Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13394
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

Doose wrote: Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:19 pm My understanding is KISS is paid a guarantee. Let's say it's $500k. Whether they sell 1 tickets or 10,000 tickets, KISS makes $500k.

But after the guarantee, and the promoter has covered expenses and made a certain percentage profit, the remaining profits are split with some percentage.

So if a show brings in $1,200,000, it could be:

KISS - $500,000
Promoters Expenses - $250,000
Promoter Profit - $150,000

Remaining Net: $300,000

If it's 70/30, for example, KISS gets another $210,000. So now they're $500k turned into $710,000k (not including merchandise, Meet & Greets, instruments, etc.)
I’ve heard for the first and second runs through North America and the European trek they were getting a guarantee of $1,000,000. For the third go ‘round in NA that started in 2020 and continues shortly I hear it’s $750,000. Although I’ve gotten no confirmation one way or another about the upcoming foreign markets, a lot of them are first run. I’m guessing it’ll be back to the $1M range.

Of course, VIPs, Meet & Greets, KISS Army charge, selling tchotchkes, and the massive KISS Merchandise Machine is not included in that guarantee.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Love seeing that great Industry source Rolling Stone.

At least I know now how you all screwed up your thinking in some ways. Because that article talked about not selling out the first day or first couple of days, you ran with that and completely screwed things up.

It's a shame y'all don't know simple basic economics. But I love being lectured to by people who think it's best kiss had not sold out until the very last minute. Because according to jot, just left money on the table by selling out.

Of course he still can't admit he screwed that up.

In his world kiss selling out when demand is low and prices have been slashed is a good thing.

Also the article talks about prices going up and down but the people who posted the article can't give any examples of when kisses price has gone up. They can only give examples of when it's gone down.

Also they laughably brag about that algorithms, but yet almost all examples of second row show prices fall from 750 to 250. That sounds like a pretty crappy algorithm to me. And they are leaving a tremendous amount of money on the table.

But again if people want to think KISS doing Groupons, massively slashing prices on tickets and other things are a good thing so be it. Whatever floats their boat.

I mean this whole argument started because someone bragging that kiss finally sold other show after it's been on sale for over a year. And it's only a 5000 seater. This is a show that should have sold out easily in a month.

The strong demand just isn't there. And its certainly not there for dynamic pricing to kick in and raise the ticket prices. The low demand iust means falling ticket prices.

And I certainly disagree with Garth Brooks and others who give away first and second row seats to people in the upper tiers and act like those are the real fans. If someone is willing to shell out $1500, $2000 or more, I would say those fans are putting their loyalty where the money is.

Now maybe instead of ignoring reality, jot and his buddy can answer some simple things.

Do they still falsely believe not selling out till the end is a good thing? Or will they admit prices have dropped substantially and a ton of money was left on the table

Will they admit with kiss Dynamic pricing seems to only go down not up

Will they admit the algorithms for KISS concert suck and it dropped in from 750 to 250 was no drops in between is ridiculous

Will they answer if they always combined foreign and American box-office or only do it when they're trying to make a point in the four and helps them

Will they admit kiss is not a stadium band on end of the road. And if they try to use foreign stadium shows will they admit the kiss was a stadium band on the creatures tour

Will they admit they've never used fractional data to extrapolate tour averages for tours in the 70s 80s and 90s

Will they admit there's no way to determine how much money the reunions tour took in because so many people were getting tickets via ticket brokers

Will the admit using the CPT I to adjust for Ticket inflation doesn't work

Will they admit they should be consistent when using data instead of cherry-picking like they do constantly. And loving sources when it agrees with them and then hating the same sources when it disagrees with it

Will they admit they really don't know anything about the industry they just read some stuff and screw it all up
Anomaly
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 23286
Joined: Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Anomaly »

To be fair, if overall demand's low for an event - I think all parties involved on the business side would be pretty happy with ending up selling it out at the end of the day.

Beer's still $12 no matter what they paid for the ticket, after all.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2157
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:18 am Love seeing that great Industry source Rolling Stone.

At least I know now how you all screwed up your thinking in some ways. Because that article talked about not selling out the first day or first couple of days, you ran with that and completely screwed things up.

It's a shame y'all don't know simple basic economics. But I love being lectured to by people who think it's best kiss had not sold out until the very last minute. Because according to jot, just left money on the table by selling out.

Of course he still can't admit he screwed that up.

In his world kiss selling out when demand is low and prices have been slashed is a good thing.

Also the article talks about prices going up and down but the people who posted the article can't give any examples of when kisses price has gone up. They can only give examples of when it's gone down.

Also they laughably brag about that algorithms, but yet almost all examples of second row show prices fall from 750 to 250. That sounds like a pretty crappy algorithm to me. And they are leaving a tremendous amount of money on the table.

But again if people want to think KISS doing Groupons, massively slashing prices on tickets and other things are a good thing so be it. Whatever floats their boat.

I mean this whole argument started because someone bragging that kiss finally sold other show after it's been on sale for over a year. And it's only a 5000 seater. This is a show that should have sold out easily in a month.

The strong demand just isn't there. And its certainly not there for dynamic pricing to kick in and raise the ticket prices. The low demand iust means falling ticket prices.

And I certainly disagree with Garth Brooks and others who give away first and second row seats to people in the upper tiers and act like those are the real fans. If someone is willing to shell out $1500, $2000 or more, I would say those fans are putting their loyalty where the money is.

Now maybe instead of ignoring reality, jot and his buddy can answer some simple things.

Do they still falsely believe not selling out till the end is a good thing? Or will they admit prices have dropped substantially and a ton of money was left on the table

Will they admit with kiss Dynamic pricing seems to only go down not up

Will they admit the algorithms for KISS concert suck and it dropped in from 750 to 250 was no drops in between is ridiculous

Will they answer if they always combined foreign and American box-office or only do it when they're trying to make a point in the four and helps them

Will they admit kiss is not a stadium band on end of the road. And if they try to use foreign stadium shows will they admit the kiss was a stadium band on the creatures tour

Will they admit they've never used fractional data to extrapolate tour averages for tours in the 70s 80s and 90s

Will they admit there's no way to determine how much money the reunions tour took in because so many people were getting tickets via ticket brokers

Will the admit using the CPT I to adjust for Ticket inflation doesn't work

Will they admit they should be consistent when using data instead of cherry-picking like they do constantly. And loving sources when it agrees with them and then hating the same sources when it disagrees with it

Will they admit they really don't know anything about the industry they just read some stuff and screw it all up
You ask a lot of questions that you try to pass off as fact. And try to refute our data with your personal experience. Again offering up nothing to back it up. Answer some of those yourself and report back Sherlock. All you’ve done is yap your yapper whilst providing NOTHING of substance.

Not expecting that to change but come on man. At least try.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2157
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

Meanwhile as twisted acorn trys to find something to back his crap up. What’s the Deal With Ticketmaster’s “Dynamic Pricing”?
Why does your $200 Billie Eilish ticket suddenly cost $400?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inside ... ricing/amp
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2157
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

But wait. There’s MORE

EDITOR'S PICK
JENNINGS: 'Dynamic pricing' impacting concert ticket prices
ON STAGE: Big acts touring right now are getting top-dollar.



https://www.lockportjournal.com/news/li ... 4dcd2.html
User avatar
misterhand80
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 619
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by misterhand80 »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:18 am But again if people want to think KISS doing Groupons, massively slashing prices on tickets and other things are a good thing so be it. Whatever floats their boat.
It's good to know you won't be running interference with others in threads like this. :idea:
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:02 pm Meanwhile as twisted acorn trys to find something to back his crap up. What’s the Deal With Ticketmaster’s “Dynamic Pricing”?
Why does your $200 Billie Eilish ticket suddenly cost $400?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inside ... ricing/amp
Thank you! Now this is a great example of dynamic pricing. Something neither you our Nibbler could not come up with when it comes to kiss.

As it should Billy's tickets go from 200 to $400 because of the demand.

Those pit tickets for that other group went up from $200 to $1,000 because of demand.

That's how real Dynamic pricing works.

It seems for KISS, ticket prices only go one way and that's down.


And of course I knew y'all would never try to answer any of those questions. But then that would take actually knowing the subject which you don't.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:06 pm But wait. There’s MORE

EDITOR'S PICK
JENNINGS: 'Dynamic pricing' impacting concert ticket prices
ON STAGE: Big acts touring right now are getting top-dollar.



https://www.lockportjournal.com/news/li ... 4dcd2.html
Too bad Elton John isn't getting much of that $13,000
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Anomaly wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:36 am To be fair, if overall demand's low for an event - I think all parties involved on the business side would be pretty happy with ending up selling it out at the end of the day.

Beer's still $12 no matter what they paid for the ticket, after all.
Yeah I'm sure the Seminole Indians will be happy selling plenty of $12 beer... and having people visit the casino and losing money.

And of course no telling how many of these 5,000 tickets were comped.

But the Seminoles should be happy and that's all that matters
User avatar
In the Suds
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5459
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:29 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by In the Suds »

The dynamic algorithms made our tickets outrageously expensive. Forget the haters. We won! :bom:
User avatar
mamado
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 8230
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 3:07 pm
Location: URANUS

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by mamado »

Anomaly wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:36 am (...) Beer's still $12 no matter what they paid for the ticket, after all.
That's outrageous!!! Cheap bastards... :evil: :evil: :evil: :flower:
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13394
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:18 am Love seeing that great Industry source Rolling Stone.

At least I know now how you all screwed up your thinking in some ways. Because that article talked about not selling out the first day or first couple of days, you ran with that and completely screwed things up.

It's a shame y'all don't know simple basic economics. But I love being lectured to by people who think it's best kiss had not sold out until the very last minute. Because according to jot, just left money on the table by selling out.

Of course he still can't admit he screwed that up.

In his world kiss selling out when demand is low and prices have been slashed is a good thing.

Also the article talks about prices going up and down but the people who posted the article can't give any examples of when kisses price has gone up. They can only give examples of when it's gone down.

Also they laughably brag about that algorithms, but yet almost all examples of second row show prices fall from 750 to 250. That sounds like a pretty crappy algorithm to me. And they are leaving a tremendous amount of money on the table.

But again if people want to think KISS doing Groupons, massively slashing prices on tickets and other things are a good thing so be it. Whatever floats their boat.

I mean this whole argument started because someone bragging that kiss finally sold other show after it's been on sale for over a year. And it's only a 5000 seater. This is a show that should have sold out easily in a month.

The strong demand just isn't there. And its certainly not there for dynamic pricing to kick in and raise the ticket prices. The low demand iust means falling ticket prices.

And I certainly disagree with Garth Brooks and others who give away first and second row seats to people in the upper tiers and act like those are the real fans. If someone is willing to shell out $1500, $2000 or more, I would say those fans are putting their loyalty where the money is.

Now maybe instead of ignoring reality, jot and his buddy can answer some simple things.

Do they still falsely believe not selling out till the end is a good thing? Or will they admit prices have dropped substantially and a ton of money was left on the table

Will they admit with kiss Dynamic pricing seems to only go down not up

Will they admit the algorithms for KISS concert suck and it dropped in from 750 to 250 was no drops in between is ridiculous

Will they answer if they always combined foreign and American box-office or only do it when they're trying to make a point in the four and helps them

Will they admit kiss is not a stadium band on end of the road. And if they try to use foreign stadium shows will they admit the kiss was a stadium band on the creatures tour

Will they admit they've never used fractional data to extrapolate tour averages for tours in the 70s 80s and 90s

Will they admit there's no way to determine how much money the reunions tour took in because so many people were getting tickets via ticket brokers

Will the admit using the CPT I to adjust for Ticket inflation doesn't work

Will they admit they should be consistent when using data instead of cherry-picking like they do constantly. And loving sources when it agrees with them and then hating the same sources when it disagrees with it

Will they admit they really don't know anything about the industry they just read some stuff and screw it all up
So much obsession over individuals who AREN’T KISS.

Not to mention the exorbitant abundance of outright blather.

It’s just so odd.
User avatar
KF73
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by KF73 »

Sweet! We have Atlanta coming up on 8/29!!! Can't wait!!! It' amazing, I swore we would only do one EOTR show and did Jacksonville. The eh, why not do Charleston. Then why not Biloxi, which was one of those three that got postponed when COVID blew up.

I've finally come to the conclusion that I'll keep going until they truly do turn out the lights for good.
User avatar
KF73
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1653
Joined: Sun May 25, 2014 7:39 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by KF73 »

nibbler1982 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 3:02 pm
HOFCity wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:51 pm
Julien wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:43 pm Nice. Many folks are starved for entertainment!
To bad for the music fans here but great for our boyz bank accounts.

KISS Army 2021
LOUD PROUD AND UNBOWED
I am a music fan of the N’th degree.

There’s nothing I enjoy more than going to a concert.

I’ve probably been to ~2,000 shows in my 51 years.

This one will certainly be added to that list.
Live music. I've always said, when the lights go down at a show and the crowd roars that it is better than sex... almost!
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2157
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

In the Suds wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:31 pm The dynamic algorithms made our tickets outrageously expensive. Forget the haters. We won! :bom:

Realistically dynamic pricing didn’t make them more expensive. Supposedly we’re still paying the same price we did when we bought from scalpers decades ago. Except now the money is flowing to those who actually produce something ….namely the music.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2157
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:02 pm Meanwhile as twisted acorn trys to find something to back his crap up. What’s the Deal With Ticketmaster’s “Dynamic Pricing”?
Why does your $200 Billie Eilish ticket suddenly cost $400?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inside ... ricing/amp
Thank you! Now this is a great example of dynamic pricing. Something neither you our Nibbler could not come up with when it comes to kiss.

As it should Billy's tickets go from 200 to $400 because of the demand.

Those pit tickets for that other group went up from $200 to $1,000 because of demand.

That's how real Dynamic pricing works.

It seems for KISS, ticket prices only go one way and that's down.


And of course I knew y'all would never try to answer any of those questions. But then that would take actually knowing the subject which you don't.
“It seems?…. IT SEEMS$” So you don’t really know and finally you’re admitting such. Read and weep spinning bs
BB981DD4-0B6B-442F-A430-11BF948F0D49.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

nibbler1982 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:39 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:18 am Love seeing that great Industry source Rolling Stone.

At least I know now how you all screwed up your thinking in some ways. Because that article talked about not selling out the first day or first couple of days, you ran with that and completely screwed things up.

It's a shame y'all don't know simple basic economics. But I love being lectured to by people who think it's best kiss had not sold out until the very last minute. Because according to jot, just left money on the table by selling out.

Of course he still can't admit he screwed that up.

In his world kiss selling out when demand is low and prices have been slashed is a good thing.

Also the article talks about prices going up and down but the people who posted the article can't give any examples of when kisses price has gone up. They can only give examples of when it's gone down.

Also they laughably brag about that algorithms, but yet almost all examples of second row show prices fall from 750 to 250. That sounds like a pretty crappy algorithm to me. And they are leaving a tremendous amount of money on the table.

But again if people want to think KISS doing Groupons, massively slashing prices on tickets and other things are a good thing so be it. Whatever floats their boat.

I mean this whole argument started because someone bragging that kiss finally sold other show after it's been on sale for over a year. And it's only a 5000 seater. This is a show that should have sold out easily in a month.

The strong demand just isn't there. And its certainly not there for dynamic pricing to kick in and raise the ticket prices. The low demand iust means falling ticket prices.

And I certainly disagree with Garth Brooks and others who give away first and second row seats to people in the upper tiers and act like those are the real fans. If someone is willing to shell out $1500, $2000 or more, I would say those fans are putting their loyalty where the money is.

Now maybe instead of ignoring reality, jot and his buddy can answer some simple things.

Do they still falsely believe not selling out till the end is a good thing? Or will they admit prices have dropped substantially and a ton of money was left on the table

Will they admit with kiss Dynamic pricing seems to only go down not up

Will they admit the algorithms for KISS concert suck and it dropped in from 750 to 250 was no drops in between is ridiculous

Will they answer if they always combined foreign and American box-office or only do it when they're trying to make a point in the four and helps them

Will they admit kiss is not a stadium band on end of the road. And if they try to use foreign stadium shows will they admit the kiss was a stadium band on the creatures tour

Will they admit they've never used fractional data to extrapolate tour averages for tours in the 70s 80s and 90s

Will they admit there's no way to determine how much money the reunions tour took in because so many people were getting tickets via ticket brokers

Will the admit using the CPT I to adjust for Ticket inflation doesn't work

Will they admit they should be consistent when using data instead of cherry-picking like they do constantly. And loving sources when it agrees with them and then hating the same sources when it disagrees with it

Will they admit they really don't know anything about the industry they just read some stuff and screw it all up
So much obsession over individuals who AREN’T KISS.

Not to mention the exorbitant abundance of outright blather.

It’s just so odd.
I knew he would refuse to answer. But he can't because he's just conning some that he knows what he's talking about
User avatar
TwistedTaste
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1340
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:42 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by TwistedTaste »

Much Too Soon wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:18 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:02 pm Meanwhile as twisted acorn trys to find something to back his crap up. What’s the Deal With Ticketmaster’s “Dynamic Pricing”?
Why does your $200 Billie Eilish ticket suddenly cost $400?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inside ... ricing/amp
Thank you! Now this is a great example of dynamic pricing. Something neither you our Nibbler could not come up with when it comes to kiss.

As it should Billy's tickets go from 200 to $400 because of the demand.

Those pit tickets for that other group went up from $200 to $1,000 because of demand.

That's how real Dynamic pricing works.

It seems for KISS, ticket prices only go one way and that's down.


And of course I knew y'all would never try to answer any of those questions. But then that would take actually knowing the subject which you don't.
“It seems?…. IT SEEMS$” So you don’t really know and finally you’re admitting such. Read and weep spinning bs
BB981DD4-0B6B-442F-A430-11BF948F0D49.png
That mean no other hard rock acts toured at that time :D
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Much Too Soon wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:18 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:02 pm Meanwhile as twisted acorn trys to find something to back his crap up. What’s the Deal With Ticketmaster’s “Dynamic Pricing”?
Why does your $200 Billie Eilish ticket suddenly cost $400?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inside ... ricing/amp
Thank you! Now this is a great example of dynamic pricing. Something neither you our Nibbler could not come up with when it comes to kiss.

As it should Billy's tickets go from 200 to $400 because of the demand.

Those pit tickets for that other group went up from $200 to $1,000 because of demand.

That's how real Dynamic pricing works.

It seems for KISS, ticket prices only go one way and that's down.


And of course I knew y'all would never try to answer any of those questions. But then that would take actually knowing the subject which you don't.
“It seems?…. IT SEEMS$” So you don’t really know and finally you’re admitting such. Read and weep spinning

Yes it does seem and you can one of the ones who spend their lives Counting Dots would be trumpeting it from the Heaven's if kiss was getting more for tickets because of high demand. And you would see numerous fans complaining that they were paying 1500, 2000 or more for front row seats from Ticketmaster.

But of course we know that isn't happening because the demand just isn't there like it is for Billy and other groups who actually have real Dynamic pricing in play.

But thanks again for showing those articles and proving how kiss lacks real demand.
User avatar
Mr Slow
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 11065
Joined: Thu May 05, 2016 3:48 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Mr Slow »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:19 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:18 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:02 pm Meanwhile as twisted acorn trys to find something to back his crap up. What’s the Deal With Ticketmaster’s “Dynamic Pricing”?
Why does your $200 Billie Eilish ticket suddenly cost $400?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inside ... ricing/amp
Thank you! Now this is a great example of dynamic pricing. Something neither you our Nibbler could not come up with when it comes to kiss.

As it should Billy's tickets go from 200 to $400 because of the demand.

Those pit tickets for that other group went up from $200 to $1,000 because of demand.

That's how real Dynamic pricing works.

It seems for KISS, ticket prices only go one way and that's down.


And of course I knew y'all would never try to answer any of those questions. But then that would take actually knowing the subject which you don't.
“It seems?…. IT SEEMS$” So you don’t really know and finally you’re admitting such. Read and weep spinning

Yes it does seem and you can one of the ones who spend their lives Counting Dots would be trumpeting it from the Heaven's if kiss was getting more for tickets because of high demand. And you would see numerous fans complaining that they were paying 1500, 2000 or more for front row seats from Ticketmaster.

But of course we know that isn't happening because the demand just isn't there like it is for Billy and other groups who actually have real Dynamic pricing in play.

But thanks again for showing those articles and proving how kiss lacks real demand.
Why would a KISS fan be gloating over them not doing well? 🤷‍♂️
User avatar
TwistedTaste
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1340
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:42 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by TwistedTaste »

Mr Slow wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:23 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:19 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:18 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 pm

Thank you! Now this is a great example of dynamic pricing. Something neither you our Nibbler could not come up with when it comes to kiss.

As it should Billy's tickets go from 200 to $400 because of the demand.

Those pit tickets for that other group went up from $200 to $1,000 because of demand.

That's how real Dynamic pricing works.

It seems for KISS, ticket prices only go one way and that's down.


And of course I knew y'all would never try to answer any of those questions. But then that would take actually knowing the subject which you don't.
“It seems?…. IT SEEMS$” So you don’t really know and finally you’re admitting such. Read and weep spinning

Yes it does seem and you can one of the ones who spend their lives Counting Dots would be trumpeting it from the Heaven's if kiss was getting more for tickets because of high demand. And you would see numerous fans complaining that they were paying 1500, 2000 or more for front row seats from Ticketmaster.

But of course we know that isn't happening because the demand just isn't there like it is for Billy and other groups who actually have real Dynamic pricing in play.

But thanks again for showing those articles and proving how kiss lacks real demand.
Why would a KISS fan be gloating over them not doing well? 🤷‍♂️
Some would say this version of Kiss doesn’t deserve to do well
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

TwistedTaste wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:17 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:18 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:02 pm Meanwhile as twisted acorn trys to find something to back his crap up. What’s the Deal With Ticketmaster’s “Dynamic Pricing”?
Why does your $200 Billie Eilish ticket suddenly cost $400?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.inside ... ricing/amp
Thank you! Now this is a great example of dynamic pricing. Something neither you our Nibbler could not come up with when it comes to kiss.

As it should Billy's tickets go from 200 to $400 because of the demand.

Those pit tickets for that other group went up from $200 to $1,000 because of demand.

That's how real Dynamic pricing works.

It seems for KISS, ticket prices only go one way and that's down.


And of course I knew y'all would never try to answer any of those questions. But then that would take actually knowing the subject which you don't.
“It seems?…. IT SEEMS$” So you don’t really know and finally you’re admitting such. Read and weep spinning bs
BB981DD4-0B6B-442F-A430-11BF948F0D49.png
That mean no other hard rock acts toured at that time :D
No Metallica and queen boat smashed kisses purse show average they just did far-less state.

Metallica did 2 million the show

Queen 1.8M

Kiss only 1.2M

Heck Aerosmith destroyed kiss with their Vegas residency. They did over a million tonight plane to around 5,000 people. Talk about the profits on those shows.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Mr Slow wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:23 pm

Why would a KISS fan be gloating over them not doing well? 🤷‍♂️
All I did is post facts versus the spin from those who hate Ace & Peter.

Maybe instead you should ask why people gloat and do everything they can to put down a Ace & Peter. And they tried to prop up Tommy and Singer? Why would some Kiss band from the 70s ever go along with that? Why would they constantly be trashing those two Originals?

And maybe someone like you will still embrace kiss once they sell the brand and there's four guys that have nothing to do with the originals. And if you do, more power to you. That's your right.
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13394
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:15 pm
nibbler1982 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:39 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:18 am Love seeing that great Industry source Rolling Stone.

At least I know now how you all screwed up your thinking in some ways. Because that article talked about not selling out the first day or first couple of days, you ran with that and completely screwed things up.

It's a shame y'all don't know simple basic economics. But I love being lectured to by people who think it's best kiss had not sold out until the very last minute. Because according to jot, just left money on the table by selling out.

Of course he still can't admit he screwed that up.

In his world kiss selling out when demand is low and prices have been slashed is a good thing.

Also the article talks about prices going up and down but the people who posted the article can't give any examples of when kisses price has gone up. They can only give examples of when it's gone down.

Also they laughably brag about that algorithms, but yet almost all examples of second row show prices fall from 750 to 250. That sounds like a pretty crappy algorithm to me. And they are leaving a tremendous amount of money on the table.

But again if people want to think KISS doing Groupons, massively slashing prices on tickets and other things are a good thing so be it. Whatever floats their boat.

I mean this whole argument started because someone bragging that kiss finally sold other show after it's been on sale for over a year. And it's only a 5000 seater. This is a show that should have sold out easily in a month.

The strong demand just isn't there. And its certainly not there for dynamic pricing to kick in and raise the ticket prices. The low demand iust means falling ticket prices.

And I certainly disagree with Garth Brooks and others who give away first and second row seats to people in the upper tiers and act like those are the real fans. If someone is willing to shell out $1500, $2000 or more, I would say those fans are putting their loyalty where the money is.

Now maybe instead of ignoring reality, jot and his buddy can answer some simple things.

Do they still falsely believe not selling out till the end is a good thing? Or will they admit prices have dropped substantially and a ton of money was left on the table

Will they admit with kiss Dynamic pricing seems to only go down not up

Will they admit the algorithms for KISS concert suck and it dropped in from 750 to 250 was no drops in between is ridiculous

Will they answer if they always combined foreign and American box-office or only do it when they're trying to make a point in the four and helps them

Will they admit kiss is not a stadium band on end of the road. And if they try to use foreign stadium shows will they admit the kiss was a stadium band on the creatures tour

Will they admit they've never used fractional data to extrapolate tour averages for tours in the 70s 80s and 90s

Will they admit there's no way to determine how much money the reunions tour took in because so many people were getting tickets via ticket brokers

Will the admit using the CPT I to adjust for Ticket inflation doesn't work

Will they admit they should be consistent when using data instead of cherry-picking like they do constantly. And loving sources when it agrees with them and then hating the same sources when it disagrees with it

Will they admit they really don't know anything about the industry they just read some stuff and screw it all up
So much obsession over individuals who AREN’T KISS.

Not to mention the exorbitant abundance of outright blather.

It’s just so odd.
I knew he would refuse to answer. But he can't because he's just conning some that he knows what he's talking about
No refuse.

I’ve consistently laid out concise and succinct examples of how KISS has made exemplary execution of the dynamic pricing mathematics. However I can decimate your position and sum it up in a sentence or two…

EOTR has played 119 dates and the average ticket price is $106.51. Hard data, real numbers, and empirical evidence.

‘Nuff said.

You on the other hand babble and obsess.
E5CE255C-4DA3-4EC8-AACF-93025D6A77E4.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2157
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:34 pm
Mr Slow wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:23 pm

Why would a KISS fan be gloating over them not doing well? 🤷‍♂️
All I did is post facts versus the spin from those who hate Ace & Peter.
You are absolutely
INSANE
Grow up .
Last edited by Much Too Soon on Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

nibbler1982 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:10 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:15 pm
nibbler1982 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:39 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:18 am Love seeing that great Industry source Rolling Stone.

At least I know now how you all screwed up your thinking in some ways. Because that article talked about not selling out the first day or first couple of days, you ran with that and completely screwed things up.

It's a shame y'all don't know simple basic economics. But I love being lectured to by people who think it's best kiss had not sold out until the very last minute. Because according to jot, just left money on the table by selling out.

Of course he still can't admit he screwed that up.

In his world kiss selling out when demand is low and prices have been slashed is a good thing.

Also the article talks about prices going up and down but the people who posted the article can't give any examples of when kisses price has gone up. They can only give examples of when it's gone down.

Also they laughably brag about that algorithms, but yet almost all examples of second row show prices fall from 750 to 250. That sounds like a pretty crappy algorithm to me. And they are leaving a tremendous amount of money on the table.

But again if people want to think KISS doing Groupons, massively slashing prices on tickets and other things are a good thing so be it. Whatever floats their boat.

I mean this whole argument started because someone bragging that kiss finally sold other show after it's been on sale for over a year. And it's only a 5000 seater. This is a show that should have sold out easily in a month.

The strong demand just isn't there. And its certainly not there for dynamic pricing to kick in and raise the ticket prices. The low demand iust means falling ticket prices.

And I certainly disagree with Garth Brooks and others who give away first and second row seats to people in the upper tiers and act like those are the real fans. If someone is willing to shell out $1500, $2000 or more, I would say those fans are putting their loyalty where the money is.

Now maybe instead of ignoring reality, jot and his buddy can answer some simple things.

Do they still falsely believe not selling out till the end is a good thing? Or will they admit prices have dropped substantially and a ton of money was left on the table

Will they admit with kiss Dynamic pricing seems to only go down not up

Will they admit the algorithms for KISS concert suck and it dropped in from 750 to 250 was no drops in between is ridiculous

Will they answer if they always combined foreign and American box-office or only do it when they're trying to make a point in the four and helps them

Will they admit kiss is not a stadium band on end of the road. And if they try to use foreign stadium shows will they admit the kiss was a stadium band on the creatures tour

Will they admit they've never used fractional data to extrapolate tour averages for tours in the 70s 80s and 90s

Will they admit there's no way to determine how much money the reunions tour took in because so many people were getting tickets via ticket brokers

Will the admit using the CPT I to adjust for Ticket inflation doesn't work

Will they admit they should be consistent when using data instead of cherry-picking like they do constantly. And loving sources when it agrees with them and then hating the same sources when it disagrees with it

Will they admit they really don't know anything about the industry they just read some stuff and screw it all up
So much obsession over individuals who AREN’T KISS.

Not to mention the exorbitant abundance of outright blather.

It’s just so odd.
I knew he would refuse to answer. But he can't because he's just conning some that he knows what he's talking about
No refuse.

I’ve consistently laid out concise and succinct examples of how KISS has made exemplary execution of the dynamic pricing mathematics. However I can decimate your position and sum it up in a sentence or two…

EOTR has played 119 dates and the average ticket price is $106.51. Hard data, real numbers, and empirical evidence.

‘Nuff said.

You on the other hand babble and obsess.
E5CE255C-4DA3-4EC8-AACF-93025D6A77E4.jpeg
Of course that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand which you continue to ignore because you don't have the facts

And it sounds like you're using different data than Pollstar. What did they say kiss did in 2019? And 2020?

But I do love seeing you continue to ignore the various things because it shows you don't know what you're talkin about.

You could answer one simple question why do you think it's best that kiss not sell out until the very end .... even though that means kisses getting far less money.

Just attempt to answer that one simple question that shows you don't know anything about basic supply and demand
Last edited by SpinningAcorn on Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Much Too Soon
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2157
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Much Too Soon »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:28 pm
TwistedTaste wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:17 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:18 am
SpinningAcorn wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:24 pm

Thank you! Now this is a great example of dynamic pricing. Something neither you our Nibbler could not come up with when it comes to kiss.

As it should Billy's tickets go from 200 to $400 because of the demand.

Those pit tickets for that other group went up from $200 to $1,000 because of demand.

That's how real Dynamic pricing works.

It seems for KISS, ticket prices only go one way and that's down.


And of course I knew y'all would never try to answer any of those questions. But then that would take actually knowing the subject which you don't.
“It seems?…. IT SEEMS$” So you don’t really know and finally you’re admitting such. Read and weep spinning bs
BB981DD4-0B6B-442F-A430-11BF948F0D49.png
That mean no other hard rock acts toured at that time :D
No Metallica and queen boat smashed kisses purse show average they just did far-less state.

Metallica did 2 million the show

Queen 1.8M

Kiss only 1.2M

Heck Aerosmith destroyed kiss with their Vegas residency. They did over a million tonight plane to around 5,000 people. Talk about the profits on those shows.
But wait. The comparison here has always been KISS EOTR to KISS REUNION.
Talk about moving the goalposts. Holy Moly.
Truly you’re an emotionally unhinged fella.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Much Too Soon wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:14 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:28 pm
TwistedTaste wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:17 pm
Much Too Soon wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:18 am

“It seems?…. IT SEEMS$” So you don’t really know and finally you’re admitting such. Read and weep spinning bs
BB981DD4-0B6B-442F-A430-11BF948F0D49.png
That mean no other hard rock acts toured at that time :D
No Metallica and queen boat smashed kisses purse show average they just did far-less state.

Metallica did 2 million the show

Queen 1.8M

Kiss only 1.2M

Heck Aerosmith destroyed kiss with their Vegas residency. They did over a million tonight plane to around 5,000 people. Talk about the profits on those shows.
But wait. The comparison here has always been KISS EOTR to KISS REUNION.
Talk about moving the goalposts. Holy Moly.
Truly you’re an emotionally unhinged fella.
But you were bragging kiss did so well in 2019 but then I bring in facts.

And no one can ever compare today with the reunions because we have no idea how much money kiss took him and the ticket brokers took in.

But keep spinning those Wheels and move those goal post
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13394
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:12 pm
nibbler1982 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:10 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:15 pm
nibbler1982 wrote: Sun Jul 25, 2021 9:39 pm

So much obsession over individuals who AREN’T KISS.

Not to mention the exorbitant abundance of outright blather.

It’s just so odd.
I knew he would refuse to answer. But he can't because he's just conning some that he knows what he's talking about
No refuse.

I’ve consistently laid out concise and succinct examples of how KISS has made exemplary execution of the dynamic pricing mathematics. However I can decimate your position and sum it up in a sentence or two…

EOTR has played 119 dates and the average ticket price is $106.51. Hard data, real numbers, and empirical evidence.

‘Nuff said.

You on the other hand babble and obsess.
E5CE255C-4DA3-4EC8-AACF-93025D6A77E4.jpeg
Of course that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand which you continue to ignore because you don't have the facts
It has EVERYTHING to do with the discussion.

If you look at our exchange your end is filled with nothing but opinion.

Opinion you claim as fact.

Tsk tsk tsk.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

nibbler1982 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:22 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:12 pm
nibbler1982 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:10 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:15 pm

I knew he would refuse to answer. But he can't because he's just conning some that he knows what he's talking about
No refuse.

I’ve consistently laid out concise and succinct examples of how KISS has made exemplary execution of the dynamic pricing mathematics. However I can decimate your position and sum it up in a sentence or two…

EOTR has played 119 dates and the average ticket price is $106.51. Hard data, real numbers, and empirical evidence.

‘Nuff said.

You on the other hand babble and obsess.
E5CE255C-4DA3-4EC8-AACF-93025D6A77E4.jpeg
Of course that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand which you continue to ignore because you don't have the facts
It has EVERYTHING to do with the discussion.

If you look at our exchange your end is filled with nothing but opinion.

Opinion you claim as fact.

Tsk tsk tsk.
Funny how you edited out the one simple question I asked you to handle which you can't because you don't know anything about the industry.

Funny how you ignore your numbers not matching Pollstars.

I guess it inconvenient to cite them when it disagrees with you






Wow look at what you decided to delete.....




And it sounds like you're using different data than Pollstar. What did they say kiss did in 2019? And 2020?

But I do love seeing you continue to ignore the various things because it shows you don't know what you're talkin about.

You could answer one simple question why do you think it's best that kiss not sell out until the very end .... even though that means kisses getting far less money.

Just attempt to answer that one simple question that shows you don't know anything about basic supply and demand






No wonder you deleted it ...you have no response. That would require you having knowledge of the subject which you dont
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13394
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:27 pm
nibbler1982 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:22 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:12 pm
nibbler1982 wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:10 pm

No refuse.

I’ve consistently laid out concise and succinct examples of how KISS has made exemplary execution of the dynamic pricing mathematics. However I can decimate your position and sum it up in a sentence or two…

EOTR has played 119 dates and the average ticket price is $106.51. Hard data, real numbers, and empirical evidence.

‘Nuff said.

You on the other hand babble and obsess.
E5CE255C-4DA3-4EC8-AACF-93025D6A77E4.jpeg
Of course that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand which you continue to ignore because you don't have the facts
It has EVERYTHING to do with the discussion.

If you look at our exchange your end is filled with nothing but opinion.

Opinion you claim as fact.

Tsk tsk tsk.
Funny how you edited out the one simple question I asked you to handle which you can't because you don't know anything about the industry.

Funny how you ignore your numbers not matching Pollstars.

I guess it inconvenient to cite them when it disagrees with you






Wow look at what you decided to delete.....




And it sounds like you're using different data than Pollstar. What did they say kiss did in 2019? And 2020?

But I do love seeing you continue to ignore the various things because it shows you don't know what you're talkin about.

You could answer one simple question why do you think it's best that kiss not sell out until the very end .... even though that means kisses getting far less money.

Just attempt to answer that one simple question that shows you don't know anything about basic supply and demand






No wonder you deleted it ...you have no response. That would require you having knowledge of the subject which you dont
You’re LITERALLY babbling incoherently again.

Try to concentrate Spininxie.

How the mighty have fallen.
User avatar
KIDGEO3
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4076
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:23 am
Location: NEW JERSEY

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by KIDGEO3 »

I STILL NEED 3 TICKETS!!!
User avatar
Doose
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5027
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:15 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Doose »

KIDGEO3 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:38 am I STILL NEED 3 TICKETS!!!
Try StubHub. I've bought from there before and always had a good experience.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

Doose wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:11 pm
KIDGEO3 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:38 am I STILL NEED 3 TICKETS!!!
Try StubHub. I've bought from there before and always had a good experience.
Cheapest I saw there was 353. I didn't see any three pairs together
User avatar
KIDGEO3
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4076
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:23 am
Location: NEW JERSEY

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by KIDGEO3 »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:16 pm
Doose wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:11 pm
KIDGEO3 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:38 am I STILL NEED 3 TICKETS!!!
Try StubHub. I've bought from there before and always had a good experience.
Cheapest I saw there was 353. I didn't see any three pairs together
EXACTLY!!!!
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

KIDGEO3 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:31 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:16 pm
Doose wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:11 pm
KIDGEO3 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:38 am I STILL NEED 3 TICKETS!!!
Try StubHub. I've bought from there before and always had a good experience.
Cheapest I saw there was 353. I didn't see any three pairs together
EXACTLY!!!!

I hope you're able to find something between now and showtime. And something that doesn't cost you outrageous prices
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13394
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

KIDGEO3 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:31 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:16 pm
Doose wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:11 pm
KIDGEO3 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:38 am I STILL NEED 3 TICKETS!!!
Try StubHub. I've bought from there before and always had a good experience.
Cheapest I saw there was 353. I didn't see any three pairs together
EXACTLY!!!!
Brother Geo…

It looks like there’s currently three together available in sec 304 at $325 a piece.

As per Ticketmaster.
User avatar
PassMeBy
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 1:12 am
Location: Contentment, Maryland

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by PassMeBy »

Mr Slow wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:23 pm

Why would a KISS fan be gloating over them not doing well? 🤷‍♂️
Beautiful, unappreciated question.
User avatar
LoveGuns
Posts: 17469
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by LoveGuns »

Anyway, so from what Ive heard no Dave Lee Roth at AC?
User avatar
KIDGEO3
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4076
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:23 am
Location: NEW JERSEY

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by KIDGEO3 »

nibbler1982 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:40 pm
KIDGEO3 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:31 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:16 pm
Doose wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:11 pm

Try StubHub. I've bought from there before and always had a good experience.
Cheapest I saw there was 353. I didn't see any three pairs together
EXACTLY!!!!
Brother Geo…

It looks like there’s currently three together available in sec 304 at $325 a piece.

As per Ticketmaster.
nibbler, I do appreciate the heads up, they are however, out of my price range. Silly question, why is THIS show so expensive?? Just looking at other shows and they don't even come close to the AC prices. I can swing $200 per
User avatar
TwistedTaste
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1340
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:42 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by TwistedTaste »

LoveGuns wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:58 pm Anyway, so from what Ive heard no Dave Lee Roth at AC?
No Diamond Dave anywhere. G&P have cheaped out again. I don’t think the promoters are forcing their hand anymore due to the increased interest in post pandemic live shows.

You wanted the Best, you got Benjamin Moore
Last edited by TwistedTaste on Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
TwistedTaste
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1340
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:42 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by TwistedTaste »

KIDGEO3 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:18 am
nibbler1982 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:40 pm
KIDGEO3 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:31 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:16 pm

Cheapest I saw there was 353. I didn't see any three pairs together
EXACTLY!!!!
Brother Geo…

It looks like there’s currently three together available in sec 304 at $325 a piece.

As per Ticketmaster.
nibbler, I do appreciate the heads up, they are however, out of my price range. Silly question, why is THIS show so expensive?? Just looking at other shows and they don't even come close to the AC prices. I can swing $200 per
Don’t the casino gigs give their best seats to the high rollers?
User avatar
LoveGuns
Posts: 17469
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:05 pm
Location: New Jersey

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by LoveGuns »

TwistedTaste wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:53 am
LoveGuns wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:58 pm Anyway, so from what Ive heard no Dave Lee Roth at AC?
No Diamond Dave anywhere. G&P have cheaped out again. I don’t think the promoters are forcing their hand anymore due to the increased interest in post pandemic live shows.

You wanted the Best, you got Benjamin Moore
Wonder if the painter will actually return.
User avatar
TwistedTaste
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1340
Joined: Wed Mar 03, 2021 7:42 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by TwistedTaste »

LoveGuns wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:26 am
TwistedTaste wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:53 am
LoveGuns wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:58 pm Anyway, so from what Ive heard no Dave Lee Roth at AC?
No Diamond Dave anywhere. G&P have cheaped out again. I don’t think the promoters are forcing their hand anymore due to the increased interest in post pandemic live shows.

You wanted the Best, you got Benjamin Moore
Wonder if the painter will actually return.
He’s got some touching up to do :D
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13394
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

KIDGEO3 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:18 am
nibbler1982 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:40 pm
KIDGEO3 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:31 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:16 pm

Cheapest I saw there was 353. I didn't see any three pairs together
EXACTLY!!!!
Brother Geo…

It looks like there’s currently three together available in sec 304 at $325 a piece.

As per Ticketmaster.
nibbler, I do appreciate the heads up, they are however, out of my price range. Silly question, why is THIS show so expensive?? Just looking at other shows and they don't even come close to the AC prices. I can swing $200 per
It just supply and demand.

The venue only holds ~5,500 seats. It’s sold out. All that’s currently available is resale tickets. Which do come at a premium. The cheapest $325 seats that are up for grabs were probably originally $149. If this was an hour away at PNC, you’d be able to pick up $20 lawn seats. That place holds ~17,500. The reason it’s not there, or at ‘nearby’ Live Nation shed Jones Beach is they don’t want to poison the draw for the upcoming big finale in NYC metro. Where/whenever that may be.

I’m incredibly intrigued at the boxscore for this one. In this thread alone KISS were repeatedly mocked for the size of the arena. I do believe it’s gonna be one of the higher gates for this third trip through North America.

Time will tell.
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

KIDGEO3 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:18 am
nibbler1982 wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:40 pm
KIDGEO3 wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:31 pm
SpinningAcorn wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 12:16 pm

Cheapest I saw there was 353. I didn't see any three pairs together
EXACTLY!!!!
Brother Geo…

It looks like there’s currently three together available in sec 304 at $325 a piece.

As per Ticketmaster.
nibbler, I do appreciate the heads up, they are however, out of my price range. Silly question, why is THIS show so expensive?? Just looking at other shows and they don't even come close to the AC prices. I can swing $200 per
I'm sorry this happened to you but why did you wait so long to try to get tickets? This show is one of the rescheduled. It's been on sale almost 2 years. And it's a tiny venue.

I don't know how close Amtrak gets or if you would want to drive that far, but it seems like there's plenty of good seats for the Connecticut show in the Massachusetts show is not selling at all.

For a three or five hour drive you should be able to get some very reasonable tickets.

Good luck. I hope you're able to take in the show at a fair price
User avatar
SpinningAcorn
Banned
Banned
Posts: 410
Joined: Wed May 19, 2021 11:33 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by SpinningAcorn »

nibbler1982 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:31 am

That place holds ~17,500. The reason it’s not there, or at ‘nearby’ Live Nation shed Jones Beach is they don’t want to poison the draw for the upcoming big finale in NYC metro. Where/whenever that may be.
You are stating that as a fact when it's only your assumption.

When in reality it could be other things. Perhaps after the paper hanging event at Barclays, they knew there was no reason to book them at a 17,500 in the area.

I mean it took almost two years to sell out the 5500 seater.

And you act like a Live Nation would rather not book them at their own venue and care more about them being booked at one they don't own for a show that's a year or more away.


Also it seems like you're admitting without a Ace and Peter, Kiss will have a hard time filling that final show.


And that final show could be a year off or much longer. We could be back to lockdowns soon.


But of course you don't even understand Dynamic pricing, so why should you understand anything else. It takes two years to sell out a 5500 and you're wondering why they aren't booked at a nearby 17,500. And another show in that area was papered.
User avatar
gene therapist
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5396
Joined: Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:32 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by gene therapist »

For the sake of every music lover out there, I wish they start doing the intro to Heaven's On Fire again!
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13394
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

SpinningAcorn wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:46 am
nibbler1982 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:31 am

That place holds ~17,500. The reason it’s not there, or at ‘nearby’ Live Nation shed Jones Beach is they don’t want to poison the draw for the upcoming big finale in NYC metro. Where/whenever that may be.
You are stating that as a fact when it's only your assumption.

When in reality it could be other things. Perhaps after the paper hanging event at Barclays, they knew there was no reason to book them at a 17,500 in the area.

I mean it took almost two years to sell out the 5500 seater.

And you act like a Live Nation would rather not book them at their own venue and care more about them being booked at one they don't own for a show that's a year or more away.


Also it seems like you're admitting without a Ace and Peter, Kiss will have a hard time filling that final show.


And that final show could be a year off or much longer. We could be back to lockdowns soon.


But of course you don't even understand Dynamic pricing, so why should you understand anything else. It takes two years to sell out a 5500 and you're wondering why they aren't booked at a nearby 17,500. And another show in that area was papered.
Sure it was an opinion, I didn’t present it as “I have work from Doc, this is what they’re doing”.

Just look at the history. KISS hit PNC and Jones Beach with metronome consistency.

Riddle me this Spininxie Man!!!

They’re hitting the other Live Nation sheds on this leg. Why do you believe they’re not hitting the two aforementioned venues?