Kissonline has German remaster Vinyl!!!

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
KissRMe4life
Banned
Banned

Kissonline has German remaster Vinyl!!!

Post by KissRMe4life »

Just picked up the 2015 Best of solos German album cover for 22 plus shipping. Boooooom!!!!
jmitzel
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Re: Kissonline has German remaster Vinyl!!!

Post by jmitzel »

KissRMe4life wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:24 am Just picked up the 2015 Best of solos German album cover for 22 plus shipping. Boooooom!!!!
Thanks for the heads up!
Ace of Bass
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Ace of Bass »

KissRMe4life wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:24 am Just picked up the 2015 Best of solos German album cover for 22 plus shipping. Boooooom!!!!
Just did the same exact thing. Couldn’t pass it up when I saw it.
joma5477
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by joma5477 »

Not a bad price, even with inflated shipping costs...media mail should be less than $6.

What is a bad price, though, are the damn t-shirts. Nearly $40 after shipping and tax! Still ordered one, though. For some reason I want some German logo shirts without the cosplayers on them. I have a Reunion tour shirt already and I just ordered DTK...figured the logos all around would give me my fix of German logos...
KissRMe4life
Banned
Banned

Post by KissRMe4life »

Not only are the shirts expensive, most of them look stupid for the long time fan.
southernkiss
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by southernkiss »

I did not know Best of Solo Albums ever was remastered.
GermanKissFan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by GermanKissFan »

Does anyone know whether the Best of Solo Albums LP is exactly the same that was released some time ago, i. e. featuring coloured vinyl? Or just black vinyl? That would be NEW...
miinsane
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by miinsane »

GermanKissFan wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:27 pm Does anyone know whether the Best of Solo Albums LP is exactly the same that was released some time ago, i. e. featuring coloured vinyl? Or just black vinyl? That would be NEW...
The consensus seems to be that these are leftovers of the splatter reissue, but I don't think that is the case. You'd think if it were, the website would be pushing it as a colored vinyl release.
King Of Hearts
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by King Of Hearts »

Looking at the track list, shouldn't this be considered the European version rather than the German version?

I don't know, I'm just asking.
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

Was just about to post about this. I picked up Best Of Solos and Carnival of Souls since I kept putting off getting it from Amazon and now it's gone.

Wasn't there some reissue of Dressed To Kill that's insanely rare too?
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

King Of Hearts wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:45 pm Looking at the track list, shouldn't this be considered the European version rather than the German version?

Discogs has it listed as the "European release". I think they just made the Euro release with the German logo so they didn't have to make 2 different pressings
King Of Hearts
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by King Of Hearts »

ZachAttack wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:25 pm
King Of Hearts wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 4:45 pm Looking at the track list, shouldn't this be considered the European version rather than the German version?

Discogs has it listed as the "European release". I think they just made the Euro release with the German logo so they didn't have to make 2 different pressings
Thanks Z! I may pick this up as well since it's a 2014 pressing (I think) and it was not included with Kissteria.
KissRMe4life
Banned
Banned

Post by KissRMe4life »

I knew it would sell out quickly and I don’t usually see those emails or find out until AFTER things are sold out.
kisshall2

Post by kisshall2 »

If there is a German logo on the LP and the LP was pressed in Germany, it is a German and not an EU pressing.

Discogs is littered with edit errors from well meaning people who don't know what they are talking about for the most part when it comes to KISS.
KissRMe4life
Banned
Banned

Post by KissRMe4life »

Some people seem to think this will be the colored vinyl edition. I highly doubt it, but can’t imagine what else it could be unless it’s a frankensteined release with German covers and black EU vinyl.
GermanKissFan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by GermanKissFan »

People, there is only the German version, no EU one. It was only released here and only with the censored logo.

Back in the days, there were many different versions in Europe, South Africa, AUS, Japan and the promo issue in the USA. Even two different German ones. But they were all different: different covers, different track lists, different album titles.
pdennis1
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by pdennis1 »

I ordered them all…..now will I actually get them all is another question (ordered the red vinyl DTK multiple times with no luck) and will they arrive before my KISS 2020 Goodbye package?