Aussie Monster #2: Adelaide, 3/3/13

jayjtee
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Re: Aussie Monster #2: Adelaide, 3/3/13

Post by jayjtee »

I heard on the news report tonight that there were 45,000 people in attendence. Getting back to the Crue this wasn't like the US where it was a joint headline show, Motley were always going to an inferrior sound as they were special guests. I have been attending concerts for nearly 30 years now and that is just the way it has always been. I felt for Kiss to allow the Crue their full stage show was very generous, they were visually stunning & my wife felt they were in fact better than Kiss. Though I can't say I agree, I certainly thought they more than held their own.
metaldad
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Post by metaldad »

It's the Monster tour but they took out a Monster song for Crazy Crazy Nights ? Ok
Shane_Penney
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by Shane_Penney »

I like the setlist, but "Wall of Sound" has to come back. I'd like to hear "All For The Love Of Rock n Roll" as well.
Last edited by Shane_Penney on Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KISSTRONAUT
Location: The Kingdom of the Spiders, The Empire of the Ants.

Post by KISSTRONAUT »

Shane_Penney wrote:I like the setlist, but "Wall of Sound" has to come back. I'd like to hear "All For The Love Of Rock n Roll" as well.

+1
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

After a break it's time for the main event. The 'Hot Zone' down the front has filled up and the rest of the concert area is packed with the biggest crowd for any concert in the races history.

http://www.mix1023.com.au/clipsal/clips ... P_0001-JPG" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;