Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post Reply
User avatar
KISS Unmasked II
Banned
Banned
Posts: 18989
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:31 am
Location: Right here... ________Right now...

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by KISS Unmasked II » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:05 pm

Rockandrolloverman wrote:
Ratmir wrote:The stage looks nice. sure, it's not the new stage but a rearranged old stage with some new bits, but it looks much nicer that their previous attempts.
It does.

I give credit where its due. The stage does look more modern and high tech, which is nice to see.
I'm not seeing too many old bits to be honest. There's no logo, just the big screen across the back, those 6 big arms (???), the extendable risers for Tommy's solo and the finale and the layout itself looks new too (riser, stage amps/screens). Hopefully we get some better shots come through. Otherwise I will describe it in detail on sunday. Either way, looks very cool. Sparse but cool.
8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Mahatma
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4387
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:21 am
Location: Jendell

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by Mahatma » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:17 pm

WickedLynch wrote:Was that Tommy/Eric solo thing a big 'fuck you we're in KISS' to the haters?

I loved it, they raised up and pointed to each other then just stood there, 'yeah we're not the originals, fuck you who cares'
So they pointed to each other and just stood there? Oh, they raised up too, I forgot... Wow.

It doesn't get sillier than this, Kiss needs you badly...

I get it though, YOU don't give a fuck about the originals - all four of them. And you think it's funny... YOU are a hater!!! :lol:

Anomaly
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 22820
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by Anomaly » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:20 pm

KISS Unmasked II wrote:
Rockandrolloverman wrote:
Ratmir wrote:The stage looks nice. sure, it's not the new stage but a rearranged old stage with some new bits, but it looks much nicer that their previous attempts.
It does.

I give credit where its due. The stage does look more modern and high tech, which is nice to see.
I'm not seeing too many old bits to be honest. There's no logo, just the big screen across the back, those 6 big arms (???), the extendable risers for Tommy's solo and the finale and the layout itself looks new too (riser, stage amps/screens). Hopefully we get some better shots come through. Otherwise I will describe it in detail on sunday. Either way, looks very cool. Sparse but cool.
8)
The "amp" layout seems to be the same as the South American tour, which was a mash-up of the Sonic Boom and Farewell stage.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks different...I thought it looked the same from a certain angle earlier.
Last edited by Anomaly on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Starryeyed Guy
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3799
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:21 am
Location: Amherst, OH

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by Starryeyed Guy » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:21 pm

Mahatma wrote:
WickedLynch wrote:Was that Tommy/Eric solo thing a big 'fuck you we're in KISS' to the haters?

I loved it, they raised up and pointed to each other then just stood there, 'yeah we're not the originals, fuck you who cares'
So they pointed to each other and just stood there? Oh, they raised up too, I forgot... Wow.

It doesn't get sillier than this, Kiss needs you badly...

I get it though, YOU don't give a fuck about the originals - all four of them. And you think it's funny... YOU are a hater!!! :lol:


Oh calm down, Aunt Esther.

Johnholmes
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 525
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:06 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by Johnholmes » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:33 pm

GOT!

LKukoo_bsUE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Ratmir
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4777
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:23 am
Location: Uralsk, KZ

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by Ratmir » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:42 pm

KISS Unmasked II wrote:
Rockandrolloverman wrote:
Ratmir wrote:The stage looks nice. sure, it's not the new stage but a rearranged old stage with some new bits, but it looks much nicer that their previous attempts.
It does.

I give credit where its due. The stage does look more modern and high tech, which is nice to see.
I'm not seeing too many old bits to be honest. There's no logo, just the big screen across the back, those 6 big arms (???), the extendable risers for Tommy's solo and the finale and the layout itself looks new too (riser, stage amps/screens). Hopefully we get some better shots come through. Otherwise I will describe it in detail on sunday. Either way, looks very cool. Sparse but cool.
8)
From what I understand there is a logo in the centre of the stage and 4 screens. Then these screens turn into one big screen. Is that correct?

Johnholmes
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 525
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:06 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by Johnholmes » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:43 pm

Besides the ones onstage, there are a few confetti blowers in the middle of the arena, so everyone gets covered.

Also clip of PAUL FLYING.

O8KCp9TKUpU" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

scottkfan1
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3163
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:21 am

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by scottkfan1 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:49 pm

KISS Unmasked II wrote:
Rockandrolloverman wrote:
Ratmir wrote:The stage looks nice. sure, it's not the new stage but a rearranged old stage with some new bits, but it looks much nicer that their previous attempts.
It does.

I give credit where its due. The stage does look more modern and high tech, which is nice to see.
I'm not seeing too many old bits to be honest. There's no logo, just the big screen across the back, those 6 big arms (???), the extendable risers for Tommy's solo and the finale and the layout itself looks new too (riser, stage amps/screens). Hopefully we get some better shots come through. Otherwise I will describe it in detail on sunday. Either way, looks very cool. Sparse but cool.
8)
there is a logo the screen splits in half and the logo is there

Anomaly
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 22820
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by Anomaly » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:16 pm

Robdaddy wrote:
Anomaly wrote:
strangeways747 wrote:Decent set list.
I'd swap out I Was Made For Loving You, War Machine and Psycho Circus for Tears Are Falling, All Hell's Breakin Loose and Russian Roulette but that's me. Not bad though.
If I had my way with the set this would be it...(staying realistic)

1. Detroit Rock City
2. Shout It Out Loud
3. Hell or Hallelujah
4. Talk To Me
5. Psycho Circus
6. All For The Love of Rock 'n Roll
7. War Machine (w/Firebreathing)
8. Wall of Sound
9. 2000 Man
10. God of Thunder
11. Let Me Go, Rock 'n Roll
12. Shandi
13. Love Gun
14. Black Diamond
15. Cold Gin
16. I Was Made For Lovin' You
17. Rock And Roll All Nite

Kind of a throwback to the 1980 tour with Talk To Me, Cold Gin, 2000 Man...
Not a bad set, Anomaly. And you've given Thomas some mic time...I can only assume to give Stanley a rest? :D
For several reasons actually.

1. Yes, to give Paul some rest...I mean shit, there's a six song break for him after Psycho Circus.
2. Outta This World sucks.
3. I'm genuinely curious to see how he would do on Talk To Me and 2000 Man...after the whole Shock Me debacle I just say whatever, let him sing whatever they want him to. I personally don't care anymore.

Johnholmes
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 525
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:06 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by Johnholmes » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:28 pm

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/abo ... 2famz.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
Deleted User 32

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by Deleted User 32 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:29 pm

steveh67 wrote:
firekiss wrote:
steveh67 wrote:
firekiss wrote:
steveh67 wrote:I'm looking forward to giving the scabs hell in Sydney :evil:
:lol: Just how do you propose to do that? Throw your dummy at them?
Nah I will throw pics of original kiss at them
I'll look for you. ALways a good laugh to watch a grown man act like a child. Rock on! :lol:
Ha ha

I won't look like a Kiss fan this time 8)
Of course you won't. The Kiss fans at the show will be enjoying the show, not having tantrums.

User avatar
Mahatma
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4387
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:21 am
Location: Jendell

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by Mahatma » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:30 pm

Starryeyed Guy wrote:
Mahatma wrote:
WickedLynch wrote:Was that Tommy/Eric solo thing a big 'fuck you we're in KISS' to the haters?

I loved it, they raised up and pointed to each other then just stood there, 'yeah we're not the originals, fuck you who cares'
So they pointed to each other and just stood there? Oh, they raised up too, I forgot... Wow.

It doesn't get sillier than this, Kiss needs you badly...

I get it though, YOU don't give a fuck about the originals - all four of them. And you think it's funny... YOU are a hater!!! :lol:


Oh calm down, Aunt Esther.
Too many stars in your eyes, Mr. Nice Guy.

User avatar
awawaw
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1180
Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:11 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by awawaw » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:32 pm

I wasnt going to go, but my parnter has never seen them and I havent seen Crue. Now a few days out from Melb im getting excited to see them one last time. The stage at least is something diffrent, looks ok, those claws remind me a little of the 95 tour. Paul sounds ok (except on IWMFLU) ill be in the Destroyer area which i assume is where Paul will fly out too, ill get some photos and video, a tourbook (prob from kissonline as everything seems cheaper) and maybe a t shirt. It will be a fun time to remember regardless. With with tour and the Icy poles i kinda feel like im 11yo again, which is not so bad :-)

User avatar
thegraveyardtramp
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 559
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:17 am
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by thegraveyardtramp » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:34 pm

Johnholmes wrote:GOT!

LKukoo_bsUE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
LOL it's actually titled 'Good' of Thunder on that YouTube post! :)

User avatar
gshaller
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 51015
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 3:14 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by gshaller » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:38 pm

firekiss wrote:
steveh67 wrote:
firekiss wrote:
steveh67 wrote:
firekiss wrote:
steveh67 wrote:I'm looking forward to giving the scabs hell in Sydney :evil:
:lol: Just how do you propose to do that? Throw your dummy at them?
Nah I will throw pics of original kiss at them
I'll look for you. ALways a good laugh to watch a grown man act like a child. Rock on! :lol:
Ha ha

I won't look like a Kiss fan this time 8)
Of course you won't. The Kiss fans at the show will be enjoying the show, not having tantrums.
Bingo.

User avatar
Sirscorps
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4155
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:31 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by Sirscorps » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:43 pm

metaldad wrote:
andykiss78 wrote:
metaldad wrote:
VaughanGF wrote:Love gun Paul flies
Ground breaking stuff 8)
What do you want him to do...swim?
Fly during a Different song? Or how about Not flying at all? Bon Jovi and David Lee Roth did this shit in the 80's

Mick Jagger flew back in '75.

acesmiddlefinger
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2379
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:35 pm
Location: 4000 holes in Blackburn Lancashire

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by acesmiddlefinger » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:59 pm

Spirited wrote:I would comment but after reading this thread, feelings might get hurt and I would never want to do that.
Never stopped you before old timer!! :wink:

scottkfan1
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3163
Joined: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:21 am

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by scottkfan1 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:12 am

the jagger thing was a trapeze that he swung over the first few rows of the crowds jim morrison had done this at a few of the doors shows in 1969

andykiss78
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1066
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:58 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by andykiss78 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:15 am

OblitzO wrote:Just got a message from my 21yo sister, another crüe fan doesn't like kiss. Her exact words were "kiss was fucking amazing". She thought crüe were ok.

I'm surprised. I think us diehards are jaded by the whole thing so we don't necessarily see just how good the show actually is.

For her to be more impressed with kiss when, she doesn't know the songs, doesn't particulary like them and crüe had the more impressive stage show is pretty cool to me.

Why do Crue have the more impressive stage show? Can you be specific?

I think KISS fans are so used to the KISS stage show that they can't see it from a person's perspective who has never seen KISS.

Once again, please tell me how the hell the Crue have a better stage show. Apart from Tommy's rollercoaster, what else is there?

User avatar
Sam T Serpent
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5196
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:50 am
Location: Gold Coast, Australia

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by Sam T Serpent » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:30 am

andykiss78 wrote:
OblitzO wrote:Just got a message from my 21yo sister, another crüe fan doesn't like kiss. Her exact words were "kiss was fucking amazing". She thought crüe were ok.

I'm surprised. I think us diehards are jaded by the whole thing so we don't necessarily see just how good the show actually is.

For her to be more impressed with kiss when, she doesn't know the songs, doesn't particulary like them and crüe had the more impressive stage show is pretty cool to me.

Why do Crue have the more impressive stage show? Can you be specific?

I think KISS fans are so used to the KISS stage show that they can't see it from a person's perspective who has never seen KISS.

Once again, please tell me how the hell the Crue have a better stage show. Apart from Tommy's rollercoaster, what else is there?
The rollercoaster is cool but the one thing that bugs me apart from the DJ shit Tommy forces the fans through is the speed of the actual thing. When I think rollercoasters, I think fast. Tommy's ain't.

The rest of motleys stage looks like the roadies gave up with all the scaffolding still in place.

andykiss78
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1066
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:58 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by andykiss78 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:33 am

Sam T Serpent wrote:
andykiss78 wrote:
OblitzO wrote:Just got a message from my 21yo sister, another crüe fan doesn't like kiss. Her exact words were "kiss was fucking amazing". She thought crüe were ok.

I'm surprised. I think us diehards are jaded by the whole thing so we don't necessarily see just how good the show actually is.

For her to be more impressed with kiss when, she doesn't know the songs, doesn't particulary like them and crüe had the more impressive stage show is pretty cool to me.

Why do Crue have the more impressive stage show? Can you be specific?

I think KISS fans are so used to the KISS stage show that they can't see it from a person's perspective who has never seen KISS.

Once again, please tell me how the hell the Crue have a better stage show. Apart from Tommy's rollercoaster, what else is there?
The rollercoaster is cool but the one thing that bugs me apart from the DJ shit Tommy forces the fans through is the speed of the actual thing. When I think rollercoasters, I think fast. Tommy's ain't.

The rest of motleys stage looks like the roadies gave up with all the scaffolding still in place.

All of the reviews over here clearly state that Motley did well but it was KISS' show that was the stand out spectacle wise.

1000000-2-1
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1144
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:21 am

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by 1000000-2-1 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:03 am

andykiss78 wrote:
Sam T Serpent wrote:
andykiss78 wrote:
OblitzO wrote:Just got a message from my 21yo sister, another crüe fan doesn't like kiss. Her exact words were "kiss was fucking amazing". She thought crüe were ok.

I'm surprised. I think us diehards are jaded by the whole thing so we don't necessarily see just how good the show actually is.

For her to be more impressed with kiss when, she doesn't know the songs, doesn't particulary like them and crüe had the more impressive stage show is pretty cool to me.

Why do Crue have the more impressive stage show? Can you be specific?

I think KISS fans are so used to the KISS stage show that they can't see it from a person's perspective who has never seen KISS.

Once again, please tell me how the hell the Crue have a better stage show. Apart from Tommy's rollercoaster, what else is there?
The rollercoaster is cool but the one thing that bugs me apart from the DJ shit Tommy forces the fans through is the speed of the actual thing. When I think rollercoasters, I think fast. Tommy's ain't.

The rest of motleys stage looks like the roadies gave up with all the scaffolding still in place.

All of the reviews over here clearly state that Motley did well but it was KISS' show that was the stand out spectacle wise.
Well... this is a KISS forum, so what else to expect :D :D

User avatar
Deleted User 32

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by Deleted User 32 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:11 am

1000000-2-1 wrote:
andykiss78 wrote:
Sam T Serpent wrote:
andykiss78 wrote:
OblitzO wrote:Just got a message from my 21yo sister, another crüe fan doesn't like kiss. Her exact words were "kiss was fucking amazing". She thought crüe were ok.

I'm surprised. I think us diehards are jaded by the whole thing so we don't necessarily see just how good the show actually is.

For her to be more impressed with kiss when, she doesn't know the songs, doesn't particulary like them and crüe had the more impressive stage show is pretty cool to me.

Why do Crue have the more impressive stage show? Can you be specific?

I think KISS fans are so used to the KISS stage show that they can't see it from a person's perspective who has never seen KISS.

Once again, please tell me how the hell the Crue have a better stage show. Apart from Tommy's rollercoaster, what else is there?
The rollercoaster is cool but the one thing that bugs me apart from the DJ shit Tommy forces the fans through is the speed of the actual thing. When I think rollercoasters, I think fast. Tommy's ain't.

The rest of motleys stage looks like the roadies gave up with all the scaffolding still in place.

All of the reviews over here clearly state that Motley did well but it was KISS' show that was the stand out spectacle wise.
Well... this is a KISS forum, so what else to expect :D :D
He meant all the reviews in the Australian media, not here on the FAQ.

andykiss78
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1066
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:58 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by andykiss78 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:13 am

firekiss wrote:
1000000-2-1 wrote:
andykiss78 wrote:
Sam T Serpent wrote:
andykiss78 wrote:
OblitzO wrote:Just got a message from my 21yo sister, another crüe fan doesn't like kiss. Her exact words were "kiss was fucking amazing". She thought crüe were ok.

I'm surprised. I think us diehards are jaded by the whole thing so we don't necessarily see just how good the show actually is.

For her to be more impressed with kiss when, she doesn't know the songs, doesn't particulary like them and crüe had the more impressive stage show is pretty cool to me.

Why do Crue have the more impressive stage show? Can you be specific?

I think KISS fans are so used to the KISS stage show that they can't see it from a person's perspective who has never seen KISS.

Once again, please tell me how the hell the Crue have a better stage show. Apart from Tommy's rollercoaster, what else is there?
The rollercoaster is cool but the one thing that bugs me apart from the DJ shit Tommy forces the fans through is the speed of the actual thing. When I think rollercoasters, I think fast. Tommy's ain't.

The rest of motleys stage looks like the roadies gave up with all the scaffolding still in place.

All of the reviews over here clearly state that Motley did well but it was KISS' show that was the stand out spectacle wise.
Well... this is a KISS forum, so what else to expect :D :D
He meant all the reviews in the Australian media, not here on the FAQ.
Thanks Firekiss

1000000-2-1
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1144
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2012 4:21 am

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by 1000000-2-1 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:34 am

andykiss78 wrote:
firekiss wrote:
1000000-2-1 wrote:
andykiss78 wrote:
Sam T Serpent wrote:
andykiss78 wrote:
OblitzO wrote:Just got a message from my 21yo sister, another crüe fan doesn't like kiss. Her exact words were "kiss was fucking amazing". She thought crüe were ok.

I'm surprised. I think us diehards are jaded by the whole thing so we don't necessarily see just how good the show actually is.

For her to be more impressed with kiss when, she doesn't know the songs, doesn't particulary like them and crüe had the more impressive stage show is pretty cool to me.

Why do Crue have the more impressive stage show? Can you be specific?

I think KISS fans are so used to the KISS stage show that they can't see it from a person's perspective who has never seen KISS.

Once again, please tell me how the hell the Crue have a better stage show. Apart from Tommy's rollercoaster, what else is there?
The rollercoaster is cool but the one thing that bugs me apart from the DJ shit Tommy forces the fans through is the speed of the actual thing. When I think rollercoasters, I think fast. Tommy's ain't.

The rest of motleys stage looks like the roadies gave up with all the scaffolding still in place.

All of the reviews over here clearly state that Motley did well but it was KISS' show that was the stand out spectacle wise.
Well... this is a KISS forum, so what else to expect :D :D
He meant all the reviews in the Australian media, not here on the FAQ.
Thanks Firekiss
Oh... in that case.... GO KISS GO !!!!!

8)

User avatar
The Demon
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 11755
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:48 pm
Location: MS

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by The Demon » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:50 am

Sam T Serpent wrote: The rollercoaster is cool but the one thing that bugs me apart from the DJ shit Tommy forces the fans through is the speed of the actual thing. When I think rollercoasters, I think fast. Tommy's ain't.

The rest of motleys stage looks like the roadies gave up with all the scaffolding still in place.
Yeah, I agree.

User avatar
steveh67
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3270
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:56 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by steveh67 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:18 am

Look i'm just getting a rise.

Although i dislike this lineup, I 'm sure I will still enjoy the show to some extent.

I did buy tickets to see MC again, KISS was simply the bonus to ensure I get tickets.

I could have done without Shandi again.

Shame they didn't are doing Strutter, Makin Love, or Come on and Love Me etc

TL are playing too many tracks too, should be more MC songs instead. TL without Lynott is not the same band.

User avatar
steveh67
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3270
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:56 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by steveh67 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:19 am

metallian wrote:
SW wrote:
WickedLynch wrote:Was that Tommy/Eric solo thing a big 'fuck you we're in KISS' to the haters?

I loved it, they raised up and pointed to each other then just stood there, 'yeah we're not the originals, fuck you who cares'
and if they werent on stage with two originals they would be playing to about 150 people
That's 50 more people than who would show up at an Ace show and 100 more people than who would show up at a Pete show.
This i find hilarious though.

TT and ES would be lucky to pull 50 people in a pub on their own, dont compare them to AF or PC solo, that's just stupid.

User avatar
steveh67
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3270
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:56 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by steveh67 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:30 am

gshaller wrote:
firekiss wrote:
steveh67 wrote:
firekiss wrote:
steveh67 wrote:
firekiss wrote:
steveh67 wrote:I'm looking forward to giving the scabs hell in Sydney :evil:
:lol: Just how do you propose to do that? Throw your dummy at them?
Nah I will throw pics of original kiss at them
I'll look for you. ALways a good laugh to watch a grown man act like a child. Rock on! :lol:
Ha ha

I won't look like a Kiss fan this time 8)
Of course you won't. The Kiss fans at the show will be enjoying the show, not having tantrums.
Bingo.
You guys are easy pickings you really are. The tantrums seem to becoming from those who dislike the put downs on the lineup.

You tell us to get over it, but you keep crying when we put down ES and TT.

User avatar
Deleted User 32

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by Deleted User 32 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:56 am

steveh67 wrote:
gshaller wrote:
firekiss wrote:
steveh67 wrote:
firekiss wrote:
steveh67 wrote:
firekiss wrote:
steveh67 wrote:I'm looking forward to giving the scabs hell in Sydney :evil:
:lol: Just how do you propose to do that? Throw your dummy at them?
Nah I will throw pics of original kiss at them
I'll look for you. ALways a good laugh to watch a grown man act like a child. Rock on! :lol:
Ha ha

I won't look like a Kiss fan this time 8)
Of course you won't. The Kiss fans at the show will be enjoying the show, not having tantrums.
Bingo.
You guys are easy pickings you really are. The tantrums seem to becoming from those who dislike the put downs on the lineup.

You tell us to get over it, but you keep crying when we put down ES and TT.
Who's crying? I've been laughing the whole time. :lol: You're hilarious.

User avatar
steveh67
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3270
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:56 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by steveh67 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:19 am

firekiss wrote:
steveh67 wrote:
gshaller wrote:
firekiss wrote:
steveh67 wrote:
firekiss wrote:
steveh67 wrote:
firekiss wrote:
steveh67 wrote:I'm looking forward to giving the scabs hell in Sydney :evil:
:lol: Just how do you propose to do that? Throw your dummy at them?
Nah I will throw pics of original kiss at them
I'll look for you. ALways a good laugh to watch a grown man act like a child. Rock on! :lol:
Ha ha

I won't look like a Kiss fan this time 8)
Of course you won't. The Kiss fans at the show will be enjoying the show, not having tantrums.
Bingo.
You guys are easy pickings you really are. The tantrums seem to becoming from those who dislike the put downs on the lineup.

You tell us to get over it, but you keep crying when we put down ES and TT.
Who's crying? I've been laughing the whole time. :lol: You're hilarious.
KISS is hilarious.

User avatar
MarshallG
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Posts: 318
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:49 am
Location: Melbourne

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by MarshallG » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:21 am

I wish show review threads were just that.

All this inane bitching with 20 quotes embedded ruins the topic.

I don't know about everyone else but I really don't see the point of having a select few spoil a thread with their same old crap I've read time and time again.

Self indulgence of the highest order that pleases only a select few and spoils it for the majority.

Is this going to go on in every show thread of the tour ?

Please, stop hijacking the show threads, do your jousting somewhere else and let the rest enjoy the tour.

Philly Cheese
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4279
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by Philly Cheese » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:58 am

MarshallG wrote:I wish show review threads were just that.

All this inane bitching with 20 quotes embedded ruins the topic.

I don't know about everyone else but I really don't see the point of having a select few spoil a thread with their same old crap I've read time and time again.

Self indulgence of the highest order that pleases only a select few and spoils it for the majority.

Is this going to go on in every show thread of the tour ?

Please, stop hijacking the show threads, do your jousting somewhere else and let the rest enjoy the tour.

It's all that some people have.

If you're unhappy with your life, you end up taking-up countless hours berating strangers for their musical tastes, glorying over the physical and financial misfortunes of other strangers who have entertained you for decades, or holding grudges against other strangers because they wear another stranger's makeup.

I've learned to simply ignore them, and enjoy what I enjoy.

But yes, they will do this every thread, of every show, until there are no more shows... Sadly.
Last edited by Philly Cheese on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
steveh67
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3270
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:56 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by steveh67 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:03 am

Philly Cheese wrote:
MarshallG wrote:I wish show review threads were just that.

All this inane bitching with 20 quotes embedded ruins the topic.

I don't know about everyone else but I really don't see the point of having a select few spoil a thread with their same old crap I've read time and time again.

Self indulgence of the highest order that pleases only a select few and spoils it for the majority.

Is this going to go on in every show thread of the tour ?

Please, stop hijacking the show threads, do your jousting somewhere else and let the rest enjoy the tour.

It's all that some people have.

If you're unhappy with your life, you end up taking-up countless hours berating strangers, and holding grudges against other strangers because they wear another stranger's makeup.

I've learned to simply ignore them, and enjoy what I enjoy.

But yes, they will do this every thread, of every show... Sadly.
That's a bit ignorant, nothing wrong with my life, I dont live in the U.S 8)

If you ignored us, like perhaps we could ignore you, then this website wouldn't exist would it.

Again, as spelled out ad-nauseum, people are entitled to write what they want, positive or negative.

Do you understand that.

User avatar
Deleted User 32

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by Deleted User 32 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:06 am

Stop crying, Steve. Just get on with it. :lol:

Philly Cheese
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4279
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by Philly Cheese » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:13 am

steveh67 wrote:
Philly Cheese wrote:
MarshallG wrote:I wish show review threads were just that.

All this inane bitching with 20 quotes embedded ruins the topic.

I don't know about everyone else but I really don't see the point of having a select few spoil a thread with their same old crap I've read time and time again.

Self indulgence of the highest order that pleases only a select few and spoils it for the majority.

Is this going to go on in every show thread of the tour ?

Please, stop hijacking the show threads, do your jousting somewhere else and let the rest enjoy the tour.

It's all that some people have.

If you're unhappy with your life, you end up taking-up countless hours berating strangers, and holding grudges against other strangers because they wear another stranger's makeup.

I've learned to simply ignore them, and enjoy what I enjoy.

But yes, they will do this every thread, of every show... Sadly.
That's a bit ignorant, nothing wrong with my life, I dont live in the U.S 8)

If you ignored us, like perhaps we could ignore you, then this website wouldn't exist would it.

Again, as spelled out ad-nauseum, people are entitled to write what they want, positive or negative.

Do you understand that.

Hmmm, you and your billion quotes in the above thread, actually illustrate my point perfectly, so I understand you would take offense.

You're unhappy, and you like to insult people. We get it.

I will not respond further, as I refuse to stoop to doing what you do.

Carry on.

Spirited
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 8027
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:41 am
Location: In the Ace Avatar Bunker, planning world domination

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by Spirited » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:14 am

Philly Cheese wrote: You're unhappy, and you like to insult people. We get it.
:lol: :lol:

Coming from you, that is funny.

User avatar
steveh67
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3270
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:56 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by steveh67 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:17 am

[quote="Philly Cheese"][quote="steveh67"][quote="Philly Cheese"][quote="MarshallG"]I wish show review threads were just that.


Hmmm, you and your billion quotes in the above thread, actually illustrate my point perfectly, so I understand you would take offense.

You're unhappy, and you like to insult people. We get it.

I will not respond further, as I refuse to stoop to doing what you do.

Carry on.[/quote]

Ha, I know your history on this forum, you quince.
Last edited by steveh67 on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
KISS Unmasked II
Banned
Banned
Posts: 18989
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:31 am
Location: Right here... ________Right now...

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by KISS Unmasked II » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:30 am

Best footage so far :
8)


Or click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esa5pHjMXSQ

Electrics Blue
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:20 pm

Re: Aussie Monster #1: Perth, 2/28/13

Post by Electrics Blue » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:37 am

Hi there folks, if you dont want to hear a glowing review of all things Kiss, please look away...........now.

Meet N Greet - With 40 other assorted folks I attended the meet n greet, the unplugged gig was a fanboys wetdream, I stood right in front 3 feet from the band and chatted during the show with the members.

They played, from memory, Got to Choose, Take Me, All for the love of R N R, had a stab at "I" (about 3/4's of the song, Gene seemed keen, Paul got the giggles with his Elvis impersonation, The Oath, Shes so European, Forever, Hard Luck Woman, (Paul vox) , Jingle Bells and a hilarious version of YMCA, where Paul asked the band to stop as there were already enough rumours about him........... ('does everyone like Eric's new Moustache? And they say I'm the Gay one..." (or words to that effect.)and others I cant recall.....

They then met and signed and posed for photos for everyone for around 30 minutes they were gracious and in a great mood, it was a fantastic experience and worth every single cent... Just ask the MOtely Crue fans who paid a similar amount for a 10 second hello and photo, no autographs or show........

Went back later for the photo in all the kit and it was just mind blowing to stand in front of those guys looking like that, just amazing.

The concert was awesome and I was truly surprised how good Paul sounded, I only heard 2 or 3 times when his voice broke a little, he was in almost top form.

The local fans were raving, they blew Motley Crue out of the water,around 15,000 fans at the show , the second best Kiss show I have attended, IN Your Face - Melb was the best.

I guess they can ban me again now, just wanted to pass on the quick review............

I'll pop a few photos in a bit later if anyones interested.

Cheers

EB

Post Reply