PAUL STANLEY Says Current KISS Band Is 'Much More Consistent' Than Original Lineup

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
TheSpoiler
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Re: PAUL STANLEY Says Current KISS Band Is 'Much More Consistent' Than Original Lineup

Post by TheSpoiler »

Grand Classic wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:38 pm
TheSpoiler wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:35 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:30 pm
TheSpoiler wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:22 pm

It really doesn't. You are the one offended by the reality of the situation. Happily for us all, your opinion doesn't matter any more than mine. The question is, can you cope with that? I don't think your arrogance will allow you. :lol:
Obviously it does hurt. You can't stop whining about how you want people to save you from having to read it.
I rest my case. What a dick.
You are well aware that many here think the same of you with your blatant hypocrisy.

Have a good day.
Here's my Boohoo face. Get the last word in and shut up, for the love of all that is holy.
RisingForce

Re: PAUL STANLEY Says Current KISS Band Is 'Much More Consistent' Than Original Lineup

Post by RisingForce »

TheSpoiler wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:45 pm
Grand Classic wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:30 pm

Obviously it does hurt. You can't stop whining about how you want people to save you from having to read it.
You are well aware that many here think the same of you with your blatant hypocrisy.

Have a good day.
Here's my Boohoo face. Get the last word in and shut up, for the love of all that is holy.
How about both of you ending this nonsense already instead of littering the board with these shenanigans?
kiss-1976
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by kiss-1976 »

RisingForce wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:53 pm
TheSpoiler wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:45 pm

Have a good day.
How about both of you ending this nonsense already instead of littering the board with these shenanigans?
Amen..
Kissoff
Banned

Post by Kissoff »

This is not really news to me. Paul's said all this before.