"The Tour" Show 30: 9/6/12 - Clarkston, MI

cchevela1023
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Re: "The Tour" Show 30: 9/6/12 - Clarkston, MI

Post by cchevela1023 »

There were actually two fires. One right after lick it up and one after Rock and Roll all nite when the show ended. Everyone was flooding out the gates so a lot of people probably missed that one.

Yeah -- I thought that was funny two. C'mon Paul -- Deuce!!! I think it had to do with the fact that the previous setlists have them playing Deuce instead of Strutter. Wonder if he just forgot they were doing Strutter last night. Kind of neat to see they have a fixed setlist with a couple of places for flexibility.

Been a whole day now and I'm still pumped!! Man, I hope they do an arena tour in support of Monster. I would love to see them again.

Okay - one more thing, confession time. I really wanted to get a tour t-shirt. But I just couldn't justify spending $45. So -- as we're running out to the parking lot, got a bootleg t-shirt for $10. What they hey -- my one souvenir. Were there any other types of Merchandise other than t-shirts?
eddieg1968
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by eddieg1968 »

ONE OF THE BETTER SHOWS FOR KISS AT DTE!
Robdaddy
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by Robdaddy »

Great pics!!!
CrazyCrazyBoots
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by CrazyCrazyBoots »

I was at this show (I did record it--if anyone wants a copy, feel free to ask) and I loved it (first Kiss concert for me)!

cchevela1023 hit the nail on the head with that review--I couldn't write a better review if I tried.