2021 Tour Dates

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
KissRocks7
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!

2021 Tour Dates

Post by KissRocks7 »

Hey everyone,
Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere but has anyone heard if the current NA tour dates are going to go ahead as planned starting on August 18th?

I live in Vancouver and have tix for the Gorge show but as of now the border is still not reopened.

If anyone has any idea let me know, that would be outstanding!

Thanks.
PsychoElder
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Re: 2021 Tour Dates

Post by PsychoElder »

KissRocks7 wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:48 pm Hey everyone,
Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere but has anyone heard if the current NA tour dates are going to go ahead as planned starting on August 18th?

I live in Vancouver and have tix for the Gorge show but as of now the border is still not reopened.

Thanks.
Still waiting for a definitive answer. I have tickets for 2 shows and hope like hell that they take place.
Thayerscomet
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by Thayerscomet »

Tommy Thayer posted that his guitar meet n great is available for the U.S dates In August the other day so yes the U.S, dates are happening
RockRadio883
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by RockRadio883 »

At the Tribeca event, they say they hit the road in August...gotta wonder if they'll piggyback on the A&E doc to announce the summer dates are on. I just hope that somehow a few spots get added. I had tickets for Canandaigua NY and that was one of a few dates that got flat out cancelled. Probably....A Million To One...that Canandaigua gets a new date added on? I have a postcard for the Canandaigua show I got in Buffalo with #COVIDSUCKS written on the ticket in a little frame. Also holding out hope for a Lost Cities leg next year where maybe Rochester NY or Erie PA would get visits like we did on Freedom To Rock. Anyone think I have any real hopes or...am I only Dreamin'?
LoveGuns

Post by LoveGuns »

Waiting for some kind of confirmation that ALL the august US dates will go ahead as scheduled
EasyCatMan
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by EasyCatMan »

Thanks.

I would hope they would be on since NY is one of the strictest places and they played there and I didn't see any masks
alanrosembung
Banned

Post by alanrosembung »

They could do an update of the Unmasked cover and all be taking off their masks.
Eddie Van Hazel
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Eddie Van Hazel »

Any link to Tommy's August guitar meet and greet?

Searched online but no info.
LoveGuns

Post by LoveGuns »

Gene resumed his Axe meet and greets on the tour as well but cant find any dates
Spaceace
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by Spaceace »

And they have added some new days in late summer and advertised today.
misterhand80
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!

Post by misterhand80 »

Just announced dates on their site.
warmachine731

Post by warmachine731 »

LoveGuns

Post by LoveGuns »

So Atlantic City is happening as scheduled. As.much as I hoped for the date to haopen for over a year, now its become an inconvenient time since Im leaving for a cross country roadtrip from Jersey to LA this august. Gonna have to cut my trip short
Lung Butter
Welcome To The Show!
Welcome To The Show!

Post by Lung Butter »

Is David Lee Roth still the opener?
nibbler1982
Dots are People Too
Dots are People Too

Post by nibbler1982 »

:? Wait a minute here...

I could SWEAR a bunch of FAQers gave me their GUARANTEE that KISS was over and this tour was never ever gonna resume.

As a matter of fact...there was never gonna be ANY CONCERTS ANYMORE...they said that the pandemic had changed all of that forever.

I gotta make sure to find those transcripts and get ALL OF THEM the good news personally about how wrong they were.

KISS Army 2021
LOUD PROUD AND UNBOWED
caligari

Post by caligari »

nibbler1982 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 6:33 am :? Wait a minute here...

I could SWEAR a bunch of FAQers gave me their GUARANTEE that KISS was over and this tour was never ever gonna resume.

As a matter of fact...there was never gonna be ANY CONCERTS ANYMORE...they said that the pandemic had changed all of that forever.

I gotta make sure to find those transcripts and get ALL OF THEM the good news personally about how wrong they were.

KISS Army 2021
LOUD PROUD AND UNBOWED
🤟 :D 👍
Revenge 92
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by Revenge 92 »

KISS Army 2021
LOUD PROUD AND UNBOWED
To be honest I did not expect that concerts would take place again this soon. The vaccination process went smoother and quicker than I could imagine.
Coventry1973

Post by Coventry1973 »

Honestly I didn't think it was going to happen. Cool that it is, but it does seem almost overnight that things are getting back to "normal".
Foo Fighters announce a show at Madison Square Garden last week and you need to be fully vaccinated with both shots. I'm guessing this is going to be the new normal? Don't have the shots, can't get into concerts, or sporting events? I guess if you want to do anything, they're making you get the shots. :roll:
Spaceace
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by Spaceace »

Add me to the list of those that are surprised we are back to normal so fast and that these shows are happening.

For example, a show was added in Toledo, Ohio which had a great history of KISS support. However, only 43% are vaccinated.
TwistedTaste
Banned

Post by TwistedTaste »

KISS Army 2021
LOUD PROUD AND UNBOWED
Don’t speak too soon
ZachAttack
Banned

Post by ZachAttack »

The "For the love God let's just get this over with" tour
So Cruel

Post by So Cruel »

7 shows in 9 days in late September? ! No way they’d be doing that without the lip synching.
richardsimmons
Location: California $leazy Tree-Huggin’ KIZZ-luv’n RnR Ba$tard

Post by richardsimmons »

Vaccines protect humanity from horrible diseases. Vaccines👏are👏a👏good👏thing. 👏
Coventry1973 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:09 am Honestly I didn't think it was going to happen. Cool that it is, but it does seem almost overnight that things are getting back to "normal".
⬆️ It is a pleasant surprise. I’m proceeding with caution.

The people who are most to thank for this are healthcare workers. & secondarily: those who got vaccinated.
Coventry1973 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:09 am Foo Fighters announce a show at Madison Square Garden last week and you need to be fully vaccinated with both shots. I'm guessing this is going to be the new normal? Don't have the shots, can't get into concerts, or sporting events? I guess if you want to do anything, they're making you get the shots. :roll:
⬆️ A majority of citizens on earth would agree that this is a good thing. 👍
Doose

Post by Doose »

So Cruel wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:35 am 7 shows in 9 days in late September? ! No way they’d be doing that without the lip synching.
lol It's funny, because I noticed that too. Several stretches of 3-4 shows in a row.

Even with the lip-synching, it's pretty impressive for a bunch of 70 year old dudes with that kind of show.
nibbler1982
Dots are People Too
Dots are People Too

Post by nibbler1982 »

TwistedTaste wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:28 am

KISS Army 2021
LOUD PROUD AND UNBOWED
Don’t speak too soon
I just did.
gothunder
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by gothunder »

Thanks.
My most fav show was there in 2000. So kool.
Anomaly
Prized Position Claimant
Prized Position Claimant

Post by Anomaly »

richardsimmons wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:40 am Vaccines protect humanity from horrible diseases. Vaccines👏are👏a👏good👏thing. 👏
Coventry1973 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:09 am Honestly I didn't think it was going to happen. Cool that it is, but it does seem almost overnight that things are getting back to "normal".
⬆️ It is a pleasant surprise. I’m proceeding with caution.

The people who are most to thank for this are healthcare workers. & secondarily: those who got vaccinated.
Coventry1973 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:09 am Foo Fighters announce a show at Madison Square Garden last week and you need to be fully vaccinated with both shots. I'm guessing this is going to be the new normal? Don't have the shots, can't get into concerts, or sporting events? I guess if you want to do anything, they're making you get the shots. :roll:
⬆️ A majority of citizens on earth would agree that this is a good thing. 👍
All I have to say to those who say they're too immunocompromised to get the vaccine is that if you're too immunocompromised to get the shot, you were probably too immunocompromised to be going to concerts anyway.

Also, I'm not surprised at all the shows are going ahead.
BlackDiamond67

Post by BlackDiamond67 »

Can’t wait to attend a live show very soon.
Very pleased that the Nostradamus ilk predicting that there would be no shows this year appear to have been proven wrong.
battra
Might as well be the Admin!
Might as well be the Admin!

Post by battra »

I can’t tell you how thrilled I am to be wrong.

I guess I just got used to not having competent adults in the room.
nibbler1982
Dots are People Too
Dots are People Too

Post by nibbler1982 »

BlackDiamond67 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:31 pm Can’t wait to attend a live show very soon.
Very pleased that the Nostradamus ilk predicting that there would be no shows this year appear to have been proven wrong.
There are few things I like in this world than being unequivocally right in an argument. And at the FAQ it happens to me every day that ends in a “Y”.

But in this instance it really takes the cake.

“THE WORLD IS OVER AS WE KNOW IT!!! THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER CONCERT AGAIN!!!”

To coin a phrase...

“The reports of this world’s death have been greatly exaggerated.”
tazchris
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by tazchris »

I am little concerned for KISSROCKS7 that the US/Canada border may not be opened by August 18. We are still fumbling things a bit with vaccine roll out in Canada, and we seem to be a bit behind. B.C has has done well, but here in Alberta, and a few other Provinces the ball has been dropped at times. The new variant still may be a huge factor in the US not being too anxious to open up to us just yet. For example on how things are being handled with vaccine rollout I was scheduled through my pharmacy to receive my second dose Wed June 16. A few weeks ago Alberta Health Services took control of all bookings, and cancelled all existing appointments. When contacting them they had no idea when I could rebook. I am sure I am not the only one having these kind of challenges actually trying to get fully vaccinated here. As a result we are playing catch up to our neighbors down south.
SpinningAcorn
Banned

Post by SpinningAcorn »

KISS Army 2021
LOUD PROUD AND UNBOWED

I went and searched and found this from October of 2000
viewtopic.php?p=3171891

51% of KISSFAQ'ers said The End Of The Road had been reached for KISS

Very interesting results from October 2020 when the vaccine was only weeks away
SpinningAcorn
Banned

Post by SpinningAcorn »

nibbler1982 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:51 pm
BlackDiamond67 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:31 pm Can’t wait to attend a live show very soon.
There are few things I like in this world than being unequivocally right in an argument. And at the FAQ it happens to me every day that ends in a “Y”.

But in this instance it really takes the cake.

“THE WORLD IS OVER AS WE KNOW IT!!! THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER CONCERT AGAIN!!!”

To coin a phrase...

“The reports of this world’s death have been greatly exaggerated.”

Your response in that thread from October really doesn't back up your boast.
You certainly hedged your bets then.
NowhereToRun
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by NowhereToRun »

Does the fan club presale offer unlimited tix or do they cap me at 4?
KLP68
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by KLP68 »

Sept 29 Austin, Texas
KLP68
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by KLP68 »

It’s cool KISS is going to have a concert in the Rio Grande Valley of Texas. Fairly small venue like 6800 for a concert. Large Mexican population just a few miles away will come over and fill that venue quickly. Mexican fans are ravenous for rock music in general. KiSS has covered Texas well in the Southern region with Corpus Christi, San Antonio now Hidalgo aka Rio Grande Valley. Austin can be considered Southern Texas but they are more Central. And Houston draws parts of Southern Texas to shows.
Hipster1
Full KISS Army Member
Full KISS Army Member

Post by Hipster1 »

More Good news for Texas ..next year stadium kiss shows in Houston & Dallas
ftjr1974
Banned

Post by ftjr1974 »

For dat azz....
scottbassist
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by scottbassist »

nibbler1982 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:36 am

KISS Army 2021
LOUD PROUD AND UNBOWED
Don’t speak too soon
I just did.
There are still variant strains. I hope for the best, but none of us has a crystal ball. As Han would say, “Don’t get cocky (yet).” 😄
nibbler1982
Dots are People Too
Dots are People Too

Post by nibbler1982 »

scottbassist wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 9:55 pm
nibbler1982 wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:36 am

KISS Army 2021
LOUD PROUD AND UNBOWED
Don’t speak too soon
I just did.
There are still variant strains. I hope for the best, but none of us has a crystal ball. As Han would say, “Don’t get cocky (yet).” 😄
No crystal ball here friend.

I’m not concerned about variants.

It appears the U.S. agrees with me.
Hotter Than Heck

Post by Hotter Than Heck »

I'll be at that September 1st show at the old Pine Knob in Clarkston Michigan & I can't wait!
acefan1975
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by acefan1975 »

I've been fully vaccinated since January, and would go to a concert or large event with no fear whatsoever. It seems that the majority of the US agrees with that.