US "Alive 35" Show 35: 11/25/09 - Los Angeles

Admin
Prattish Pontificator

US "Alive 35" Show 35: 11/25/09 - Los Angeles

Post by Admin »

Discussion, meet-ups, set-lists, etc.
Last edited by Admin on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
thenuke1
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by thenuke1 »

ill be attending aswell as the Honda Center Show

my seat : SEC 306 ROW 4 Seat 13

went for the $20 seats it was a big KISS spending month for me ...
kssdiehard
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by kssdiehard »

I'm gonna be at this one.
kssdiehard

Post by kssdiehard »

Don't know if I'll be able to do instant updates, but I will report the set when I get home...
nexleffel

Post by nexleffel »

22nd Row. Gene's side.
Jendellian_Rock_Soldier
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by Jendellian_Rock_Soldier »

I'll be there, 3rd row center.
thenuke1
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by thenuke1 »

ill do instant updates every 3-4 songs ...

@ twitter.com/pimpaudio i will start at or around 4pm when i get outta work ...
Lands End Drums

Post by Lands End Drums »

Ok, I relented...

I was only gonna go to last night's show, but my 6 year old begged and pleaded (I didn't take him last night cause I thought it'd be a school night when I bought tix, LOL) so I just bought 2 tix. Section 106, row 16 (looks like it's the last row in the lower level lodge), seats 13-14, so if anyone sees a terrifically handsome dude with the world's most beautiful 6 year old boy you'll know it's me! I'll have my Grateful Dead Egypt '78 hoodie with me, should make me stand out, LOL Be cool to meet some of y'all, you can see if I'm this much of an asshole in person, LOL

He wants me to put Kiss makeup on him, I can draw about as good as Hellen Keller (or Paul Stanley, LOL) don't see that happening. If only his Gene costume from 2 Halloween's ago still fit! Actually it does, he'll have that on, but the boots don't fit and he doesn't have the long hair anymore but he's excited as hell!

I know I'll be getting the same show as last night, with virtually the same stage raps from Paul, and I'll cherish every second of it!

kssdiehard, where are your seats at? Would love to meet you and thank you in person for the awesome Batman DVD!

I'll bring my son's camera with me tonight, didn't think of it last night, mine is a Nikon D-80, no way would security ever let me in with that big fucker. Seats aren't too close but we're in the center and who gives a fuck, it's my son's first concert and there's none better for breaking you in than Kiss! Got the wife out buying him some earplugs right now, do they make earplugs that make Buckcherry inaudible? :P

Shit, $200 for tickets, $20 for parking, gotta buy the CD for $30, have to buy him a t-shirt, $$$$$$

Got home last night at 12:30, got up at 5AM for work, LOL
Jendellian_Rock_Soldier
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by Jendellian_Rock_Soldier »

Lands End Drums wrote:Ok, I relented...

I was only gonna go to last night's show, but my 6 year old begged and pleaded (I didn't take him last night cause I thought it'd be a school night when I bought tix, LOL) so I just bought 2 tix. Section 106, row 16 (looks like it's the last row in the lower level lodge), seats 13-14, so if anyone sees a terrifically handsome dude with the world's most beautiful 6 year old boy you'll know it's me! I'll have my Grateful Dead Egypt '78 hoodie with me, should make me stand out, LOL Be cool to meet some of y'all, you can see if I'm this much of an asshole in person, LOL

He wants me to put Kiss makeup on him, I can draw about as good as Hellen Keller (or Paul Stanley, LOL) don't see that happening. If only his Gene costume from 2 Halloween's ago still fit! Actually it does, he'll have that on, but the boots don't fit and he doesn't have the long hair anymore but he's excited as hell!

I know I'll be getting the same show as last night, with virtually the same stage raps from Paul, and I'll cherish every second of it!

kssdiehard, where are your seats at? Would love to meet you and thank you in person for the awesome Batman DVD!

I'll bring my son's camera with me tonight, didn't think of it last night, mine is a Nikon D-80, no way would security ever let me in with that big fucker. Seats aren't too close but we're in the center and who gives a fuck, it's my son's first concert and there's none better for breaking you in than Kiss! Got the wife out buying him some earplugs right now, do they make earplugs that make Buckcherry inaudible? :P

Shit, $200 for tickets, $20 for parking, gotta buy the CD for $30, have to buy him a t-shirt, $$$$$$

Got home last night at 12:30, got up at 5AM for work, LOL
did you try to bring in the d80? I am gonna bring my XTi, we'll see what happens I guess.
kssdiehard

Post by kssdiehard »

Led, I'm around the same area as you. Just look for a relatively tall guy with a gray RARO shirt with a really short haircut. I'll look out for you. See you all there!