"Hottest Show On Earth" Tour Attendance...

nightwingken
Might as well be the Admin!
Might as well be the Admin!
Location: Celebrating 12 years whining.Complaining since 2001.

Post by nightwingken »

aceshigh wrote:
This is getting old. :roll:
aw...you love it.
kissthat
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Post by kissthat »

Admin wrote:KISS, The Academy Is...
Hersheypark Stadium
Hershey, Pa.
July 31, 2010
$429,831
6,961 / 12,674
1 /
$131, $45.50
Live Nation

Tickets were $45.50, $75.50 and $131 -Why weren't the $75 tickets reported,just the $131 and $45?? Did they not sell a single $75 ticket?
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

Wounded Warriors check at KISS' Atlanta, GA show. To date, KISS has raised $282,704.00 for the CSRA Wounded Warriors Care Project on the Hottest Show On Earth tour!

KISS is donating one dollar from every admission sold throughout the Hottest Show On Earth Tour to the CSRA Wounded Warriors Care Project.

282,704.00 new total-30,960 added to total since Charlotte(Raleigh & Atlanta)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Julien
Whee Wan

Post by Julien »

kissthat wrote:282,704.00 new total-30,960 added to total since Charlotte(Raleigh & Atlanta)
Raleigh numbers on page 1 of the thread...
cwr18
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by cwr18 »

gshaller wrote:
aceshigh wrote:
MrBlackwell wrote:
Admin wrote:It'll be interesting to compare how KISS' tour works out in the current market. Iron Maiden, who completed their 23 date "Final Frontier" tour (for which I have 22 stats excluding the two festival dates) grossed $14,248,528 with 269,008 of 399,324 tickets sold. Or 67.37% with an average audience of 12228. I don't think these numbers will change substantially if I get the Saskatoon data. They have a similar stage production (sans Paul's mid-floor mini stage) and diehard/casual following...
2 more shows and those maiden numbers will be history (and we are not counting the real draw)

KISS are doooooomed (sorry I 've had to say that ) :twisted:

Yeah. Totally.

Well, maybe you can spice up the place by posting pictures of 2 completely different venues, neither of which resembles the other, and accusing KISS of lying. :wink:
:)
ColdGin
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by ColdGin »

I would like to see the HISTORIC Kiss picture in the Parking lot in Europe...can someone post it... :lol:
MrBlackwell
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by MrBlackwell »

ColdGin wrote:I would like to see the HISTORIC Kiss picture in the Parking lot in Europe...can someone post it... :lol:
out of topic
The Phantom of the Park

Post by The Phantom of the Park »

ColdGin wrote:I would like to see the HISTORIC Kiss picture in the Parking lot in Europe...can someone post it... :lol:
Translation: "Overall, KISS is doing very well lately. I need to deflect attention from that"
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

New Milwaukee total $295,230
12,526 added to total-

Wounded Warriors check at KISS' Milwaukee, WI show. To date, KISS has raised $295,230.00 for the CSRA Wounded Warriors Care Project on the Hottest Show On Earth tour!

KISS is donating one dollar from every admission sold throughout the Hottest Show On Earth Tour to the CSRA Wounded Warriors Care Project.

rGnoYGm1qd4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CStomp1

Post by CStomp1 »

WW check was up to $312,000+ tonight in Chicago, so I think that puts the paid attendance at over 17,000 for the show.
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

Here's last night's photo of the Wounded Warriors check at KISS' Tinley Park, IL show. To date, KISS has raised $312,668.00 for the CSRA Wounded Warriors Care Project on the Hottest Show On Earth tour!

In addition to the KISS check, local Chicago company Windy City Wire donated $36,122.00 to help out the troops!

$312,668.00 new total
17,458 added
Homer Simpson

Post by Homer Simpson »

aceshigh wrote:
MrBlackwell wrote:
Admin wrote:It'll be interesting to compare how KISS' tour works out in the current market. Iron Maiden, who completed their 23 date "Final Frontier" tour (for which I have 22 stats excluding the two festival dates) grossed $14,248,528 with 269,008 of 399,324 tickets sold. Or 67.37% with an average audience of 12228. I don't think these numbers will change substantially if I get the Saskatoon data. They have a similar stage production (sans Paul's mid-floor mini stage) and diehard/casual following...
2 more shows and those maiden numbers will be history (and we are not counting the real draw)

Well it's a good thing you're here to provide us with some fresh material like Tommy bashing.
The Phantom of the Park

Post by The Phantom of the Park »

Homer Simpson wrote:
aceshigh wrote:
MrBlackwell wrote:

Well it's a good thing you're here to provide us with some fresh material like Tommy bashing.
:lol:
drgbootz

Re: HSOE Attendance so far?

Post by drgbootz »

Admin wrote: St. Paul - 27,565 (340,233) *That's what Paul said...
Does Paul mention this on the recording of the show? Seems a little unrealistic considering the venue capacity?
mrtruth2006
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Re: HSOE Attendance so far?

Post by mrtruth2006 »

drgbootz wrote:
Admin wrote: St. Paul - 27,565 (340,233) *That's what Paul said...
Does Paul mention this on the recording of the show? Seems a little unrealistic considering the venue capacity?
I think many of the numbers are off.
KISS Unmasked II
Banned
Banned

Post by KISS Unmasked II »

Oh come on !
It's pretty obvious that this was taken at a Jonas Bros concert and they just photo shopped the band on that stage !
:roll:
That's not even a real venue. It's a shopping mall !!!

mrtruth2006
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

13,032 at St. Paul, MN

Post by mrtruth2006 »

It looks like they played to 13,032 at the State Fair:

http://www.twincities.com/ci_15996570?s ... st_emailed
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

Wounded Warriors check from KISS' Minnesota State Fair show on Saturday. To date, KISS has raised $340,233.00 for the CSRA Wounded Warriors Care Project on the Hottest Show On Earth tour!

27,565 added to total.
aceshigh
Banned
Banned

Post by aceshigh »

gshaller wrote:
aceshigh wrote:
MrBlackwell wrote:

Yeah. Totally.

Well, maybe you can spice up the place by posting pictures of 2 completely different venues, neither of which resembles the other, and accusing KISS of lying. :wink:
Yes I have learned my lesson KISS would never lie to their fans :lol:
gshaller

Post by gshaller »

aceshigh wrote:
gshaller wrote:
aceshigh wrote:
MrBlackwell wrote:

Yeah. Totally.

Yes I have learned my lesson KISS would never lie to their fans :lol:
Did anyone say that KISS would never lie to their fans?
brianj1974
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by brianj1974 »

Toronto show, no cheque presented but packed, in the ballpark of 14,000.
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

Here's KISS onstage at the packed Molson Amphitheatre - last night in Toronto, Ontario!
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

Wounded Warriors check from KISS' Detroit-area show on Saturday. To date, KISS has raised $372,354.00 for the CSRA Wounded Warriors Care Project on the Hottest Show On Earth tour!

32,021 added to total
CStomp1

Post by CStomp1 »

Why does the attendance count that appears at the beginning of this thread omit Toronto when Ste. St. Marie is listed?
rockerslive
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by rockerslive »

brianj1974 wrote:Toronto show, no cheque presented but packed, in the ballpark of 14,000.
It was more like close to 16,000.
j2m1979

Post by j2m1979 »

Cleveland's Wounded Warrior total was 389,000...so added to Detroit's that would be 17,000 for Cleveland...not bad compared to last years total...
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

Houston 9/17/2010

hQgv0crL3Xs&feature=channel

donations up to $405,300

16,206 added

Wounded Warriors check from KISS' Houston show last night. To date, KISS has raised $405,308.00 for the CSRA Wounded Warriors Care Project on the Hottest Show On Earth tour!

scottkfan1

Post by scottkfan1 »

KISS ARE DOOOMED..
commedimus
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by commedimus »

scottkfan1 wrote:KISS ARE DOOOMED..
WOW! That never gets boring :roll: It's really beating a dead horse at this point. Kiss are doing well, great! I for one am happy, regardless of the reason. I could understand some smack talk initially as some people did call for Kiss not to do well. At this point, however, it just seems petty and childish.
Shane_Penney

Post by Shane_Penney »

commedimus wrote:
scottkfan1 wrote:KISS ARE DOOOMED..
WOW! That never gets boring :roll: It's really beating a dead horse at this point. Kiss are doing well, great! I for one am happy, regardless of the reason. I could understand some smack talk initially as some people did call for Kiss not to do well. At this point, however, it just seems petty and childish.
The original poster was looking for attention. It was a pathetic attempt, but an attempt nonetheless.

Consider this the attention deserved.

Be careful what you ask for.
Shane_Penney

Post by Shane_Penney »

KISS Unmasked II wrote:Oh come on !
It's pretty obvious that this was taken at a Jonas Bros concert and they just photo shopped the band on that stage !
:roll:
That's not even a real venue. It's a shopping mall !!!

I heard it was a crowd of mannequins photoshopped into the picture mixed with a crowd from 2000.

Look at the the ceiling for God sakes, isn't it obvious?
metalfuel

Post by metalfuel »

kissthat wrote:Wounded Warriors check from KISS' Detroit-area show on Saturday. To date, KISS has raised $372,354.00 for the CSRA Wounded Warriors Care Project on the Hottest Show On Earth tour!

32,021 added to total
32.021!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Compared to all the other turnouts Detroit still is THE rock city!
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

Wounded Warriors check from KISS' Dallas show Saturday night. To date, KISS has raised $425,582.00 for the CSRA Wounded Warriors Care Project on the Hottest Show On Earth tour!

20,274 added to total.
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

Wounded Warriors check from KISS' San Antonio show Sunday night. To date, KISS has raised $440,374.00 for the CSRA Wounded Warriors Care Project on the Hottest Show On Earth tour!

14,792 added to total
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

Wounded Warriors check from KISS' Sandy, Utah show last night. To date, KISS has raised $458,652.00 for the CSRA Wounded Warriors Care Project on the Hottest Show On Earth tour!

18,278 added to total
pallmall2

Post by pallmall2 »

Fan since 1975, I have seen KISS somewhere between 30-40 times since 76. This tour KICKED ASS! All four pistons firing.
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

Wounded Warriors check from KISS' Phoenix, AZ show last night. To date, KISS has raised $476,279.00 for the CSRA Wounded Warriors Care Project on the Hottest Show On Earth tour!

17,627 added
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

Final US report at Fontana is $501,018

24,748 added to total.

4XxxawWrkm8&feature=player_embedded
Last edited by kissthat on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
MrBlackwell

Post by MrBlackwell »

more than half a million viewers in a tour that was played during the week-ends this summer...

the legend's growing as the story goes
Ace The Plumber

Post by Ace The Plumber »

so the San Antonio attendance count was 14,792 then? a local reporter wrote 9,000. looking at the youtube IWMFLY san antonio clips showed more than 9,000 to me
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

Ace The Plumber wrote:so the San Antonio attendance count was 14,792 then? a local reporter wrote 9,000. looking at the youtube IWMFLY san antonio clips showed more than 9,000 to me
Read comments from people that were there=

http://www.mysanantonio.com/entertainme ... 56739.html

Wounded Warriors check from KISS' Fontana, CA show Saturday night. KISS raised $501,018.00 for the CSRA Wounded Warriors Care Project on the Hottest Show On Earth tour!
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

Here's KISS in front of the packed Teatro Banamex in Monterrey, Mexico on 9/28/2010
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

Here's KISS with the SOLD OUT Sports Palace crowd in Mexico City on 9/30/10.
Shockstar
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by Shockstar »

Who knows when will be official pollstar numbers?
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

Here's KISS with the second SOLD OUT Sports Palace crowd in Mexico City last night. Oct 1,2010
kissthat

Post by kissthat »

Here's KISS with the SOLD OUT crowd at Arena V.F.G. in Guadalajara, Mexico on Saturday night.October2,2010
kisskrazyjim
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!

Post by kisskrazyjim »

Kiss In Indy 2010
JCruz74
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by JCruz74 »

nice photos!