US "Alive 35" Show 19: 10/26/09 - Atlanta

User avatar
GlamMetalChild
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2000
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:02 pm
Location: West Virginia

Post by GlamMetalChild »

kssdiehard wrote:
GlamMetalChild wrote:
kssdiehard wrote:Dammit Andy...we're getting restless...give us the set!!!
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

:D
That joker. He knows we're waiting for the set, so he's taking his sweet time to get home just out of spite to us

:wink:
"Im home... the set list was great tonight, but Im gonna take a nap before I post it" :lol:
User avatar
Austin Allison
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 9790
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2006 4:59 pm
Location: Texas

Post by Austin Allison »

GlamMetalChild wrote:
kssdiehard wrote:
GlamMetalChild wrote:
kssdiehard wrote:Dammit Andy...we're getting restless...give us the set!!!
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

:D
That joker. He knows we're waiting for the set, so he's taking his sweet time to get home just out of spite to us

:wink:
"Im home... the set list was great tonight, but Im gonna take a nap before I post it" :lol:
I would die.
User avatar
kssdiehard
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 10514
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:40 pm
Location: Winnetka, CA

Post by kssdiehard »

What if he's stuck in traffic? He knows he needs to get home to report the set, but he's stuck in traffic. Major suckage huh?

"Get out of the f'n way!!! I need to get home to report the f'n set for KISSFAQ!!!! This is a matter of life and death here...the set! The set!! THE SET!!!"
User avatar
GlamMetalChild
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2000
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:02 pm
Location: West Virginia

Post by GlamMetalChild »

Austin Allison wrote:
GlamMetalChild wrote:
kssdiehard wrote:
GlamMetalChild wrote:
kssdiehard wrote:Dammit Andy...we're getting restless...give us the set!!!
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

:D
That joker. He knows we're waiting for the set, so he's taking his sweet time to get home just out of spite to us

:wink:
"Im home... the set list was great tonight, but Im gonna take a nap before I post it" :lol:
I would die.
HAHAHAHA.... me too :lol:
User avatar
eddieg1968
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1173
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 8:37 pm
Location: Detroit Rock City

Post by eddieg1968 »

MuXYG2MjrPs
ajenkz
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!
Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:18 am

Post by ajenkz »

Set list (courtesy of http://twitter.com/CCCPAssassin)

Deuce
Strutter
Let Me Go Rock & Roll
Hotter Than Hell
Shock Me
Modern Day Delilah
Say Yeah
Dr Love
She
Parasite
100,000 Years
I Love It Loud
Black Diamond
Rock & Roll All Nite

Shout It Out Loud
Lick It Up
Love Gun
Detroit Rock City
User avatar
GlamMetalChild
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2000
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:02 pm
Location: West Virginia

Post by GlamMetalChild »

ajenkz wrote:Set list (courtesy of http://twitter.com/CCCPAssassin)

Deuce
Strutter
Let Me Go Rock & Roll
Hotter Than Hell
Shock Me
Modern Day Delilah
Say Yeah
Dr Love
She
Parasite
100,000 Years
I Love It Loud
Black Diamond
Rock & Roll All Nite

Shout It Out Loud
Lick It Up
Love Gun
Detroit Rock City
thanks dude
User avatar
Stunman_D
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:42 pm
Location: DETROIT THRASH CITY

Post by Stunman_D »

ajenkz wrote:Set list (courtesy of http://twitter.com/CCCPAssassin)

Deuce
Strutter
Let Me Go Rock & Roll
Hotter Than Hell
Shock Me
Modern Day Delilah
Say Yeah
Dr Love
She
Parasite
100,000 Years
I Love It Loud
Black Diamond
Rock & Roll All Nite

Shout It Out Loud
Lick It Up
Love Gun
Detroit Rock City
Back up to 18 songs!!!
User avatar
Rhiannon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2349
Joined: Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:31 pm

Post by Rhiannon »

SAY YEAH YEAH YEAH...at last :D :D :D
User avatar
asamford
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4172
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:46 pm

Post by asamford »

setlist is correct. they played Say Yeah (as I guess you all know now since it's on youtube). it sounded great, better than MDD.


overall the show was excellent, Paul had a couple of cracks in his voice towards the beginning of the show, but by Say Yeah he was sounding pretty damn good.

band was tight, show was excellent, the new effects are very cool, and I highly recommend that anyone who enjoys the experience of a live KISS show, go see them. This was definitely better than the World Domination and Rock The Nation shows that I saw...
User avatar
Abnrdvro
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:55 pm
Location: Former Planet Pluto

Post by Abnrdvro »

Interesting they put the new tunes back to back. Not sure about that but ya know what I'll take it :D
User avatar
asamford
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4172
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:46 pm

Post by asamford »

I will have a more detailed review forthcoming of course....



and yes, I was stuck in traffic and got a little lost on the way home... LOL...


the funniest thing though was right before MDD Paul is talking about Sonic Boom and he says "and we're gonna play some SONG"... and I'm thinking "damn, what a tease, he almost said songs, and it sounded like he was about to say songs and stopped himself...."

I really had no expectation that they would play anything else new. But right after MDD Paul says "since it's such a special night, we're gonna play something we haven't played yet".... and I figured it would be an old song that they hadn't played on the tour yet, which, hey that's cool, at least it's a change in the setlist, hell yeah, and then he said Say Yeah and World Premiere, and yeah, I was pretty damn excited.... LOL.....
Trance
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3051
Joined: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:08 pm

re

Post by Trance »

No "Lightning Strikes"?

Damn.
User avatar
Abnrdvro
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Posts: 397
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:55 pm
Location: Former Planet Pluto

Post by Abnrdvro »

asamford wrote:I will have a more detailed review forthcoming of course....



and yes, I was stuck in traffic and got a little lost on the way home... LOL...


the funniest thing though was right before MDD Paul is talking about Sonic Boom and he says "and we're gonna play some SONG"... and I'm thinking "damn, what a tease, he almost said songs, and it sounded like he was about to say songs and stopped himself...."

I really had no expectation that they would play anything else new. But right after MDD Paul says "since it's such a special night, we're gonna play something we haven't played yet".... and I figured it would be an old song that they hadn't played on the tour yet, which, hey that's cool, at least it's a change in the setlist, hell yeah, and then he said Say Yeah and World Premiere, and yeah, I was pretty damn excited.... LOL.....
Awesome! Thanks for the info.
User avatar
asamford
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4172
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:46 pm

Post by asamford »

if anyone is curious what the concert live recording of Say Yeah might sound like, PM me and I'll give you a really good description. wink wink.
User avatar
downboys
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5138
Joined: Mon Jul 17, 2006 10:31 pm
Location: New Johnsonville, TN

Post by downboys »

asamford wrote:if anyone is curious what the concert live recording of Say Yeah might sound like, PM me and I'll give you a really good description. wink wink.

It does sound good...maybe a little more work is needed on the backing vocals which kinda seemed all over the place...

Thanks so much for the explaination Andy! :wink:
gorndog
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!
Posts: 52
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:46 pm

Post by gorndog »

Andy, thanks very much for the description!
User avatar
asamford
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4172
Joined: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:46 pm

Post by asamford »

User avatar
cmichele24
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:34 am
Location: Kentucky

Post by cmichele24 »

I hope they play that tomorrow night...I love that song!
CrazyX2Nights
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Newbie... Be nice to me!
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:27 am

Post by CrazyX2Nights »

KISS definitely ROCKED Atlanta Monday night. I was there, I thought the new songS sounded great! I'm hoping for another tour already. :lol: