Corabi wasn’t happy about being in “The Dirt” Movie

A dedicated forum to discussion of other bands. Wanna talk LL Cool J? Go for it! Prince? Go for it! Spice Girls or Lady Gaga? Go for it! Don't get pigeon-holed into liking just one genre of music!
metalmike76
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Corabi wasn’t happy about being in “The Dirt” Movie

Post by metalmike76 »

That and more cool stuff....listen here:
strangeways747
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Re: Corabi wasn’t happy about being in “The Dirt” Movie

Post by strangeways747 »

He shouldn't be happy.
They made him out to be a goofball.
It was ridiculous of them to do so.
Last edited by strangeways747 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
KF73
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by KF73 »

They made him look like a douche with that brief glimpse. I still say that Crue record with him was one of the best hard rock records of the 90's. It just wasn't a Crue record.
metalmike76
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by metalmike76 »

KF73 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:39 am They made him look like a douche with that brief glimpse. I still say that Crue record with him was one of the best hard rock records of the 90's. It just wasn't a Crue record.
It really is a solid album all the way through. Just like with Priest, Maiden, Anthrax etc. etc. Vince is a key piece of the classic successful sound of the band....they couldn’t do a big Stadium Tour without him....
GrapeApe64
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by GrapeApe64 »

metalmike76 wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 3:42 am
KF73 wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 4:39 am They made him look like a douche with that brief glimpse. I still say that Crue record with him was one of the best hard rock records of the 90's. It just wasn't a Crue record.
It really is a solid album all the way through. Just like with Priest, Maiden, Anthrax etc. etc. Vince is a key piece of the classic successful sound of the band....they couldn’t do a big Stadium Tour without him....
If he doesn't get in shape and put in some effort, they may not be able finish a big Stadium Tour WITH him.
PUNCHLINE
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by PUNCHLINE »

Corabi`s cool but that Crue album was vastly overrated. Dirgy, dull and flat. The album he did with The Scream pisses over it, both song wise and musician wise.
sugardaddy
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Post by sugardaddy »

PUNCHLINE wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:15 am Corabi`s cool but that Crue album was vastly overrated. Dirgy, dull and flat. The album he did with The Scream pisses over it, both song wise and musician wise.
Yea that Scream album was BOSS
kiss-1976
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by kiss-1976 »

The thing that pissed me off was the fact that we wouldn't ever get another Scream album. Such a great album. Killed off a great band with potential to keep producing stellar music.