kiss Goodbye Rip-off 2020

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
Rock And Roll Under
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Re: kiss Goodbye Rip-off 2020

Post by Rock And Roll Under »

Onward and upward
Doose
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by Doose »

Rock And Roll Under wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:28 pm Onward and upward
I wonder if that's Ros' go-to line in bed.
Hairchef
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by Hairchef »

Received this from KISS online, at least they responded…
Hi Tina,

Thank you for reaching out.

I am so sorry to hear about your frustrations.

​Unfortunately, we are not able to refund since we only provide the ticket links, not the tickets themselves. The only one who is able to refund your money is the point of purchase.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

And this one from Tixr
We understand your concerns, but unfortunately do not have any authority over Kiss 2020’s shipping policy. Shipping policies are set directly by the event organizer. Please contact kiss2020goodbyeinfo@gmail.com with any questions regarding their policies.
Statuegirl21
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by Statuegirl21 »

You guys have asked Gene and Paul on Twitter? Or Thayer?
kmints5723
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by kmints5723 »

Statuegirl21 wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:12 pm You guys have asked Gene and Paul on Twitter? Or Thayer?
I’ve sent Tommy a dm and jokingly tweeted to gene and paul.
kisshall2
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by kisshall2 »

Man of a Thousand Aces wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:41 am
Pete2174 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:59 am
kmints5723 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:40 am After I bought The Gene Simmons vault experience ( loved the experience and the music), I’ve been buying kiss items on eBay.

The kiss 2020 goodbye package was my first purchase from kiss directly. It’s been a complete letdown.
I enjoyed the show and was expecting my shipment items to arrive as promised.
Last email promised shipping to begin early August and now it’s almost September.

Thought the fine folks at kiss ran a well oiled machine but guess not.
I’m done. Future products I’ll just buy off eBay.
Perhaps that pesky virus has affected shipping?
Then how come we're not hearing about Covid-related USPS delays on the news?
You must not have heard that the USPS is not delivering to Australia? That not a big enough delay?
vinniestkulick
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by vinniestkulick »

Hairchef wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:56 pm Received this from KISS online, at least they responded…
Hi Tina,

Thank you for reaching out.

I am so sorry to hear about your frustrations.

​Unfortunately, we are not able to refund since we only provide the ticket links, not the tickets themselves. The only one who is able to refund your money is the point of purchase.

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

And this one from Tixr
We understand your concerns, but unfortunately do not have any authority over Kiss 2020’s shipping policy. Shipping policies are set directly by the event organizer. Please contact kiss2020goodbyeinfo@gmail.com with any questions regarding their policies.
:cyclopsani:
wow, this is getting worse, not better... the Better Business Bureau might be a place to start.
Statuegirl21
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by Statuegirl21 »

kisshall2 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 4:37 pm
Man of a Thousand Aces wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:41 am
Pete2174 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:59 am
kmints5723 wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 5:40 am After I bought The Gene Simmons vault experience ( loved the experience and the music), I’ve been buying kiss items on eBay.

The kiss 2020 goodbye package was my first purchase from kiss directly. It’s been a complete letdown.
I enjoyed the show and was expecting my shipment items to arrive as promised.
Last email promised shipping to begin early August and now it’s almost September.

Thought the fine folks at kiss ran a well oiled machine but guess not.
I’m done. Future products I’ll just buy off eBay.
Perhaps that pesky virus has affected shipping?
Then how come we're not hearing about Covid-related USPS delays on the news?
You must not have heard that the USPS is not delivering to Australia? That not a big enough delay?
What’s that got to do with this? No one has got the DVD and swag, not just Australian people. The stuff doesn’t exist, it’s not stuck in transit.
Kiss-Army-Sergeant
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by Kiss-Army-Sergeant »

At this point, I'd file a Better Business complaint. I have no horse in this race since I thankfully didn't sig up for any swag, but this is ridiculous. They're collecting interest on money paid and the people who paid have nothing to show for it.

Packages are being shipped worldwide again--I've been getting stuff from overseas as well a locally here in the states. This is just bad customer service--no mincing words here.
Dave's not here
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by Dave's not here »

This is why I didn’t order the 45th Anniversary Destroyer boxset. It’s a shame too.
But I’m STILL waiting for my Dubai NYE package and that stupid Magic book. So, unrelated or not, the KISS camp have lost me as a customer. Regardless of who is to blame.
nightwingken
Might as well be the Admin!
Location: Celebrating 12 years whining.Complaining since 2001.

Post by nightwingken »

caligari wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:15 am I watched it “live” by simply buying the cheapest PPV package.
I know they didn’t know before hand…

But I can’t imagine how they thought a concert by
KISS
on a huge stage that they barely use because they don’t move anymore…
To an audience who cannot be audibly heard enjoying the show or seen enjoying the show…
Would be a good idea for a public consumer release.
B I n g o
nightwingken
Location: Celebrating 12 years whining.Complaining since 2001.

Post by nightwingken »

Tito wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:22 am I bet everybody can't wait to be wearing all that "KISS 2020 Goodbye" swag in 2022.
On point!
BlackDiamond67

Post by BlackDiamond67 »

The Goodbye 2020 merchandise was not processed by KOL it was a separate vendor per Keith Leroux. I’ve received every item that I’ve preordered through KOL albeit slightly blemished on occasion. Thankfully, I passed on this offering, but the band needs to support those who did and force the vendor to give refunds if they can’t produce the items.
wayfarer
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by wayfarer »

Seeing that KISS Goodbye Gmail address for some reason sent off alarm bells...a Gmail address...🙄
kmints5723
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by kmints5723 »

BlackDiamond67 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 pm The Goodbye 2020 merchandise was not processed by KOL it was a separate vendor per Keith Leroux. I’ve received every item that I’ve preordered through KOL albeit slightly blemished on occasion. Thankfully, I passed on this offering, but the band needs to support those who did and force the vendor to give refunds if they can’t produce the items.
Yes, exactly right.

July 7 email stated they got most items and will start shipping early august and we will be given tracking numbers, and the dvd (with digital download) will come later with shipping part 2.

September emails said THE. EXACT. SAME. THING?!?!?!?!
But the email included they “hope” to ship.
Tito

Post by Tito »

BlackDiamond67 wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 11:19 pm The Goodbye 2020 merchandise was not processed by KOL it was a separate vendor per Keith Leroux. I’ve received every item that I’ve preordered through KOL albeit slightly blemished on occasion. Thankfully, I passed on this offering, but the band needs to support those who did and force the vendor to give refunds if they can’t produce the items.
So KISS should assume no responsibility, enough at least to comment on this? They did push it, did they not? It's not like KOL is producing the Destroyer box set either.
caligari

Post by caligari »

nightwingken wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:20 pm
caligari wrote: Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:15 am I watched it “live” by simply buying the cheapest PPV package.
I know they didn’t know before hand…

But I can’t imagine how they thought a concert by
KISS
on a huge stage that they barely use because they don’t move anymore…
To an audience who cannot be audibly heard enjoying the show or seen enjoying the show…
Would be a good idea for a public consumer release.
B I n g o
OH!
And I just remembered…
Changing the words to “God of thunder” and a word here or there in a couple of the other songs!!!!???!?
What the F ???!?!!?!
When does big bad big boys “kiss” compromise?!???

And if they HAVE to do that to play in that country…
Then why the F are you going to release
THAT particular concert to the masses around the 🌎 world?
kwf484
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!

Post by kwf484 »

Soon we'll be kissing 2021 goodbye
thundergod76
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by thundergod76 »

Any project that has Ros Radley's name in the credits should be an automatic red flag. These "hope to ship" comments sound eerily familiar.
KF73
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by KF73 »

Dave's not here wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:41 pm This is why I didn’t order the 45th Anniversary Destroyer boxset. It’s a shame too.
But I’m STILL waiting for my Dubai NYE package and that stupid Magic book. So, unrelated or not, the KISS camp have lost me as a customer. Regardless of who is to blame.
Same here. I came really close to pulling the trigger last night on the Destroyer 45 box set. After Ros screwed me out of $160 and seeing what some of you guys are going through on the Dubai show..... I'm hesitant to pre-order anything now. I think Destroyer 45 will get done, but I'll buy it when I know it's 100% available.
Stanley! You look so cute
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Stanley! You look so cute »

The gmail address is poetic.
joma5477
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by joma5477 »

KF73 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:18 am
Dave's not here wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:41 pm This is why I didn’t order the 45th Anniversary Destroyer boxset. It’s a shame too.
Same here. I came really close to pulling the trigger last night on the Destroyer 45 box set. After Ros screwed me out of $160 and seeing what some of you guys are going through on the Dubai show..... I'm hesitant to pre-order anything now. I think Destroyer 45 will get done, but I'll buy it when I know it's 100% available.
There's not really danger in preordering, you just have to be willing to cancel if you don't get your shit within 6 months. Before 6 months, PayPal and credit cards will offer purchase protection. If there's no known release date or it's known to be more than 6 months out, that's when your preorder hesitation should kick in...
kmints5723
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by kmints5723 »

Over a week ago emailed landmark, who over saw the event yet no response…
alivecatman

Post by alivecatman »

joma5477 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:35 am
KF73 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:18 am
There's not really danger in preordering, you just have to be willing to cancel if you don't get your shit within 6 months. Before 6 months, PayPal and credit cards will offer purchase protection. If there's no known release date or it's known to be more than 6 months out, that's when your preorder hesitation should kick in...
Destroyer is through Universal Music a multi Billion Dollar company. KISS2020 Goodbye? Well, not the case.

If I were you I would pre-order Destroyer.
Phyllis Simmons

Post by Phyllis Simmons »

thundergod76 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:17 am Any project that has Ros Radley's name in the credits should be an automatic red flag. These "hope to ship" comments sound eerily familiar.
Maybe he's weasled his way into some of these projects.. Everything Radley touches turns to shit..

But a lot of KISS fans seem to be getting ripped off so much lately on all sorts of crazy projects.. Not cool.. I think I might keep my money, and stay away..
kwf484
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!

Post by kwf484 »

Don't pre-order, there is no need to...
wayfarer
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by wayfarer »

Stanley! You look so cute wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 6:24 am The gmail address is poetic.
My thoughts exactly! Sent off red flags straight away...
Where's Drago?

Post by Where's Drago? »

KISS should really be muscling these folks to do something. Anything.

But then, remember the Monster book? Huge losses on the side of the producers with KISS stating 'not our problem'. I don't think anybody go stung on that particular fiasco, but perhaps the KISS 2020 Goodbye people have literally no money.

Someone somewhere just needs to come clean.

Projects start and fail, but be up front about it. Dragging it the inevitable for months is painful.

Do you think there are legal wranglings going on rather than simple supply chain issues?
Stanley! You look so cute
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Stanley! You look so cute »

Where's Drago? wrote: Thu Sep 30, 2021 2:37 am
Do you think there are legal wranglings going on rather than simple supply chain issues?
Definitely not. The momentum and pace behind this project has just completely sagged. Like the air being let out of a balloon. No-one wants ownership or responsibility for it and the entire package has just become a nuisance for everyone involved. If or when the deliverables are finally produced, it will be so half-baked and lacklustre that people will wish they simply hadn't bothered.

Imagine getting a "KISS 2020 goodbye" delivered now. It's just too silly to even contemplate.

KISS can be really depressing at times.
peterparker78
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by peterparker78 »

One of my friends refuses to see Kiss again, following the '2000 Farewell', apparently hes' "given Gene & Paul enough money already". I keep telling him that he's missing a great show "and they really mean it this time", but he won't be moved.

Fun fact, not mickey-taking / mocking the above poster at all, but on visiting work colleagues once they had a wee doggie on asking his name I was told "he's called Stanley". Couldn't resist: "Stanley ! What are you doing here, oh don't you look so cute !", as you do. I got a bit of a funny look, can't imagine why :lol: . The dog is named Stanley as they are big Laurel & Hardy fans (excellent choice), their kids are named Oliver & Hardy and if they have another child he / she will be named Laurel :D ....