Kiss "Meet & Greet" Acoustic Sets...

nfarend
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Re: Kiss "Meet & Greet" Acoustic Sets...

Post by nfarend »

#1kissfan wrote:They played Hell Or Hallelujah yesterday! Will post the video tomorrow or tonight.
Nice. But why don't you just post it TOMORROW AND TONIGHT?
warmachine731

Post by warmachine731 »

nfarend wrote:
#1kissfan wrote:They played Hell Or Hallelujah yesterday! Will post the video tomorrow or tonight.
Nice. But why don't you just post it TOMORROW AND TONIGHT?
That's what I was thinking. At least then you can rock all day and you can roll all night!
strangeways747
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by strangeways747 »

Good Lord Gene Simmons wouldn't even do this.....
At7UvjzqioE&feature=player_embedded&noredirect=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImAlmostHuman
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by ImAlmostHuman »

strangeways747 wrote:Good Lord Gene Simmons wouldn't even do this.....
At7UvjzqioE&feature=player_embedded&noredirect=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Simply Amazing

154 likes, 2,310 dislikes

Never seen such a like/dislike ratio.

And yes.. For some reason i watched all 3:05 of that video
Anomaly
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Post by Anomaly »

ImAlmostHuman wrote:

Simply Amazing

Check out this video, listen to it, read the title, then look at the like/dislike bar. :lol: :lol:
CStomp1

Post by CStomp1 »

Anomaly wrote:
ImAlmostHuman wrote:

Simply Amazing

Check out this video, listen to it, read the title, then look at the like/dislike bar. :lol: :lol:
Jewel is hot. :P
Anomaly

Post by Anomaly »

Sorry meant this video. :lol:

ussCHoQttyQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ImAlmostHuman
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by ImAlmostHuman »

Anomaly wrote:Sorry meant this video. :lol:

I've been waiting
Seanjc
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Seanjc »

Did the M&G last night @ PNC I'll post a full review later, but for now here is what they played during the acoustic set:

Got To Choose
Goin' Blind (which I requested).
Tears Are Falling (only a few notes; Paul began to sing then stopped and said "Who can sing THAT high anyway?")
Sure Know Something (Paul had the crowd help sing this one because he frgot some of the lyrics)
Do You Love Me (they had a member of the audience sing this)
Hard Luck Woman (Paul sang this)
Beth (Eric sang this)

I know they played one other song, but for the life I me I can't remember it. The whole thing really was a blur, but I know I am missing one song because there were 2 where they had members from the audience sing lead. It was a great set with the band joking around with each other and the crowd. While I enjoyed hearing HLW and Beth, it was weird hearing someone other than Peter sing them. What truly made this awesome for me is that not only did they play my request, but they played two of my favorite songs off of "Unplugged". Also, Paul's voice sounded kind of rough.
PUNCHLINE

Post by PUNCHLINE »

Seanjc wrote: Tears Are Falling (only a few notes; Paul began to sing then stopped and said "Who can sing THAT high anyway?")
I think this says it all really. Anyone holding out for Tears Are Falling or indeed any other 80s or later tracks baring the new album songs in the main setlist is going to be having a loooong wait as I doubt they'll EVER be played live by the band again.
gappvembe

Post by gappvembe »

Anomaly wrote:Sorry meant this video. :lol:

I love Futurama so much
Evo999

Post by Evo999 »

PUNCHLINE wrote:
Seanjc wrote: Tears Are Falling (only a few notes; Paul began to sing then stopped and said "Who can sing THAT high anyway?")
I think this says it all really. Anyone holding out for Tears Are Falling or indeed any other 80s or later tracks baring the new album songs in the main setlist is going to be having a loooong wait as I doubt they'll EVER be played live by the band again.
This happens to a lot of singer. Some friends of mine will be backing Rik Emmett on his next tour and Rik can't sing a lot of his stuff anymore either. It seems this happens more to singers with the really high ranges earlier in their careers. Rik has a singer now, and he concentrates on his guitar playing, which is still awesome.....
GotToChoose
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Newbie... Be nice to me!

Post by GotToChoose »

In case anyone is interested, I actually got the opportunity to sing Do You Love Me with the band in Holmdel, NJ. I was pretty nervous to say the least!

Here's some video footage:

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
TheDevilIsMe12
Banned
Banned

Post by TheDevilIsMe12 »

Admin wrote:Hopefully folks can help out with the sets, even partial performances/attempts:

* Partial, *** very partial!

July
Raleigh: Calling Dr. Love / C'mon and Love Me / Beth / Hard Luck Woman
Atlanta: See You Tonite* / Nothin' To Lose
Charlotte: Calling Dr. Love / Sure Know Something / The Oath* / World Without Heroes / I Stole Your Love / Take Me / Deuce / Rock Bottom
West Palm Beach: Calling Dr. Love / Hard Luck Woman / Goin' Blind / Hotter than Hell / Nothin' To Lose
Tampa: Love Her All I can / Sure Know Something / Goin' Blind / Shandi / Strutter / Christine Sixteen / Take Me / C'mon And Love Me / I Still Love You / Burn Bitch Burn* / Mr. Speed*
Pelham:

August
Louisville:
Houston: Goin' Blind /
Dallas: Spit* / All The Way* / Hard Luck Woman / Sure Know Something / Christine Sixteen / Do You Love Me? / Beth
San Antonio:
Albuquerque:
Englewood:
Phoenix: Got To Choose / She / Do You Love Me? / Hard Luck Woman / I Still Love You* / Hotter Than Hell / Christine Sixteen Too Many Mondays*
Las Vegas: Charisma* / "Rich Man's Blues" / Christine Sixteen / King of the Night Time World / God Of Thunder (Country Version)
Chula Vista: Calling Dr. Love / Hard Luck Woman / World Without Heroes / I Stole Your Love / Sure Know Something
Irvine: Hard Luck Woman / Got To Choose / All The Way / Beth / Christeen Sixteen / Calling Dr. Love / Let Me Know / Sure Know Something / Forever (partials TBD)
Concord: Thief in the Night / Sure Know Something / Hard Luck Woman / Beth / Life in the Woods / God of Thunder (Country Version) / I Was Made for Loving You* / Calling Dr. Love / Christine 16*
Auburn:
Ridgefield:
Grand Junction:
Tulsa:
Maryland Heights: Calling Dr. Love
Minneapolis:
Cincinnati:

September
Noblesville:
Pittsburgh: Hard Luck Woman/Christine 16/Beth/Everytime I Look at u/ God of Thunder/ Going Blind
Nashville: Got To Choose
Clarkston:
Tinley Park:
East Troy: Hard Luck Woman / I Still Love You / Got To Choose / Comin Home / God Of Thunder / Christeen Sixteen / Do You Love Me? / Mr. Speed* / Beth (No Gene vocals at this soundcheck)
Allegan:
Cleveland:
Toronto: Hell or Hallelujah
Darien Center:
Mansfield: Hard Luck Woman / Strutter
Scranton:
Camden:
Holmdel: Got To Choose / Goin' Blind / Tears Are Falling*** / Sure Know Something (audience vox) / Do You Love Me? (audience vox) / Hard Luck Woman / Beth
Wantagh:
Hartford:
TheDevilIsMe12
Banned
Banned

Post by TheDevilIsMe12 »

Admin wrote:Hopefully folks can help out with the sets, even partial performances/attempts:

* Partial, *** very partial!

July
Raleigh: Calling Dr. Love / C'mon and Love Me / Beth / Hard Luck Woman
Atlanta: See You Tonite* / Nothin' To Lose
Charlotte: Calling Dr. Love / Sure Know Something / The Oath* / World Without Heroes / I Stole Your Love / Take Me / Deuce / Rock Bottom
West Palm Beach: Calling Dr. Love / Hard Luck Woman / Goin' Blind / Hotter than Hell / Nothin' To Lose
Tampa: Love Her All I can / Sure Know Something / Goin' Blind / Shandi / Strutter / Christine Sixteen / Take Me / C'mon And Love Me / I Still Love You / Burn Bitch Burn* / Mr. Speed*
Pelham:

August
Louisville:
Houston: Goin' Blind /
Dallas: Spit* / All The Way* / Hard Luck Woman / Sure Know Something / Christine Sixteen / Do You Love Me? / Beth
San Antonio:
Albuquerque:
Englewood:
Phoenix: Got To Choose / She / Do You Love Me? / Hard Luck Woman / I Still Love You* / Hotter Than Hell / Christine Sixteen Too Many Mondays*
Las Vegas: Charisma* / "Rich Man's Blues" / Christine Sixteen / King of the Night Time World / God Of Thunder (Country Version)
Chula Vista: Calling Dr. Love / Hard Luck Woman / World Without Heroes / I Stole Your Love / Sure Know Something
Irvine: Hard Luck Woman / Got To Choose / All The Way / Beth / Christeen Sixteen / Calling Dr. Love / Let Me Know / Sure Know Something / Forever (partials TBD)
Concord: Thief in the Night / Sure Know Something / Hard Luck Woman / Beth / Life in the Woods / God of Thunder (Country Version) / I Was Made for Loving You* / Calling Dr. Love / Christine 16*
Auburn:
Ridgefield:
Grand Junction:
Tulsa:
Maryland Heights: Calling Dr. Love
Minneapolis:
Cincinnati:

September
Noblesville:
Pittsburgh: Hard Luck Woman/Christine 16/Beth/Everytime I Look at u/ God of Thunder/ Going Blind
Nashville: Got To Choose
Clarkston:
Tinley Park:
East Troy: Hard Luck Woman / I Still Love You / Got To Choose / Comin Home / God Of Thunder / Christeen Sixteen / Do You Love Me? / Mr. Speed* / Beth (No Gene vocals at this soundcheck)
Allegan:
Cleveland:
Toronto: Hell or Hallelujah
Darien Center:
Mansfield: Hard Luck Woman / Strutter
Scranton:
Camden:
Holmdel: Got To Choose / Goin' Blind / Tears Are Falling*** / Sure Know Something (audience vox) / Do You Love Me? (audience vox) / Hard Luck Woman / Beth
Wantagh:
Hartford:
acesmiddlefinger

Post by acesmiddlefinger »

GotToChoose wrote:In case anyone is interested, I actually got the opportunity to sing Do You Love Me with the band in Holmdel, NJ. I was pretty nervous to say the least!

Good job BM.
GotToChoose
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Newbie... Be nice to me!

Post by GotToChoose »

Thank you! That's really nice of you to say. I appreciate it.
Man of a Thousand Aces

Post by Man of a Thousand Aces »

GotToChoose wrote:In case anyone is interested, I actually got the opportunity to sing Do You Love Me with the band in Holmdel, NJ. I was pretty nervous to say the least!

I guess I didn't realize you were a poster here. I assume you're in a tribute band, cause you did a damn fine job! :drunken:
warmachine731

Post by warmachine731 »

GotToChoose wrote:Thank you! That's really nice of you to say. I appreciate it.
I saw you a couple of times and in 2006 (was that the year you joined KISSnation?) I didn't know it was in with a new singer and out with the old. You happened to be the new Paul Stanley and just owned it! It was around the time when we didn't even know if KISS was going to tour again so that's all I had. Needless to say, I left BB Kings that night very pleased! I think you guys played "Is That You?" that night as well. I got ahold of a setlist after the show :lol:
timstar78

Post by timstar78 »

GotToChoose
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Newbie... Be nice to me!

Post by GotToChoose »

Man of a Thousand Aces wrote:

I guess I didn't realize you were a poster here. I assume you're in a tribute band, cause you did a damn fine job! :drunken:
Thanks! I rarely post on here but I do enjoy reading some of the topics from time to time. I am in a tribute band. I'm in Kissnation out of NYC. I appreciate the kind words.
GotToChoose
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Newbie... Be nice to me!

Post by GotToChoose »

warmachine731 wrote:
I saw you a couple of times and in 2006 (was that the year you joined KISSnation?) I didn't know it was in with a new singer and out with the old. You happened to be the new Paul Stanley and just owned it! It was around the time when we didn't even know if KISS was going to tour again so that's all I had. Needless to say, I left BB Kings that night very pleased! I think you guys played "Is That You?" that night as well. I got ahold of a setlist after the show :lol:
Wow! That's awesome! Yes, I think 2006 was the year that I joined Kissnation. Funny story, the first show I did with the band I did cold without any rehearsal. We just discussed what arrangements we were doing and I put a set list together the night before. Been with them ever since! I remember playing Is That You a few times. We rarely did it though for obvious reasons. I think the last time we played it was a couple of years ago at the Philly Expo. I like to try to squeeze in a few lesser known songs for the hardcore fans. We try to keep an open slot or two in order to cycle a few through. What would you like to hear? I'm really glad you enjoyed our show! Thank you!
warmachine731

Post by warmachine731 »

GotToChoose wrote:
warmachine731 wrote:
Wow! That's awesome! Yes, I think 2006 was the year that I joined Kissnation. Funny story, the first show I did with the band I did cold without any rehearsal. We just discussed what arrangements we were doing and I put a set list together the night before. Been with them ever since! I remember playing Is That You a few times. We rarely did it though for obvious reasons. I think the last time we played it was a couple of years ago at the Philly Expo. I like to try to squeeze in a few lesser known songs for the hardcore fans. We try to keep an open slot or two in order to cycle a few through. What would you like to hear? I'm really glad you enjoyed our show! Thank you!
Ever play a rarity such as "Anyway You Want It"? Even though it's a cover? Or how about "Tomorrow and Tonight"? I'd love to actually hear that one live!
GotToChoose
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Newbie... Be nice to me!

Post by GotToChoose »

warmachine731 wrote:
GotToChoose wrote:
warmachine731 wrote:
Ever play a rarity such as "Anyway You Want It"? Even though it's a cover? Or how about "Tomorrow and Tonight"? I'd love to actually hear that one live!
We play Anyway You Want It sometimes at rehearsal or soundcheck. Never did that one live though. Someone recently yelled out Tomorrow & Tonight at one of our shows and I played a bit of it solo. It's one that I'd love to try in the set. We're working on something now for an Expo that will allow us to do a set of some rarely played numbers. We played a bunch at an Expo in Philadelphia a few years ago. We did stuff like Just A Boy, I, Uh! All Night, All American Man, All The Way, Take Me, Flaming Youth, Sure Know Something, etc... That was a lot of fun!
Live2WintilIDie
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by Live2WintilIDie »

Is there a AVCHD file of all songs performed yet?
microverse
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by microverse »

concord m&g has some errors, looks more like this:
Thief in the Night*** / Sure Know Something / Hard Luck Woman / Beth / Life in the Woods / God of Thunder (Country Version) / I Was Made for Loving You* / Say Yeah* / Watching You / Calling Dr. Love
I really can't recall they played Christine 16*, but maybe I'm wrong.

I also uploaded some footage to YouTube:
Sure Know Something

God Of Thunder
Andreefj
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by Andreefj »

Any videos of Psycho Circus, except from the one with only the last half of the song?