Cooper burger in G&P restaurants

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
Kissologist
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Cooper burger in G&P restaurants

Post by Kissologist »

Kissoff
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Re: Cooper burger in G&P restaurants

Post by Kissoff »

Did the author even try it?
Nately120
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by Nately120 »

I can't keep track of stuff since I know so many crazy loudmouths, but someone once told me a story about Alice Cooper being in some high-end restaurant and demanding a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I don't think I'm making this one up.
StillAlive
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!

Post by StillAlive »

Just don't try any of his jelly donuts :lol:

On a side note, he just announced a tour with The Cult.

battra

Post by battra »

I thought Gene and Paul sold out of the restaurant bidness?

Either way.

Whoever made this deal made a smart one in my opinion.
ACESTATION
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by ACESTATION »

Nately120 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:40 pm I can't keep track of stuff since I know so many crazy loudmouths, but someone once told me a story about Alice Cooper being in some high-end restaurant and demanding a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I don't think I'm making this one up.
I remember hearing that same story but I don't know roughly what year it supposedly happened. When I was a little kid a rumor floating around in the early 70's was that Mick Jagger took a crap on stage and Alice Cooper ate it.
redinthesky
Might as well be the Admin!
Might as well be the Admin!

Post by redinthesky »

ACESTATION wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 10:40 pm
Nately120 wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 2:40 pm I can't keep track of stuff since I know so many crazy loudmouths, but someone once told me a story about Alice Cooper being in some high-end restaurant and demanding a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I don't think I'm making this one up.
I remember hearing that same story but I don't know roughly what year it supposedly happened. When I was a little kid a rumor floating around in the early 70's was that Mick Jagger took a crap on stage and Alice Cooper ate it.
The version I heard was an Alice vs Zappa gross-out contest on stage, with Alice letting it loose and Zappa eating it. Zappa later said the only thing close to shit he ever ate was food at a Holiday Inn.

Speaking of gross rock rumors, the Kiss "gross" rumor I heard back then was that Kiss passed around a huge cup or jug or something through the crowd, encouraging everyone to spit in it and also spit "loogies" in it, then it'd be passed back to Kiss and they drank it.
tazchris
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by tazchris »

I always heard that Ozzy drank spit from a bucket that was passed around the audience. I never heard KISS doing that. I seems like something Ozzy actually would have done even though I am not sure if it was true.
AstroWarped
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by AstroWarped »

I put hot sauce and pepper flakes from Flatiron Pepper Company on my food and salads all the time so I do want to try out the Alice Cooper Sauces!

I am growing Carolina Reaper, Scorpion and Thai Dragon peppers to make homemade sauces!
Statuegirl21
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by Statuegirl21 »

tazchris wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:30 pm I always heard that Ozzy drank spit from a bucket that was passed around the audience. I never heard KISS doing that. I seems like something Ozzy actually would have done even though I am not sure if it was true.
Of course it wasn’t true.
Hotter Than Heck

Post by Hotter Than Heck »

$15 for a burger? That's not Poison sauce, that's weak sauce
ALLISTER
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by ALLISTER »

battra wrote: Wed Sep 15, 2021 5:27 pm I thought Gene and Paul sold out of the restaurant bidness?

Either way.

Whoever made this deal made a smart one in my opinion.
Nope. They are still co-owners of all the Rock & Brews.