2008- The Thirty Years Of Double Platinum tour

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
steve
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

2008- The Thirty Years Of Double Platinum tour

Post by steve »

How about this as a tour concept rather than Alive 35? I suggest the whole thing played in order and, to compensate for the absence of Criss, Shout It Out Loud in place of Hard Luck Woman and a complete performance of Rock Bottom rather than Beth. Thoughts? Objections? Let's have 'em.
Kissoff
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Re: 2008- The Thirty Years Of Double Platinum tour

Post by Kissoff »

steve wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:59 pm How about this as a tour concept rather than Alive 35? I suggest the whole thing played in order and, to compensate for the absence of Criss, Shout It Out Loud in place of Hard Luck Woman and a complete performance of Rock Bottom rather than Beth. Thoughts? Objections? Let's have 'em.
I honestly think it's pretty ingenious.
DemonFilth2001
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

Platinum doesn’t rhyme with thirty-five.
Sam
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by Sam »

DemonFilth2001 wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:46 am Platinum doesn’t rhyme with thirty-five.
It would have to rhyme with thirty, which it doesn't. They could use roman numerals and call it the XXX Double Platinum Tour, or the Triple Double Tour for short. Or XXX2xPt for shorter. Too bad it's 2021 though.
67Kiss
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by 67Kiss »

I think it's a great idea, I'd love to see it!