Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:46 am
nibbler1982 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:31 am

That place holds ~17,500. The reason it’s not there, or at ‘nearby’ Live Nation shed Jones Beach is they don’t want to poison the draw for the upcoming big finale in NYC metro. Where/whenever that may be.
But of course you don't even understand Dynamic pricing, so why should you understand anything else. It takes two years to sell out a 5500 and you're wondering why they aren't booked at a nearby 17,500. And another show in that area was papered.
Wow….just WOW. I can’t imagine the balls on this blabbermouth to make that statement.
At first you never mentioned dynamic pricing….
Then state later what is being used is not dynamic pricing….
Now claiming someone doesn’t understand dynamic pricing….

What a Clown Show you are
🤡
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13396
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

Much Too Soon wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:00 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:46 am
nibbler1982 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:31 am

That place holds ~17,500. The reason it’s not there, or at ‘nearby’ Live Nation shed Jones Beach is they don’t want to poison the draw for the upcoming big finale in NYC metro. Where/whenever that may be.
But of course you don't even understand Dynamic pricing, so why should you understand anything else. It takes two years to sell out a 5500 and you're wondering why they aren't booked at a nearby 17,500. And another show in that area was papered.
Wow….just WOW. I can’t imagine the balls on this blabbermouth to make that statement.
At first you never mentioned dynamic pricing….
Then state later what is being used is not dynamic pricing….
Now claiming someone doesn’t understand dynamic pricing….

What a Clown Show you are
🤡
Ease up Brother Much. Don’t be too hard on the guy.

Spininxie’s still smarting from a beating I put on him during a HSOE thread circa 2012.

It seems he’ll never learn.
User avatar
kisshall2
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3264
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:24 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by kisshall2 »

Grand Classic wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:26 pm
He was clearly responding to me. Anyone can easily see that. You are so fucking desperate - D72 is right.
You have to block that guy. I blocked him years ago because once you mention anything contrary to him, he latches on like a leech and will never stop trying to get under your skin.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:36 pm
misterhand80 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:28 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:23 pm
TheSpoiler wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:58 am

Ah, if only Nibbs hadn't guessed 5500 before battra did, eh? ;)
Well it was too late now - Battra was gonna come up with the number, so he beat him to the punch. We both know if this was some 20,000 seater for example that was sold out, Nibbs would absolutely hype out that number in his original post.
Isn't it great that KISS sold out all available tickets at this venue?
I don't care about such things - no matter who the band is. I never have cared about that.
You OBVIOUSLY DO CARE. Because you are ARE ALL OVER THIS THREAD.
User avatar
Grand Classic
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5556
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Grand Classic »

Much Too Soon wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:46 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:36 pm
misterhand80 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:28 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:23 pm

Well it was too late now - Battra was gonna come up with the number, so he beat him to the punch. We both know if this was some 20,000 seater for example that was sold out, Nibbs would absolutely hype out that number in his original post.
Isn't it great that KISS sold out all available tickets at this venue?
I don't care about such things - no matter who the band is. I never have cared about that.
You OBVIOUSLY DO CARE. Because you are ARE ALL OVER THIS THREAD.
I am in a lot of threads where I ultimately don't care about the particular topic, but will still provide commentary if I have something to say regarding the topic or the poster who made the topic.

It's a discussion forum for entertainment purposes. This isn't real life important and meaningful discussions.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

Grand Classic wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:06 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:46 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:36 pm
misterhand80 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:28 pm

Isn't it great that KISS sold out all available tickets at this venue?
I don't care about such things - no matter who the band is. I never have cared about that.
You OBVIOUSLY DO CARE. Because you are ARE ALL OVER THIS THREAD.
I am in a lot of threads where I ultimately don't care about the particular topic, but will still provide commentary if I have something to say regarding the topic or the poster who made the topic.

It's a discussion forum for entertainment purposes. This isn't real life important and meaningful discussions.
🤣
User avatar
Grand Classic
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5556
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Grand Classic »

Much Too Soon wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:11 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:06 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:46 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:36 pm

I don't care about such things - no matter who the band is. I never have cared about that.
You OBVIOUSLY DO CARE. Because you are ARE ALL OVER THIS THREAD.
I am in a lot of threads where I ultimately don't care about the particular topic, but will still provide commentary if I have something to say regarding the topic or the poster who made the topic.

It's a discussion forum for entertainment purposes. This isn't real life important and meaningful discussions.
🤣
I am glad I could help you understand.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Much Too Soon wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:00 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:46 am
nibbler1982 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:31 am

That place holds ~17,500. The reason it’s not there, or at ‘nearby’ Live Nation shed Jones Beach is they don’t want to poison the draw for the upcoming big finale in NYC metro. Where/whenever that may be.
But of course you don't even understand Dynamic pricing, so why should you understand anything else. It takes two years to sell out a 5500 and you're wondering why they aren't booked at a nearby 17,500. And another show in that area was papered.
Wow….just WOW. I can’t imagine the balls on this blabbermouth to make that statement.
At first you never mentioned dynamic pricing….
Then state later what is being used is not dynamic pricing….
Now claiming someone doesn’t understand dynamic pricing….

What a Clown Show you are
🤡
I make fun of his lack of knowledge about Dynamic pricing everything, because he refuses to admit he was talking out his a** about it and he proved it when he claimed Kiss left so much money on the table.....when it took 2 years to finally sell out. Oh, if it had only waited 3 more weeks.


And are you Nibbs too? I can't believe anyone else could be as clueless as he is about such things. Some other poster is really in that guy's head. Every time he gets destroyed he brings up his or her name.

Actually what I stated is it appears kiss only uses fixed pricing and then heavily discounts. There's been no examples of Kiss prices going up like Billie and certainly nothing like that other group mentioned.

And I already spelled out why Live Nation didn't book them at a 17,500 ....there's no demand.

Again Barclays was a papered hanger. Avg prices plunged over $50 because of papering.
Then. Atlantic City was selling horribly....and it's only a 5500 seater. It took 2 years to sell out a 5500 seat venue. But sure....book them in a 17,500 venue when demand isn't there at all. And weak demand in CT and especially MA.

So him of all people, talking supply and demand is such a laugh.... especially when he thinks weak demand means more money for Kiss.

Funny how both of you post the same nonsense. You've gotta be the same person.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:02 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:00 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:46 am
nibbler1982 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:31 am

That place holds ~17,500. The reason it’s not there, or at ‘nearby’ Live Nation shed Jones Beach is they don’t want to poison the draw for the upcoming big finale in NYC metro. Where/whenever that may be.
But of course you don't even understand Dynamic pricing, so why should you understand anything else. It takes two years to sell out a 5500 and you're wondering why they aren't booked at a nearby 17,500. And another show in that area was papered.
Wow….just WOW. I can’t imagine the balls on this blabbermouth to make that statement.
At first you never mentioned dynamic pricing….
Then state later what is being used is not dynamic pricing….
Now claiming someone doesn’t understand dynamic pricing….

What a Clown Show you are
🤡
I make fun of his lack of knowledge about Dynamic pricing everything, because he refuses to admit he was talking out his a** about it and he proved it when he claimed Kiss left so much money on the table.....when it took 2 years to finally sell out. Oh, if it had only waited 3 more weeks.


And are you Nibbs too? I can't believe anyone else could be as clueless as he is about such things. Some other poster is really in that guy's head. Every time he gets destroyed he brings up his or her name.

Actually what I stated is it appears kiss only uses fixed pricing and then heavily discounts. There's been no examples of Kiss prices going up like Billie and certainly nothing like that other group mentioned.

And I already spelled out why Live Nation didn't book them at a 17,500 ....there's no demand.

Again Barclays was a papered hanger. Avg prices plunged over $50 because of papering.
Then. Atlantic City was selling horribly....and it's only a 5500 seater. It took 2 years to sell out a 5500 seat venue. But sure....book them in a 17,500 venue when demand isn't there at all. And weak demand in CT and especially MA.

So him of all people, talking supply and demand is such a laugh.... especially when he thinks weak demand means more money for Kiss.

Funny how both of you post the same nonsense. You've gotta be the same person.
🥸 The fallback argument of the ignorant. Claim they’re dual accounts. Your ramblings are truly incoherent. All Dynamic pricing does is remove as many middle men scalpers as possible. Using profits for the promoters and the bands.

“ Doc McGhee, who manages KISS, sees why Ticketmaster needed to take action: “If somebody’s going to pay $500 for a $150 ticket, the band should receive the money.”

https://www.rollingstone.com/pro/news/t ... nd-630218/

More

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbestech ... 2d1fa168ba
User avatar
TwistedTaste
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1340
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:42 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by TwistedTaste »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:02 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:00 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:46 am
nibbler1982 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:31 am

That place holds ~17,500. The reason it’s not there, or at ‘nearby’ Live Nation shed Jones Beach is they don’t want to poison the draw for the upcoming big finale in NYC metro. Where/whenever that may be.
But of course you don't even understand Dynamic pricing, so why should you understand anything else. It takes two years to sell out a 5500 and you're wondering why they aren't booked at a nearby 17,500. And another show in that area was papered.
Wow….just WOW. I can’t imagine the balls on this blabbermouth to make that statement.
At first you never mentioned dynamic pricing….
Then state later what is being used is not dynamic pricing….
Now claiming someone doesn’t understand dynamic pricing….

What a Clown Show you are
🤡
I make fun of his lack of knowledge about Dynamic pricing everything, because he refuses to admit he was talking out his a** about it and he proved it when he claimed Kiss left so much money on the table.....when it took 2 years to finally sell out. Oh, if it had only waited 3 more weeks.


And are you Nibbs too? I can't believe anyone else could be as clueless as he is about such things. Some other poster is really in that guy's head. Every time he gets destroyed he brings up his or her name.

Actually what I stated is it appears kiss only uses fixed pricing and then heavily discounts. There's been no examples of Kiss prices going up like Billie and certainly nothing like that other group mentioned.

And I already spelled out why Live Nation didn't book them at a 17,500 ....there's no demand.

Again Barclays was a papered hanger. Avg prices plunged over $50 because of papering.
Then. Atlantic City was selling horribly....and it's only a 5500 seater. It took 2 years to sell out a 5500 seat venue. But sure....book them in a 17,500 venue when demand isn't there at all. And weak demand in CT and especially MA.

So him of all people, talking supply and demand is such a laugh.... especially when he thinks weak demand means more money for Kiss.

Funny how both of you post the same nonsense. You've gotta be the same person.
Nailed it. The entire thing. Bravo
User avatar
Destroyer72
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12839
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: Behind the wall of sleep

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Destroyer72 »

Why is the sell out of this theatre still going on for 7 pages? 🤔
Brewer
Banned
Banned
Posts: 109
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:47 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Brewer »

Dynamic pricing as long as it goes down.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

TwistedTaste wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:29 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:02 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:00 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:46 am

But of course you don't even understand Dynamic pricing, so why should you understand anything else. It takes two years to sell out a 5500 and you're wondering why they aren't booked at a nearby 17,500. And another show in that area was papered.
Wow….just WOW. I can’t imagine the balls on this blabbermouth to make that statement.
At first you never mentioned dynamic pricing….
Then state later what is being used is not dynamic pricing….
Now claiming someone doesn’t understand dynamic pricing….

What a Clown Show you are
🤡
I make fun of his lack of knowledge about Dynamic pricing everything, because he refuses to admit he was talking out his a** about it and he proved it when he claimed Kiss left so much money on the table.....when it took 2 years to finally sell out. Oh, if it had only waited 3 more weeks.


And are you Nibbs too? I can't believe anyone else could be as clueless as he is about such things. Some other poster is really in that guy's head. Every time he gets destroyed he brings up his or her name.

Actually what I stated is it appears kiss only uses fixed pricing and then heavily discounts. There's been no examples of Kiss prices going up like Billie and certainly nothing like that other group mentioned.

And I already spelled out why Live Nation didn't book them at a 17,500 ....there's no demand.

Again Barclays was a papered hanger. Avg prices plunged over $50 because of papering.
Then. Atlantic City was selling horribly....and it's only a 5500 seater. It took 2 years to sell out a 5500 seat venue. But sure....book them in a 17,500 venue when demand isn't there at all. And weak demand in CT and especially MA.

So him of all people, talking supply and demand is such a laugh.... especially when he thinks weak demand means more money for Kiss.

Funny how both of you post the same nonsense. You've gotta be the same person.
Nailed it. The entire thing. Bravo
Of course the perpetual dim bulb opines on cue 🙄
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13396
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:02 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:00 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:46 am
nibbler1982 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:31 am

That place holds ~17,500. The reason it’s not there, or at ‘nearby’ Live Nation shed Jones Beach is they don’t want to poison the draw for the upcoming big finale in NYC metro. Where/whenever that may be.
But of course you don't even understand Dynamic pricing, so why should you understand anything else. It takes two years to sell out a 5500 and you're wondering why they aren't booked at a nearby 17,500. And another show in that area was papered.
Wow….just WOW. I can’t imagine the balls on this blabbermouth to make that statement.
At first you never mentioned dynamic pricing….
Then state later what is being used is not dynamic pricing….
Now claiming someone doesn’t understand dynamic pricing….

What a Clown Show you are
🤡
I make fun of his lack of knowledge about Dynamic pricing everything, because he refuses to admit he was talking out his a** about it and he proved it when he claimed Kiss left so much money on the table.....when it took 2 years to finally sell out. Oh, if it had only waited 3 more weeks.


And are you Nibbs too? I can't believe anyone else could be as clueless as he is about such things. Some other poster is really in that guy's head. Every time he gets destroyed he brings up his or her name.

Actually what I stated is it appears kiss only uses fixed pricing and then heavily discounts. There's been no examples of Kiss prices going up like Billie and certainly nothing like that other group mentioned.

And I already spelled out why Live Nation didn't book them at a 17,500 ....there's no demand.

Again Barclays was a papered hanger. Avg prices plunged over $50 because of papering.
Then. Atlantic City was selling horribly....and it's only a 5500 seater. It took 2 years to sell out a 5500 seat venue. But sure....book them in a 17,500 venue when demand isn't there at all. And weak demand in CT and especially MA.

So him of all people, talking supply and demand is such a laugh.... especially when he thinks weak demand means more money for Kiss.

Funny how both of you post the same nonsense. You've gotta be the same person.
Spininxie…your ignorance knows no bounds.

There are many aspects of dynamic pricing, all the while working to the same goal. Squeezing the fans foe every dollar possible.

Let’s go with your argument. What you wrote VERBATIM. Let’s say KISS goes with fixed pricing and heavy discounts only. Not one ticket rises in price from the original day of sale. It only goes down from day one.

IT’S STILL USING THE DYNAMIC PRICING PROCESS.

By coming in sky high and letting everyone willing to pay top dollar for premium seats AND THEN dropping prices according to demand it’s still called DYNAMIC PRICING.

They may sell a tenth, a quarter, a third, half or more of the arena at these prices. It doesn’t matter. It’s still maximizing profits…AND IT’S ALL UNDER THE HEADING OF DYNAMIC PRICING.

This is where your ignorance truly rears it’s ugly head. You believe DP is only when you see prices go up. You’re too dim witted to understand that KISS’ $1000, $750, and $500 tickets are part of the same process.

CHECKMATE!
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Brewer wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:25 pm Dynamic pricing as long as it goes down.
Exactly, down ... down ....down

Pretty sad. But funny how 1 poster w 2 handles it seems just keeps posting the same nonsense.

you had nibbs saying basically.... low demand and decreasing prices maximize revenue foe Kiss.

It never made sense when he said it and he wont discuss what he said at all. He avoids it entirely. He knows he's completely busted.

Then he makes absurd claims of Checkmate and other utter nonsense. He's in his own world. The opposite world.


I like the world where he claims kiss is playing stadiums on the end of the road. But of course he goes to the foreign stadiums. Just like you used Genes foreign dates to pad Gene's terrible US avg.

Of course I asked numerous times if he always did that for consistency. Of course he refused to answer

And when he said there wasn't enough data from the reunions tour, I asked if he was consistent on that. Obviously he would have never tried to use any averages from the 70s or 80s.

And of course he loves the trades except when they disagree with them. Always constantly moving those goal post. Every time he gets trapped in one thing he just changes or ignores.
Last edited by SpinningAcorn on Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Destroyer72
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12839
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: Behind the wall of sleep

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Destroyer72 »

You guys sound like jibbering used car salesmen. 😆

wE gOt ThAt 'dYnAmIc pRiCinG' oN tHiS lOt RiGhT hEr3.. 🤪
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Destroyer72 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:15 pm You guys sound like jibbering used car salesmen. 😆

wE gOt ThAt 'dYnAmIc pRiCinG' oN tHiS lOt RiGhT hEr3.. 🤪
I'm just waiting for the twins to quote Kurt Russell from used cars and say trust me.
User avatar
Destroyer72
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12839
Joined: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: Behind the wall of sleep

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Destroyer72 »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:16 pm
Destroyer72 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:15 pm You guys sound like jibbering used car salesmen. 😆

wE gOt ThAt 'dYnAmIc pRiCinG' oN tHiS lOt RiGhT hEr3.. 🤪
I'm just waiting for the twins to quote Kurt Russell from used cars and say trust me.
😂
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

TwistedTaste wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:29 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:02 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:00 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:46 am

But of course you don't even understand Dynamic pricing, so why should you understand anything else. It takes two years to sell out a 5500 and you're wondering why they aren't booked at a nearby 17,500. And another show in that area was papered.
Wow….just WOW. I can’t imagine the balls on this blabbermouth to make that statement.
At first you never mentioned dynamic pricing….
Then state later what is being used is not dynamic pricing….
Now claiming someone doesn’t understand dynamic pricing….

What a Clown Show you are
🤡
I make fun of his lack of knowledge about Dynamic pricing everything, because he refuses to admit he was talking out his a** about it and he proved it when he claimed Kiss left so much money on the table.....when it took 2 years to finally sell out. Oh, if it had only waited 3 more weeks.


And are you Nibbs too? I can't believe anyone else could be as clueless as he is about such things. Some other poster is really in that guy's head. Every time he gets destroyed he brings up his or her name.

Actually what I stated is it appears kiss only uses fixed pricing and then heavily discounts. There's been no examples of Kiss prices going up like Billie and certainly nothing like that other group mentioned.

And I already spelled out why Live Nation didn't book them at a 17,500 ....there's no demand.

Again Barclays was a papered hanger. Avg prices plunged over $50 because of papering.
Then. Atlantic City was selling horribly....and it's only a 5500 seater. It took 2 years to sell out a 5500 seat venue. But sure....book them in a 17,500 venue when demand isn't there at all. And weak demand in CT and especially MA.

So him of all people, talking supply and demand is such a laugh.... especially when he thinks weak demand means more money for Kiss.

Funny how both of you post the same nonsense. You've gotta be the same person.
Nailed it. The entire thing. Bravo

Of course I'm sure you know both of them completely ignored this. I'd already laid it out the first time but of course it goes right over his head so after restating it..... it of course gets ignored and he's back to the same old nonsense again and again and again.

But it's nice to know the twins are really just one apparently
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13396
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

Brewer wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:25 pm Dynamic pricing as long as it goes down.
Umm…yes.

KISS
Golden 1 Center
Sacramento, Calif.
Feb. 9, 2019
$1,444,937
12,479 / 12,479
1 / 1
$1,000, $29.50
Live Nation

KISS
Moda Center
Portland, Ore.
Feb. 1, 2019
$1,442,984
12,821 / 13,543
1 / 0
$1,000, $29.50
Live Nation

KISS
FedExForum
Memphis, Tenn.
Feb. 23, 2019
$1,404,952
12,047 / 12,950
1 / 0
$1,000, $29.50
Live Nation

These are the are some full boxscores from EOTR. I can post more if you’d like. It’s all the same shit.

By coming in at a top ticket price of $1,000…AND THEN ONLY COMING DOWN in price according to demand after the first day of sale.

Yes…that’s dynamic ticket pricing.

Do you not understand the process?
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

And yet he keeps repeating the same nonsense over and over and over again.

And notice how he still ignores what he said...... it would have been far better had the Hard Rock Show not sold out to the last minute. KISS left all that money on the table.

Remember kids every show should take two years to sell out. Low demand and lowered prices are agood thing.

Remember the guy that believes that is trying to lecture everyone.

Someone doesn't get supply and demand one bit
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13396
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:15 pm
Brewer wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:25 pm Dynamic pricing as long as it goes down.
Exactly, down ... down ....down

Pretty sad. But funny how 1 poster w 2 handles it seems just keeps posting the same nonsense.

you had nibbs saying basically.... low demand and decreasing prices maximize revenue foe Kiss.

It never made sense when he said it and he wont discuss what he said at all. He avoids it entirely. He knows he's completely busted.

Then he makes absurd claims of Checkmate and other utter nonsense. He's in his own world. The opposite world.


I like the world where he claims kiss is playing stadiums on the end of the road. But of course he goes to the foreign stadiums. Just like you used Genes foreign dates to pad Gene's terrible US avg.

Of course I asked numerous times if he always did that for consistency. Of course he refused to answer

And when he said there wasn't enough data from the reunions tour, I asked if he was consistent on that. Obviously he would have never tried to use any averages from the 70s or 80s.

And of course he loves the trades except when they disagree with them. Always constantly moving those goal post. Every time he gets trapped in one thing he just changes or ignores.
Yes…you still don’t get it.

If they come in at prices on day one at $1000.

And then ONLY GO DOWN DOWN DOWN from there…

That’s still dynamic pricing.

Do you not understand the process?
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Notice yet again he still won't touch what he said...

It's a simple question why does he think low demand and low prices maximize the money for Kiss.

And of course he won't touch the stadiums claim me made

Or about tour avgs ... or trying to throw in foreign to boost bad numbers.

Never can stay consistent. Always got to keep moving when caught.

And always ignores the questions.

But when a guy thinks it's better for kiss to sell a ticket for $5 than a hundred and that is maximizing revenue, you've just got to laugh
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13396
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:38 pm Notice yet again he still won't touch what he said...

It's a simple question why does he think low demand and low prices maximize the money for Kiss.

And of course he won't touch the stadiums claim me made

Or about tour avgs ... or trying to throw in foreign to boost bad numbers.

Never can stay consistent. Always got to keep moving when caught.

And always ignores the questions.

But when a guy thinks it's better for kiss to sell a ticket for $5 than a hundred and that is maximizing revenue, you've just got to laugh
You’re the one running here.

We’re talking about dynamic pricing and how KISS is effectively using it. You’re the one going off from tangent to tangent.

I’ve already thumped you horribly on all the othe issues you bring up. Let’s stick to your current thrashing on not understanding the machinations of dynamic pricing.

By coming in high and only going down from there. That is an example of dynamic pricing. Even just a few posts ago you’ve erroneously disagreed with this fact.

Checkmate!
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Again hilarious how he keeps running and running.

He's completely ignored all those other issues but he claims I got thumped??? Wow

And the reason we're talking about his laughable statement.... in regard to this show... is because he brought it up.

He is the one who said kiss left the money on the table for this show. He's the one who pointed out it would have been better if this show would have waited to sell out Weeks Later.

He's the one who is saying it's better to have weak demand, prices come down and you don't sell out till the end.

And because he got called out on it and it shows he has no clue how the business works, and he has no clue how supply and demand works. He just keeps on this nonsense about Dynamic pricing.

Even when he admits with kiss there isn't demand and prices only go down.

Everyone else knows that's how it works with kiss and the pricing. Now maybe for the final show ... Ace and Peter show up and if publicize then maybe you'll see prices actually go up!

But remember this is the same laughable guy who claimed Ace didn't have any leverage even though kiss wouldn't be able to put out any of the merchandise they have been over the last 20 years. That's no Leverage. Well of course in his mind. Can you imagine this guy ever trying to any actual business?

Everything this guy says pretty much is wrong.

And just watch will get another lame Checkmate after he said nothing again. And he will completely ignore what he said about leaving money on the table for this very show in this very thread we're talking about. He has to ignore it because if he tried to respond... nothing he could say would make any sense other than to admit he blew it.

It would be great if he admitted he didn't understand supply and demand and didn't understand when it's best to sell out.

But you read an article where it said Taylor Swift sold out too quick so he screwed everything up. And he will never be man enough to admit he blew it.


But once again we can ask him why does he think it's best to wait till the end of sell out when there is low demand and the ticket prices are slashed. Why in the world does he think that is maximizing Revenue as he claimed ????
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13396
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

How about this? Maybe we’re going about this all wrong, all of us. Let’s look at this from a different angle.

As we know I full well agree with the dynamic pricing model. I sincerely believe KISS is maximizing profits by coming in sky high and then getting rid of whatever’s left by discounts.

Do others here believe KISS’ gates would go up if they adopted a $150, $100, $75, and $50 price tier?

EOTR is currently sitting at a $106.51 average ticket price.

By lowering prices they’re gonna make more money?

Anyone, please explain.
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13396
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:54 pm Again hilarious how he keeps running and running.

He's completely ignored all those other issues but he claims I got thumped??? Wow

And the reason we're talking about his laughable statement.... in regard to this show... is because he brought it up.

He is the one who said kiss left the money on the table for this show. He's the one who pointed out it would have been better if this show would have waited to sell out Weeks Later.

He's the one who is saying it's better to have weak demand, prices come down and you don't sell out till the end.

And because he got called out on it and it shows he has no clue how the business works, and he has no clue how supply and demand works. He just keeps on this nonsense about Dynamic pricing.

Even when he admits with kiss there isn't demand and prices only go down.

Everyone else knows that's how it works with kiss and the pricing. Now maybe for the final show ... Ace and Peter show up and if publicize then maybe you'll see prices actually go up!

But remember this is the same laughable guy who claimed Ace didn't have any leverage even though kiss wouldn't be able to put out any of the merchandise they have been over the last 20 years. That's no Leverage. Well of course in his mind. Can you imagine this guy ever trying to any actual business?

Everything this guy says pretty much is wrong.

And just watch will get another lame Checkmate after he said nothing again. And he will completely ignore what he said about leaving money on the table for this very show in this very thread we're talking about. He has to ignore it because if he tried to respond... nothing he could say would make any sense other than to admit he blew it.

It would be great if he admitted he didn't understand supply and demand and didn't understand when it's best to sell out.

But you read an article where it said Taylor Swift sold out too quick so he screwed everything up. And he will never be man enough to admit he blew it.


But once again we can ask him why does he think it's best to wait till the end of sell out when there is low demand and the ticket prices are slashed. Why in the world does he think that is maximizing Revenue as he claimed ????
You won’t face me.

You fear me.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

It’s obvious Spinning BS and twisted taste etc are flat earthers. Now they have to SPAM (moderators) this topic with hyperbolie.

Even a complete lobotomized moron can understand dynamic pricing and it’s effects on tickets.

Priced high in the beginning until demand softens ever so slightly….then slowly dropping in price. Again the goal is to sell the last ticket at showtime for as much as it can get.

https://www.lockportjournal.com/news/li ... 4dcd2.html

JENNINGS: 'Dynamic pricing' impacting concert ticket prices
ON STAGE: Big acts touring right now are getting top-dollar.
By Thom Jennings ngedit@niagara-gazette.com Jul 8, 2021


Thursday night’s Blackberry Smoke concert marked the return of live concerts to Artpark, and it was just one of many shows that were in the area over the July 4 weekend. Even though the number of live concerts has not returned to pre-pandemic levels, it is clear that many acts have decided not to wait any longer to get back onstage and play.

It remains to be seen how many years it will take the live music industry to recover, many venues struggled to stay afloat and while most major acts had enough money to get through the shutdown, road crew members lost significant income.

The few major classic rock tours that are out on the road this year are getting top-dollar for their tickets. Tickets for Billy Joel’s rescheduled date at Highmark Stadium on Aug. 14 start at $89 a piece for upper-level seats, commonly referred to as the “nosebleed” section. That’s a bargain compared to the cost of Genesis tickets for their Nov. 27 show at KeyBank Center. The lowest priced individual ticket for the upper section is going for $379.85.

Those prices could change because Ticketmaster is using a “market priced” model for more of their major concerts. On Ticketmaster’s website they compare the pricing to “how airline tickets and hotel rooms are sold and is commonly referred to as ‘Dynamic Pricing.'

On the surface, that model sounds like it could benefit fans who wait to purchase tickets in the hope that the demand goes down as the date of the show gets closer. With so few tours on the road, it seems to be pushing ticket prices even higher. Even the secondary ticket brokers are benefiting from the pricing model, a single ticket for Elton John’s upcoming show in Syracuse recently listed for $13,000.

If more tours head back out on the road next year, it will be interesting to see if Ticketmaster sticks with dynamic pricing. If it increases ticket revenue, then there is no reason for them to abandon the model. It is also another way Ticketmaster can compete with ticket resellers, an industry that has flourished since ticket sales shifted from the box office to the internet.

It is likely that more venues adopt a dynamic pricing model, because it does create a sense of urgency if fans fear ticket prices will skyrocket. One of the challenges the music industry faced was how to handle refunds for shows that were canceled or postponed. The delay in refunds frustrated many music fans, and that may make some fans more cautious when it comes to purchasing concert tickets months in advance.

For now, there are still many reasonably priced shows at venues all across Western New York, and while you may not be able to afford a $13,000 seat to see Elton John when he performs in Syracuse, you can always shell out a few bucks and catch a local band before they hit the big time.

Thom Jennings covers the local music scene for Night and Day.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

All Dynamic pricing does is take secondary ticket market prices and funnel that to the promoters and performers. This analysis showed Pearl Jam left over $30 million dollars on the table for Wrigley Field concerts . “As shown by the total potential lost revenue for the five Pearl Jam concerts at Wrigley Field in 2013, 2016, and 2018 of $32.6 million, dynamic pricing models in the concert industry can significantly impact artist revenue maximization and who receives those revenues.”

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
notation mathematique geometrie
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

I see this spinning twins who are really one are at it again.

Once again none of the real questions answered.

And now one of them is trying to rewrite what he said before.

Remember he claimed it was bad did the Atlantic City show sold out several weeks early.

Now he's trying to laughably change the subject and dynamic pricing nonsense... and act like you said something totally different than what he actually did say.

All we would have to do is admit he was wrong.

But he would have been much happier if the Atlantic City show had waited to sell out for a few more weeks.

He thinks all kiss shows... even if it's a show that's been on sale for two freaking years.

Remember in his mind low demand and decrease prices I mean kiss maximizes their profit.

I mean who would want the tickets to sell when they're $1,000 or second row is 750.

It's far better when ticket prices are slashed and there's a fire sale. Tell him that means more money for Kiss. It makes literally no sense but he's going to keep hanging on to his false claims like a pit bull. Because if he admits the truth now how's that make him look?

I also love the other part of the twins .... keeps posting the same nonsense over and over again.

And he doesnt even get it. Oh he can post what it's supposed to do. Let me quote him from above.

"Priced high in the beginning until demand softens ever so slightly….then slowly dropping in price. Again the goal is to sell the last ticket at showtime for as much as it can get. "


A shame he doesn't realize that's not what kiss is doing. He's proven my point again and again and again. There's kiss shows that have been on sale for 2 years with tons of tickets left. And yet even though with no demand... set ticket prices haven't fallen. And then soon before the show.... prices will dramatically Plunge. You will have $750 tickets dropping Like a Rock to 250.

Again I pointed it out numerous times they had the most screwed-up algorithms for Kiss. Sure people think all of that joke Dynamic pricing if they want but it's really not. If it were true dynamic pricing after the initial surge of ticket sales prices would start gradually.

Wouldn't it be great if these twins would start listening to people with a clue instead of keep posting nonsense time and time again.

Go look at the bloodbath that's Massachusetts. Last time I looked there were around 30 front row tickets available for a show that have been on sale over 2 years. Where was that gradual decrease in prices that hould have occurred?

But as we get close to Showtime just wait till those front row go on a fire sale. And kiss and Live Nation lose plenty of money... that got left on the table.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

nibbler1982 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:26 pm
By coming in at a top ticket price of $1,000…AND THEN ONLY COMING DOWN in price according to demand after the first day of sale.

Yes…that’s dynamic ticket pricing.

Do you not understand the process?
Wow thanks for quoting me. That's what I've been pointing out this whole time what real Dynamic pricing is ...

But of course that's not what's going on.

Yes the price should come down after the initial surge ..... according to demand.

Because I've constantly pointed out that's not how Live Nation is doing it with kiss.

That's why you have shows like Massachusetts with maybe 40% sold. It's been on sale for 2 years or more. And those thousand-dollar seats which should have been gradually dropping for the past 2 years ...hasn't. Neither have the other ticket prices.

But soon Live Nation will fire sale those and you will most likely see the usual enormous drops in ticket prices. And Live Nation and kiss will leave lots of money on the table because they did not use actual Dynamic pricing.

And again real Dynamic pricing is what you pretty much quoted me saying above.
User avatar
TwistedTaste
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1340
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:42 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by TwistedTaste »

This is comical now lol
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

If anyone here truly believes ‘spinning bullshits’ the “Mass. shows tickets have been on sale for 2 years”…needs their head examined. No one was going to try to buy concert tickets during a pandemic. Without knowing if that show was indeed going to happen or not. Especially when losing their jobs was or is a possibility.

That has to be some of the stupidest stuff ever written in this forum

Supply and demand has been affected by Covid. What’s the health risk to me and my family of getting into a 5-10,000 person enclosed space for 4 hours? That’s a big question many folks ask themselves before pressing the BUY button.

So far while ‘spinning bullshit’ provides UNSUPPORTED hand-on-the-hips bloviation….I supplied articles and an analysis from an accounting journal.

We will see how Covid and it’s variants impact concert ticket sales going forward.

PS I’m in day 5 of my 10 day Covid quarantine. I had Phizer doses in March and April. And got Covid last Thursday. My wife and I bought tickets for Ft Worth when they first came out. I was hedging on not going but now that I’ll have natural Covid antibodies…I’ll probably go. My wife says she won’t go though.
Tbond
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:09 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Tbond »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:54 pm Again hilarious how he keeps running and running.

He's completely ignored all those other issues but he claims I got thumped??? Wow

And the reason we're talking about his laughable statement.... in regard to this show... is because he brought it up.

He is the one who said kiss left the money on the table for this show. He's the one who pointed out it would have been better if this show would have waited to sell out Weeks Later.

He's the one who is saying it's better to have weak demand, prices come down and you don't sell out till the end.

And because he got called out on it and it shows he has no clue how the business works, and he has no clue how supply and demand works. He just keeps on this nonsense about Dynamic pricing.

Even when he admits with kiss there isn't demand and prices only go down.

Everyone else knows that's how it works with kiss and the pricing. Now maybe for the final show ... Ace and Peter show up and if publicize then maybe you'll see prices actually go up!

But remember this is the same laughable guy who claimed Ace didn't have any leverage even though kiss wouldn't be able to put out any of the merchandise they have been over the last 20 years. That's no Leverage. Well of course in his mind. Can you imagine this guy ever trying to any actual business?

Everything this guy says pretty much is wrong.

And just watch will get another lame Checkmate after he said nothing again. And he will completely ignore what he said about leaving money on the table for this very show in this very thread we're talking about. He has to ignore it because if he tried to respond... nothing he could say would make any sense other than to admit he blew it.

It would be great if he admitted he didn't understand supply and demand and didn't understand when it's best to sell out.

But you read an article where it said Taylor Swift sold out too quick so he screwed everything up. And he will never be man enough to admit he blew it.


But once again we can ask him why does he think it's best to wait till the end of sell out when there is low demand and the ticket prices are slashed. Why in the world does he think that is maximizing Revenue as he claimed ????
Look, I couldn't care less about Kiss profits, but, simply Google "dynamic pricing", and you will see the result.

Never mind, in post it to show you and everyone else.
Screenshot_20210801-141422_Chrome.jpg
You may not LIKE the definition, but, facts don't care about feelings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

Yes Tbond.Thanks.The goal is to start in the sweet spot and end in the sweet spot. Getting the most money possible for each ticket. A high price is set by an algorithm based on previous demand for other shows ….for each ticket…and then the algorithm adjusts to the demand.

Covid impacts are a wild card too.
Tbond
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Posts: 319
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:09 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Tbond »

Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:29 pm Yes Tbond.Thanks.The goal is to start in the sweet spot and end in the sweet spot. Getting the most money possible for each ticket. A high price is set by an algorithm based on previous demand for other shows ….for each ticket…and then the algorithm adjusts to the demand.

Covid impacts are a wild card too.
I mean, I agree.

And I consider myself a bit more savvy these days about purchasing tickets - - - a dynamic purchasing model if you will.

The last show I saw was here in Peoria, IL in February, 2019. Second row seats for me and the hubs, somewhere around $100 each is I remember.

Those seats were priced at like $1,500 or whatever ever since the show went on sale, but I waited out til the day of, or a day or two before, the show.

Sure enough they came down.

And yes, they maximized profits by doing that, bc there were people around me that paid the $1,500 - - - so the show made $1,500 for rack of those seats.

On mine, it was $100 or whatnot - - - but that's still greater than $0.
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13396
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:06 am
nibbler1982 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:26 pm
By coming in at a top ticket price of $1,000…AND THEN ONLY COMING DOWN in price according to demand after the first day of sale.

Yes…that’s dynamic ticket pricing.

Do you not understand the process?
Wow thanks for quoting me. That's what I've been pointing out this whole time what real Dynamic pricing is ...

But of course that's not what's going on.

Yes the price should come down after the initial surge ..... according to demand.

Because I've constantly pointed out that's not how Live Nation is doing it with kiss.

That's why you have shows like Massachusetts with maybe 40% sold. It's been on sale for 2 years or more. And those thousand-dollar seats which should have been gradually dropping for the past 2 years ...hasn't. Neither have the other ticket prices.

But soon Live Nation will fire sale those and you will most likely see the usual enormous drops in ticket prices. And Live Nation and kiss will leave lots of money on the table because they did not use actual Dynamic pricing.

And again real Dynamic pricing is what you pretty much quoted me saying above.
Everyone out there in TV Wonderland. I am I need of your service. Please help a brother out. After reading the above…

Is it just me? Or is Spininxie carrying on a perfectly good argument with himself?
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13396
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

Tbond wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:19 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:54 pm Again hilarious how he keeps running and running.

He's completely ignored all those other issues but he claims I got thumped??? Wow

And the reason we're talking about his laughable statement.... in regard to this show... is because he brought it up.

He is the one who said kiss left the money on the table for this show. He's the one who pointed out it would have been better if this show would have waited to sell out Weeks Later.

He's the one who is saying it's better to have weak demand, prices come down and you don't sell out till the end.

And because he got called out on it and it shows he has no clue how the business works, and he has no clue how supply and demand works. He just keeps on this nonsense about Dynamic pricing.

Even when he admits with kiss there isn't demand and prices only go down.

Everyone else knows that's how it works with kiss and the pricing. Now maybe for the final show ... Ace and Peter show up and if publicize then maybe you'll see prices actually go up!

But remember this is the same laughable guy who claimed Ace didn't have any leverage even though kiss wouldn't be able to put out any of the merchandise they have been over the last 20 years. That's no Leverage. Well of course in his mind. Can you imagine this guy ever trying to any actual business?

Everything this guy says pretty much is wrong.

And just watch will get another lame Checkmate after he said nothing again. And he will completely ignore what he said about leaving money on the table for this very show in this very thread we're talking about. He has to ignore it because if he tried to respond... nothing he could say would make any sense other than to admit he blew it.

It would be great if he admitted he didn't understand supply and demand and didn't understand when it's best to sell out.

But you read an article where it said Taylor Swift sold out too quick so he screwed everything up. And he will never be man enough to admit he blew it.


But once again we can ask him why does he think it's best to wait till the end of sell out when there is low demand and the ticket prices are slashed. Why in the world does he think that is maximizing Revenue as he claimed ????
Look, I couldn't care less about Kiss profits, but, simply Google "dynamic pricing", and you will see the result.

Never mind, in post it to show you and everyone else.

Screenshot_20210801-141422_Chrome.jpg

You may not LIKE the definition, but, facts don't care about feelings.
FC51471E-9D7C-4755-8D0E-25788B76E3BB.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Tbond wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:19 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:54 pm Again hilarious how he keeps running and running.

He's completely ignored all those other issues but he claims I got thumped??? Wow

And the reason we're talking about his laughable statement.... in regard to this show... is because he brought it up.

He is the one who said kiss left the money on the table for this show. He's the one who pointed out it would have been better if this show would have waited to sell out Weeks Later.

He's the one who is saying it's better to have weak demand, prices come down and you don't sell out till the end.

And because he got called out on it and it shows he has no clue how the business works, and he has no clue how supply and demand works. He just keeps on this nonsense about Dynamic pricing.

Even when he admits with kiss there isn't demand and prices only go down.

Everyone else knows that's how it works with kiss and the pricing. Now maybe for the final show ... Ace and Peter show up and if publicize then maybe you'll see prices actually go up!

But remember this is the same laughable guy who claimed Ace didn't have any leverage even though kiss wouldn't be able to put out any of the merchandise they have been over the last 20 years. That's no Leverage. Well of course in his mind. Can you imagine this guy ever trying to any actual business?

Everything this guy says pretty much is wrong.

And just watch will get another lame Checkmate after he said nothing again. And he will completely ignore what he said about leaving money on the table for this very show in this very thread we're talking about. He has to ignore it because if he tried to respond... nothing he could say would make any sense other than to admit he blew it.

It would be great if he admitted he didn't understand supply and demand and didn't understand when it's best to sell out.

But you read an article where it said Taylor Swift sold out too quick so he screwed everything up. And he will never be man enough to admit he blew it.


But once again we can ask him why does he think it's best to wait till the end of sell out when there is low demand and the ticket prices are slashed. Why in the world does he think that is maximizing Revenue as he claimed ????
Look, I couldn't care less about Kiss profits, but, simply Google "dynamic pricing", and you will see the result.

Never mind, in post it to show you and everyone else.

Screenshot_20210801-141422_Chrome.jpg

You may not LIKE the definition, but, facts don't care about feelings.
Why in the world are you telling me this I've been saying this the whole time. If an event is not selling prices are discounted. If there is high demand prices go up.

I've been saying that the whole time.

It's nibbler and others who can't grasp that until maybe recently when he was quoting me basically saying reality finally. That's when he finally admitted that prices should start going down after the first day or days when they aren't selling. But everyone knows that's not happening with kiss.

But the point is kiss is not doing that. You may not like it but facts don't care about your feelings.

And if you think keeping the prices the same price when it's hadn't been selling for a year and a half..... is real Dynamic pricing.... it's not.

And Nibbler finally admitted after the initial demand of the first day....or you could even say first weeks. But if the demand isn't there in the prices should start gradually coming down. It's ridiculous to wait over a year-and-a-half right before the show before you fire sale the tickets.

It's hilarious. I mean are you another account of nibblers? It's like the three of y'all don't understand basic supply and demand. So maybe you all are the same person. Maybe I should call you the trinity.


Instead of posting the same garbage over and over and over again which just proved I'm right. Why don't you start explaining well the algorithm suck so bad for Kiss. Why is the Massachusetts so which is been on sale since November 2019. Only about 40% of the tickets and sold in that time. And they still have 30 plus front row seats that aren't selling full price. Again November 2019. Sure one crappy algorithm. But if live nation and kiss love fire sales so be it
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

nibbler1982 wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:38 pm
Tbond wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:19 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:54 pm Again hilarious how he keeps running and running.

He's completely ignored all those other issues but he claims I got thumped??? Wow

And the reason we're talking about his laughable statement.... in regard to this show... is because he brought it up.

He is the one who said kiss left the money on the table for this show. He's the one who pointed out it would have been better if this show would have waited to sell out Weeks Later.

He's the one who is saying it's better to have weak demand, prices come down and you don't sell out till the end.

And because he got called out on it and it shows he has no clue how the business works, and he has no clue how supply and demand works. He just keeps on this nonsense about Dynamic pricing.

Even when he admits with kiss there isn't demand and prices only go down.

Everyone else knows that's how it works with kiss and the pricing. Now maybe for the final show ... Ace and Peter show up and if publicize then maybe you'll see prices actually go up!

But remember this is the same laughable guy who claimed Ace didn't have any leverage even though kiss wouldn't be able to put out any of the merchandise they have been over the last 20 years. That's no Leverage. Well of course in his mind. Can you imagine this guy ever trying to any actual business?

Everything this guy says pretty much is wrong.

And just watch will get another lame Checkmate after he said nothing again. And he will completely ignore what he said about leaving money on the table for this very show in this very thread we're talking about. He has to ignore it because if he tried to respond... nothing he could say would make any sense other than to admit he blew it.

It would be great if he admitted he didn't understand supply and demand and didn't understand when it's best to sell out.

But you read an article where it said Taylor Swift sold out too quick so he screwed everything up. And he will never be man enough to admit he blew it.


But once again we can ask him why does he think it's best to wait till the end of sell out when there is low demand and the ticket prices are slashed. Why in the world does he think that is maximizing Revenue as he claimed ????
Look, I couldn't care less about Kiss profits, but, simply Google "dynamic pricing", and you will see the result.

Never mind, in post it to show you and everyone else.

Screenshot_20210801-141422_Chrome.jpg

You may not LIKE the definition, but, facts don't care about feelings.
FC51471E-9D7C-4755-8D0E-25788B76E3BB.jpeg
I won this game long ago.

But its hilarious you finally admitted Kiss tickets should have started dropping after the first day or so....since demand isnt there. With that one statement you admitted everything I've been saying was correct. And everything you said was wrong.

Glad you admit your laughable statement about it's best for shows not to sell out to the very end. You still got that nonsense from the Taylor Swift article and confuse fixed-price with dynamic. And once you blew it you couldn't get out of the hole you dug
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:29 pm Yes Tbond.Thanks.The goal is to start in the sweet spot and end in the sweet spot. Getting the most money possible for each ticket. A high price is set by an algorithm based on previous demand for other shows ….for each ticket…and then the algorithm adjusts to the demand.
And yet after a year-and-a-half and still has not adjusted even though demand isn't there one bit.

That is one hell of an algorithm
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 11:03 am My wife and I bought tickets for Ft Worth when they first came out. I was hedging on not going but now that I’ll have natural Covid antibodies…I’ll probably go. My wife says she won’t go though.
You mean that show that went on sale back in 2019 and there's still tons of tickets left.

And I wonder how long those tickets on the side has been on saleeen since the beginning or recently? I mean you or your twin major you deal when those tickets on the side which are far better than the ones in the back were added to the Tulsa show. Of course that was in another poor selling show... they were able to bail on. So maybe after 2 years or more. They might come close to selling out.

And remember this show they'd already done a fire sale for because they thought the show was going to happen back in March 2020.

And this may have been one of the shows that was already been rescheduled when Gene use the hospital before horribly selling Utah.

Maybe they will soon do another fire sale
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:26 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:29 pm Yes Tbond.Thanks.The goal is to start in the sweet spot and end in the sweet spot. Getting the most money possible for each ticket. A high price is set by an algorithm based on previous demand for other shows ….for each ticket…and then the algorithm adjusts to the demand.
And yet after a year-and-a-half and still has not adjusted even though demand isn't there one bit.

That is one hell of an algorithm
It’s a pandemic ya moron.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:19 pm Why is the Massachusetts so which is been on sale since November 2019. Only about 40% of the tickets and sold in that time. And they still have 30 plus front row seats that aren't selling full price. Again November 2019. Sure one crappy algorithm. But if live nation and kiss love fire sales so be it
Because vaccinated as well as unvaccinated people are presently unsure of their income stream as well as if they will get Covid or not when attending a packed show.

Are you honestly this STUPID?
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:35 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:26 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:29 pm Yes Tbond.Thanks.The goal is to start in the sweet spot and end in the sweet spot. Getting the most money possible for each ticket. A high price is set by an algorithm based on previous demand for other shows ….for each ticket…and then the algorithm adjusts to the demand.
And yet after a year-and-a-half and still has not adjusted even though demand isn't there one bit.

That is one hell of an algorithm
It’s a pandemic ya moron.
Why don't you go try to buy some Dallas Cowboys tickets. I'm sure they won't have 85 to a hundred thousand packed in that Stadium. Arlington isn't that far from Fort Worth.

Stop trying to over blow things most people have gone on with their lives.

And it shouldn't be money because there's ten million jobs that aren't filled because people are getting paid more to stay at home. Then you throw on the child tax credits that started last month.... so Kiss should be blowing out front row.

So only kiss is affected not packed NFL Stadiums? Pretty amazing how that works. Just keep making up more excuses..... for poor selling shows that went on sale months and months before covid was a reality
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:43 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:35 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:26 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:29 pm Yes Tbond.Thanks.The goal is to start in the sweet spot and end in the sweet spot. Getting the most money possible for each ticket. A high price is set by an algorithm based on previous demand for other shows ….for each ticket…and then the algorithm adjusts to the demand.
And yet after a year-and-a-half and still has not adjusted even though demand isn't there one bit.

That is one hell of an algorithm
It’s a pandemic ya moron.
Why don't you go try to buy some Dallas Cowboys tickets. I'm sure they won't have 85 to a hundred thousand packed in that Stadium. Arlington isn't that far from Fort Worth.

Stop trying to over blow things most people have gone on with their lives.

And it shouldn't be money because there's ten million jobs that aren't filled because people are getting paid more to stay at home. Then you throw on the child tax credits that started last month.... so Kiss should be blowing out front row.

So only kiss is affected not packed NFL Stadiums? Pretty amazing how that works. Just keep making up more excuses..... for poor selling shows that went on sale months and months before covid was a reality
Ya dope….Cowboy tickets are sold out into the far future. They’re all season tickets and already paid for. If you don’t pay for them you LOSE THOSE SEATS FOREVER.

If THIS keeps up….those KISS (and others) tickets will go down even more in price.
A48C85D7-2272-40F8-8028-7CC7CF3E6527.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:49 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:43 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:35 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:26 pm

And yet after a year-and-a-half and still has not adjusted even though demand isn't there one bit.

That is one hell of an algorithm
It’s a pandemic ya moron.
Why don't you go try to buy some Dallas Cowboys tickets. I'm sure they won't have 85 to a hundred thousand packed in that Stadium. Arlington isn't that far from Fort Worth.

Stop trying to over blow things most people have gone on with their lives.

And it shouldn't be money because there's ten million jobs that aren't filled because people are getting paid more to stay at home. Then you throw on the child tax credits that started last month.... so Kiss should be blowing out front row.

So only kiss is affected not packed NFL Stadiums? Pretty amazing how that works. Just keep making up more excuses..... for poor selling shows that went on sale months and months before covid was a reality
Ya dope….Cowboy tickets are sold out into the far future. They’re all season tickets and already paid for. If you don’t pay for them you LOSE THOSE SEATS FOREVER.

If THIS keeps up….those KISS (and others) tickets will go down even more in price.
A48C85D7-2272-40F8-8028-7CC7CF3E6527.jpeg
Wow so they're going for below face value on StubHub Ticketmaster Etc? You sure love to completely whiff don't you? How much above face value for those tickets going for?

Even that cheap-ass party pass tickets..... they're like $30...... are selling for like a hundred and ten. And for $110 you get to stand in the endzone and be packed in like sardines. But sure tell me some more of your nonsense

And why don't you tell us how crowded their games were last year.... when there wasn't even a vaccine. What did they get up to ...didAbbott allow in 50,000 in there? No super spreader event.

You really have to be nibbs beause you are wrong on everything
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

SpinningBullshit wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:43 pm
So only kiss is affected not packed NFL Stadiums? Pretty amazing how that works. Just keep making up more excuses..... for poor selling shows that went on sale months and months before covid was a reality
WRONG. My wife bought our tickets for Ft Worth on 3/18/2020. The day they went on sale. That second leg all went on sale in MARCH 2020. She gave them to me for my birthday in June. Covid became a “reality” in January of 2020.

All of the tickets sold for the EOTR second leg were sold AFTER Covid became a reality. Not “before Covid was a reality” YA LIAR.

The 10/20 show was postponed in August of 2020. Why do you insist on LYING with nearly every sentence?
Last edited by Much Too Soon on Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

SpinningBullshit wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:56 pm
And why don't you tell us how crowded their games were last year.... when there wasn't even a vaccine. What did they get up to ...didAbbott allow in 50,000 in there? No super spreader event.

You really have to be nibbs beause you are wrong on everything
Why do you insist on lying at every opportunity?

The Cowboys averaged 27,377 fans for their home games in 2020.

This stuff is easy to find and you will look like less of an idiot…though still an idiot.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2170
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

SpinningBULLSHIT wrote: Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:56 pm You really have to be nibbs beause you are wrong on everything
And you have been banned here previously posting under the name of JackCarter. Don’t think you’re fooling anyone Sherlock.