Remainder of 2021

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
artinis1
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Remainder of 2021

Post by artinis1 »

To those that are in the know, are there still some releases coming before the end of 2021? I know it’s KISS and things can always change.

Off the Soundboard, Documentary, at some point the EOTR Official release, seems like quite a bit so far, but I’m always hoping for more.
jannep17
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!

Re: Remainder of 2021

Post by jannep17 »

What about the big thing? Is that the documentary?
KingOfHearts89
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!

Post by KingOfHearts89 »

Dubai show
FiveCardStud
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan

Post by FiveCardStud »

I can’t see Ace and Peter not being at a final show

Question is when the hell the official final show going to be and is the Donnington show the last one after the offices last one.

They can’t have their final show at a festival
TT714
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet

Post by TT714 »

I hope they make the last show on January 30th 2023
whitesnake7575
Banned
Banned

Post by whitesnake7575 »

“If there’s one thing the pandemic has shown us, it’s that people miss us. When we said our last tour was the end of the road, what we meant was the end of the road is in sight. So technically we can get out of it. Again. So what bigger compliment to the fans than to announce our brand new album BLAZE, featuring even more dorky flames and fire than we’ve ever used before! And a new world tour that will go into 2026, before our new two year residency in DUBAI ROCK CITY at the newly rebranded KISS Kracker Barrel!” - Paul Stanley 2022
Mr Slow

Post by Mr Slow »

FiveCardStud wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:58 am I can’t see Ace and Peter not being at a final show

Question is when the hell the official final show going to be and is the Donnington show the last one after the offices last one.

They can’t have their final show at a festival
Nobody thinks it will be. As the world (hopefully) opens up again they will populate the days before and after that stand alone DL date next year. If Europe is vaccinated and functioning normally by then they will tour there. If the US manages to get things under control they’ll lock in dates there. Right now the only thing they’ve got set in stone (if that is even the case) is Australia. These shows coming up will most likely be postponed again very soon.
Bruce
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!

Post by Bruce »

The U.S. economy is headed South, like a duck in Winter. This is going to put drag on live concerts, travel and other things. Not at first, everybody's got cabin fever, but its not going to be a return to pre-covid situation, like nothing happened, for tours.