10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

The broadest possible category for KISS discussion. Everything to do with KISS and its members, past and present. Posts offering bootleg, pirate, or illegal items, or links to those items, will be deleted. Please refer to the Terms Of Service (TOS) for this site for maximum board experience. Should any post contain material that violates your copyright, please follow the instructions on the DMCA takedown notice page.
Post Reply
User avatar
SpaceaceRyan
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:54 pm

10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by SpaceaceRyan »

KISS “Watched a film of the student KISS mime show.”

Cadillac High
October 1975

Any info on this film or it’s whereabouts is appreciated.
User avatar
sugardaddy
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12547
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:05 pm
Location: Menfuss
Contact:

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by sugardaddy »

Anything on Cadillac is appreciated
User avatar
FiveCardStud
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1510
Joined: Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:43 am

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by FiveCardStud »

No one has it
User avatar
SpaceaceRyan
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:54 pm

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by SpaceaceRyan »

FiveCardStud wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 3:11 pm No one has it
Damn it. Come on!!!
User avatar
SpaceaceRyan
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:54 pm

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by SpaceaceRyan »

sugardaddy wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:56 pm Anything on Cadillac is appreciated
Absolutely.
User avatar
johnkissfan1974
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2317
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:07 pm

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by johnkissfan1974 »

sugardaddy wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:56 pm Anything on Cadillac is appreciated
There is alot of footage from Kiss’ visit to Cadillac, Mi but doubt it will all be officially released anytime soon. The footage, however, is in pristine condition!
User avatar
sugardaddy
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 12547
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:05 pm
Location: Menfuss
Contact:

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by sugardaddy »

johnkissfan1974 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:41 am
sugardaddy wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:56 pm Anything on Cadillac is appreciated
There is alot of footage from Kiss’ visit to Cadillac, Mi but doubt it will all be officially released anytime soon. The footage, however, is in pristine condition!
Any specific reason why it would not be released?
User avatar
Lofton23rdSt
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3428
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:27 pm

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by Lofton23rdSt »

Didn't Coach Neff say there wasn't anymore? With the ESPN and Kissology specials on Cadillac, I'm sure it would have been used already.
User avatar
johnkissfan1974
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2317
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:07 pm

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by johnkissfan1974 »

Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:04 pm Didn't Coach Neff say there wasn't anymore? With the ESPN and Kissology specials on Cadillac, I'm sure it would have been used already.
Ha ha.
User avatar
Lofton23rdSt
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3428
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:27 pm

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by Lofton23rdSt »

johnkissfan1974 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:12 pm
Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:04 pm Didn't Coach Neff say there wasn't anymore? With the ESPN and Kissology specials on Cadillac, I'm sure it would have been used already.
Ha ha.
Hoarders?
TT714
KISS Army Kadet
KISS Army Kadet
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:10 pm

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by TT714 »

johnkissfan1974 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 2:41 am
sugardaddy wrote: Thu May 13, 2021 2:56 pm Anything on Cadillac is appreciated
There is alot of footage from Kiss’ visit to Cadillac, Mi but doubt it will all be officially released anytime soon. The footage, however, is in pristine condition!
Here we go again
User avatar
Lofton23rdSt
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3428
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:27 pm

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by Lofton23rdSt »

User avatar
johnkissfan1974
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2317
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:07 pm

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by johnkissfan1974 »

Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:13 pm
johnkissfan1974 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:12 pm
Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:04 pm Didn't Coach Neff say there wasn't anymore? With the ESPN and Kissology specials on Cadillac, I'm sure it would have been used already.
Ha ha.
Hoarders?
I am usually vague with answers not because I am dangling a carrot, so to speak, in front of members on this board, but because I usually answer questions in a direct fashion i.e. they are out there, there is footage out there, there is a recorded live version and etc - and my responses are a representation of what I have seen first hand or have in my possession and know them to be fact. I will not try and sway someone to believe me - believe me or not I don’t care I simply want to answer questions that other members are dying to know about. I am different than others because they will simply not discuss what is out there and I will, to an extent, but it will be vague and that is for a number of reasons. In the end, if stuff I have said comes to light them you will know that I am telling the truth. Thats all I can say
User avatar
rscott71
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Qualified to wear Ace's makeup!
Posts: 5806
Joined: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by rscott71 »

johnkissfan1974 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:34 pm
Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:13 pm
johnkissfan1974 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:12 pm
Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:04 pm Didn't Coach Neff say there wasn't anymore? With the ESPN and Kissology specials on Cadillac, I'm sure it would have been used already.
Ha ha.
Hoarders?
I am usually vague with answers not because I am dangling a carrot, so to speak, in front of members on this board, but because I usually answer questions in a direct fashion i.e. they are out there, there is footage out there, there is a recorded live version and etc - and my responses are a representation of what I have seen first hand or have in my possession and know them to be fact. I will not try and sway someone to believe me - believe me or not I don’t care I simply want to answer questions that other members are dying to know about. I am different than others because they will simply not discuss what is out there and I will, to an extent, but it will be vague and that is for a number of reasons. In the end, if stuff I have said comes to light them you will know that I am telling the truth. Thats all I can say
Why didn't you say that to start with instead of the smarmy "ha ha" crap. You wonder why people have attitudes about hoarders?
User avatar
Marty Scurll
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:04 pm

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by Marty Scurll »

johnkissfan1974 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:34 pm
Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:13 pm
johnkissfan1974 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:12 pm
Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:04 pm Didn't Coach Neff say there wasn't anymore? With the ESPN and Kissology specials on Cadillac, I'm sure it would have been used already.
Ha ha.
Hoarders?
I am usually vague with answers not because I am dangling a carrot, so to speak, in front of members on this board, but because I usually answer questions in a direct fashion i.e. they are out there, there is footage out there, there is a recorded live version and etc - and my responses are a representation of what I have seen first hand or have in my possession and know them to be fact. I will not try and sway someone to believe me - believe me or not I don’t care I simply want to answer questions that other members are dying to know about. I am different than others because they will simply not discuss what is out there and I will, to an extent, but it will be vague and that is for a number of reasons. In the end, if stuff I have said comes to light them you will know that I am telling the truth. Thats all I can say

Anything at all worth mentioning about unseen Destroyer,Dynasty or Creatures era footage? Thanks in advance.
User avatar
johnkissfan1974
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2317
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:07 pm

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by johnkissfan1974 »

rscott71 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:39 pm
johnkissfan1974 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:34 pm
Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:13 pm
johnkissfan1974 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:12 pm
Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:04 pm Didn't Coach Neff say there wasn't anymore? With the ESPN and Kissology specials on Cadillac, I'm sure it would have been used already.
Ha ha.
Hoarders?
I am usually vague with answers not because I am dangling a carrot, so to speak, in front of members on this board, but because I usually answer questions in a direct fashion i.e. they are out there, there is footage out there, there is a recorded live version and etc - and my responses are a representation of what I have seen first hand or have in my possession and know them to be fact. I will not try and sway someone to believe me - believe me or not I don’t care I simply want to answer questions that other members are dying to know about. I am different than others because they will simply not discuss what is out there and I will, to an extent, but it will be vague and that is for a number of reasons. In the end, if stuff I have said comes to light them you will know that I am telling the truth. Thats all I can say
Why didn't you say that to start with instead of the smarmy "ha ha" crap. You wonder why people have attitudes about hoarders?
Honestly because I was not thinking the way others Are interpreting my answers. It’s simply is not my intent
User avatar
johnkissfan1974
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2317
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:07 pm

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by johnkissfan1974 »

Marty Scurll wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:42 pm
johnkissfan1974 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:34 pm
Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:13 pm
johnkissfan1974 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:12 pm
Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:04 pm Didn't Coach Neff say there wasn't anymore? With the ESPN and Kissology specials on Cadillac, I'm sure it would have been used already.
Ha ha.
Hoarders?
I am usually vague with answers not because I am dangling a carrot, so to speak, in front of members on this board, but because I usually answer questions in a direct fashion i.e. they are out there, there is footage out there, there is a recorded live version and etc - and my responses are a representation of what I have seen first hand or have in my possession and know them to be fact. I will not try and sway someone to believe me - believe me or not I don’t care I simply want to answer questions that other members are dying to know about. I am different than others because they will simply not discuss what is out there and I will, to an extent, but it will be vague and that is for a number of reasons. In the end, if stuff I have said comes to light them you will know that I am telling the truth. Thats all I can say

Anything at all worth mentioning about unseen Destroyer,Dynasty or Creatures era footage? Thanks in advance.
There is Dynasty and Destroyer era footage. I have not seen Creatures
User avatar
Marty Scurll
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Ready to sing Shock Me!
Posts: 373
Joined: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:04 pm

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by Marty Scurll »

johnkissfan1974 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 5:21 pm
Marty Scurll wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:42 pm
johnkissfan1974 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:34 pm
Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:13 pm
johnkissfan1974 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:12 pm
Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:04 pm Didn't Coach Neff say there wasn't anymore? With the ESPN and Kissology specials on Cadillac, I'm sure it would have been used already.
Ha ha.
Hoarders?
I am usually vague with answers not because I am dangling a carrot, so to speak, in front of members on this board, but because I usually answer questions in a direct fashion i.e. they are out there, there is footage out there, there is a recorded live version and etc - and my responses are a representation of what I have seen first hand or have in my possession and know them to be fact. I will not try and sway someone to believe me - believe me or not I don’t care I simply want to answer questions that other members are dying to know about. I am different than others because they will simply not discuss what is out there and I will, to an extent, but it will be vague and that is for a number of reasons. In the end, if stuff I have said comes to light them you will know that I am telling the truth. Thats all I can say

Anything at all worth mentioning about unseen Destroyer,Dynasty or Creatures era footage? Thanks in advance.
There is Dynasty and Destroyer era footage. I have not seen Creatures
Thank you! Hope it's Pro or at least good quality aud.
User avatar
CStomp1
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Spends too much time FAQ'ing off!
Posts: 3791
Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:57 pm
Location: USA, Rockin' in the

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by CStomp1 »

Cobo 1975?
User avatar
gothunder
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Nearly as many posts as KISS compilations!
Posts: 17477
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:07 am
Location: The Kiss Garage

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by gothunder »

johnkissfan1974 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:34 pm
Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:13 pm
johnkissfan1974 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:12 pm
Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:04 pm Didn't Coach Neff say there wasn't anymore? With the ESPN and Kissology specials on Cadillac, I'm sure it would have been used already.
Ha ha.
Hoarders?
I am usually vague with answers not because I am dangling a carrot, so to speak, in front of members on this board, but because I usually answer questions in a direct fashion i.e. they are out there, there is footage out there, there is a recorded live version and etc - and my responses are a representation of what I have seen first hand or have in my possession and know them to be fact. I will not try and sway someone to believe me - believe me or not I don’t care I simply want to answer questions that other members are dying to know about. I am different than others because they will simply not discuss what is out there and I will, to an extent, but it will be vague and that is for a number of reasons. In the end, if stuff I have said comes to light them you will know that I am telling the truth. Thats all I can say
Gooch, is that you? :lol:
User avatar
johnkissfan1974
2,000 Man, baby!
2,000 Man, baby!
Posts: 2317
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:07 pm

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by johnkissfan1974 »

gothunder wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 9:42 pm
johnkissfan1974 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 3:34 pm
Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 1:13 pm
johnkissfan1974 wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:12 pm
Lofton23rdSt wrote: Fri May 14, 2021 12:04 pm Didn't Coach Neff say there wasn't anymore? With the ESPN and Kissology specials on Cadillac, I'm sure it would have been used already.
Ha ha.
Hoarders?
I am usually vague with answers not because I am dangling a carrot, so to speak, in front of members on this board, but because I usually answer questions in a direct fashion i.e. they are out there, there is footage out there, there is a recorded live version and etc - and my responses are a representation of what I have seen first hand or have in my possession and know them to be fact. I will not try and sway someone to believe me - believe me or not I don’t care I simply want to answer questions that other members are dying to know about. I am different than others because they will simply not discuss what is out there and I will, to an extent, but it will be vague and that is for a number of reasons. In the end, if stuff I have said comes to light them you will know that I am telling the truth. Thats all I can say
Gooch, is that you? :lol:
No
User avatar
SpaceaceRyan
Ready to sing Beth!
Ready to sing Beth!
Posts: 463
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:54 pm

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by SpaceaceRyan »

.
Last edited by SpaceaceRyan on Sat May 22, 2021 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Dr Borgo
Super Elite KISS Fan
Super Elite KISS Fan
Posts: 1418
Joined: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:42 pm

Re: 10/9/1975 Student KISS mime show

Post by Dr Borgo »

I remember seeing footage from the show that I saw on the Creatures tour on the 6:00 news. It was from Pine Bluff Arkansas February 83. They showed the usual religious nutjobs picketing outside the convention center as well. I’m sure they just shot enough footage to go with the story, but I would love to see it again.
Post Reply