote: ↑Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:13 am
sugardaddy wrote: ↑Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:34 pm
I agree that he's no Brees, but if he plays at the top of his game he's good enough to take them there. He is certainly a better option than Hill.
Well they lost today, but Winston can see now and that D is legit. Saints, if they could get home field advantage, then they can get there with playing in the dome
Kissoff
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Kissoff »

sugardaddy wrote: ↑Sat Sep 18, 2021 6:34 pm Dallas beats everybody πŸ˜‰
I wish. Barely squeaked by LAC today.
sugardaddy

Post by sugardaddy »

Kissoff wrote: ↑Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:56 pm
It was a good win
Kissoff
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Kissoff »

sugardaddy wrote: ↑Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:00 am
Kissoff wrote: ↑Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:56 pm
It was a good win
Sometimes I wonder if it's all matrix games.
Forevertj

Post by Forevertj »

Tampa Bay

Chiefs

Again.
41Mets

Post by 41Mets »

Forevertj wrote: ↑Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:58 am Tampa Bay

Chiefs

Again.
Such matchups rarely happen twice in a row. We have to be forward looking, not base it on last year.

You can never count Brady out, but the Tampa Bay defense already does not look as good as last year. The Rams will give them a real challenge in the postseason.

I say the Rams and the Ravens, but I think the AFC is more wide open. If the Titans can generate a pass rush they would have a chance, but it looks unlikely. I would not be shocked to see KC win the AFC again, but I won't count on it either.
Last edited by 41Mets on Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
41Mets

Post by 41Mets »

Kissoff wrote: ↑Wed Sep 15, 2021 6:55 pm Dallas Cowboys over LV Raiders
If this was 1979, maybe. :wink:

The Raiders are better and the defense actually looks good up front, and Dallas may have the best offense in the NFC. But the Raiders just need to aim at making the playoffs, and Dallas has yet to show they can make a deep playoff run.
Forevertj

Post by Forevertj »

41Mets wrote: ↑Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:33 am

Chiefs

Again.
Such matchups rarely happen twice in a row. We have to be forward looking, not base it on last year.

You can never count Brady out, but the Tampa Bay defense already does not look as good as last year. The Rams will give them a real challenge in the postseason.

I say the Rams and the Ravens, but I think the AFC is more wide open. If the Titans can generate a pass rush they would have a chance, but it looks unlikely. I would not be shocked to see KC win the AFC again, but I won't count on it either.

I wasn't entirely basing it on last year. The Buc's did something no other Super Bowl winning team has done in the era of free agency, they brought every single one of their 22 starts on offense and defense back. Never happened before. Not one guy left for a bigger pay day. That makes them my favorite.

The Chiefs lost the Super Bowl because their offensive line was decimated. They spent huge in free agency to fix that. That makes them a favorite too.

Don't forget the Ravens are crushed with injuries. 4 guys out the entire year with torn ACL's. I don't think they can overcome that.
41Mets

Post by 41Mets »

Forevertj wrote: ↑Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:41 pm

Chiefs

Again.

I wasn't entirely basing it on last year. The Buc's did something no other Super Bowl winning team has done in the era of free agency, they brought every single one of their 22 starts on offense and defense back. Never happened before. Not one guy left for a bigger pay day. That makes them my favorite.

The Chiefs lost the Super Bowl because their offensive line was decimated. They spent huge in free agency to fix that. That makes them a favorite too.

Don't forget the Ravens are crushed with injuries. 4 guys out the entire year with torn ACL's. I don't think they can overcome that.
Any team who wins or loses it the previous year is a favorite the next year, and the Ravens just beat KC.
Forevertj

Post by Forevertj »

41Mets wrote: ↑Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:27 pm

Chiefs

Again.

Any team who wins or loses it the previous year is a favorite the next year, and the Ravens just beat KC.

Good point. But I think those injuries are going to take their toll. Every one of those injuries is season ending.
41Mets

Post by 41Mets »

Forevertj wrote: ↑Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:28 pm

Good point. But I think those injuries are going to take their toll. Every one of those injuries is season ending.
It is really about who gets hot late in the year and during the postseason. Actually, injuries happening early in the year gives a team more time to compensate and adjust.
Forevertj

Post by Forevertj »

41Mets wrote: ↑Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:33 pm
Forevertj wrote: ↑Fri Sep 24, 2021 6:28 pm

It is really about who gets hot late in the year and during the postseason. Actually, injuries happening early in the year gives a team more time to compensate and adjust.

Ugh man. Four guys out with Covid. :(