HSOE Show 19: 8/29/10 - Raleigh, NC

Admin
Prattish Pontificator

HSOE Show 19: 8/29/10 - Raleigh, NC

Post by Admin »

Discussions, reviews, live-updates, meet-ups, etc!

http://www.kissfaq.com/KissFAQ-wiki/ind ... e_-_082910

Details
Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek, Raleigh, NC
Promoter: Live Nation
Opening Act(s): Airiel Down, The Envy, The Academy Is
Attendance: ? / 20,000 (Max)

"Hottest Show On Earth" set lists will be archived HERE

Full song performance stats HERE
Last edited by Admin on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
HankHabanero
Banned

Post by HankHabanero »

About what time has KISS been hitting the stage on this tour with those bands? I'm assuming they wait until dark in the sheds, right?
mikeenc
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by mikeenc »

8:45 PM on the dot.
HankHabanero
Banned

Post by HankHabanero »

mikeenc wrote:8:45 PM on the dot.

Thanks!
kissthat
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissthat »

KISS drew 10,385 in 2000 on Farewell tour and 18,000 in 2003 with Aerosmith.Looking to see how this years numbers compare.

new check total $267,957

Attendance added - 16,213
Last edited by kissthat on Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
TRIOdevil
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by TRIOdevil »

So, any word on the Raleigh show? How was the performance? Did the band have another good turnout?
mikeenc

Post by mikeenc »

The Raleigh show was fantastic...the band were on fire and sounded great. Over 16,000 in attendance last night. No surprises as far as the set list, etc. but you can clearly see they are having a blast. Everyone was in good spirits both before and during the show. This is the happiest I've seen the band since the Revenge era, and it's just infectious...plus watching the kids in the crowd just going insane is so much fun.

We got to do a picture with the group last night and, despite the many times I've met them and been around them, I turned into a six year-old when I was up there. What a great experience that was the icing on the cake of seeing two great shows in two nights.

Every time you see KISS now, it's hard to know if it will be the last time or not, but I certainly hope I get to see many more shows if they are as fun and exciting as this weekend's were.
drgbootz
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by drgbootz »

mikeenc wrote:The Raleigh show was fantastic...the band were on fire and sounded great. Over 16,000 in attendance last night. No surprises as far as the set list, etc. but you can clearly see they are having a blast. Everyone was in good spirits both before and during the show. This is the happiest I've seen the band since the Revenge era, and it's just infectious...plus watching the kids in the crowd just going insane is so much fun.

We got to do a picture with the group last night and, despite the many times I've met them and been around them, I turned into a six year-old when I was up there. What a great experience that was the icing on the cake of seeing two great shows in two nights.

Every time you see KISS now, it's hard to know if it will be the last time or not, but I certainly hope I get to see many more shows if they are as fun and exciting as this weekend's were.
Excellent, great to hear you had such a good time!
cwr18

Post by cwr18 »

mikeenc wrote:The Raleigh show was fantastic...the band were on fire and sounded great. Over 16,000 in attendance last night. No surprises as far as the set list, etc. but you can clearly see they are having a blast. Everyone was in good spirits both before and during the show. This is the happiest I've seen the band since the Revenge era, and it's just infectious...plus watching the kids in the crowd just going insane is so much fun.

Thank you for this. Awesome review. :)
jonsey366
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by jonsey366 »

I removed my post because now my wife and I are being required to prove we attend Kiss shows if we aren't seen by the self appointed Kiss police.
Last edited by jonsey366 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
jonsey366
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by jonsey366 »

pic didn't post...