Gene's Twitter

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
ZachAttack
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Re: Gene's Twitter

Post by ZachAttack »

Glasgow Kiss wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:50 am

So old Clappers had a bout of side effects, and claimed his hands were useless for a fortnight. Big whoop - his hands have been useless since roughly maybe 1974 anyway.
A friend of mine in the UK got it and has had debilitating leg pain to the point that she can't even walk and its been going on for months. I guess I should just tell her "big whoop"
drmoorejr
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by drmoorejr »

ZachAttack wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:37 pm
Glasgow Kiss wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:50 am

So old Clappers had a bout of side effects, and claimed his hands were useless for a fortnight. Big whoop - his hands have been useless since roughly maybe 1974 anyway.
A friend of mine in the UK got it and has had debilitating leg pain to the point that she can't even walk and its been going on for months. I guess I should just tell her "big whoop"
Well you know this forum is full of busybodies who know what you should be doing with your life more than you do. Its nice to know I can always turn to Modonna or Paul Stanley when I need advice (sarcasm).
Forevertj
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Post by Forevertj »

richardsimmons wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:02 pm Does every member of Kizz eat their words? Yes.

Is it a gigantic deal? Usually not. (Exception: Lip syncing is a damn shame.)

Celebrity millionaires are just like everyone else… in that their social media profiles reflect their own passions & beliefs.

You don’t like it? Don’t follow em. (Which you did.)

Lastly: Gene’s posts are correct. The January 6, 2021 Insurrection was a terrorist attack. It was carried out by murderous, traitorous psychopaths, who should be punished & jailed for their crimes against America.

Perhaps Gene thinks that eating his own words is not a big deal in this instance, given the magnitude of importance in the moment. That’s what I think.

:D :lol:

Funniest thing I have read in weeks.
Forevertj

Post by Forevertj »

Plonk.
Evo999
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by Evo999 »

Curveboy wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:31 pm
Nosferatu1974 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:46 am Today, I did something I never thought I'd do...unfollowed Gene Simmons.

Dude is my hero, but it's exhausting seeing him post nothing but the same CNN/NBC articles that we all can easily find ourselves and clog up our newsfeed every day. That is not why I follow him. Makes me wonder if he is getting PAID to do this. Scrolling through now and I see NOTHING about KISS, music or merch, just Covid, Bitcoin and Politics.

Does he not think we can find all this stuff on our own? Does he think we go to his page to get updates on Covid news?

I remember back in the day when the letters section of GeneSimmons.com was so exciting - how I long for those days again.
Or, maybe we are in the midst of a global pandemic and Gene is doing his duty as a citizen with a platform to inform people to do the right thing and go get a fucking shot. Not sure when this country became a bunch of anti-science babies.
Bingo!!!
Brewer
Banned
Banned

Post by Brewer »

It’s been a bunch of anti-science babies since you guys got off the Mayflower.

Most of the southern states are still stuck in the Middle Ages in terms of absurd religious beliefs.
King Of Hearts
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by King Of Hearts »

Brewer wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:32 am It’s been a bunch of anti-science babies since you guys got off the Mayflower.

Most of the southern states are still stuck in the Middle Ages in terms of absurd religious beliefs.
Being religious does not make a person anti-science. It's a false dichotomy. The Catholic Church, for all of its faults, in particular, has always encouraged science. We can thank the church for schools, hospitals, our system of education in the west, Father Georges Lamaitre for the big bang theory and Augustinian Friar Gregor Mendel is the father of modern genetics. If your open to truth, you'll recognize facts and not stereotype everyone who believes. We exist, the universe exist, and everything that begins to exist has a cause, and that cause is God.
gene therapist

Post by gene therapist »

Arrogant wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:52 am
Nosferatu1974 wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:46 am Today, I did something I never thought I'd do...unfollowed Gene Simmons.
Kudos to exercising your right to change the channel, although I'm not sure why you felt the need to tell everyone.
Yeah, why express your opinion on a discussion forum...
gene therapist

Post by gene therapist »

King Of Hearts wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:21 am Being religious does not make a person anti-science. It's a false dichotomy. The Catholic Church, for all of its faults, in particular, has always encouraged science. We can thank the church for schools, hospitals, our system of education in the west, Father Georges Lamaitre for the big bang theory and Augustinian Friar Gregor Mendel is the father of modern genetics. If your open to truth, you'll recognize facts and not stereotype everyone who believes. We exist, the universe exist, and everything that begins to exist has a cause, and that cause is God.
:shock:
richardsimmons
Location: California $leazy Tree-Huggin’ Kizz-luv’n RnR Ba$tard

Post by richardsimmons »

Forevertj wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:47 pm
richardsimmons wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:02 pm Does every member of Kizz eat their words? Yes.

Is it a gigantic deal? Usually not. (Exception: Lip syncing is a damn shame.)

Celebrity millionaires are just like everyone else… in that their social media profiles reflect their own passions & beliefs.

You don’t like it? Don’t follow em. (Which you did.)

Lastly: Gene’s posts are correct. The January 6, 2021 Insurrection was a terrorist attack. It was carried out by murderous, traitorous psychopaths, who should be punished & jailed for their crimes against America.

Perhaps Gene thinks that eating his own words is not a big deal in this instance, given the magnitude of importance in the moment. That’s what I think.

:D :lol:

Funniest thing I have read in weeks.
Kentucky anti-vaccine humor. Congratulations.
Grand Classic

Post by Grand Classic »

King Of Hearts wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:21 am
Brewer wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:32 am It’s been a bunch of anti-science babies since you guys got off the Mayflower.

Being religious does not make a person anti-science. It's a false dichotomy. The Catholic Church, for all of its faults, in particular, has always encouraged science. We can thank the church for schools, hospitals, our system of education in the west, Father Georges Lamaitre for the big bang theory and Augustinian Friar Gregor Mendel is the father of modern genetics. If your open to truth, you'll recognize facts and not stereotype everyone who believes. We exist, the universe exist, and everything that begins to exist has a cause, and that cause is God.
You cannot be serious with this.
King Of Hearts
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by King Of Hearts »

Grand Classic wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:14 am

I most certainly am.
Grand Classic

Post by Grand Classic »

King Of Hearts wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:31 am
Grand Classic wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:14 am

I most certainly am.
It is to laugh.
TheSpoiler

Post by TheSpoiler »

Let's not do this.
TwistedTaste
Banned
Banned

Post by TwistedTaste »

TheSpoiler wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:55 am Let's not do this.
I agree with Spolier! :D
King Of Hearts
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!

Post by King Of Hearts »

TwistedTaste wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:49 pm
TheSpoiler wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:55 am Let's not do this.
I agree with Spolier! :D
Me too.
Bruce

Post by Bruce »

Uh-oh ...that's it.
I'm keeping the eff out of this cesspool--!!

wtf.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZachAttack

Post by ZachAttack »

I'm Native American and Agnostic so you're wrong on both points
Brewer
Banned
Banned

Post by Brewer »

If you didn’t get off the Mayflower then I couldn’t have been speaking to you could I.
Randall Stevens
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by Randall Stevens »

Arrogant wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:52 am
It's his personal account, not a band account.

Kudos to exercising your right to change the channel, although I'm not sure why you felt the need to tell everyone.

Maybe because this is a KISS forum. Somewhere they hoped to get some support from like mined fans maybe? Hell yeah!!! Turn the channel. A whole lot of celebs tru colors have shined in the last few years.