Whee Wan

7/15/14 - Cincinnati, OH

Post by Julien »

Cincinnati, OH
Riverbend Music Center
Promoter: Live Nation
Other act(s) Def Leppard, Kobra and the Lotus
Reported audience: TBD / 20,500 (MAX)

Plan meet-ups, discuss/review the show, share the setlist, report live from the show!

Setlist will be archived HERE
ferkberger747
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Re: 7/15/14 - Cincinnati, OH

Post by ferkberger747 »

I'll be there. Pretty pumped to see two of my favorite bands on one stage.
Namrag
Banned
Banned

Post by Namrag »

I will be there along with my three children (19, 16, 11 yrs old).
Tymaster
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by Tymaster »

One of the biggest dumps LiveNation owns, but it's where you have to go see KISS if you live in Southern Ohio. I'll be there as I've been to every KISS show at this venue.
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Post by nibbler1982 »

I wish I could be there to meet up with both you guys and knock back a cold one. I'm currently sitting in the VA hospital in Northport, Long Island. Pops is having some minor bullshit surgery on his eye and I got his back. I know you hear a lot of terrible shit about the VA in the news, I read it too. I'm not saying ANY of it is acceptable but with the level of coverage my dad has he goes right thorough for everything, not a dime out of his pocket, every time. Maybe it's based on time served 'cause he did give the U.S. Navy ten years of his life.

Riverbend should be packed, KISS always draws well there and for The Tour that place was a zoo. If any of you cats are making it to Star Lake next month I'd love to meet up.

Enjoy the show.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

nibbler1982 wrote:I wish I could be there to meet up with both you guys and knock back a cold one. I'm currently sitting in the VA hospital in Northport, Long Island. Pops is having some minor bullshit surgery on his eye and I got his back. I know you hear a lot of terrible shit about the VA in the news, I read it too. I'm not saying ANY of it is acceptable but with the level of coverage my dad has he goes right thorough for everything, not a dime out of his pocket, every time. Maybe it's based on time served 'cause he did give the U.S. Navy ten years of his life.

Riverbend should be packed, KISS always draws well there and for The Tour that place was a zoo. If any of you cats are making it to Star Lake next month I'd love to meet up.

Enjoy the show.
Sorry to hear about your dad! Good looking out.
The Riverbend shows always draw well in the tri-state. Kinda ironic because KISS ignored Cincy until Destroyer and it was a soft market for them all through the 80s, but they've booked them on every summer outing they've done since 2000 at Riverbend and the shows have made major gate. The new racino is open next door so I know where I'll be during Kobra-Leppard. 8)
j_rod24
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by j_rod24 »

I feel for people that have to go to Riverbend to see a big production show like a KISS or Motley Crue. The size of the stage just doesn't support it. I was shocked at how little KISS' stage looked in 2010 compared to all the other places I had seen em and apparently if you're on the lawn the huge columns create an enormous block to a lot of peoples' view.

Least favorite place I've ever seen a concert, by far. Hopefully it's a good show and people get their money's worth.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

j_rod24 wrote:I feel for people that have to go to Riverbend to see a big production show like a KISS or Motley Crue. The size of the stage just doesn't support it. I was shocked at how little KISS' stage looked in 2010 compared to all the other places I had seen em and apparently if you're on the lawn the huge columns create an enormous block to a lot of peoples' view.

Least favorite place I've ever seen a concert, by far. Hopefully it's a good show and people get their money's worth.
100 to 1 odds that the spider doesn't work. I was down there for Journey/Steve Miller last month and I had pretty good seats and was eyeballing the stage and comparing it to the You Tube clips and instagram shots I've seen of that damned lighting rig. It will be hoisted up there but it will be static.
The problem with Riverbend and rock concerts is that it was never designed for bands like KISS. They built in 1984 thinking that nestling it between Riverdowns (racetrack for you non-Ohioans) and Coney Island (amusement park) would make the perfect place for Picnic with The Pops and commencement ceremonies. It is in a beautiful location, when it is not flooded, but the J. Ralph Corbett Pavilion is not exactly aesthetically pleasing. I digress. They had the idea that some pop rock shows would be decent money makers though so that first year they brought in The Go Go's and Huey Lewis and eventually Springsteen and Jimmy Buffett. Thing is, a lot of bands black balled Cincinnati because of The Who incident in 1979. The same thing almost happened in 1978 at a Ted Nugent concert at the same venue: Riverfront Coliseum now (still there) the US Bank Arena. The city and arena threw The Who under the bus and shifted blame. Many bands said "we're not playing that place!" The other option in Cincinnati was The Cincinnati Gardens but it wasn't quite as big as The Coliseum and many bands just skipped Cincinnati altogether and played Dayton. Soon, the people at Riverbend began aggressively recruiting bands that wouldn't play the arenas and it became one of the first "sheds" in the US. Fast forward almost 20 years, and Clear Channel/Live Nation go on a shed buying spree and then Riverbend gets just about every Live Nation summer tour. Fun fact, when Live Nation closed/sold a bunch or sheds in their firesale in 2007, Riverbend was on the chopping block but since it was built in 1984 a new thing called "flood plains" :wink: have been declared and Riverbend is essentially unsellable. Damn place is underwater most winters. They had to put putt-putt golf turf on the lawn to keep the mud from flooding the pavilion and to keep out the earth worm smell.

Edited to add: Back to the original point. It's a fine place to see a band like Journey or the Go Go's, but not a band with big productions like KISS. You'll never see AC/DC or The Stones down here. Heck, I don't think Maiden would play the damned place. The stage is tiny, the ceiling is low, the sight lines are terrible, the acoustics are awful, the pillars are huge. The lawn is astroturf. Place is a terrible shed but it gets forgiven because it was built before anyone knew how to build on e of these places correctly.
Namrag
Banned
Banned

Post by Namrag »

I am from the Dayton area, and saw KISS in Dayton (UD Arena, Hara Arena, Nutter Center) from 1982 until they quit coming. The Revenge tour was their last Dayton stop. Unfortunately Dayton just doesn't have a big arena that can hold over 10K or so.

As a result I have had to go to Riverbend for every show since I moved back to the Dayton area (2002 to present).

I haven't been at any other outdoor venues, so don't have a comparison.

I did see Judas Priest with special guest Whitesnake at Riverbend 2-3 years ago. But they had to play at the "PNC Pavillion at Riverbend", which a significantly smaller pavillion than the main stage that KISS plays on.

I am thinking about going to the Noblesville, Indiana show on 22 August. Is anyone familiar with it compared to Riverbend?
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Namrag wrote:I am from the Dayton area, and saw KISS in Dayton (UD Arena, Hara Arena, Nutter Center) from 1982 until they quit coming. The Revenge tour was their last Dayton stop. Unfortunately Dayton just doesn't have a big arena that can hold over 10K or so.

As a result I have had to go to Riverbend for every show since I moved back to the Dayton area (2002 to present).

I did see Judas Priest with special guest Whitesnake at Riverbend 2-3 years ago. But they had to play at the "PNC Pavillion at Riverbend", which a significantly smaller pavillion than the main stage that KISS plays on.

I am thinking about going to the Noblesville, Indiana show on 22 August. Is anyone familiar with it compared to Riverbend?
:lol: Revenge wasn't their last Dayton stop. They played the Nut Hut in 1996, 1998, and 2000. I was at all of those shows too. That's three shows you forgot, dude! The Nutter Center is plenty big enough for large shows. I've seen KISS, Ozzy, AC/DC, Elton, and several others there. It's just that Live Nation decided to take Dayton off their itinerary. :wink:

The shed in Noblesville is IDENTICAL to what they had in Columbus and what they have in Pittsburgh. Cookie cutter model. Generic, yes, but better views and sound than Riverbend.

BTW, the PNC Pavilion at Riverbend, I call it "Mini-Bend," is stellar. They got it right! Surprised they don't compete more aggressively with The Fraze Pavilion for some of those shows.
Namrag
Banned
Banned

Post by Namrag »

Tymaster wrote:
Namrag wrote:I am from the Dayton area, and saw KISS in Dayton (UD Arena, Hara Arena, Nutter Center) from 1982 until they quit coming. The Revenge tour was their last Dayton stop. Unfortunately Dayton just doesn't have a big arena that can hold over 10K or so.

:lol: Revenge wasn't their last Dayton stop. They played the Nut Hut in 1996, 1998, and 2000. I was at all of those shows too. That's three shows you forgot, dude! The Nutter Center is plenty big enough for large shows. I've seen KISS, Ozzy, AC/DC, Elton, and several others there. It's just that Live Nation decided to take Dayton off their itinerary. :wink:

The shed in Noblesville is IDENTICAL to what they had in Columbus and what they have in Pittsburgh. Cookie cutter model. Generic, yes, but better views and sound than Riverbend.

BTW, the PNC Pavilion at Riverbend, I call it "Mini-Bend," is stellar. They got it right! Surprised they don't compete more aggressively with The Fraze Pavilion for some of those shows.
Ah got it. I was out of the country from 1993-2002, so excuse me on that point.

Dayton is building an outdoor arena (Huber Heights) but I have no idea what the capacity is supposed to be.

What is the capacity on the PNC Paviliion? It seems MUCH bigger than the Fraze.
ferkberger747
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by ferkberger747 »

I always liked Riverbend until I saw pictures of other Sheds. Living in Kentucky, we don't have many options and Riverbend is only an hour and a half drive. Being on the lawn (as I have been many times) SUCKS. The pillars are ridiculous and you cannot see ANYTHING. The last time I saw KISS here (2010) the stage looked really small and Gene wasn't able to do his flying gimmick. Hoping he can this year. Going with a couple first timers and I'd like them to see all the classic gimmicks.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Namrag wrote:
Tymaster wrote:

Ah got it. I was out of the country from 1993-2002, so excuse me on that point.

Dayton is building an outdoor arena (Huber Heights) but I have no idea what the capacity is supposed to be.

What is the capacity on the PNC Paviliion? It seems MUCH bigger than the Fraze.
The Huber Heights place is like a mirror image of Fraze but with a larger roof. I have no idea why they want to compete with their neighbors to the South?
Capacity at PNC is actually only 4,100. It's smaller than Fraze. Fraze holds 4,300. :shock:
Last edited by Tymaster on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

ferkberger747 wrote:I always liked Riverbend until I saw pictures of other Sheds. Living in Kentucky, we don't have many options and Riverbend is only an hour and a half drive. Being on the lawn (as I have been many times) SUCKS. The pillars are ridiculous and you cannot see ANYTHING. The last time I saw KISS here (2010) the stage looked really small and Gene wasn't able to do his flying gimmick. Hoping he can this year. Going with a couple first timers and I'd like them to see all the classic gimmicks.
I forgot about Gene not flying in 2010. In 2012 they corrected that by lowering his platform to accomodate Riverbend. The spider has already been in venues where it is static. Don't be shocked to see this in Cincy. Bummer.
I have a love hate relationship with Riverbend. I love where it is, nestled along the river. I love strolling through Coney Island before the show or after the show or going next door and betting on some horses before or after. I enjoy having LaRosa's and Skyline at a picnic table on a nice summer evening. BUT, for big productions it sucks. If KISS are going to be in Cincy, they need to be downtown at the arena, but Live Nation doesn't own that building. Sooooo it is what it is.
Namrag
Banned
Banned

Post by Namrag »

So tickets say the show starts at 7:00 PM.

Based on previous stops on this tour, what time frame do we expect DL to take the stage?
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Namrag wrote:So tickets say the show starts at 7:00 PM.

Based on previous stops on this tour, what time frame do we expect DL to take the stage?
Kobra and the Lotus 7:00 - 7:30 pm
Def Leppard 8:00 - 9:15
KISS 9:45 - 11:00
kisskrazed
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by kisskrazed »

We will be there......
MintCat
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by MintCat »

Off topic, but I saw them in Dayton on the Psycho Circus tour.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

MintCat wrote:
Off topic, but I saw them in Dayton on the Psycho Circus tour.
The Nutter Center had a nice run has the place for all kinds of great arena acts from 1991 - around 2000ish. At the time it was built, Columbus had no real arena and Cincinnnati's were both relics. Dayton was an hour from each of those cities and had a large population on its own. Since then, Columbus has built two brand new arenas, Live Nation has purchased Riverbend, and US Bank Arena in Cincy has been madeover. It leaves Dayton out of the loop.
mrdeuce
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!

Post by mrdeuce »

Tymaster wrote:
j_rod24 wrote:I feel for people that have to go to Riverbend to see a big production show like a KISS or Motley Crue. The size of the stage just doesn't support it. I was shocked at how little KISS' stage looked in 2010 compared to all the other places I had seen em and apparently if you're on the lawn the huge columns create an enormous block to a lot of peoples' view.

100 to 1 odds that the spider doesn't work. I was down there for Journey/Steve Miller last month and I had pretty good seats and was eyeballing the stage and comparing it to the You Tube clips and instagram shots I've seen of that damned lighting rig. It will be hoisted up there but it will be static.
The problem with Riverbend and rock concerts is that it was never designed for bands like KISS. They built in 1984 thinking that nestling it between Riverdowns (racetrack for you non-Ohioans) and Coney Island (amusement park) would make the perfect place for Picnic with The Pops and commencement ceremonies. It is in a beautiful location, when it is not flooded, but the J. Ralph Corbett Pavilion is not exactly aesthetically pleasing. I digress. They had the idea that some pop rock shows would be decent money makers though so that first year they brought in The Go Go's and Huey Lewis and eventually Springsteen and Jimmy Buffett. Thing is, a lot of bands black balled Cincinnati because of The Who incident in 1979. The same thing almost happened in 1978 at a Ted Nugent concert at the same venue: Riverfront Coliseum now (still there) the US Bank Arena. The city and arena threw The Who under the bus and shifted blame. Many bands said "we're not playing that place!" The other option in Cincinnati was The Cincinnati Gardens but it wasn't quite as big as The Coliseum and many bands just skipped Cincinnati altogether and played Dayton. Soon, the people at Riverbend began aggressively recruiting bands that wouldn't play the arenas and it became one of the first "sheds" in the US. Fast forward almost 20 years, and Clear Channel/Live Nation go on a shed buying spree and then Riverbend gets just about every Live Nation summer tour. Fun fact, when Live Nation closed/sold a bunch or sheds in their firesale in 2007, Riverbend was on the chopping block but since it was built in 1984 a new thing called "flood plains" :wink: have been declared and Riverbend is essentially unsellable. Damn place is underwater most winters. They had to put putt-putt golf turf on the lawn to keep the mud from flooding the pavilion and to keep out the earth worm smell.

Edited to add: Back to the original point. It's a fine place to see a band like Journey or the Go Go's, but not a band with big productions like KISS. You'll never see AC/DC or The Stones down here. Heck, I don't think Maiden would play the damned place. The stage is tiny, the ceiling is low, the sight lines are terrible, the acoustics are awful, the pillars are huge. The lawn is astroturf. Place is a terrible shed but it gets forgiven because it was built before anyone knew how to build on e of these places correctly.
Thanks for the background info. Interesting to learn a bit about it. I've always had a fascination with the area and Coney Island.
Forevertj

Post by Forevertj »

I will be there. I will be easy to spot. Just look for the guy with the Kiss T shirt on. That will be me.
Forevertj

Post by Forevertj »

I am from Cincinnati and I too have been to all those arenas. It was a great time. Riverbend is ok. I believe it was the first of it's kind, but all the flooding over the decades have made it possible to add new sound systems to replace the ruined ones. so I think it will sound better than it would have otherwise. I could be wrong though. I like it there. I saw my first Ozzy show there in 1986. Metallica opened for them. That concert was epic. Cliff was still alive. In hindsight, I really was lucky to be there.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Forevertj wrote:

I am from Cincinnati and I too have been to all those arenas. It was a great time. Riverbend is ok. I believe it was the first of it's kind, but all the flooding over the decades have made it possible to add new sound systems to replace the ruined ones. so I think it will sound better than it would have otherwise. I could be wrong though. I like it there. I saw my first Ozzy show there in 1986. Metallica opened for them. That concert was epic. Cliff was still alive. In hindsight, I really was lucky to be there.
It wasn't the first but it was darned close. So I give them a pass. Good call on the flooding and why not buy a better PA. Sound still sucks there.
Stunman_D
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by Stunman_D »

I'm driving in from Detroit because "my" show isn't for 5 more weeks & I can't wait! (also, going to Noblesville too...)
Namrag
Banned
Banned

Post by Namrag »

Stunman_D wrote:I'm driving in from Detroit because "my" show isn't for 5 more weeks & I can't wait! (also, going to Noblesville too...)
I am thinking about going to the Noblesville show.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Tonight's forecast:
High 70
Low 50
Chance of rain >10%
:D
Nice, beats melting in the humidity!
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Walk up sales should be strong. Nice weather, no Reds game. KISS is the only thing in town tonight! It won't help sales at all, but this kind of weather will have the boaters out. They'll be dozens of boats behind Riverbend getting a "free" show, lol. :lol: It's one the cooler visual aspects to the place though. When Jimmy Buffett plays barges can't get through the Ohio River near Riverbend.
Uncle Joe
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by Uncle Joe »

Dayton Ohio here.
I saw Elton John last season @ the Nutter.
So there are still some concerts here, allbeit mostly contry acts.
Kiss has always been huge in Dayton Ohio.

I too hate riverbend.
It took me three hours to exit the place after the last concert.
Sound is terrible.
Seating sucks.
Parking is painful.
Other than that the place is fine.

Could someone please educate me on live nation and how they do business ?
They own these concert venues?
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

Uncle Joe wrote:Dayton Ohio here.

I too hate riverbend.
Sound is terrible.
Seating sucks.
Parking is painful.

Don't come in from 275. I'll hop on 32 for a bit and drop down to Kellogg Avenue via a side road like 8 Mile Road or 5 Mile. I'll park to the east of Riverbend in one of the Riverdowns lots. Never wait to get in or get out. Riverbend sucks!
nibbler1982

Post by nibbler1982 »

Uncle Joe wrote:Dayton Ohio here.

I too hate riverbend.
Sound is terrible.
Seating sucks.
Parking is painful.

Hope this article explains some of it...

Traditionally, promoters have been the middlemen of the concert industry, in between musicians and venues. The job of a promoter is to take care of everything that doesn't happen onstage: booking venues, hiring local labor, taking out ads and making sure all the tickets sell.

Louis Messina, a promoter for more than 35 years, says that if he does his job right, when the musician gets to town, the only thing he or she should have to worry about is "going onstage and doing their show, because everything else has been taken care of." Messina started PACE concerts, an independent promoter, in 1975. He worked for Clear Channel in the 1990s, and today his company, the Messina Group, is owned by AEG. He takes credit for an innovation that changed the promotions business.

"You know, I guess if anything, I was the bad guy," Messina says. "We made a decision a long time ago, because profit margins are so small promoting concerts, that we had to get into the building business."

For promoters, getting into "the building business" means building amphitheaters: outdoor venues that are less expensive than arenas to construct, but can still provide large spaces for thousands of fans to see musicians play live. As owners, promoters don't have to rent someone else's venue, which means they pocket all the money concertgoers spend that doesn't show up on a ticket stub.

"Whatever they charge for beer, $10 or $15, and parking, all that's where they're making their money," says longtime manager, Kelly Curtis. "They can almost afford to pay an artist more than what they're making in ticket sales."

But Messina says that the more venues promoters built, the more they relied on artists.

"No one is coming to a venue to see a stage," Messina says. "Without the act, you just have dirt or concrete." According to Messina, artists and their managers began asking for a slice of the pie.

"The concert promotions business is more voodoo art than it is science," says Gary Bongiovanni, editor-in-chief of Pollstar. "There is a substantial chance in every case that you're going to lose money potentially, and the bigger the star, the more money you're having to guarantee. Thus, the greater risk you're taking."

Expand to a huge scale, and the Live Nation model begins to come into focus. Today, Live Nation owns most of the amphitheaters in the country, and it owns a majority share of the artist management company Front Line, which represents 200 of the world's top acts. When summer rolls around, Live Nation can set up entire tours where its artists play exclusively in its venues. Musicians are paid a guaranteed sum to play a certain number of dates over the summer.

Market analysts who cover Live Nation's business say that in theory, the company's huge network of affiliated musicians, promoters and venues can help it avoid booking conflicts and maximize the impact of a single tour. The potential payoff is huge, especially when revenue from advertising and sponsorships at the venues is added, but the window is small: Live Nation has essentially built a nationwide string of beach houses, and they have to keep them filled all summer.
Legend2nite
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by Legend2nite »

I'm just south of Dayton, Ohio and I can't stand Riverbend either. Have seen every Kiss show in Dayton and Cincinnati since 1983, but not tonight. Hope to Catch them in Noblesville.

Not Going because I spent too much in Detroit last Saturday to see Queen.

Riverbends small stage and view is not great even under the pavilion in some spots. I didn't see Peter the whole show in 2003 15 rows in and off to the side.

I really miss concerts at Hara Arena.
treebeardicus
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Newbie... Be nice to me!

Post by treebeardicus »

Here and happy! Temperature is just right, maybe a little cool. And they just played 'Get Your Hands Off My Woman' by The Darkness. The spider is up, not sure that it'll be used. Paul's stage is set up close to where I'm sitting. I'm, to quote Borat, VEDDY EXCITE!
treebeardicus
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Newbie... Be nice to me!

Post by treebeardicus »

Update: Lotus is on...and very loud. Chick has pipes for days. They'd fit in with Maiden or Priest better, but I'll take it.
Namrag
Banned
Banned

Post by Namrag »

Pre-gig grub
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Namrag
Banned
Banned

Post by Namrag »

She lives her Hello Kitty KISS shirt.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Namrag
Banned
Banned

Post by Namrag »

It's a KISS crowd tonight fellas.
Joe Elliot keeps trying to get people to raise their hands and only a smattering bother to even uncross them.
nibbler1982

Post by nibbler1982 »

Namrag wrote:It's a KISS crowd tonight fellas.
Joe Elliot keeps trying to get people to raise their hands and only a smattering bother to even uncross them.
Enjoy the night brother.

God bless you and yours.
Deleted User 6907

Post by Deleted User 6907 »

BS

LIVE FROM CINCINNATI TONIGHT

TONS MORE LIVE PHOTOS @ http://www.RockBrigadeForum.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
KF73
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by KF73 »

Tymaster wrote:Tonight's forecast:
High 70
Low 50
Chance of rain >10%
:D
Nice, beats melting in the humidity!
That's awesome!!! We are seeing them in Tampa next week. Humidity and sweltering heat are just a given. Brutal. Wish they were playing the Forum indoors instead! Back in July 2004 Paul went down with heat exhaustion in West Palm, so the Tampa and Pensacola shows the next 2 days ended up being cancelled.
Namrag
Banned
Banned

Post by Namrag »

Preparing for the Headliners!
KISSTRONAUT
Location: The Kingdom of the Spiders, The Empire of the Ants.

Post by KISSTRONAUT »

Bring on the Kings Of The Nighttime World!!! :twisted:
Might as well be the Admin!
Might as well be the Admin!

Post by 67321 »

KISSTRONAUT wrote:Bring on "King of the Night Time World" :twisted:

:salut:
Namrag
Banned
Banned

Post by Namrag »

My daughter and the 2 picks Paul threw to her during Love Gun. We were right at his mini-stage.
KISSTRONAUT
Location: The Kingdom of the Spiders, The Empire of the Ants.

Post by KISSTRONAUT »

67321 wrote:
KISSTRONAUT wrote:Bring on "King of the Night Time World" :twisted:

:salut:
That too. :wink:
CrimeDawg
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by CrimeDawg »

Very jealous, would love to have been there tonight.

Just got back from a trip with the family, was coming through Cinncy tonight, tried to get them to drop me off at Riverbend, but no luck. :)

Not really a big fan of Riverbend, but since they wont play Lexington anymore, this is about as close as you can get on this tour.
KISSman24

Post by KISSman24 »

Namrag wrote:My daughter and the 2 picks Paul threw to her during Love Gun. We were right at his mini-stage.
Cool picks and a memory that she'll never forget! 8)
Strutter67

Post by Strutter67 »

CrimeDawg wrote:Very jealous, would love to have been there tonight.

Just got back from a trip with the family, was coming through Cinncy tonight, tried to get them to drop me off at Riverbend, but no luck. :)

Not really a big fan of Riverbend, but since they wont play Lexington anymore, this is about as close as you can get on this tour.

lol
Namrag
Banned
Banned

Post by Namrag »

Paul looking at my daughter (lower left corner) as he throws her the picks.
KISSman24

Post by KISSman24 »

Were there any changes in the setlist?
anomoly2
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by anomoly2 »

I'm glad to see all the reviews and people sharing photo's of themselves.