HSOE Show 5: 7/31/10 - Hershey Park

Admin
Prattish Pontificator

HSOE Show 5: 7/31/10 - Hershey Park

Post by Admin »

Discussions, reviews, live-updates, meet-ups, etc!

http://www.kissfaq.com/KissFAQ-wiki/ind ... e_-_073110

Details
Hershey, PA
Hershey Park Stadium
Promoter: Live Nation
Opening Act(s): The Feens, The Envy, The Academy Is
Attendance: ? / 30,000 (Max)
Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Man of a Thousand Aces
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by Man of a Thousand Aces »

Admittedly, I haven't seen the boys since the Farewell Tour at Hershey Park. Twenty-four hours before the show I haven't decided if I'm going to go. In my mind I know this could be the last time around for the boys. But I'm stuck on the fence. :roll:
kissthat
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissthat »

Man of a Thousand Aces wrote:Admittedly, I haven't seen the boys since the Farewell Tour at Hershey Park. Twenty-four hours before the show I haven't decided if I'm going to go. In my mind I know this could be the last time around for the boys. But I'm stuck on the fence. :roll:
Being you've waited this long,wait till tomorrow and tickets will be cheaper.
DarknessWillFall413
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by DarknessWillFall413 »

Man of a Thousand Aces wrote:Admittedly, I haven't seen the boys since the Farewell Tour at Hershey Park. Twenty-four hours before the show I haven't decided if I'm going to go. In my mind I know this could be the last time around for the boys. But I'm stuck on the fence. :roll:

You answered your own question, my friend.

There should be no "fence" this late in the game.

Go and enjoy yourself.
Just_Lee

Post by Just_Lee »

DarknessWillFall413 wrote:

You answered your own question, my friend.

There should be no "fence" this late in the game.

Go and enjoy yourself.

Agree. Enjoying yourself is what KISS is all about.
Man of a Thousand Aces

Post by Man of a Thousand Aces »

kissthat wrote:Being you've waited this long,wait till tomorrow and tickets will be cheaper.
So then, if I go, I should buy my ticket at the box office? I'm so out of touch!
sunday driver
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by sunday driver »

Wish I could go to this one since it's pretty much in my back yard, but a four week old little girl makes it impossible.

I hope everyone going has a great time.
DarknessWillFall413
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Man of a Thousand Aces wrote:
kissthat wrote:Being you've waited this long,wait till tomorrow and tickets will be cheaper.
So then, if I go, I should buy my ticket at the box office? I'm so out of touch!

Sure.

Single ticket last minute at Hershey = CLOSE.

:)
scottkfan1
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by scottkfan1 »

your gonna be close no matter what 13,500 tickets were put up for sale for this show
Paul_Stanley_Fangirl16
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by Paul_Stanley_Fangirl16 »

I thought The Academy Is.. was gonna be the only opening act...ugh looks like it's time to go to youtube to check out the other bands >>
FlamingYouth555
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!

Post by FlamingYouth555 »

probably just gonna skip the opening bands. i have no interest in seeing them. but it will be a fun night
Tymaster

Post by Tymaster »

FlamingYouth555 wrote:probably just gonna skip the opening bands. i have no interest in seeing them. but it will be a fun night
Although we were in no rush at all last night, we got there before The Academy Is... so, I gave 'em a shot. Ugh. And, I'm very, very open minded. I wound up wandering through the lawn (I do enjoy "people watching") and going to the concession area. Thankfully, their set was very short. They were on at 8, and KISS were on by 8:55.
headlong
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by headlong »

Tymaster wrote:
FlamingYouth555 wrote:probably just gonna skip the opening bands. i have no interest in seeing them. but it will be a fun night
Although we were in no rush at all last night, we got there before The Academy Is... so, I gave 'em a shot. Ugh. And, I'm very, very open minded. I wound up wandering through the lawn (I do enjoy "people watching") and going to the concession area. Thankfully, their set was very short. They were on at 8, and KISS were on by 8:55.
If possible would you please list the start and end times of all the bands.
I'm going to see them next Saturday and I need to let some friends know
what time we should meet. Thanks.
The Man
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by The Man »

Paul_Stanley_Fangirl16 wrote:I thought The Academy Is.. was gonna be the only opening act...ugh looks like it's time to go to youtube to check out the other bands >>
I qute enjoyed The Envy ... There song " fingers crossed" is a good tune
twdavis

Post by twdavis »

The Man wrote:
Paul_Stanley_Fangirl16 wrote:I thought The Academy Is.. was gonna be the only opening act...ugh looks like it's time to go to youtube to check out the other bands >>
I qute enjoyed The Envy ... There song " fingers crossed" is a good tune[/quote

I enjoyed em too.

Fingers Crossed was inspired by Gene, according to their frontman.
venomous
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by venomous »

uhh the envy,yay.or something.and the KISS show was,...??
DarknessWillFall413
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

headlong wrote: If possible would you please list the start and end times of all the bands.

The schedule usually reads that the first opener on by 6:30. KISS is on at 8:45.
KISSman24
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by KISSman24 »

I heard The Envy from the parking lot and they sounded better, IMO, than the Academy band that preceded KISS. Neither seemed like a great fit to open for KISS, though.

Is it me or did KISS seem like they were in a hurry to get through the set tonight. Paul kept his banter to an absolute minimum it seemed -- although thats not necessarily a bad thing. :P

Anyhow, maybe it was just me, but it just seemed like they were all business tonight. Still a good show and a fun time nonetheless. 8)
headlong
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by headlong »

headlong wrote: If possible would you please list the start and end times of all the bands.

The schedule usually reads that the first opener on by 6:30. KISS is on at 8:45.
Thanks. The curfew at the amphitheater that I'll be seeing them at next weekend is 11:00 p.m. They'll need to be on stage at 8:45 to get the entire 2 hour 15 minute show in.
DarknessWillFall413
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

headlong wrote:

Thanks. The curfew at the amphitheater that I'll be seeing them at next weekend is 11:00 p.m. They'll need to be on stage at 8:45 to get the entire 2 hour 15 minute show in.

You're welcome.

They were rushing the end of the set tonight as well. (They ended up going on around 9:50.)
headlong
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by headlong »

KISSman24 wrote:I heard The Envy from the parking lot and they sounded better, IMO, than the Academy band that preceded KISS. Neither seemed like a great fit to open for KISS, though.

Is it me or did KISS seem like they were in a hurry to get through the set tonight. Paul kept his banter to an absolute minimum it seemed -- although thats not necessarily a bad thing. :P

Anyhow, maybe it was just me, but it just seemed like they were all business tonight. Still a good show and a fun time nonetheless. 8)
From a review of a previous show someone stated that their show ran to 11:25, which is usually 25 minutes over curfew, which usually means overtime pay will need to be paid by the band. They could also be fined by the police for going over curfew.
headlong
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by headlong »

headlong wrote:

You're welcome.

They were rushing the end of the set tonight as well. (They ended up going on around 9:50.)
You mean 8:50, correct?

Did they finish at 11:00?

They'll get the start/stop times sorted out after a few shows.
Shane_Penney

Post by Shane_Penney »

If you believe the G&P give a dollar for every paid admission then last night there were almost 17,000 people there if you do the simple math.

I don't know if that seems right, but I just noticed the cheque on KISSONLINE.
scottkfan1

Post by scottkfan1 »

if kiss did 17,000 at hershey thats better then the promoters thought they would do..hershey had put up for sale aproox 13,500 tickets for kiss and if kiss was able to go over that amount thats a hell of a turnout almost what they did on the farewell tour if the number is correct..the jones brother are trying to sell aprox 19,000(according to pollstar) aval tickets at hershey they may not outdraw kiss would that be something..
kissthat
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissthat »

scottkfan1 wrote:if kiss did 17,000 at hershey thats better then the promoters thought they would do..hershey had put up for sale aproox 13,500 tickets for kiss and if kiss was able to go over that amount thats a hell of a turnout almost what they did on the farewell tour if the number is correct..the jones brother are trying to sell aprox 19,000(according to pollstar) aval tickets at hershey they may not outdraw kiss would that be something..
No what's funny-29,000 capacity,17,000 sold -what percentage is that.I thought this was going to be a bloodbath.KISS only sold 58% @ Hershey Stadium for the Farewell tour?
Last edited by kissthat on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spirit
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Spirit »

kissthat wrote:
scottkfan1 wrote:if kiss did 17,000 at hershey thats better then the promoters thought they would do..hershey had put up for sale aproox 13,500 tickets for kiss and if kiss was able to go over that amount thats a hell of a turnout almost what they did on the farewell tour if the number is correct..the jones brother are trying to sell aprox 19,000(according to pollstar) aval tickets at hershey they may not outdraw kiss would that be something..
No what funny-29,000 capacity,17,000 sold -what percentage is that.I thought this was going to be a bloodbath.KISS only sold 56% @ Hershey Stadium for the Farewell tour?
That is 58%.
kissthat
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissthat »

Spirit wrote:
kissthat wrote:
No what funny-29,000 capacity,17,000 sold -what percentage is that.I thought this was going to be a bloodbath.KISS only sold 56% @ Hershey Stadium for the Farewell tour?
That is 58%.
Thanks-I haven't finished my coffee this morning.
scottkfan1

Post by scottkfan1 »

kissthat wrote:
kiss did fantastic at hershey park on the farewll tour i think the grossed 1.5 million $$$.this is not 1977 anymore where you have to sell out to make money..you can make a killing selling 50% with ticket prices what they are..sellouts % of tickets sold mean nothing now..look at poison they make a nice living drawing 5000 each night
Admin
Prattish Pontificator

Post by Admin »

Previous KISS tour figures for Hershey Park:

2000 - 18,232 / 28,824 (63.25%)
2003 - 28,967 / 28,967 (100%)
2004 - 7,504 / 9,062 (82.81%)
dursin

Post by dursin »

Admin wrote:Previous KISS tour figures for Hershey Park:

What happened in 2004? Did they play the Hershey Park Parking Lot?
kissthat
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissthat »

dursin wrote:
Admin wrote:Previous KISS tour figures for Hershey Park:

What happened in 2004? Did they play the Hershey Park Parking Lot?

Yeah 2004-what happened,they must have played The Star Pavilion there at the stadium .And by all accounts Hershey holds close to 30,000 since it opened.Or are you using the max number of tickets put on sale??If so how many tickets were put on the market this year for Hershey?Thanks for the info.
DarknessWillFall413
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

headlong wrote: You mean 8:50, correct?

Did they finish at 11:00?

They'll get the start/stop times sorted out after a few shows.

Yes. Sorry about the typo. 8:50 start - wrapped up around 11.

They had roughly 9,000. (Was told by staff they sold 7,000 pre walk-up.)
They play Camden in less than a week and that eats up a lot of the
crowd for Hershey. (Plus Camden has a large lawn - no lawn at Hershey
and lowest ticket price was $40 bucks or so.)
kissthat
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissthat »

Here's a few photos of the Wounded Warriors check at KISS' Hershy Park show last night. KISS has raised $71,991.00 for the CSRA Wounded Warriors project over the first five shows of the tour.
Attachments
medium.jpg
medium.jpg (40.91 KiB) Viewed 6250 times
BeachJediSC
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by BeachJediSC »

Slice and dice the percentage all you want. 14,400 fans at a concert is a great crowd. Any band averaging 14,400 tickets per show does NOT need to hang it up, ESPECIALLY when this is the 2nd year in a row that they've toured the U.S. Those of us who still go see them enjoy the concerts.
smokingibbylpaul
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by smokingibbylpaul »

I was there last night.....Total was between 6,500 and 7,000.....The last time I saw them there with Aerosmith the place was mobbed!....When I got there and walked onto the field I was shocked at the lack of people in attendance....There was one floor section with chairs up front split into three......I guess about 20 rows deep...it took up about 1/4 of the floorspace....The rest of the floor turned into GA!......They used 3 sections of the tiers on each side closest to the stage and closed off the rest....Great show but attendance was very weak!
FlamingYouth555
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!

Post by FlamingYouth555 »

smokingibbylpaul wrote:I was there last night.....Total was between 6,500 and 7,000.....The last time I saw them there with Aerosmith the place was mobbed!....When I got there and walked onto the field I was shocked at the lack of people in attendance....There was one floor section with chairs up front split into three......I guess about 20 rows deep...it took up about 1/4 of the floorspace....The rest of the floor turned into GA!......They used 3 sections of the tiers on each side closest to the stage and closed off the rest....Great show but attendance was very weak!
yeah great show but the crowd was shit. nobody around me knew any of the songs. i sang every word. when i looked around everybody looked at me like i was crazy because i knew every song. officially the lamest crowd ever. hershey needs to learn how to rock like we do in charlotte nc. but besides that the show was amazing. (gene mixed up the verses of "I'm An Animal" ) :lol:
bcrox123
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by bcrox123 »

i had fun. pauls voice was little rough but it was sooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!
bcrox123
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by bcrox123 »

i agree i was up in the stands and no one was pumped at all. the crowqd sucked. i was the only one that knew all the songs. i guess if i was in the pit or on the floor it would have been differant.
FlamingYouth555 wrote:
smokingibbylpaul wrote:I was there last night.....Total was between 6,500 and 7,000.....The last time I saw them there with Aerosmith the place was mobbed!....When I got there and walked onto the field I was shocked at the lack of people in attendance....There was one floor section with chairs up front split into three......I guess about 20 rows deep...it took up about 1/4 of the floorspace....The rest of the floor turned into GA!......They used 3 sections of the tiers on each side closest to the stage and closed off the rest....Great show but attendance was very weak!
yeah great show but the crowd was shit. nobody around me knew any of the songs. i sang every word. when i looked around everybody looked at me like i was crazy because i knew every song. officially the lamest crowd ever. hershey needs to learn how to rock like we do in charlotte nc. but besides that the show was amazing. (gene mixed up the verses of "I'm An Animal" ) :lol:
infernalh
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by infernalh »

just a few comments about the Hershey show from my view. Alot of strange things stand out to me that im sure most dont even care to make note of. I make note. Im lame like that:

- it felt like forever before KISS took the stage. Some old chick in front of me didnt know jack shit about KISS and was asking me questions

- all of the opening bands sucked ass. That Academy band was whiney and looked like pussies. I dont know what KISS was thinking by having this set of idiots open for them. My nephew and i were in hell waiting.

- one of the opening bands had the fucking NERVE to cover Sweet's Fox On the Run. This was Blasphemy in my opinion.

- 4 idiots were dressed up like KISS and looked like shit. Regardless there were plenty of people lining up to get their pics taken with them. They looked worse than the Phantom of the Park doubles. I was waiting for them to start singing Rip and Destroy. I was lost in wonder as to why anyone was payiing any attention to these 4 stooges. My nephew and i theorized that if they had a KISS tribute band it would probably be called SHANDI.

- There was one Gene look alike that seemed to be the center of alot of people's attention. Once again i didnt see the point in it. I was disappointed to hear a few people in front of me saying how they werent sure if it was Gene or not. It was obviously not Gene.

- Some poor fat guy had to walk all the way to the top of the grandstand. I thought he was gonna kill over. Fuck security for even allowing him to take the stairs. Im talkin like 450lbs here. Hey i aint bashin fat people folks. Hershey is a fat town. I myself am that of the fatness. 8)

- I think my nephew and i and one other guy had the longest hair in the whole godamn stadium. Some might think thats a pointless thing to say but to me its not. Rocker guys dont look like rockers anymore. They look like pussywhipped dads who get drunk,watch baseball, and make skidmarks in their undies. I guess KISS really does mean american pie, the wife and kids, and patriotism to alot of people(regarding an article i read this morning about KISS). Rock N Roll All Nite and then pray about it on Sunday morning.

- Finally KISS took the stage and they were amazing. Hearing them do Crazy Nights was great. I thought Pauls voice was like a 7 out of 10 which is good considering the touring theyve been doing over the last year. Gene's blood spitting is still very ominous to me. There was a point when he was flying they showed a shot of his face on the large screens and it looked very grim to me. It took me back to the old days. It was a delightfully frightful moment for me.

- Unlike some fans i must say i love Tommy and Eric. They did very good and getting to see Eric do Beth was a cool thing for me. I know some KISS fans think it should be left for Peter only but i think Eric earned it. He had some big boots to fill and he filled them quite well.

-The crowd where i was(in the stands) were dead. I felt like not many people around me were feeling the magic of KISS or even knew what the magic was.

-The ONLY thing that i did not like about the show was the whole GOD and pledge to the flag shit. Yes its great they raised all of this money but God didnt give Rock N Roll to me. Sing the song if you have to but dont talk to me about praying and the troops. HOWEVER this seemed to make the Hershey fans happy which didnt suprise me. Fuck that shit. KISS scared religious people at one time. No offense to any religious people here but KISS needs to drop that shit regardless of what they or their fans believe.

- Oh and a bunch of idiots thought the end of the show was before the encore. A bunch of people left.

Hey i had a great time at this show but i dont think Hershey is a KISS town. It just had a boring old fart feeling to it. Somehow i think KISS felt that vibe. I think Hershey disappointed KISS.

Sorry for my shitty spelling and punctuation. :oops:
kissthat
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by kissthat »

KISS MELTS HERSHEY CROWD
August 02, 2010

Apparently rock music and face paint have no age restrictions.

KISS, the aging rock group with cartoonish face paint, explosive pyrotechnic shows and hard-hitting, feel-good classics, melted another crowd Saturday night in the latest installment of The Hottest Show on Earth Tour at Hersheypark Stadium in Hershey, next to the chocolatiest place on Earth.

KISS might be growing older, but its fans are only getting younger.

After 35 years together, KISS is offering a little something for everybody, from kids and parents wearing matching caked-on face paint to long-time fans wanting to rock and roll all night and party every day to women in revealing outfits looking to get noticed by one of rock's all-time memorable legends.

Gene Simmons and Paul Stanley, along with Eric Singer on drums and Tommy Thayer on guitar, played only a few of their newer hits in Saturday's two-hour-plus show, which heavily featured timeless classics, ending with everyone's favorite "Rock and Roll All Night."

Fathers raised their kids onto their shoulders and teenagers danced along with their parents and, in some cases, grandparents, for the ending number, as a confetti snowstorm blew into the crowd. If the ear-splitting explosions during the show weren't enough, the concert ended with one more fireworks display to light up the night.

As the opening acts played, children, many wearing earplugs, ran around the stadium with their friends, posing for pictures with Gene Simmons look-alikes and sticking out their tongues to mimic him. Many of the children say they were drawn to KISS, either by their parents or by playing video games "Rock Band" and "Guitar Hero," which feature some of the band's music.

KISS's opening number was a relatively new hit "Modern Day Delilah," from the band's latest album, "Sonic Boom."

After that, the crowd was quickly jolted into a frenzy.

With explosions, flames and smoke shooting up all around, the band performed one classic after another, starting with "Cold Gin."

Throughout the show Stanley sweet-talked the crowd, telling them to "Kiss on me, Hershey, Pennsylvania," and then flying over the crowd on a zip line as he performed, "I was Made for Loving You."

Simmons, was his usual tongue-wagging self, spewing blood to the crowd's delight.

And even though the band was missing fan favorites Ace Frehley on guitar and Peter Criss on drums, the show went on with Thayer making his guitar smoke and fly, ala Frehley, and Singer performing "Beth," made famous by Criss.

The performance also featured the "longest encore you ever heard," as Stanley described it.

And KISS, long known for its ability to hawk any and all merchandise featuring its image -- from action figure dolls to lunch pails to coffins -- also encouraged the crowd to go out and buy its newest album, which is "on sale at Wal-Mart," Stanley said. "I have to say that," he later joked.

KISS, which has been around for more than 35 years, also paid tribute to other rock legends, such as Led Zeppelin, Eric Clapton, The Who, Jimi Hendrix and The Beatles. A video montage featuring the legends played on dozens of television screens on stage while the band performed "God Gave Rock and Roll to You." Earlier, Stanley mixed in Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love" during the band's performance of "Black Diamond," and The Who's "Won't Get Fooled Again" during "Lick it Up."

Before ending the show, KISS presented a $71,990 check to the Wounded Veterans foundation. The donation came by way of ticket sale proceeds.
sugardaddy
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by sugardaddy »

infernalh wrote:just a few comments about the Hershey show from my view. Alot of strange things stand out to me that im sure most dont even care to make note of. I make note. Im lame like that:

- it felt like forever before KISS took the stage. Some old chick in front of me didnt know jack shit about KISS and was asking me questions

- all of the opening bands sucked ass. That Academy band was whiney and looked like pussies. I dont know what KISS was thinking by having this set of idiots open for them. My nephew and i were in hell waiting.

- one of the opening bands had the fucking NERVE to cover Sweet's Fox On the Run. This was Blasphemy in my opinion.

- 4 idiots were dressed up like KISS and looked like shit. Regardless there were plenty of people lining up to get their pics taken with them. They looked worse than the Phantom of the Park doubles. I was waiting for them to start singing Rip and Destroy. I was lost in wonder as to why anyone was payiing any attention to these 4 stooges. My nephew and i theorized that if they had a KISS tribute band it would probably be called SHANDI.

- There was one Gene look alike that seemed to be the center of alot of people's attention. Once again i didnt see the point in it. I was disappointed to hear a few people in front of me saying how they werent sure if it was Gene or not. It was obviously not Gene.

- Some poor fat guy had to walk all the way to the top of the grandstand. I thought he was gonna kill over. Fuck security for even allowing him to take the stairs. Im talkin like 450lbs here. Hey i aint bashin fat people folks. Hershey is a fat town. I myself am that of the fatness. 8)

- I think my nephew and i and one other guy had the longest hair in the whole godamn stadium. Some might think thats a pointless thing to say but to me its not. Rocker guys dont look like rockers anymore. They look like pussywhipped dads who get drunk,watch baseball, and make skidmarks in their undies. I guess KISS really does mean american pie, the wife and kids, and patriotism to alot of people(regarding an article i read this morning about KISS). Rock N Roll All Nite and then pray about it on Sunday morning.

- Finally KISS took the stage and they were amazing. Hearing them do Crazy Nights was great. I thought Pauls voice was like a 7 out of 10 which is good considering the touring theyve been doing over the last year. Gene's blood spitting is still very ominous to me. There was a point when he was flying they showed a shot of his face on the large screens and it looked very grim to me. It took me back to the old days. It was a delightfully frightful moment for me.

- Unlike some fans i must say i love Tommy and Eric. They did very good and getting to see Eric do Beth was a cool thing for me. I know some KISS fans think it should be left for Peter only but i think Eric earned it. He had some big boots to fill and he filled them quite well.

-The crowd where i was(in the stands) were dead. I felt like not many people around me were feeling the magic of KISS or even knew what the magic was.

-The ONLY thing that i did not like about the show was the whole GOD and pledge to the flag shit. Yes its great they raised all of this money but God didnt give Rock N Roll to me. Sing the song if you have to but dont talk to me about praying and the troops. HOWEVER this seemed to make the Hershey fans happy which didnt suprise me. Fuck that shit. KISS scared religious people at one time. No offense to any religious people here but KISS needs to drop that shit regardless of what they or their fans believe.

- Oh and a bunch of idiots thought the end of the show was before the encore. A bunch of people left.

Hey i had a great time at this show but i dont think Hershey is a KISS town. It just had a boring old fart feeling to it. Somehow i think KISS felt that vibe. I think Hershey disappointed KISS.

Sorry for my shitty spelling and punctuation. :oops:
review of the year.

simply hilariously awesome.
ManOf1000Faces
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Re: HSOE Show 5: 7/31/10 - Hershey Park

Post by ManOf1000Faces »

Great show. I stood by the mixing desk/Paul's landing pad.
DOUBLE DYNASTY
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Re:

Post by DOUBLE DYNASTY »

Man of a Thousand Aces wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:44 am Admittedly, I haven't seen the boys since the Farewell Tour at Hershey Park. Twenty-four hours before the show I haven't decided if I'm going to go. In my mind I know this could be the last time around for the boys. But I'm stuck on the fence. :roll:
DID YOU GO PLEASE? I CERTAINLY HOPE SO!