HSOE Show 22: 9/3/10 - Chicago, IL

Julien
Whee Wan

HSOE Show 22: 9/3/10 - Chicago, IL

Post by Julien »

Discussions, reviews, live-updates, meet-ups, etc!

http://www.kissfaq.com/KissFAQ-wiki/ind ... e_-_090310

Details
First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre, Chicago, IL
Promoter: Live Nation
Opening Act(s): Lovehammers, The Envy, The Academy Is
Attendance: ? / 28,630 (MAX)

"Hottest Show On Earth" set lists will be archived HERE

Full song performance stats HERE
Last edited by Julien on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gappvembe
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by gappvembe »

Going!
topdog
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by topdog »

Am very excited for the show. My wife and I got the meet and greet package and the seats are second row center stage for the show. Have been wanting to do the meet and greet for several years to say the least am estatic it is only a few days away!! I have not been to this venue. Any suggestions or about what to do or not to do? We are driving in from Iowa and going to spend the afternoon before the show in the area. Any recomendatations on eating establishments etc? I am planning to write a full review of the show and the meet and greet experience. I hope it is a memorable one.
necronomicon

Post by necronomicon »

cwr18 and I are meeting preshow.

do I have to buy lawnseats in advance or can I just roll in and purchase at this venue?
chadb2448
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by chadb2448 »

You can walk up. Judging by Ticketmaster, there is a healthy amount of seats in the 200 sections.
cwr18

Post by cwr18 »

necronomicon wrote:cwr18 and I are meeting preshow.

do I have to buy lawnseats in advance or can I just roll in and purchase at this venue?
Looking forward to it, bro. :)
Mercyful Mike
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Mercyful Mike »

See you all there!
alivecatman
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by alivecatman »

I'll be there. 2nd row centerish. Come say hi I'll be in full costume.
Mercyful Mike
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Mercyful Mike »

Come say "Hi" to us as well. We have the full Live Nation VIP treatment: backstage passes, green room passes, a limo to and from, $500 in Live Nation cash, and we'll be sitting in the box seats inside the soundboard area. Let's take some KISSfaq pictures together!
ms
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!

Post by ms »

chadb2448 wrote:You can walk up. Judging by Ticketmaster, there is a healthy amount of seats in the 200 sections.
Judging by LiveNation the place is about 30-40% sold. Walk ups will have no problem. I may take my kids if prices drop.
ds9resident
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by ds9resident »

Can't wait....See ya all there.......I'll be in Section 101 with my wife.....Come and say hey!!!!!!
cwr18

Post by cwr18 »

alivecatman wrote:I'll be there. 2nd row centerish. Come say hi I'll be in full costume.
We'll find you guys!

:)
KANEfreak69
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by KANEfreak69 »

Ill be there row 2 seats 1 & 2
cwr18

Post by cwr18 »

here at gig. With brother and sister in law and lovely wife. Awaiting necronimicon and Roxy. Quite cold. Folks still showing up!
parasitestudios
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by parasitestudios »

I would describe attendance as...spotty. The Academy is.....awful.
cwr18

Post by cwr18 »

Same setlist. Awesome show. More later
Last edited by cwr18 on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
CStomp1

Post by CStomp1 »

parasitestudios wrote:I would describe attendance as...spotty. The Academy is.....awful.
I'd have to disagree. I think the walk up was strong, and it ended up being 17,000+ if I'm doiing my math correctly based on the Wounded Warriors check. Very healthy crowd on a chilly night.

Speaking of Wounded Warriors, a Chicago based company donated $36K to the cause, so there were two checks presented tonight.

Just a super show. It amazes me how these guys keep getting better and better. Musically tight as can be. The Sonic Boom songs all worked well for me (Say Yeah sounded the best IMO). Loved the Tommy/Eric solo spot. Beth got a huge response. At the end of the song, Gene was firing picks at Eric.

The pyro in this show is amazing with the most spectacular and over the top finale for RARAN the guys have ever done.

My 18 year old son went with me. He's seen KISS a number of times, since I first took him to a Reunion Tour show when he was 4. He's in his own band now and is just in awe at KISS on many levels. We had a great time and really, what else matters?
kissthat
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Post by kissthat »

CStomp1 wrote:
parasitestudios wrote:I would describe attendance as...spotty. The Academy is.....awful.
I'd have to disagree. I think the walk up was strong, and it ended up being 17,000+ if I'm doiing my math correctly based on the Wounded Warriors check. Very healthy crowd on a chilly night.

Speaking of Wounded Warriors, a Chicago based company donated $36K to the cause, so there were two checks presented tonight.

Just a super show. It amazes me how these guys keep getting better and better. Musically tight as can be. The Sonic Boom songs all worked well for me (Say Yeah sounded the best IMO). Loved the Tommy/Eric solo spot. Beth got a huge response. At the end of the song, Gene was firing picks at Eric.

The pyro in this show is amazing with the most spectacular and over the top finale for RARAN the guys have ever done.

My 18 year old son went with me. He's seen KISS a number of times, since I first took him to a Reunion Tour show when he was 4. He's in his own band now and is just in awe at KISS on many levels. We had a great time and really, what else matters?
Thanks - some have tried to say that other donations are added to nightly check.

0BzGRkDFwwA

aJi1avnswMg
Last edited by kissthat on Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

CStomp1 wrote:

Crowd was around 8,000. Tinley Park shows never draw well. 3rd biggest city in the country, but it's the worst shed in the country.
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

Here's last night's photo of the Wounded Warriors check at KISS' Tinley Park, IL show. To date, KISS has raised $312,668.00 for the CSRA Wounded Warriors Care Project on the Hottest Show On Earth tour!

KISS is donating one dollar from every admission sold throughout the Hottest Show On Earth Tour to the CSRA Wounded Warriors Care Project.

In addition to the KISS check, local Chicago company Windy City Wire donated $36,122.00 to help out the troops!

$312,668.00 new total
17,458 added
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ds9resident
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by ds9resident »

I will say it again, the show was ABSOFREKINLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!! Totally blew the last 2 shows I've seen (PC & FW) away.....They were great, as only Kiss can be great......
CStomp1

Post by CStomp1 »

Tymaster wrote:
CStomp1 wrote:

Crowd was around 8,000. Tinley Park shows never draw well. 3rd biggest city in the country, but it's the worst shed in the country.
I know you have inside sources, but I again disagree. The pavilion area seats 8,000 and was almost packed to capacity, and the lawn area had a ton of people. Many more than I've ever seen for a KISS show there.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

CStomp1 wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
CStomp1 wrote:

I know you have inside sources, but I again disagree. The pavilion area seats 8,000 and was almost packed to capacity, and the lawn area had a ton of people. Many more than I've ever seen for a KISS show there.
Around 8,000 paid. With the papering and free kiddies in Chicagoland it's hard to tell how many were actually there. Although every ticket should be scanned free or otherwise. It's very hard to gauge a crowd by eye sight. I've been to hundreds of shows and was shocked when I read the box score. Shows where I could barely walk through the lawn to make my way to the pavilion at a 20,000 seater turned out to be crowds of 7-8k. Shows that seemed dead and empty actually had 18+. So many variables: Your angle to the crowd relative to how they are "spread" throughout the lawn, crowd reaction (an energitc 8,000 is better than a lethargic 20,000). 8,000 at Tinley when they played United less than a year ago is not a bad draw at all. Tinley sucks.
dursin

Post by dursin »

Tymaster wrote:
CStomp1 wrote:

Agree on it being the worst shed in the country. I typically fly up to Chicago for Kiss concerts since I have family there, but after the 2004 RTN show, I decided it was the last time I'd ever do it if they were playing in that shit hole. Was a really great show at the United Center last year though! :)
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

dursin wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
CStomp1 wrote:

Agree on it being the worst shed in the country. I typically fly up to Chicago for Kiss concerts since I have family there, but after the 2004 RTN show, I decided it was the last time I'd ever do it if they were playing in that shit hole. Was a really great show at the United Center last year though! :)
Makes me miss the days when KISS were 95% arena's strictly. When seeing KISS outside was an "event," not the norm. It's been 10 years this month since I last saw KISS in an arena. Every show since then has been outside.
CStomp1

Post by CStomp1 »

dursin wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
CStomp1 wrote:

I've been to Alpine Valley and the Marcus Amphitheatre in Wisconsin, but it's hard for me to say if those facilities are so much better than Tinley Park's. I always go for up front seats, so I don't know how the different lawn views compare, the sound is in the back, etc. I will say some of the 200 level seats are pathetic in Tinley Park as the venue has giant poles that create many obstructed view seats. Last night I was 10th row center, so the crappiness of the venue really has no impact for me.

Again, I scoped out the crowd just prior to KISS taking the stage, and it was definitely KISS' largest attendance at that venue. Who paid or didn't pay, I have no clue. The box office had very long lines before the show, so I have to believe the walk up business was very good.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

CStomp1 wrote:
dursin wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
CStomp1 wrote:

I've been to Alpine Valley and the Marcus Amphitheatre in Wisconsin, but it's hard for me to say if those facilities are so much better than Tinley Park's. I always go for up front seats, so I don't know how the different lawn views compare, the sound is in the back, etc. I will say some of the 200 level seats are pathetic in Tinley Park as the venue has giant poles that create many obstructed view seats. Last night I was 10th row center, so the crappiness of the venue really has no impact for me.

Again, I scoped out the crowd just prior to KISS taking the stage, and it was definitely KISS' largest attendance at that venue. Who paid or didn't pay, I have no clue. The box office had very long lines before the show, so I have to believe the walk up business was very good.
No one's trying to argue. KISS did very well. I don't understand the mentality of people who think they have to justify the validity of a show by saying "there were x amount of people there with me last night, blah, blah, blah." A lot of us have some incredible memories of show's in the 80's and 90's that had sparse crowds (even HITS had off nights, the Cincy show BOMBED even though every other Ohio show sold out for instance) and those shows were just as good if not better than some of the sold shows in the late 90's - '00.
ssik

Post by ssik »

CStomp1 wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
CStomp1 wrote:

I know you have inside sources.
no. he doesn't.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

ssik wrote:
CStomp1 wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
CStomp1 wrote:

I know you have inside sources.
no. he doesn't.
How badly did you fail basic English? A sentence begins with a capitalized letter. It also contains a subject and a predicate. You are a toolshed. "You," was the subject of that sentence. "Are a toolshed," was the predicate. The only source I need to know that you have the IQ of a small salad bar, are your posts.
artinis1
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by artinis1 »

from nick,

i am one of those kiss guys that worshipts the original 4, saw the reunion tour and all others from 96 to 01 about 10 times, that being said the show last night in chicago was incredible, being in the 6th row didn't hurt, but the guys were having a blast, paul sounded very good and tommy and eric were great, yes i would like them to play some different songs, but, never seeing this lineup before, they made sure i will never miss a kiss show in chicago again, just a great fun time, ordered the live cds through the website, alot of people at the show were complaining about the usb from past shows, by the way my 14 year old son, who is not the biggest fan, and has seen U2, van halen, bon jovi, stone temple pilots with me, thought it was the greatest thing he has ever seen, still love the original 4 but reality has finally set in for me
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

artinis1 wrote:from nick,

i am one of those kiss guys that worshipts the original 4, saw the reunion tour and all others from 96 to 01 about 10 times, that being said the show last night in chicago was incredible, being in the 6th row didn't hurt, but the guys were having a blast, paul sounded very good and tommy and eric were great, yes i would like them to play some different songs, but, never seeing this lineup before, they made sure i will never miss a kiss show in chicago again, just a great fun time, ordered the live cds through the website, alot of people at the show were complaining about the usb from past shows, by the way my 14 year old son, who is not the biggest fan, and has seen U2, van halen, bon jovi, stone temple pilots with me, thought it was the greatest thing he has ever seen, still love the original 4 but reality has finally set in for me
Thanks- nice to hear from someone that was there. :thumleft:
Last edited by kissthat on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
cwr18

Post by cwr18 »

As a first timer there, felt venue fine. Massive. Looked packed but what do I know? Was able to meet Rich and Andrew from Mr. Speed. Thanks for the pics guys! Hope your eyes are okay Andrew. Some pyro stuff blew into our section and a bunch of fans got flecks of material in the eyes! Also got to meet the talented Necronomicon and the the equally talented Roxy Swain. Loved the whole vibe!
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

cwr18 wrote:As a first timer there, felt venue fine. Massive. Looked packed but what do I know? Was able to meet Rich and Andrew from Mr. Speed. Thanks for the pics guys! Hope your eyes are okay Andrew. Some pyro stuff blew into our section and a bunch of fans got flecks of material in the eyes! Also got to meet the talented Necronomicon and the the equally talented Roxy Swain. Loved the whole vibe!

CStomp1

Post by CStomp1 »

kissthat wrote:
cwr18 wrote:As a first timer there, felt venue fine. Massive. Looked packed but what do I know? Was able to meet Rich and Andrew from Mr. Speed. Thanks for the pics guys! Hope your eyes are okay Andrew. Some pyro stuff blew into our section and a bunch of fans got flecks of material in the eyes! Also got to meet the talented Necronomicon and the the equally talented Roxy Swain. Loved the whole vibe!

Hey, I was there too! :lol:

As I said in other posts, the show was superb. This really was a KISS show on steroids. The pyro seems to be getting more unique with each tour as they work in various colors. The finale was beyond insane. I could see the military vets KISS invites out going through flashbacks given the bombs that go off to close the show.

For me, Eric continues to be the MVP. I think some people wanted to label him as a having no soul and almost having a cookie cutter style of drumming, but he's so interesting to watch how he colors the tunes with his playing, and his singing adds a lot.

There was a guy up front decked out as Gene. Make-up job wasn't the greatest (which I guess matches the real thing these days :lol: ), but his outfit was a spot on Destroyer version. At the end of the show, Gene wiped his brow with a towel, came over to the guy, and made sure he received it. High fives all around - cool moment.

Tymaster - I wasn't arguing about the attendance. Just pointing out I was there and have a pretty good eye for these things. You're right, there have been some great shows through the years with sparse crowds, but I prefer a big rowdy crowd the band can play off of. Must suck to look out and see tons of empty seats ala the LIU tour in Chicago. It was embarassing. I prefer they not experience any such moments, but that's me.
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

CStomp1 wrote:
kissthat wrote:

As I said in other posts, the show was superb. This really was a KISS show on steroids. The pyro seems to be getting more unique with each tour as they work in various colors. The finale was beyond insane. I could see the military vets KISS invites out going through flashbacks given the bombs that go off to close the show.

For me, Eric continues to be the MVP. I think some people wanted to label him as a having no soul and almost having a cookie cutter style of drumming, but he's so interesting to watch how he colors the tunes with his playing, and his singing adds a lot.

There was a guy up front decked out as Gene. Make-up job wasn't the greatest (which I guess matches the real thing these days :lol: ), but his outfit was a spot on Destroyer version. At the end of the show, Gene wiped his brow with a towel, came over to the guy, and made sure he received it. High fives all around - cool moment.

Tymaster - I wasn't arguing about the attendance. Just pointing out I was there and have a pretty good eye for these things. You're right, there have been some great shows through the years with sparse crowds, but I prefer a big rowdy crowd the band can play off of. Must suck to look out and see tons of empty seats ala the LIU tour in Chicago. It was embarassing. I prefer they not experience any such moments, but that's me.

:thumleft: Thanks.
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

CStomp1 wrote:
kissthat wrote:

I didn't mean to insinuate that you were being argumentative. However, some seem to think that attendance is indicative of quality. I want KISS to do great. However, KISS are pro's. I've seen KISS play to around 2-3K (Cincy 1990) and I've seen them play to over 20k. Paul and Gene treated both crowds as equal. Once the show starts I have no need to look behind me and count empty seats versus filled seats. Also, the haters love to point at attendance. If KISS did 8,000 at Tinley, that's better than 99% of the artists that are on the road in 2010. Fact. That's all I was saying. My friend at LN in Texas said as of 7pm last night 7,000 tix were sold as per his info btw.
ssik

Post by ssik »

Tymaster wrote:
How badly did you fail basic English? A sentence begins with a capitalized letter. It also contains a subject and a predicate. You are a toolshed. "You," was the subject of that sentence. "Are a toolshed," was the predicate. The only source I need to know that you have the IQ of a small salad bar, are your posts.
...and you're ok with the grammar in your last sentence???

:roll:
chadb2448
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by chadb2448 »

There were definitely more than 8,000 there. Don't know how many were paid, but there were lots of bodies there to see Kiss.

I will say, that the traffic was a BREEZE!! I was in the 103 section in the middle of row Z and stuck behind some slow pokes. I jogged to the car and didn't have to wait on a soul. First time ever. I was back at the hotel in 12 minutes.
stevensime
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!

Post by stevensime »

There must have been a huge walk up because, from my angle, most of the pavilion if not all was filled and a decent amount of the lawn. There were definitely more than 8,000 people there.
necronomicon

Post by necronomicon »

review is coming...

the best KISS show I've ever seen...
vdojaq
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by vdojaq »

I was there, 12th row , in front of Gene. Next to the Reunion tour, that was hands down the best make-up show I have seen since 1996. Paul & Gene were on fire!. They genuinely seemed in goods spirits, playful, and moving well! Gene sounded awesome, Paul had his rough patches, but nothing of the "Paul's voice is shot". But let me get to what is driving this band, that is Eric Singer. This 50 year old drummer plays, jumps around, and sings like a guy half his age. I love Eric Carr & Peter Criss, but this guy is just fantastic. If you asked me about him in 1993, I would have said he was a weasel. Second driving force is Tommy, yes Tommy. His stage presence is last to compared to the other 3, but his back up vocals keep Paul and Gene's shortcomings under wraps. Seriously, next time you hear MDD, Say Yeah, and I am an Animal live, take a good listen to the vocals and the voice that comes through is Tommy. Eric's back up vocals are the saviour of C.C.N. and IWMFLY. This version of Beth is the way it should have been done since Destroyer. I still think Tommy should be doing WLS, but I have NO issue with this version of Beth.

This version of KISS is tight, exciting, and fun to watch. Yeah Gene & Paul have slowed, Gene more so than Paul, but they still put on one hell of a concert. One that only KISS could perform.

There were much more than 8,000 in that place last night. Biggest Kiss crowd in Tinley since the HITS tour, maybe larger. Blew the RTN & Farewell shows there out of the water.
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

vdojaq wrote:I was there, 12th row , in front of Gene. Next to the Reunion tour, that was hands down the best make-up show I have seen since 1996. Paul & Gene were on fire!. They genuinely seemed in goods spirits, playful, and moving well! Gene sounded awesome, Paul had his rough patches, but nothing of the "Paul's voice is shot". But let me get to what is driving this band, that is Eric Singer. This 50 year old drummer plays, jumps around, and sings like a guy half his age. I love Eric Carr & Peter Criss, but this guy is just fantastic. If you asked me about him in 1993, I would have said he was a weasel. Second driving force is Tommy, yes Tommy. His stage presence is last to compared to the other 3, but his back up vocals keep Paul and Gene's shortcomings under wraps. Seriously, next time you hear MDD, Say Yeah, and I am an Animal live, take a good listen to the vocals and the voice that comes through is Tommy. Eric's back up vocals are the saviour of C.C.N. and IWMFLY. This version of Beth is the way it should have been done since Destroyer. I still think Tommy should be doing WLS, but I have NO issue with this version of Beth.

This version of KISS is tight, exciting, and fun to watch. Yeah Gene & Paul have slowed, Gene more so than Paul, but they still put on one hell of a concert. One that only KISS could perform.

There were much more than 8,000 in that place last night. Biggest Kiss crowd in Tinley since the HITS tour, maybe larger. Blew the RTN & Farewell shows there out of the water.
Thanks-love to hear from people that were there.Glad you enjoyed it. :thumleft:
drgbootz

Post by drgbootz »

The clips I have watched show the band is pumped and Paul is on fire, crowd sounds pumped too.
scottkfan1

Post by scottkfan1 »

Tymaster wrote:
CStomp1 wrote:
Tymaster wrote:
CStomp1 wrote:

Around 8,000 paid. With the papering and free kiddies in Chicagoland it's hard to tell how many were actually there. Although every ticket should be scanned free or otherwise. It's very hard to gauge a crowd by eye sight. I've been to hundreds of shows and was shocked when I read the box score. Shows where I could barely walk through the lawn to make my way to the pavilion at a 20,000 seater turned out to be crowds of 7-8k. Shows that seemed dead and empty actually had 18+. So many variables: Your angle to the crowd relative to how they are "spread" throughout the lawn, crowd reaction (an energitc 8,000 is better than a lethargic 20,000). 8,000 at Tinley when they played United less than a year ago is not a bad draw at all. Tinley sucks.
great posts ty its true its hard to tell and i would not go by the wounded warriors check..the pollstar numbers will come out..kiss is doing very well that we know..8000 paid is a nice crowd they were here less then 8 months ago..
scottkfan1

Post by scottkfan1 »

vdojaq wrote:I was there, 12th row , in front of Gene. Next to the Reunion tour, that was hands down the best make-up show I have seen since 1996. Paul & Gene were on fire!. They genuinely seemed in goods spirits, playful, and moving well! Gene sounded awesome, Paul had his rough patches, but nothing of the "Paul's voice is shot". But let me get to what is driving this band, that is Eric Singer. This 50 year old drummer plays, jumps around, and sings like a guy half his age. I love Eric Carr & Peter Criss, but this guy is just fantastic. If you asked me about him in 1993, I would have said he was a weasel. Second driving force is Tommy, yes Tommy. His stage presence is last to compared to the other 3, but his back up vocals keep Paul and Gene's shortcomings under wraps. Seriously, next time you hear MDD, Say Yeah, and I am an Animal live, take a good listen to the vocals and the voice that comes through is Tommy. Eric's back up vocals are the saviour of C.C.N. and IWMFLY. This version of Beth is the way it should have been done since Destroyer. I still think Tommy should be doing WLS, but I have NO issue with this version of Beth.

ty was saying maybee 8000 paid the free kids dont get counted..so there may have been 13,000 total but its paid tickets that get reported..
drgbootz

Post by drgbootz »

Some great clips:

Modern Day Delilah

Detroit Rock City

Cold Gin, classic moves from Paul

The Phantom of the Park

Post by The Phantom of the Park »

Great clips, indeed.

MDD is such a kick-ass opener. 8)
CStomp1

Post by CStomp1 »

Pretty much perfectly sums things up Homey! :lol:

I have said this in other posts and will continue to say it - Eric is the MVP right now. Fantastic playing, which brings him out of his stool many times. Great vocals. The guy is functioning as the true engine of the band.

As I also mentioned, way more than 8K on hand last night. I was at that HITS show in 1990 (which also happened to be the second ever show in that venue - Cher was the first). I recall the pavilion being packed but little or no people up on the lawn. This show the pavilion was jammed and there were tons out on the lawn. We'll see what the official numbers eventually show. It could very possibly be the largest attended single KISS show in Chicago since the arenas typically have held in the 15,000 range tops.

Loved the set list. If I had it my way, I'd probably swap out I'm An Animal for another Gene tune from SB and would rotate out a couple Alive! era songs and bring back some Alive II era songs, but otherwise it's pretty strong.

Regardless, anyone who saw this show can understand why the band is currently in such a positive mindset and ready to carry on. Two hours and 20 minutes on stage - pretty damn good for any band let alone veterans who work as hard as they do.
cwr18

Post by cwr18 »

necronomicon wrote:review is coming...

kissthat

Post by kissthat »

cwr18 wrote:
necronomicon wrote:review is coming...

Glad you both had a great time. :thumleft: