Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
User avatar
Chaim Wigz
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2232
Joined: Thu May 02, 2013 1:35 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Chaim Wigz »

misterhand80 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:01 am
Chaim Wigz wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:20 amIncorrect. I honestly couldn’t give a shit how many tickets they sell and how much money they make (unless it’s through scummy, unethical business practices, and then I have a problem with it, as should any decent person). My post was just a response to Mr Nibbles incessant and utterly boring babbles about box scores and bank accounts.
Now. Now, at least you're being honest on the reason why you joined this thread. You came in here to troll, plain and simple. No two ways about it. Why else would you come into a thread titled, "Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!", yet, you state, " I honestly couldn’t give a shit how many tickets they sell" -- that's genius speak, right there.

Exposing yourself as a member of The FAQ Cadre.

If you admit you have zero interest in ticket sales/money, then do us a favor and bow out as gracefully as you can at this point. Anything else is admitted trolling on your part.
Well, Mr Handsome80, the simple truth is I initially gave a light hearted/slightly sarcastic comment on the original post of this thread. You may call that trolling, I call it having a sense of humour. I’m not pretending to be a comedy genius like Richard Pryor or Robin Williams here.

What kept and keeps me around in threads like these is that I never cease to be amazed/repulsed/morbidly fascinated at the constant screeching and cheering because Gene and Paul made even more money. Such behaviour is bizarre, creepy and just plain weird. It’s like you people have successfully become drones that measure success as nothing but profit margins and to hell with music and integrity and dignity and QUALITY. Paul Stanley literally CANNOT SING FOR SHIT ANYMORE, yet they may make 7 figures at the gate on this one, isn’t that just THE BEST?! HURRAH!!

I dunno, but when a venue sells out weeks before the show date, shouldn’t you be more concerned about your fellow fans who weren’t able to get tickets than cheering the ever increasing bank balances of two men who wouldn’t give you the time of day unless you paid $$$ for it. I dunno, man, maybe I’m the strange one.. ;)
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13396
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

TheSpoiler wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:27 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:23 pm
TheSpoiler wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:58 am
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:36 am

I have a feeling Nibbler was hoping that no one would bring up how many seats this place holds, but Battra did so.
Ah, if only Nibbs hadn't guessed 5500 before battra did, eh? ;)
Well it was too late now - Battra was gonna come up with the number, so he beat him to the punch. We both know if this was some 20,000 seater for example that was sold out, Nibbs would absolutely hype out that number in his original post.
So Nibbs did mark it out as a 5K seater before Batty did. Lets be accurate here, not everything has to be a conspiracy. :lol:
Yeah, and opening with a literal picture of how big the place was part of my subterfuge and jackanory.

There are none so blind as those that will not see.
Holmgren
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 678
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 12:17 pm
Location: Scania

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Holmgren »

HOFCity wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:42 pm Sold Out !!!!

This would be exciting if it was due to something substantial the band was doing like - - new music , a new show , costumes or stage but it's simply a case of people wanting to have a good time and hear RnR All Night as well as seeing some fireworks.

As a fan of this band and their music- this does not excite me.

Just another excuse for GnP to say ....see, no one wants anything new.

Actually it's a little sickening.
I think you should stand outside the arenas with a sign saying just that!
User avatar
TheSpoiler
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4756
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by TheSpoiler »

HOFCity wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:42 pm Sold Out !!!!

This would be exciting if it was due to something substantial the band was doing like - - new music , a new show , costumes or stage but it's simply a case of people wanting to have a good time and hear RnR All Night as well as seeing some fireworks.

As a fan of this band and their music- this does not excite me.

Just another excuse for GnP to say ....see, no one wants anything new.

Actually it's a little sickening.
Yes! KISS selling out a venue is a bad thing!

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucks sakes.....
User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 21472
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by battra »

On another forum I used to be on, there was a dude who loved posting the TV ratings.

That was his thing...posting the ratings.

He enjoyed it. It interested him.

And nutsacks had to rain on that parade as well.

Nibbs likes this.

Is it so hard to not be a nutsack?
Holmgren
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 678
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 12:17 pm
Location: Scania

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Holmgren »

TheSpoiler wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:48 pm
HOFCity wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:42 pm Sold Out !!!!

This would be exciting if it was due to something substantial the band was doing like - - new music , a new show , costumes or stage but it's simply a case of people wanting to have a good time and hear RnR All Night as well as seeing some fireworks.

As a fan of this band and their music- this does not excite me.

Just another excuse for GnP to say ....see, no one wants anything new.

Actually it's a little sickening.
Yes! KISS selling out a venue is a bad thing!

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucks sakes.....
You see, they are selling out for the "wrong reasons"!
😄
User avatar
TheSpoiler
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4756
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by TheSpoiler »

battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:52 pm On another forum I used to be on, there was a dude who loved posting the TV ratings.

That was his thing...posting the ratings.

He enjoyed it. It interested him.

And nutsacks had to rain on that parade as well.

Nibbs likes this.

Is it so hard to not be a nutsack?
Well, we can't have the band doing well without Ace and Peter, see. That's the deciding factor.
User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 21472
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by battra »

Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:36 am
So Cruel wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:31 am There’s a thread ‘cause Kiss sold out a 5000 seat theatre?
I have a feeling Nibbler was hoping that no one would bring up how many seats this place holds, but Battra did so.
Actually, Nibbs and I were having a talk about the venue, he gave an eyeball count, and I gave a confirmed number.

Please it's literally on the record.

Stick to what happened.
User avatar
TheSpoiler
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4756
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by TheSpoiler »

Holmgren wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:53 pm
TheSpoiler wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:48 pm
HOFCity wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:42 pm Sold Out !!!!

This would be exciting if it was due to something substantial the band was doing like - - new music , a new show , costumes or stage but it's simply a case of people wanting to have a good time and hear RnR All Night as well as seeing some fireworks.

As a fan of this band and their music- this does not excite me.

Just another excuse for GnP to say ....see, no one wants anything new.

Actually it's a little sickening.
Yes! KISS selling out a venue is a bad thing!

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucks sakes.....
You see, they are selling out for the "wrong reasons"!
😄
Exactly. It's because of covid, or...or.....or that comet thing.....or....or.....or........global warming.....whatever fits the narrative :lol:
User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 21472
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by battra »

Nibbs, if you ever make it to the midwest, and St. Louis specifically...

You have the following options on me:

1. Mortons Steak (I just want an excuse to go)

2. $50 glass of scotch at the Scottish Arms

3. Entrance to any show I can get us into in STL that night and 2 beers.

4. Admittance to my personal vinyl sanctuary and we can listen to as many of my Kiss records as you decree...I'll also toss in a bottle of pretty much any whiskey you choose for the occassion.

We've had our tussles and will again, but you have an ability to allow the nutsackery flow off your back.... I envy that.
Last edited by battra on Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
px74
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:12 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by px74 »

I welcome all opinions, everyone can like what they like

Legit question to Nibbs. You say this is Kiss' most successful tour. I'm not here to deny that.

If you were given the choice of attending a concert would you opt to see the original band in 1977, or the current lineup in 2021?
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13396
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

Chaim Wigz wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:43 pm
misterhand80 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:01 am
Chaim Wigz wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:20 amIncorrect. I honestly couldn’t give a shit how many tickets they sell and how much money they make (unless it’s through scummy, unethical business practices, and then I have a problem with it, as should any decent person). My post was just a response to Mr Nibbles incessant and utterly boring babbles about box scores and bank accounts.
Now. Now, at least you're being honest on the reason why you joined this thread. You came in here to troll, plain and simple. No two ways about it. Why else would you come into a thread titled, "Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!", yet, you state, " I honestly couldn’t give a shit how many tickets they sell" -- that's genius speak, right there.

Exposing yourself as a member of The FAQ Cadre.

If you admit you have zero interest in ticket sales/money, then do us a favor and bow out as gracefully as you can at this point. Anything else is admitted trolling on your part.
Well, Mr Handsome80, the simple truth is I initially gave a light hearted/slightly sarcastic comment on the original post of this thread. You may call that trolling, I call it having a sense of humour. I’m not pretending to be a comedy genius like Richard Pryor or Robin Williams here.

What kept and keeps me around in threads like these is that I never cease to be amazed/repulsed/morbidly fascinated at the constant screeching and cheering because Gene and Paul made even more money. Such behaviour is bizarre, creepy and just plain weird. It’s like you people have successfully become drones that measure success as nothing but profit margins and to hell with music and integrity and dignity and QUALITY. Paul Stanley literally CANNOT SING FOR SHIT ANYMORE, yet they may make 7 figures at the gate on this one, isn’t that just THE BEST?! HURRAH!!

I dunno, but when a venue sells out weeks before the show date, shouldn’t you be more concerned about your fellow fans who weren’t able to get tickets than cheering the ever increasing bank balances of two men who wouldn’t give you the time of day unless you paid $$$ for it. I dunno, man, maybe I’m the strange one.. ;)
“Must purchase KISS.”
“Must consume KISS.”
“Must purchase KISS.”
“Must consume KISS.”
“Must purchase KISS.”
“Must consume KISS.”
“Must purchase KISS.”
“Must consume KISS.”
CDCF4BA8-7B69-4BE7-9C1A-BE5B8A6B1CA2.jpeg
“Must purchase KISS.”
“Must consume KISS.”
“Must purchase KISS.”
“Must consume KISS.”
“Must purchase KISS.”
“Must consume KISS.”
“Must purchase KISS.”
“Must consume KISS.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13396
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

px74 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:01 pm I welcome all opinions, everyone can like what they like

Legit question to Nibbs. You say this is Kiss' most successful tour. I'm not here to deny that.

If you were given the choice of attending a concert would you opt to see the original band in 1977, or the current lineup in 2021?
‘77

HANDS DOWN

IT’S NOT EVEN A LEGIT QUESTION

NO COMPARISON
Holmgren
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 678
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 12:17 pm
Location: Scania

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Holmgren »

TheSpoiler wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:56 pm
Holmgren wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:53 pm
TheSpoiler wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:48 pm
HOFCity wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:42 pm Sold Out !!!!

This would be exciting if it was due to something substantial the band was doing like - - new music , a new show , costumes or stage but it's simply a case of people wanting to have a good time and hear RnR All Night as well as seeing some fireworks.

As a fan of this band and their music- this does not excite me.

Just another excuse for GnP to say ....see, no one wants anything new.

Actually it's a little sickening.
Yes! KISS selling out a venue is a bad thing!

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fucks sakes.....
You see, they are selling out for the "wrong reasons"!
😄
Exactly. It's because of covid, or...or.....or that comet thing.....or....or.....or........global warming.....whatever fits the narrative :lol:
Bottom line is that Nibbler said a show is sold out.
And he was glad it did and he's going.
In comes others "fans" talking about dots and agendas

Should he count dots from 1978?
User avatar
misterhand80
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by misterhand80 »

Chaim Wigz wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:43 pm
misterhand80 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:01 am
Chaim Wigz wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:20 amIncorrect. I honestly couldn’t give a shit how many tickets they sell and how much money they make (unless it’s through scummy, unethical business practices, and then I have a problem with it, as should any decent person). My post was just a response to Mr Nibbles incessant and utterly boring babbles about box scores and bank accounts.
Now. Now, at least you're being honest on the reason why you joined this thread. You came in here to troll, plain and simple. No two ways about it. Why else would you come into a thread titled, "Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!", yet, you state, " I honestly couldn’t give a shit how many tickets they sell" -- that's genius speak, right there.

Exposing yourself as a member of The FAQ Cadre.

If you admit you have zero interest in ticket sales/money, then do us a favor and bow out as gracefully as you can at this point. Anything else is admitted trolling on your part.
Well, Mr Handsome80, the simple truth is I initially gave a light hearted/slightly sarcastic comment on the original post of this thread. You may call that trolling, I call it having a sense of humour. I’m not pretending to be a comedy genius like Richard Pryor or Robin Williams here.

What kept and keeps me around in threads like these is that I never cease to be amazed/repulsed/morbidly fascinated at the constant screeching and cheering because Gene and Paul made even more money. Such behaviour is bizarre, creepy and just plain weird. It’s like you people have successfully become drones that measure success as nothing but profit margins and to hell with music and integrity and dignity and QUALITY. Paul Stanley literally CANNOT SING FOR SHIT ANYMORE, yet they may make 7 figures at the gate on this one, isn’t that just THE BEST?! HURRAH!!

I dunno, but when a venue sells out weeks before the show date, shouldn’t you be more concerned about your fellow fans who weren’t able to get tickets than cheering the ever increasing bank balances of two men who wouldn’t give you the time of day unless you paid $$$ for it. I dunno, man, maybe I’m the strange one.. ;)
You won't change Nibbler's mind. You seem like the disgruntled one. Exactly as your avatar depicts. If you have so many issues with the numbers threads, then why post in them? This thread was a prime example from the thread title and first post. It had every bell & whistle to alert you from the onset. :roll:
User avatar
misterhand80
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by misterhand80 »

Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:36 pm
misterhand80 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:28 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:23 pm
TheSpoiler wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:58 am

Ah, if only Nibbs hadn't guessed 5500 before battra did, eh? ;)
Well it was too late now - Battra was gonna come up with the number, so he beat him to the punch. We both know if this was some 20,000 seater for example that was sold out, Nibbs would absolutely hype out that number in his original post.
Isn't it great that KISS sold out all available tickets at this venue?
I don't care about such things - no matter who the band is. I never have cared about that.

The music and what the band delivers is far more important to me and unfortunately with KISS, it has become embarrassing to the point that you can't go any lower.

You have a good time though if you are fine with it. I have a certain level of standards, so it's a no go for me.
Then why enter a thread titled "Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!" if you do not care about such things?

Part of The FAQ Cadre Julien spoke of and you replied to. But, you focused on the work-from-home aspect and ignored what irritates him about this place. You are part of the problem, yet, you persist. :idea:
User avatar
misterhand80
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by misterhand80 »

HOFCity wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:42 pm Sold Out !!!!

This would be exciting if it was due to something substantial the band was doing like - - new music , a new show , costumes or stage but it's simply a case of people wanting to have a good time and hear RnR All Night as well as seeing some fireworks.

As a fan of this band and their music- this does not excite me.

Just another excuse for GnP to say ....see, no one wants anything new.

Actually it's a little sickening.
Maybe you have moved on from the band and don't realize it. :idea:

You want new music -- they will not deliver that, apparently.

"it's simply a case of people wanting to have a good time and hear RnR All Night as well as seeing some fireworks" -- and you complain about that. :roll:

Read that again.

You are complaining about people wanting to have a good time seeing KISS.

:shock:
User avatar
Grand Classic
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5556
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Grand Classic »

battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:52 pm On another forum I used to be on, there was a dude who loved posting the TV ratings.

That was his thing...posting the ratings.

He enjoyed it. It interested him.

And nutsacks had to rain on that parade as well.

Nibbs likes this.

Is it so hard to not be a nutsack?
We both know there is far more to it with Nibbler than simply posting the numbers or counting dots because he enjoys it so innocently. Come on. I know you are smarter than that.
User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 21472
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by battra »

Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:46 pm
battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:52 pm On another forum I used to be on, there was a dude who loved posting the TV ratings.

That was his thing...posting the ratings.

He enjoyed it. It interested him.

And nutsacks had to rain on that parade as well.

Nibbs likes this.

Is it so hard to not be a nutsack?
We both know there is far more to it with Nibbler than simply posting the numbers or counting dots because he enjoys it so innocently. Come on. I know you are smarter than that.
Which has naught to do with anything.

He excites in an activity.

You have to be a nutsack.

I know which side of that I wanna be on.
User avatar
nibbler1982
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 13396
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm
Location: Merrick, Strong Island

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by nibbler1982 »

User avatar
Grand Classic
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5556
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Grand Classic »

battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:08 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:46 pm
battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:52 pm On another forum I used to be on, there was a dude who loved posting the TV ratings.

That was his thing...posting the ratings.

He enjoyed it. It interested him.

And nutsacks had to rain on that parade as well.

Nibbs likes this.

Is it so hard to not be a nutsack?
We both know there is far more to it with Nibbler than simply posting the numbers or counting dots because he enjoys it so innocently. Come on. I know you are smarter than that.
Which has naught to do with anything.

He excites in an activity.

You have to be a nutsack.

I know which side of that I wanna be on.
Sure it does.

He is disingenuous and has an agenda given what else he posts on here in relation to these numbers. Let's not pretend it is the simple joy of posting numbers and dot counting for fun, but if you don't care - then OK.
User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 21472
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by battra »

Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:14 pm
battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:08 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:46 pm
battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:52 pm On another forum I used to be on, there was a dude who loved posting the TV ratings.

That was his thing...posting the ratings.

He enjoyed it. It interested him.

And nutsacks had to rain on that parade as well.

Nibbs likes this.

Is it so hard to not be a nutsack?
We both know there is far more to it with Nibbler than simply posting the numbers or counting dots because he enjoys it so innocently. Come on. I know you are smarter than that.
Which has naught to do with anything.

He excites in an activity.

You have to be a nutsack.

I know which side of that I wanna be on.
Sure it does.

He is disingenuous and has an agenda given what else he posts on here in relation to these numbers. Let's not pretend it is the simple joy of posting numbers and dot counting for fun, but if you don't care - then OK.
Dude.

If he posts the numbers in excitement and no one goes full nutsack...

Then he has fun posting numbers.

Seriously... How old are you?
User avatar
Grand Classic
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5556
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Grand Classic »

battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:19 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:14 pm
battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:08 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:46 pm

We both know there is far more to it with Nibbler than simply posting the numbers or counting dots because he enjoys it so innocently. Come on. I know you are smarter than that.
Which has naught to do with anything.

He excites in an activity.

You have to be a nutsack.

I know which side of that I wanna be on.
Sure it does.

He is disingenuous and has an agenda given what else he posts on here in relation to these numbers. Let's not pretend it is the simple joy of posting numbers and dot counting for fun, but if you don't care - then OK.
Dude.

If he posts the numbers in excitement and no one goes full nutsack...

Then he has fun posting numbers.

Seriously... How old are you?
Perhaps I was wrong thinking you were smart enough to know that it isn't just about posting numbers for fun and nothing more when it comes to Nibbler.

Have a good night.
User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 21472
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by battra »

Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:23 pm
battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:19 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:14 pm
battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:08 pm

Which has naught to do with anything.

He excites in an activity.

You have to be a nutsack.

I know which side of that I wanna be on.
Sure it does.

He is disingenuous and has an agenda given what else he posts on here in relation to these numbers. Let's not pretend it is the simple joy of posting numbers and dot counting for fun, but if you don't care - then OK.
Dude.

If he posts the numbers in excitement and no one goes full nutsack...

Then he has fun posting numbers.

Seriously... How old are you?
Perhaps I was wrong thinking you were smart enough to know that it isn't just about posting numbers for fun and nothing more when it comes to Nibbler.

Have a good night.
I usually have good nights, but thanks, homie.

How old did you forget to say you are though?

I am curious.
User avatar
Grand Classic
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5556
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Grand Classic »

battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:27 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:23 pm
battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:19 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:14 pm

Sure it does.

He is disingenuous and has an agenda given what else he posts on here in relation to these numbers. Let's not pretend it is the simple joy of posting numbers and dot counting for fun, but if you don't care - then OK.
Dude.

If he posts the numbers in excitement and no one goes full nutsack...

Then he has fun posting numbers.

Seriously... How old are you?
Perhaps I was wrong thinking you were smart enough to know that it isn't just about posting numbers for fun and nothing more when it comes to Nibbler.

Have a good night.
I usually have good nights, but thanks, homie.

How old did you forget to say you are though?

I am curious.
Didn't forget. I am 50, which is the ballpark age of most people here. 40 to 50+.
User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 21472
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by battra »

Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:30 pm Didn't forget. I am 50, which is the ballpark age of most people here. 40 to 50+.
Cool I'm 45.

I think 45 is way too damned old to be some nutsack on the internet.

Have a great night, man.
User avatar
Grand Classic
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5556
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Grand Classic »

battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:31 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:30 pm Didn't forget. I am 50, which is the ballpark age of most people here. 40 to 50+.
Cool I'm 45.

I think 45 is way too damned old to be some nutsack on the internet.

Have a great night, man.
Well it's all about perception. What might make someone a nutsack to you is not to others - who may agree with what you deem to be a nutsack position. In addition, if you have spent any time on Twitter - you probably know that you are never too old to be a nutsack given how people of all ages are on there.
User avatar
d4nugster
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1444
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:41 am
Location: a few nanoseconds behind...

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by d4nugster »

and people ask why julien is grumpy nowadays.
User avatar
In the Suds
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5481
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:29 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by In the Suds »

battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:31 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:30 pm Didn't forget. I am 50, which is the ballpark age of most people here. 40 to 50+.
Cool I'm 45.

I think 45 is way too damned old to be some nutsack on the internet.

Have a great night, man.
You know perfectly well that Nibbler is an instigator. As long as you've been here there's no way you don't know that.

You are just pretending you don't, and I have to tell you that some might consider that ''nutsack'' behavior. :)
User avatar
misterhand80
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by misterhand80 »

d4nugster wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:53 pm and people ask why julien is grumpy nowadays.
It's been pointed out multiple times to these people, but they choose to ignore it and continue to perpetuate that which makes Julien upset.
User avatar
misterhand80
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by misterhand80 »

Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:14 pm
battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:08 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:46 pm
battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 3:52 pm On another forum I used to be on, there was a dude who loved posting the TV ratings.

That was his thing...posting the ratings.

He enjoyed it. It interested him.

And nutsacks had to rain on that parade as well.

Nibbs likes this.

Is it so hard to not be a nutsack?
We both know there is far more to it with Nibbler than simply posting the numbers or counting dots because he enjoys it so innocently. Come on. I know you are smarter than that.
Which has naught to do with anything.

He excites in an activity.

You have to be a nutsack.

I know which side of that I wanna be on.
Sure it does.

He is disingenuous and has an agenda given what else he posts on here in relation to these numbers. Let's not pretend it is the simple joy of posting numbers and dot counting for fun, but if you don't care - then OK.
Why do you care?

You openly state that you come to these numbers/sold-out threads to antagonize Nibbler.

It's all about Nibbler, to you.

You have a problem.

Do us, and Julien a favor: chill out.
User avatar
Grand Classic
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5556
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Grand Classic »

misterhand80 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:09 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:14 pm
battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:08 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:46 pm

We both know there is far more to it with Nibbler than simply posting the numbers or counting dots because he enjoys it so innocently. Come on. I know you are smarter than that.
Which has naught to do with anything.

He excites in an activity.

You have to be a nutsack.

I know which side of that I wanna be on.
Sure it does.

He is disingenuous and has an agenda given what else he posts on here in relation to these numbers. Let's not pretend it is the simple joy of posting numbers and dot counting for fun, but if you don't care - then OK.
Why do you care?

You openly state that you come to these numbers/sold-out threads to antagonize Nibbler.

It's all about Nibbler, to you.

You have a problem.

Do us, and Julien a favor: chill out.
No, it isn't. You are overreacting.

I am not the only one who calls him out for what he is actually doing. I am sorry that this bothers you.

Stop taking advantage of Julien's post as a way to deal with people YOU don't like. That's not cool at all. He deals with the people he has a problem with.
User avatar
d4nugster
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1444
Joined: Tue Oct 10, 2006 7:41 am
Location: a few nanoseconds behind...

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by d4nugster »

misterhand80 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:07 pm
d4nugster wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:53 pm and people ask why julien is grumpy nowadays.
It's been pointed out multiple times to these people, but they choose to ignore it and continue to perpetuate that which makes Julien upset.
it actually gets very tiring. all this bickering, one trying to one up the other.
User avatar
px74
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 2700
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:12 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by px74 »

nibbler1982 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:11 pm
px74 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:01 pm I welcome all opinions, everyone can like what they like

Legit question to Nibbs. You say this is Kiss' most successful tour. I'm not here to deny that.

If you were given the choice of attending a concert would you opt to see the original band in 1977, or the current lineup in 2021?
‘77

HANDS DOWN

IT’S NOT EVEN A LEGIT QUESTION

NO COMPARISON
I agree Nibbs

I have no issue with your passion, I have it too. You are correct also that this is their most successful tour; no arguing that fact. I hope I get to see them the 3 times I have tix for in November! They will always be my number 1

I am partial to the originals but have no qualms with Kiss continuing. I wish the commentary by all original 4 was more harmonious, but that's their loss

My only difference in opinion as to measure of success is that I'm not only looking at financial profits. Though a key factor, it would be nice to compare apples with apples so to speak

The Reunion tour is the one I view as the most successful and I'd love your help with meticulous hypotheticals only. I base it on their sellout shows, multiple nights, the excitement of the makeup, the magazine coverage and the oft repeated statistic that they were the highest grossing tour amongst contemporaries that were considered A listers

The experiment is this;

could you please punch in today's average ticket prices, merch prices, meet and greet prices - let's assume the numbers are the same into the 96-97 era and see how that compared to the current one? I assume it will go somewhat towards convincing me that that was the most successful tour in the band's history

Not looking to shit stir, just a different pov
Last edited by px74 on Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scottbassist
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1166
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 2:19 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by scottbassist »

Blckdmnd wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:25 pm
scottbassist wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:16 am
Blckdmnd wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:59 pm
nibbler1982 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:34 pm Looking good boys!

This will be my first time seeing them since Allentown.

Can’t wait!!!

KISS Army 2021
LOUD PROUD AND UNBOWED

2475E96B-506B-483E-A82D-6F8658EB023C.jpeg
I’ll be there!! Just wish HR had rooms! 🤘🏽
That Hard Rock doesn’t have rooms? Wow, I feel spoiled. The Tulsa Hard Rock has quite a few rooms. Nice hotel rooms. They’re pricey, but nice.

Hoping the Kiss Tulsa show is a good time in October. 😎
Yeah sold out…was surprised! Enjoy the Tulsa show…I’m sure it’ll be great! 🤘🏽
Thanks! I hope you get to see a great show yourself! 🙂
User avatar
ACESTATION
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 2921
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:15 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by ACESTATION »

Not Estess Arena but aren't some arenas downsized to make only a certain number of seats available since they are not needed ? I mean like turning a 10,700 seat arena into only 7,200 by shutting off areas or even the hydraulic elimination of certain sections if the arena is new enough to be equipped with that.
If a music artist puts 10,700 into the arena selling it out and then KISS sells it out at 7,200 then it really is not a true sold out show.
User avatar
Evo999
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 6415
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2007 6:26 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Evo999 »

THese are the most fun threads! Keep em' going Nibbs. Count the dots until the Cadre freaks!

And I sincerely appreciate you tracking this, it's fun to see how they shows sell.
User avatar
Doose
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5036
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:15 pm
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Doose »


Paul Stanley
2h ·
I’m looking at the schedule for the relaunch of The End Of The Road World Tour and amazed that the next twelve months are ALL FILLED IN! Who’s coming?!?
User avatar
misterhand80
Trained by Tommy!
Trained by Tommy!
Posts: 629
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:59 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by misterhand80 »

Doose wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:40 pm Paul Stanley
2h ·
I’m looking at the schedule for the relaunch of The End Of The Road World Tour and amazed that the next twelve months are ALL FILLED IN! Who’s coming?!?
KISS Army 2021
LOUD PROUD AND UNBOWED
User avatar
CStomp1
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3955
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:57 pm
Location: USA, Rockin' in the

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by CStomp1 »

battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:00 pm Nibbs, if you ever make it to the midwest, and St. Louis specifically...

You have the following options on me:

1. Mortons Steak (I just want an excuse to go)

2. $50 glass of scotch at the Scottish Arms

3. Entrance to any show I can get us into in STL that night and 2 beers.

4. Admittance to my personal vinyl sanctuary and we can listen to as many of my Kiss records as you decree...I'll also toss in a bottle of pretty much any whiskey you choose for the occassion.

We've had our tussles and will again, but you have an ability to allow the nutsackery flow off your back.... I envy that.
Wait a minute. How do I get in on this offer? I like steak (Morton's is excellent), I dig bourbon and beer, live and vinyl music. As long as you don't drag me to a Blues or Cards game, I'm in. :P

Edit: I'm not an internet nutsack.
User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 21472
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by battra »

In the Suds wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:56 pm
battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:31 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:30 pm Didn't forget. I am 50, which is the ballpark age of most people here. 40 to 50+.
Cool I'm 45.

I think 45 is way too damned old to be some nutsack on the internet.

Have a great night, man.
You know perfectly well that Nibbler is an instigator. As long as you've been here there's no way you don't know that.

You are just pretending you don't, and I have to tell you that some might consider that ''nutsack'' behavior. :)
You know, I've seen Nibbs give as good as he gets, but I've never seen him instigating.
User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 21472
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by battra »

CStomp1 wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:52 pm
battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:00 pm Nibbs, if you ever make it to the midwest, and St. Louis specifically...

You have the following options on me:

1. Mortons Steak (I just want an excuse to go)

2. $50 glass of scotch at the Scottish Arms

3. Entrance to any show I can get us into in STL that night and 2 beers.

4. Admittance to my personal vinyl sanctuary and we can listen to as many of my Kiss records as you decree...I'll also toss in a bottle of pretty much any whiskey you choose for the occassion.

We've had our tussles and will again, but you have an ability to allow the nutsackery flow off your back.... I envy that.
Wait a minute. How do I get in on this offer? I like steak (Morton's is excellent), I dig bourbon and beer, live and vinyl music. As long as you don't drag me to a Blues or Cards game, I'm in. :P

Edit: I'm not an internet nutsack.
Oh you're in, but promises aren't made regarding Blues games...

Cards?

OH yeah, I don't care about them.
User avatar
TheSpoiler
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 4756
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:56 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by TheSpoiler »

battra wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:16 pm
In the Suds wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:56 pm
battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:31 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:30 pm Didn't forget. I am 50, which is the ballpark age of most people here. 40 to 50+.
Cool I'm 45.

I think 45 is way too damned old to be some nutsack on the internet.

Have a great night, man.
You know perfectly well that Nibbler is an instigator. As long as you've been here there's no way you don't know that.

You are just pretending you don't, and I have to tell you that some might consider that ''nutsack'' behavior. :)
You know, I've seen Nibbs give as good as he gets, but I've never seen him instigating.
Ah, "instigating" = celebrating what the current band is achieving. And some just don't like that. Oh well. :lol:
User avatar
Grand Classic
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5556
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Grand Classic »

battra wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:16 pm
In the Suds wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:56 pm
battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:31 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:30 pm Didn't forget. I am 50, which is the ballpark age of most people here. 40 to 50+.
Cool I'm 45.

I think 45 is way too damned old to be some nutsack on the internet.

Have a great night, man.
You know perfectly well that Nibbler is an instigator. As long as you've been here there's no way you don't know that.

You are just pretending you don't, and I have to tell you that some might consider that ''nutsack'' behavior. :)
You know, I've seen Nibbs give as good as he gets, but I've never seen him instigating.
Image
User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 21472
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by battra »

Grand Classic wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:22 pm
battra wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:16 pm
In the Suds wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:56 pm
battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:31 pm

Cool I'm 45.

I think 45 is way too damned old to be some nutsack on the internet.

Have a great night, man.
You know perfectly well that Nibbler is an instigator. As long as you've been here there's no way you don't know that.

You are just pretending you don't, and I have to tell you that some might consider that ''nutsack'' behavior. :)
You know, I've seen Nibbs give as good as he gets, but I've never seen him instigating.
Image
Either instigating is wrong or it's not.

You're instigating all over the thread.

Is what you're doing right or wrong?
User avatar
cowboytoast
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:47 pm
Location: Charleston, SC

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by cowboytoast »

Mr Slow wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:41 am
Chaim Wigz wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:05 am Brother Nibbles. Don’t suppose you know the box score for this loud, proud and unbowed triumph?

Apparently there was 30,000 people at that show. The stadium holds 80,000. So I’d say they pocketed a big wad of $$$ that night. Hitched your disdain to the wrong wagon there, bud. 😁
Yeesh regardless of how many people there or tickets sold - My Dear God that sounds awful - We all know Paul can't sing anymore but damn that should be incentive to tighten the music up - that's downright depressing-
User avatar
In the Suds
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5481
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:29 am

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by In the Suds »

battra wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:16 pm
In the Suds wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:56 pm
battra wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:31 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:30 pm Didn't forget. I am 50, which is the ballpark age of most people here. 40 to 50+.
Cool I'm 45.

I think 45 is way too damned old to be some nutsack on the internet.

Have a great night, man.
You know perfectly well that Nibbler is an instigator. As long as you've been here there's no way you don't know that.

You are just pretending you don't, and I have to tell you that some might consider that ''nutsack'' behavior. :)
You know, I've seen Nibbs give as good as he gets, but I've never seen him instigating.
He's a total shit-stirrer. But pretend he's just an eager fan to your heart's content and enjoy your steak. I really don't give a shit. :D
User avatar
Grand Classic
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5556
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Grand Classic »

battra wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:24 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:22 pm
battra wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:16 pm
In the Suds wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:56 pm

You know perfectly well that Nibbler is an instigator. As long as you've been here there's no way you don't know that.

You are just pretending you don't, and I have to tell you that some might consider that ''nutsack'' behavior. :)
You know, I've seen Nibbs give as good as he gets, but I've never seen him instigating.
Image
Either instigating is wrong or it's not.

You're instigating all over the thread.

Is what you're doing right or wrong?
The issue isn't if it is right or wrong. Everyone instigates from time to time for various reasons - some right/some wrong.

It's the laughable notion that you have never seen him instigating. In The Suds is right, you have been long enough to know that is bullshit.

You trying to portray Nibber as just an innocent passionate fan that is being bullied isn't a rational or reasonable take on him in any capacity.
User avatar
battra
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 21472
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by battra »

Grand Classic wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:35 pm
battra wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:24 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:22 pm
battra wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:16 pm

You know, I've seen Nibbs give as good as he gets, but I've never seen him instigating.
Image
Either instigating is wrong or it's not.

You're instigating all over the thread.

Is what you're doing right or wrong?
The issue isn't if it is right or wrong. Everyone instigates from time to time for various reasons - some right/some wrong.

It's the laughable notion that you have never seen him instigating. In The Suds is right, you have been long enough to know that is bullshit.

You trying to portray Nibber as just an innocent passionate fan that is being bullied isn't a rational or reasonable take on him in any capacity.
Ok cool.

Answering questions isn't your forte.

Me?

I'm not gonna go out instigating on the internet, because, I'm an adult.
User avatar
Grand Classic
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5556
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Mark G Etess Arena SOLD OUT!

Post by Grand Classic »

battra wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:44 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:35 pm
battra wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:24 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:22 pm

Image
Either instigating is wrong or it's not.

You're instigating all over the thread.

Is what you're doing right or wrong?
The issue isn't if it is right or wrong. Everyone instigates from time to time for various reasons - some right/some wrong.

It's the laughable notion that you have never seen him instigating. In The Suds is right, you have been long enough to know that is bullshit.

You trying to portray Nibber as just an innocent passionate fan that is being bullied isn't a rational or reasonable take on him in any capacity.
Ok cool.

Answering questions isn't your forte.

Me?

I'm not gonna go out instigating on the internet, because, I'm an adult.
I answered your question. You are also lying - I have been here long enough to know that you have instigated as well, but feel free in live in whatever delusional world you want to live in.